Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613553 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
on the pitch it most of these formations changes...If you are not lethal/ effective, even if you stay with the opposition goalkeeper, you won't still score more than Vincent Eyeama for the full season
This post of yours is illogical. Hazard is expected to join the midfield in creativity in 4 2 3 1 formation while Neymar is expected to strike at goal, talking about their primary roles. By the way, is it only goals that define a player? If it is so is it safe to say lampard>>>>>>iniesta since both of them are AMF? Hazard is lethal as well, go check his start for Lille, epl dugged play coupled with Chelsea formation since hazard came restricted his attacking prowess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
This post of yours is illogical. Hazard is expected to join the midfield in creativity in 4 2 3 1 formation while Neymar is expected to strike at goal, talking about their primary roles. By the way, is it only goals that define a player? If it is so is it safe to say lampard>>>>>>iniesta since both of them are AMF? Hazard is lethal as well, go check his start for Lille, epl dugged play coupled with Chelsea formation since hazard came restricted his attacking prowess.
point to where I said goals is the prerequisite for a top player... (it's part of it tho...) awards, technique, assist, trophies, big game performance, et al are all part...so don't even start lamps vs Iniesta....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
same EPL that improved sanchez' attacking prowess? There's much space to exploit in the EPL...unless you choose to do monkey post dribbles without any intent...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
point to where I said goals is the prerequisite for a top player... (it's part of it tho...) awards, technique, assist, trophies, big game performance, et al are all part...so don't even start lamps vs Iniesta....
Trophy in football is won by team not individual. Lampard has every other thing you mentioned same with iniesta except load of goals and assist. Since you guys always use goals to judge players now I'm asking is it safe to say lampard>>>>iniesta because both are AMF.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
Trophy in football is won by team not individual. Lampard has every other thing you mentioned same with iniesta except load of goals and assist. Since you guys always use goals to judge players now I'm asking is it safe to say lampard>>>>iniesta because both are AMF.
Every other thing? Awards? Trophies? Technique? Guy...quit these type of arguments....argue things that are close....not world apart
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
I return your question; Is it safe to say Lampard >>>>>Zidane? ??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
I return your question; Is it safe to say Lampard >>>>>Zidane? ??
Zidane and lampard didn't play in same era so it unreasonable to compare them.

So back to the question; is it safe to say lampard>>>>iniesta since both are AMF?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
Every other thing? Awards? Trophies? Technique? Guy...quit these type of arguments....argue things that are close....not world apart
Lampard came out as 2nd world best so don't you dare try to talk him down. He's a great footballer. Lampard has/had all these you mentioned so what are you saying?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
who the HELL is this hensben niga, his aguements/posts are really disturbing and annoying.

its making me feel like am sharing NAIRALAND with a PRIMARY-SCHOOL-KID

common mheen.........

angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
what make you think people are comparing cr7 and messi? Let's start from there

Pele and Mardona played in different leagues and yet the world still compares them.
hensben:
Both are not forward g. FIFA categorize hazard as midfielder while Neymar as forward. Go to their wiki page it's same thing. FYI, 4 3 3 formation is different from 4 2 3 1 formation. Olympics? It is possible Brazil will win it someday since they always qualify
to the tournament, but can same be said of Belgium under 23?

Pele and Maradona played different positions remember?

hensben:

So why do pundits compare Messi, Maradona and Pele?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:

So back to the question; is it safe to say lampard>>>>iniesta since both are AMF?
N lampard n Iniesta r age mates? Drop these ur creche theories....Zidane n Lampard can be compared comfortably! Zizou>Iniesta>Lampard!!! I ask again, Lampard>Zidane?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
Lampard came out as 2nd world best so don't you dare try to talk him down. He's a great footballer. Lampard has/had all these you mentioned so what are you saying?
I shall talk him down if he is compared to his superiors... simple!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Neymar is in Barcelona.

MSN reunion loading. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
I shall talk him down if he is compared to his superiors... simple!
Double standard nigga. You refused to answer my question; since you guys rate players base on number of goals and assist is it safe to say lampard>>>>>iniesta because both are AMF?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
N lampard n Iniesta r age mates? Drop these ur creche theories....Zidane n Lampard can be compared comfortably! Zizou>Iniesta>Lampard!!! I ask again, Lampard>Zidane?
is it age we are talking here or playing in same era? I'm done with ya, it obvious you don't what to say again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
TRendlona:

Pele and Mardona played in different leagues and yet the world still compares them.

Pele and Maradona played different positions remember?

So why do pundits compare Messi, Maradona and Pele?
They are not comparing them all they are saying he's up there with those two. The comparison is still not accepted by medias, fans and football legends because they play in different era. The real comparison football lovers have witness so far is cr7 and messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
goldeno10boy:
who the HELL is this hensben niga, his aguements/posts are really disturbing and annoying.

its making me feel like am sharing NAIRALAND with a PRIMARY-SCHOOL-KID

common mheen.........

angry angry angry
who be this jjc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
bykebyke:
Neymar is in Barcelona.

MSN reunion loading. cheesy cheesy
It's been a while! Time to enjoy footie is back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
Double standard nigga. You refused to answer my question; since you guys rate players base on number of goals and assist is it safe to say lampard>>>>>iniesta because both are AMF?
Is that all the criteria I listed previously? Where is his individual accolades? Trophies? Genius moments? Since you guys also rate ur players above their superiors, Is Lampard >Zidane?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
is it age we are talking here or playing in same era? I'm done with ya, it obvious you don't what to say again.
You want to share ur clueless tag with someone? Not this dude! Find someone in the cfc thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
KING NEYMAR BACK IN TOWN...SOMETHING TELLS ME ALAVES GO COLLECT REACH 5..VISCA EL BARCA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
paco alcacer presentation tomorrow..but this paco guy get old man face
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
sebod:
It's been a while! Time to enjoy footie is back.
107 days away. So long!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
KING NEYMAR BACK IN TOWN...SOMETHING TELLS ME ALAVES GO COLLECT REACH 5..VISCA EL BARCA
We have only one king and it's King Leo. Neymar is the Prince; the heir apparel.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
dmcdad:

We have only one king and it's King Leo. Neymar is the Prince; the heir apparel.
messi is no king,He's a god amongst men.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
hensben:
who be this jjc
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue angry
PRIMARY-SCHOOL-KID grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
Hehehehe. . ..perfect...but what is suarez then? Since Leo is god n ney is king?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by goldeno10boy: 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
paco alcacer presentation tomorrow..but this paco guy get old man face
I thought I was the only one that noticed
He looks old like 30/32-years-old
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
goldeno10boy:
I thought I was the only one that noticed
He looks old like 30/32-years-old
I swear down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
10d0ve:
Hehehehe. . ..perfect...but what is suarez then? Since Leo is god n ney is king?
suarez is tha Emperor cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Terver23:
Still he is a King.

Dont we call God the King of kings? Does that mean he ain't God? cheesy

He is and will always be a king. Mind you, there are different ways to address him. Sometimes you wanna address him as King Leo, and other times as the G.O.A.T, and some other times as the demi-god or even god-Messi...cheesy

So...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Messi for prison 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.