Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672988 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Barca has won the La Liga 8 times since 1997.

Madrid has won the La Liga 7 times since 1997.

And yet you say La Liga is a Barça-dominated league despite the nip and tuck between Barça and Real.

Simple English is not your problem. Your problem is you yap a lot of applesauce.

Coogar, God rest his soul, was an intelligent guy. As a tribute act, you are doing his memory a great disservice.

What does 1997 have to do with anything? Did Ororo play in 1997?

Why stop at 1997 sef? Why not go to 1907? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:

[s]Coogar, God rest his soul, was an intelligent guy. As a tribute act, you are doing his memory a great disservice.

What does 1997 have to do with anything? Did Ororo play in 1997?

Why stop at 1997 sef? Why not go to 1907? cheesy[/s]

Oh, shut up. Isn't it glaring you're merely clutching at straws here?

Coogar this, Coogar that...Coogar doesn't even talk about any of you in our offline chats. It's either it slips his mind or he doesn't consider you folks significant enough.
It's obvious you worship Coogar, hard as you try to hide it.

From now on, your comments would be taken with a cubic metre of salt. For a long time you were resolute in your conviction that I was Coogar, despite my fervent denial and others telling you I wasn't. But overnight you've flip-flopped because of emôbitch and I'm no longer Coogar?

If you couldn't correctly deduce my identity despite the wealth of evidence available to you, it can only mean you possess a borderline average intelligence, and surely not one whose commentaries should be taken any seriously.

You said and I quote:

“In a Barca dominated league, Ororo has still done enough to be voted world best not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi playing outside Barca has failed not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi's Barca teammates have succeeded without him not once, not twice but 3 times.”

You made a blanket statement. You never narrowed it down to when CR7 joined the league. And after your bluff was called out, you resorted to cheap polemics.

Even as we speak, Madrid tops Barça in La Liga, hence your statement could also have been challenged on that account.

You need to learn how to communicate your thoughts clearly and effectively first. It's a vital skill to have when having an argument.

I overestimated your nous.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:
Ronaldo has been playing with Kaka, ADM, Higuain and co...all of whom we've been told are overrated

You are the one using teammate as an excuse, I doubt anyone here has said Ronaldo performs well because of superb teammates

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
“In a Barca dominated league, Ororo has still done enough to be voted world best not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi playing outside Barca has failed not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi's Barca teammates have succeeded without him not once, not twice but 3 times.”

Even if you're too dull too understand from that Barcelona has dominated the league during Ororo's tenure, the same post you quoted establishes the time period TWICE.

It literally says 'In the same Time Period' two times.

If you weren't too busy consulting your dictionary and writing epistles at your desk under coogars picture, you would have seen it in clear black and white. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are the one using teammate as an excuse, I doubt anyone here has said Ronaldo performs well because of superb teammates

Ronaldo has as many goals as the star of the most dominant football team of the decade. There's nothing more to say there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:
Ronaldo has as many goals as the star of the most dominant football team of the decade. There's nothing more to say there.

Maybe if Ronaldo was that good he will make his team to be as dominant as Messi made his team.

Oh I get its the teammates epping Messi, No its Messi epping the teammates

I dont even know which is which, it depends on the conversation

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Someone said la liga is a Barcelona-dominated league, and he never made it clear that he meant since the time CR7 joined Madrid. He made a bunch of ambiguous, incoherent statements and now he's crying wolf after his bluff has been called out.

All his comments thus far on this thread are largely based on sentiments, and the logic he argues with walks with a lopsided gait.

If you didn't spend the better half of your life obsessing over Cöogar, you'd be better at communicating your thoughts without confusing both yourself and the readers.

Not to brag, but you must know my brain works at the speed of light and almost no effort is put into bringing these poly-syllabic words to quick remembrance. This fine mind of mine is a computerized steel trap, nothing that goes into it ever comes out, and my retrieval system is state-of-the-art.
Don't think because you need to crack open a dictionary to aid your inefficiencies that others also toe that path as well. cheesy

I'm even walking on the road while typing this – to show you how easy this shït is for me. Mugu.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maybe if Ronaldo was that good

A player with 4 Balon D'ors IS that good.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:

And a player with 5??

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Someone said la liga is a Barcelona-dominated league, and he never made it clear that he meant since the time CR7 joined Madrid. He made a bunch of ambiguous, incoherent statements and now he's crying wolf after his bluff was called out.

In a Barca dominated league, Ororo has still done enough to be voted world best not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi playing outside Barca has failed not once, not twice, but 3 times. In the same period, Messi's Barca teammates have succeeded without him not once, not twice but 3 times.”

I cannot even begin to think that anybody would read this and go to 1997. And I shouldn't even need to point out that my first post literally stated 'Since Ronaldo joined the league in 2009' or that I was responding to a post that was highlighting the number of trophies won in 2009. If you read this and post here and did not understand it, then you should be ashamed to even mention that. grin

Coogar must be so disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:

He would have won 5 and multiple league titles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
make our boys no spoil our Christmas this night abeg !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
Lineup. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
When Nihilist comes to diss Messi here vs When he leaves. grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
All our new signings are starting tonight let's see..Abeg Dstv go show the match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

He would have won 5 and multiple league titles

If 4 league titles is not 'multiple', then what is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2016
ElDeeVee:
If 4 league titles is not 'multiple', then what is

He has been in Spain for 8 seasons and 1 league title
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2016
Up Barka! ! ! ! ! : grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao how na?

Nobody can distract me from my mission on this thread.

Keep calm and love Ororo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
this team should beat Hercules.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shaadey: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2016
bykebyke:
Kai,byke byke cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
Nihilist:

Lmao how na?

Nobody can distract me from my mission on this thread.

Keep calm and love Ororo
I admire your tenacity.

Anyday you come here for your mission on Cristina,you get Ls, yet you keep coming back for more....LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2016
Shaadey:
Kai,byke byke cheesy
Enhen.Been meaning to ask you sef.

This your moniker.

The pronunciation.. Shade like the name or Shady like suspicious,which one? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
We better win today...If not. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shaadey: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Enhen.Been meaning to ask you sef.

This your moniker.

The pronunciation.. Shade like the name or Shady like suspicious,which one? grin
The first one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
bykebyke:

I admire your tenacity.

Anyday you come here for your mission on Cristina,you get Ls, yet you keep coming back for more....LOL. grin

In a few days from now, Ororo is gonna get another award. It's award season and the master is collecting big time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2016
usbcable:

No Modric is still bossing the midfield for club and country.

Modric has worse Goal+Assist numbers than Iniesta. Based on your logic, Is Modric a better midfielder than Fabregas?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who are these better teammates?

The unproductive Iniesta
The slow Busquets,
The defensive liability Pique
The useless Valdes,
Headless chicken Pedro
Neymar thats worse than hazard
Or Xavi who last played actively 3 seasons ago

All who we have been told at some point cannot survive in the great EPL
Dk sha...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

In one hand they tell us all the other Barca players are useless except Messi, even Messi they told us he cant survive in a real league after scoring 17 goals vs EPL teams

In the other hand they tell us its the same team mates they called useless are the ones responsible for the success of Barcelona

These guys should just make their mind up already!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Match neva start?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Someone said la liga is a Barcelona-dominated league, and he never made it clear that he meant since the time CR7 joined Madrid. He made a bunch of ambiguous, incoherent statements and now he's crying wolf after his bluff has been called out.

All his comments thus far on this thread are largely based on sentiments, and the logic he argues with walks with a lopsided gait.

If you didn't spend the better half of your life obsessing over Cöogar, you'd be better at communicating your thoughts without confusing both yourself and the readers.

Not to brag, but you must know my brain works at the speed of light and almost no effort is put into remembering poly-syllabic words. This mind of mine is a computerized steel trap, nothing that goes into it ever comes out, and my retrieval system is state-of-the-art.
Don't think because you need to crack open a dictionary to aid your inefficiencies that others also toe that path as well. cheesy

I'm even walking on the road while typing this. Just to show you how easy this shït is for me. Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2016
raumdeuter:

He has been in Spain for 8 seasons and 1 league title

There we go again, you stated league titles initially. Moreover, the EPL is even more prestigious (more cash) than La Liga undecided undecided

Plus he has not been in Spain for 8 seasons; get your facts right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.