Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613192 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

Make I ask anyone? I mo need ask cause I know first hand say you yarb am. Yet, that doesn't take away the fact that you are being proactive when it comes to any discourse involving Hazard. Like sebod said, he wasn't downplayed in any way, neither was he undermined. It was only a very hasty conclusion or assertion so-to-speak by a Madrid fan who ended up laughing himself. But before anyone could say jack, you don run dey talk Hazard this, Hazard that. Na wa you oooooo.cheesy

I only said u guys shud free the guy, dt Hazard's combo with Cr7,Bale is deadlier than BBC nd anything can happen in footie, just because Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and d other stars couldn't win it doesnt mean, other players can't win it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I only said u guys shud free the guy, dt Hazard's combo with Cr7,Bale is deadlier than BBC nd anything can happen in footie, just because Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and d other stars couldn't win it doesnt mean, other players can't win it.

undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmaooo.....abeg jare, most people like to say too much nonsense about Hazard just to make Neymar look like the best thing after sliced bread cheesy cheesy cheesy (I think u are an exception though)
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmcdad:

Wetin you expect from a Hazard fanboi? Him no wan know the content, e own be say na to enter Hazard matter like when Éké dey burst igbó joint for downtown.cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Chelseafan1:

If Madrid like make dem buy Hazard, Greizman, Ibrahimovic or even Eder sef join their front line... The prophecy says that they will never win the treble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 02, 2016
This Argentina eh,worse pass Super Eagles. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Argentina in 2018 WC qualifiers: -
Without Messi: 5 points in 4 games
With Messi: 9 points in 3 games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Rubbish!!! I'm done wishing them well. If Messi like win something with Argentina, if him like make him no win. E no concern me again. I don try wish them well even against my own team; Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:

I hope higuain didn't play. Higuain and aguero should be banished from the team forever. They are national team flops. As for de maria, he should always be reserved for finals. De maria cannot play 4 straight games for argentina without breaking his legs. And unfortunately it takes 5 or 6 games to win a national tournament.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
ddippset:
I hope higuain didn't play. Higuain and aguero should be banished from the team forever. They are national team flops. As for de maria, he should always be reserved for finals. De maria cannot play 4 straight games for argentina without breaking his legs. And unfortunately it takes 5 or 6 games to win a national tournament.
still think Kun deserves a chance, if he had been the one that started all three finals, arg would ave come out on top atleast once....Higuain shouldn't come near that team...He has Terry's kind of bad luck
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
sebod:

Hey bro!
Please know when to put a limit to whatever argument you are having sir.
Just compare the team you listed against 2002/2003 team that had Figo, Ronaldo De Lima and Zidane (all world best players) and could not win a treble. Treble remains a live dream of Madrid (we know exactly what got us laughing). You guys can't be insulting us on your thread and still come here to spite us or what do you really mean by " all these Barca fans self"?
So, Hazard playing with CR7 and Bale now is what will deliver the treble for Madrid? Some of us still believe Hazard is a very good player who still have some potentials in him, you don't have to paint him to us more than he is sir.
One thing you're failing to know is that zidane, Ronaldo de Lima and figo are different so if this guys failed to win treble doesn't mean no generation can do it. I keep telling you Gus football is not mathematics that 1+1 is equal to 2, anything can happen in any era of football, you hear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Sheybi Messi don carry him big head go worsen that groin abi? All because him wan play for that useless country. Issorait!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2016
dmcdad:
Sheybi Messi don carry him big head go worsen that groin abi? All because him wan play for that useless country. Issorait!
After idiots go enter this thread say en no get passion. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nuchinova(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Even after Messi was warned, he went ahead to play. Now he's injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2016
nuchinova:
Even after Messi was warned, he went ahead to play. Now he's injured
Don't mind the goat. I mean, oké nkpi.

Walai, since that dude agree to go back to the NT, I dey vex for am ehn...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
hensben:
One thing you're failing to know is that zidane, Ronaldo de Lima and figo are different so if this guys failed to win treble doesn't mean no generation can do it. I keep telling you Gus football is not mathematics that 1+1 is equal to 2, anything can happen in any era of football, you hear.
Rather than coming here to teach me what maths is or not, I'd prefer you go back to the root of the post and see what the emphasis is on.
I no get time for una back and forth argument on top Hazard abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gosh!, I hate international breaks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nuchinova(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Don't mind the goat. I mean, oké nkpi.

Walai, since that dude agree to go back to the NT, I dey vex for am ehn...cheesy
i swear. But make en win WC so the debate go end
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
nuchinova:
i swear. But make en win WC so the debate go end
World Cup keh... Him no go win am again abeg.cheesy No need to hope.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Neymar-Paco-Suarez?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Neymar-Paco-Suarez?
Arda-suarez-neymar/Denis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
bykebyke:
Neymar-Paco-Suarez?
Arda-suarez-neymar/Denis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ronaldinho? shocked undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
dmcdad:

Rubbish!!! I'm done wishing them well. If Messi like win something with Argentina, if him like make him no win. E no concern me again. I don try wish them well even against my own team; Brazil.
Brazil? Or Naijerea cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
TRendlona:
Ronaldinho? shocked undecided
Ambassador grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
usbcable:

Brazil? Or Naijerea cry
Bro novex, since I was born, I never support Naija for ball before. My team is Brazil, since 1993, or even before sef. So no blame me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dmcdad:

Bro novex, since I was born, I never support Naija for ball before. My team is Brazil, since 1993, or even before sef. So no blame me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2016
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrXkWjGWcAAXjkt.jpg:small[/img]
This is blasphemy and a big sacrilege!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 04, 2016
homesteady:

Na game...nothing else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Na game...nothing else.
EA sports don dey mad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2016
homesteady:

Messi dumped EA for Konami, its only normal they downgrade him.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2016
bykebyke:
Na game...nothing else.
I still dey wonder why people dey take game ratings soo serious. Na wa oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.