Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656553 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (6225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Vidal absent yet again. Hmmm.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2016
nathaniel007:
vidal absent from matchday squad
undecidedWhat is a Vidal? Is that the name of an animal, place, or thing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
No Alba, No S.Roberto; Busquets' been having a tough spell lately, Vidal's having trouble with fitting into our pattern of play; Masherano's just returning from international break; Barça dropping points in three matches in a row with only eight games into the season, and there is also the problem of rotation of the squad and ensuring the players are well rested to face City in CL.

Deportivo is a must win. At least the MSN trident are back to break fallow grounds, though I suspect Enrique may decide to rest Messi and probably introduce him around the 60th minute – an unwise gamble I would say.

I prefer we try out MNP – Messi, Neymar, Paco Alcacer, then have Suarez introduced at the start of the second half. Or have Messi play in the false 9 role, while Neymar and Rafinha play from the flanks, with Messi occasional dropping deep to create spaces with his runs and passes. A Messi, Neymar, Arda Turan would suffice as well.

In the middle of the park, we should try out an Iniesta, Rakitic and Suarez Dennis combination, in order to rest Busi ahead of City. Or we could pair Rakitic with Gomez to play side-by-side in the holding midfield position, while Iniesta handles central and attacking midfield.

Our defense is my biggest headache given Mathieu's ineptitude and the fact of Masherano being marginally rested.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:
No Alba, No S.Roberto; Busquets' been having a tough spell lately, Vidal's having trouble with fitting into our pattern of play; Masherano's just returning from international break; Barça dropping points in three matches in a row with only eight games into the season, and there is also the problem of rotation of the squad and ensuring the players are well rested to face City in CL.

Deportivo is a must win. At least the MSN trident are back to break fallow grounds, though I suspect Enrique may decide to rest Messi and probably introduce him around the 60th minute – an unwise gamble I would say.

I prefer we try out MNP – Messi, Neymar, Paco Alcacer, then have Suarez introduced at the start of the second half. Or have Messi play in the false 9 role, while Neymar and Rafinha play from the flanks, with Messi occasional dropping deep to create spaces with his runs and passes. A Messi, Neymar, Arda Turan would suffice as well.

In the middle of the park, we should try out an Iniesta, Rakitic and Suarez Dennis combination, in order to rest Busi ahead of City. Or we could pair Rakitic with Gomez to play side-by-side in the holding midfield position, while Iniesta handles central and attacking midfield.

Our defense is my biggest headache given Mathieu's ineptitude and the fact of Masherano being marginally rested.

A front three of neymar, paco and rafinha will be okay.

Maybe three at the back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vidal not in the match day squad list. undecided

Is Enrique going with a back 3?

I swear to God if I see Mathieu for line-up. angry

Last two games against Deportivo at the Camp Nou ended in a 2-2 draw. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
pelvicky:

A front three of neymar, paco and rafinha will be okay.

Maybe three at the back.
cry cry

Swear you didn't mean this comment..

Just swear..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Vidal not in the match day squad list. undecided

Is Enrique going with a back 3?

I swear to God if I see Mathieu for line-up. angry

Last two games against Deportivo at the Camp Nou ended in a 2-2 draw. angry angry
undecided

The man never learns... Expect him to make the same mistake he was criticised about..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mats--Masche-Pique-Math-Sergio-Raf-Rakitic--Arda--Digne -Suarez-Ney
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mathieu and Mascherano

In a 3man back line

We are conceding 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Mathieu and Mascherano

In a 3man back line

We are conceding 3.
Could also be a 4man back line,with Mathieu at LB and Digne RB. cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
cry cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:
cry cry
i hope mathieu as not forgot the role of a LB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cry cry
Swear you didn't mean this comment..
Just swear..

i mean it, why not?
Neymar and rafinha start, paco to come in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I prefer Mathieu at LB than CB. My only concern is our forward line. Suarez just needs to prove me wrong when I say he's on the decline.

My eyes are on him again today. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rafinha..Golazo. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
That's how to do it Rafinha. Got the ball from 2 players, and went on to score.

Brilliant cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
Digne mehn..Digne. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
See Mathieu. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
pelvicky:

i mean it, why not?

Neymar and rafinha start, paco to come in.
Looking good so far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:
Digne mehn..Digne. cheesy
aint watching the match..

How's his performance so far??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rafinha..Again. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
aint watching the match..

How's his performance so far??
Better than anything Alba has served us in this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank you Rafinha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:

Better than anything Alba has served us in this season.
Lol.. At the right back position??

Are you being sentimental?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol.. At the right back position??

Are you being sentimental?? grin
It's a 3man back line.

Masche-Pique-Math
Sergio
Raf---Rakitic--Arda-----Digne
Suarez-Ney

SuareZzz...Golazo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Suarez....Bar. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
bykebyke:

It's a 3man back line.

Masche-Pique-Math
Sergio
Raf---Rakitic--Arda-----Digne
Suarez-Ney

SuareZzz...Golazo.
Alright..

Rafinha!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
Half-Time. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Get Arda out bring on D1ios..

Rafinha goes back to midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
First half was unimpressive despite the goals.
I hope this tentative approach to today's game is only because of our upcoming City fixture.

Rakitic has been totally off today, and I fear Busi would be too fatigued for CL since he's been doing majority of the legwork in our very disarrayed midfield.

I still believe we should have nurtured Thiago Alcantara to be Xavi's successor, and forborne selling him, at least until we were certain that we had a capable passer of the ball.

Save for Iniesta and Busquets...our other midfielders aren't really up and doing in the area of passing.

Second half begins: Paco Alcacer in, Suarez out. . .and Leo's warming up on the sidelines.

[...]

Meanwhile, Mesüt Özil just scored a brilliant cracker to complement his stellar performance today. I wish we could have Ozil or Grieezmann in our squad.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Greatest Ever.

Goal Ball cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
The Lion is back

(1) (2) (3) ... (1764) (1765) (1766) (1767) (1768) (1769) (1770) ... (6225) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m), oliverano and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.