Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610704 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Just one game in that position and Arda got a hat-trick Plus one assist, but we should hail Neymar who loses possession all the time.. .. what Neymar can do, Arda will do better times 100

Shey we were telling them, they keep hyping the boy like the best thing after slice bread.

Dmcdad, Raumdeuter, I greet una o
you are saying this because Hazard has recovered his form. i have been seeing your posts where you derive joy in hating on Neymer. It doesnt change the fact he is one of the three best players in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
hensben:
Soon everyone here will remember me hazard is a complete package than Neymar. Only those that have played the game know this.
Complete package ko,package complete ni....hazard that cant nod,play free kick,shoot etc,is that what you call complete package?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Even people that told us we can't compare 2 player's cos they play in different leagues are now telling us Hazard is a more complete package....hmm mm!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Yahoo1:
you are saying this because Hazard has recovered his form. i have been seeing your posts where you derive joy in hating on Neymer. It doesnt change the fact he is one of the three best players in the world.

This will change soon. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
dmcdad:
Stop bothering yourself about some persons.
Just tell us say u no get any excuse for ur Neymar....tongue
Mr dem-take-assist-swear-for-Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Theflash98:

Complete package ko,package complete ni....hazard that cant nod,play free kick,shoot etc,is that what you call complete package?

Of cos, he cant nod, he has never scored a free kick b4,nd Yes, he doesn't shoot at all....u sabi Hazard well well no be small. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
princesuko:

What that stat actually shows is that Rakitic had to keep width on the Right and Also put a shift in Midfield.Messi free Role in the El-classico cost us the game. Stop trying to blame Rakitic.
Blame Rakitic?..Merely stating a fact on someone who hasn't played a through pass this season,what kind of a midfielder are you if you don't give forward passes? undecided

Yesterday our Right wing actually looked dangerous for a long time in a while,Rakitic offers little going forward.He is a fraud,I thank him for what He has done,but it's time for him to go,He was a short term solution to Xavi,now we actually need a controller so Messi stops dropping deep.

If Rakitic must start,then Aleix too must start..Vidal loves going forward,Rakitic covers for him since he loves defensive work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
from now on, Vidal should be starting ahead of sergi, he is better than sergi when going forward and it is not that sergi is good defensively than him like that.

With more games play he will improve on his positioning and defensive role .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
I remember when I was saying here that a player can not just become so bad overnight! Not giving playing time to a player would only worsen him!

Thank God Vidal impressed yesterday! Enrique would have no excuse again from banishing him from the 1st team! Now there would be more competition for that position!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Just tell us say u no get any excuse for ur Neymar....tongue
Mr dem-take-assist-swear-for-Neymar
Guy free me na...cheesy

I no be babe oooo, and you know that.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2016
10d0ve:
Even people that told us we can't compare 2 player's cos they play in different leagues are now telling us Hazard is a more complete package....hmm mm!
Just leave that guy! When people no get excuse again, na so e dey be. No kind excuse wey the guy no invent last season. Imagine the hypocrisy now. Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Guy free me na...cheesy

I no be babe oooo, and you know that.grin

Make I hear say I free you, hail Arda Turan for yesterday first b4 I free u cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Make I hear say I free you, hail Arda Turan for yesterday first b4 I free u cheesy

You Chelshit fans have excuses for everything that concerns Neymar. The season he scored 40 goals, y'all told us it's because he was surrounded by good players. When he made lots of assists you told us it's because Suarez and Messi are good finishers. How about his success in his National team Brazil, it's because he has Coutinho and co. Now he is underperforming, you're here trolling him all day.

Wetin u want make hin do nahh undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
hensben:
Soon everyone here will remember me hazard is a complete package than Neymar. Only those that have played the game know this.

Where was Hazard when Neymar mounted the ballon d'or podium?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
pelvicky:
from now on, Vidal should be starting ahead of sergi, he is better than sergi when going forward and it is not that sergi is good defensively than him like that.

With more games play he will improve on his positioning and defensive role .
In my opinion,they should be used against the kind of teams we face.

If it's against a team that sits deep with low blocks,then Denis and Aleix gets the nod.

If it's against a team that uses intense pressing..Rakitic and Sergi Roberto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Guess you didn't know... Neymar is also suspended for the next game. Happy now? cheesy
I'm Not Happy..He's not playing cos he is suspended not.cos the coach wants to bench him...So when Neymar comes back He would still have the same attitude... Those Yellow cards were from unnecessary and stupid fouls..None was collected for the team or out of defensive responsibilities... Infact i can say about 4 out of 5 of those fouls are out of anger...Neymar was fouled,referee refused awarding a freekick..Neymar protests, gets up,runs after the opponent and then kicks out...Stupid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
homesteady:
I remember when I was saying here that a player can not just become so bad overnight! Not giving playing time to a player would only worsen him!

Thank God Vidal impressed yesterday! Enrique would have no excuse again from banishing him from the 1st team! Now there would be more competition for that position!
really he impressed? not for me though. for 90 minutes I didn't see him dribble past any player on that wing or attempt to take on any player. he didn't give away possession alright but he kept on playing short short passes around that right area. a dani alvez, a juafran, an antonia valencia would make runs on that right wing and attempt to take on players on their way before sending a glorious cross into the box. how many times did vidal do that or attempt to do that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
jonsnow92:
I'm Not Happy..He's not playing cos he is suspended not.cos the coach wants to bench him...So when Neymar comes back He would still have the same attitude... Those Yellow cards were from unnecessary and stupid fouls..None was collected for the team or out of defensive responsibilities... Infact i can say about 4 out of 5 of those fouls are out of anger...Neymar was fouled,referee refused awarding a freekick..Neymar protests, gets up,runs after the opponent and then kicks out...Stupid!
Yew you are right... But he ain't the only one guilty in that aspect. No? Suárez served his ban some weeks back, and for what reason? Same thing like Neymar. Not for fouls or the likes, but for protests, complaints and so on. Busi is guilty of same too. 4 out of 5 yellows he amasses are borne outta desent and not on fouls.

So,it's more of a general thing with the aforementioned trio. Not to even mention Alba...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Honestly, I no watch the game. I jusr follow update online. Na just now I download the full match highlights sef.

Make I watch am first.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
ddippset:
really he impressed? not for me though. for 90 minutes I didn't see him dribble past any player on that wing or attempt to take on any player. he didn't give away possession alright but he kept on playing short short passes around that right area. a dani alvez, a juafran, an antonia valencia would make runs on that right wing and attempt to take on players on their way before sending a glorious cross into the box. how many times did vidal do that or attempt to do that?

Dribbling is extra quality na grin how many full backs can dribble?
He hasn't played for a while, so his physical condition would not be good, so seeing him play like that was surprising! He even played offensively better than Digne and he did very well defensively!
He sent crosses na, there was even one sweet pass he gave Messi sef!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
hensben:

COmplete package that has 2 goals from CL open play in 5 seasons

COmplete package ko, COmplete SPorts ni

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Ball Distribution was on point yesterday. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Just leave that guy! When people no get excuse again, na so e dey be. No kind excuse wey the guy no invent last season. Imagine the hypocrisy now. Smh.
If you check my post very well I'm not comparing them but waiting for Neymar to sign for one of the big club in epl.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
hensben:
If you check my post very well I'm not comparing them but waiting for Neymar to sign for one of the big club in epl.

You are probably waiting for Messi to sign up for the top clubs in EPL too or waiting for Hidden Hazard to sign up for the top clubs in Spain

We see how Sanchez who couldnt cut it at Barca is running things in the EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Barcelona played very well yesterday. Vidal did quite well, I hope Lucho uses him more frequently
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
Barcelona played very well yesterday. Vidal did quite well, I hope Lucho uses him more frequently, esp against teams that try to park the bus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Yew you are right... But he ain't the only one guilty in that aspect. No? Suárez served his ban some weeks back, and for what reason? Same thing like Neymar. Not for fouls or the likes, but for protests, complaints and so on. Busi is guilty of same too. 4 out of 5 yellows he amasses are borne outta desent and not on fouls.

So,it's more of a general thing with the aforementioned trio. Not to even mention Alba...
Hmmmmmm...Ok
There's no need arguing further... But Neymar is the grand commander of Stupid Fouls..Suarez is the king of dissent..Alba is the Balogun of protest while Busquets is the Arambambi of Play acting

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
While I still dont like Turan, seems he his actually very good on the left flanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
TRendlona:

You Chelshit fans have excuses for everything that concerns Neymar. The season he scored 40 goals, y'all told us it's because he was surrounded by good players. When he made lots of assists you told us it's because Suarez and Messi are good finishers. How about his success in his National team Brazil, it's because he has Coutinho and co. Now he is underperforming, you're here trolling him all day.

Wetin u want make hin do nahh undecided

Do you troll Hazard or not? Last season, this season, av u ever praised him? Ask yourself first. Praise Arda Turan for yesterday now, one of una even say dem suppose yab am, person wey score hat-trick and assist. Wtf!!!

I can actually dig up posts on this thread where i was hailing Neymar left and right last season, can u bring out a post of you ever hailing Hazard?

Cos u dey do like say na u sabi talk pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are probably waiting for Messi to sign up for the top clubs in EPL too or waiting for Hidden Hazard to sign up for the top clubs in Spain

We see how Sanchez who couldnt cut it at Barca is running things in the EPL

Ramudeen, u don show face at last, how would u rate Arda's last night performance, u just dey ignore my mention since.
Did he do better than Neymar on that wing or not? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Ramudeen, u don show face at last, how would u rate Arda's last night performance, u just dey ignore my mention since.
Did he do better than Neymar on that wing or not? smiley smiley smiley

Arda Turan did well yesterday he deserved MOTM
Did he do better than Neymar when? Neymar has done way better than this performance and Arda just showed he is a worthy person to come off the bench for Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Arda Turan did well yesterday he deserved MOTM
Did he do better than Neymar when? Neymar has done way better than this performance and Arda just showed he is a worthy person to come off the bench for Neymar
Imagine that guy sha.. You wan use a dead-rubber match as yardstick to take compare Arda to Neymar. Na wa ooooo. Matches like the Clasico, we all know how he succeeded in giving us a draw rather than a deserved win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: sholatech(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.