Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4597638 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (6190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Up Barka boys!!!....smh cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Yahoo1:
same leicester dat was walloped by Porto? the defending Champions that won the league two seasons after being promoted and nearly relegated again?....EPL is no league? just cooked up story for football
leicester already qualified and top the table log so Porto game was irrelevant to them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
ddippset:
na wa for you o. how you go dey talk did kain tin? one? not one two! two of his ballon dors belong to neuer and ribbery. 2013 to ribery and 2014 to neuer.

The same Season Neuer shipped in 5 against Real Madrid in the CL semis?

Most of the plaudits Neuer received at the WC that season were due to the "Sweeper-keeper' thingy....not necessarily his shotstopping abilities...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The same Season Neuer shipped in 5 against Real Madrid in the CL semis?

Most of the plaudits Neuer received at the WC that season were due to the "Sweeper-keeper' thingy....not necessarily his shotstopping abilities...
so fuccking what? you are counting the goals neuer conceded. because he is a goal keeper abi? how about all the glorious chances he saved? how about counting the number of goal scoring chances ronaldo missed that year? how about counting the sitters ronaldo missed as well? in that season ronaldo missed 10 chances against Barcelona in the league. how about that? lol. neuer was Germany's world cup winning hero. ronaldo took his ballon dor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Krasid2:
Messi is destined to end up trophyless with his national team.It is written in the stars! You should have accepted this by now after he failed woefully in 3 consecutive finals; it's just not meant to be.For years to come, it will be talked about how his great rival finally settled the debate after striking gold with his national team.If I were you, I would pray he avoids another final to avoid another disappointment, heartbreak, and failure as it will haunt him for the rest of his life.
Keep Dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
ddippset:
so fuccking what? you are counting the goals neuer conceded. because he is a goal keeper abi? how about all the glorious chances he saved? how about counting the number of goal scoring chances ronaldo missed that year? how about counting the sitters ronaldo missed as well? in that season ronaldo missed 10 chances against Barcelona in the league. how about that? lol. neuer was Germany's world cup winning hero. ronaldo took his ballon dor.

Unfortunately, the emboldened is one of the pertinent reasons why it would always be very difficult for a GK to win the ballon d'or (deservedly) - it would even be more difficult during this Ronaldo/Messi regime.

For goalie to be a genuine contender, it usually means that there wasn't really any outstanding outfield player during the course of the season and (or) the goalie single handedly led his team to victory at a prestigious tourney..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Krasid2:
Messi is destined to end up trophyless with his national team.It is written in the stars! You should have accepted this by now after he failed woefully in 3 consecutive finals; it's just not meant to be.For years to come, it will be talked about how his great rival finally settled the debate after striking gold with his national team.If I were you, I would pray he avoids another final to avoid another disappointment, heartbreak, and failure as it will haunt him for the rest of his life.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Messi is going to drop the best individual performance in a world cup in the past decade.
With Dybala by his side,havoc will be wrecked.
For now let him succesfully take them there.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Guys i am not understanding

Which one is balon dor
Which one is FIFA player of the year?

Have they gone back to their okd ways?!!

Cc airmark dmcdad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2016
onuwaje:

Which one is balon dor

Have they gone back to their old ways?!
!

Cc airmark dmcdad

Yup - By January again, Messi would take the other L in LioneL grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
onuwaje:

Which one is balon dor

Have they gone back to their okd ways?!!

Cc airmark dmcdad
Yeah! They've gone back to the days prior to 2009 where the FIFA world best stands alone from France Football Magazine's Balon D'Or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Unfortunately, the emboldened is one of the pertinent reasons why it would always be very difficult for a GK to win the ballon d'or (deservedly) - it would even be more difficult during this Ronaldo/Messi regime.

For goalie to be a genuine contender, it usually means that there wasn't really any outstanding outfield player during the course of the season and (or) the goalie single handedly led his team to victory at a prestigious tourney..

this debate is just because someone who probably has got selective memory is trying to say that ronaldo should have caught up with messi because messi should not have won the 2010 award. then I asked what about the 2014 award? that one might even be a bit ok for ronaldo to have won it. what about ribery's award in 2013? let's just let it slide. messi has 5, ronaldo has 4. let's see next year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Your coach Mourinho was given Real Madrid he failed and was sacked

Mourinho was given the unlimited wallet of Chelsea he failed and was sacked

He was given Man Utd the biggest English team na so so draw soup. He is now fighting Watford for 7th position
Before mou Real Madrid was getting knocked out in r16 by Lyon, mou built the team to be formidable again and we all can see the result now(2 ucl). Mou made three semis in his three seasons there. How is he a failure in Chelsea? When he got there they haven't won epl for 50 fvking years not to talk of ucl so you use your brain and not just your finger. Same thing he's facing at manure currently, an underperforming manure. Pep coached two best clubs in the world with history and dorminance over other club in their league. This is his first text as a coach, let's see what he can do.

If not that Luis Enrique had been exposed in seria A before taking over as Barca coach your lots would've been rating him above mou, ancelotti by now.

FYI, I'm not fan of mou but we should be realistic he won ucl with two under dogs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Ronaldo deserves this award without any shadow of doubt. Talking about who deserves what, I agree Messi does not deserve 2010 award, It was Iniesta's award (the best performer in a wc wining team just like Zidane, Mathaus, Delima, cannavaro) Ronaldo too does not deserve 2014 award, That's Nueuer''s award. 2013 award is very much debatable too, Ribery n Messi did better in 2013.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Xavi could play 30minutes in today's friendly for Barca. Look at God.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2016
10d0ve:
Ronaldo deserves this award without any shadow of doubt. Talking about who deserves what, I agree Messi does not deserve 2010 award, It was Iniesta's award (the best performer in a wc wining team just like Zidane, Mathaus, Delima, cannavaro) Ronaldo too does not deserve 2014 award, That's Nueuer''s award. 2013 award is very much debatable too, Ribery n Messi did better in 2013.
that's the problem I have with ronaldo fan boys. they are always too eager and happy to talk about 2010 ballon dor and forget how 2013 and 2014 awards stare them in the face. 2013 remains the most unfair and controversial ballon dor ever awarded.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
All hail Lord Ororo of Madeira, the true God of Football.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2016
ddippset:
that's the problem I have with ronaldo fan boys. they are always too eager and happy to talk about 2010 ballon dor and forget how 2013 and 2014 awards stare them in the face. 2013 remains the most unfair and controversial ballon dor ever awarded.
There are a few logical EPL fans, n there are the majority "EPL best league" nitwits
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
The rich gay don get him ballon do'r...congrats to him sha. We all know it is the most marketable/popular award for a year so e no pain me. Lewandowski rated below vardy and mahrez Kante was more influential than both of them. Pogba higher than modric...i gif up.
Messi for WPOTY
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ronaldo: "So if we [Messi and me] were in the same team, I think I would have more [Ballon d'Ors] than him, but he wouldn't be far off."

Who gassed this one? undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Barca line-up vs Al-Ahli: Cillessen, Vidal, Pique, Mascherano, Digne, Gomes, Rakitic, Rafinha, Messi, Suarez, Neymar.

Smh. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
whish kind nonsense friendly dem dey play sef? make dem nor go carry injury o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Guardiola: "Have I failed? It took eleven years for Ferguson, my idol, to win the league "

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hoffenheim defender Niklas Süle confirms interest from Inter and Milan, but won’t join either as they are “in decline”.

Main man knows where his future lies grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
You all know the story. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Tufiakwa. So when messi wins it legal and deserved but when GOAT RONALDO wins the association becomes a joke

come January 8, ronaldo. will still take his FIFA player of the year.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

*faints*
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
barackodam:

*faints*
Calls bykebyke to come perform CPR...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by friedcorn: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oh my god.....tiago messi is leftie too? End of the world!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Messi stat padding against Arabian Goat Farmers.

Winner. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Guardiola: "Have I failed? It took eleven years for Ferguson, my idol, to win the league "

I need time!

grin grin grin

Reality don dey set in for Fraudiola....

As if Fergie was as highly rated as he (Pep) when he took over..

What a dumb bald man! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (6190) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BoleAndFish, Geld(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.