Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613405 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:02am On Jan 12, 2017
RB007:

When i saw that Messi free kick go in...

.i stared at the Tv with my mouth agape shocked shocked shocked

I dey tell you... shocked lipsrsealed

Commentators have ran out of words to describe him... grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2017
coded01:

.E con be like say d guy intentionally..

hit the wood work grin Chai! SeniorPlayer★★★.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2017
RB007:

.E con be like say d guy intentionally..

hit the wood work grin Chai! SeniorPlayer★★★.

Its possible! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 12, 2017
Luis Enrique Martinez Garcia is very, very far from being an idiot. But I think a case could be made that the Barcelona manager is unintentionally giving life to the old Bill Shankly statement: "Football is a simple game complicated by idiots."
http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/15/blog/post/3036095/barcelona-struggles-signal-that-luis-enrique-must-get-back-to-basics
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Messi can have the freekick d'or..... Ronaldo can keep winning what really matters

By the way when I said Enrique isn't better than Rodgers and he has MSN to thank, Yh all thought I was trolling

Same way Neymar isn't better than Sanchez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
randomperson:

Iniesta has the highest number of votes of any midfielder in FIFpro at the age of 32 years. Remind me of Hazard's position? Something like 10th? That's why they named him a midfielder sef, so that he go show face small tongue

How does that change the fact that he went a year without scoring.? tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2017
dmcdad:

tongue
pretty sure that in your mind now, you said something sensible right? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goldeno(m): 10:25am On Jan 12, 2017
bykebyke:
Luis Enrique Martinez Garcia is very, very far from being an idiot. But I think a case could be made that the Barcelona manager is unintentionally giving life to the old Bill Shankly statement: "Football is a simple game complicated by idiots."
http://www.espnfc.com/spanish-primera-division/15/blog/post/3036095/barcelona-struggles-signal-that-luis-enrique-must-get-back-to-basics
I read it yesterday

the author understand fcbarca football..

unfortunately very very few understand the beauty of football other dan win lose draw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:35am On Jan 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Messi can have the freekick d'or..... Ronaldo can keep winning what really matters

By the way when I said Enrique isn't better than Rodgers and he has MSN to thank, Yh all thought I was trolling

Ermm, Messi has won more 'what really matters' than Ronaldo na! undecided

You have jumped from Hazard to Sanchez?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2017
bykebyke:

How I wish Enrique can read this!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 10:40am On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:

For me Hazard had passed Neymar teytey... compare the fraud to Sanchez and Dybala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

whaaaaaaat? When ronaldo won ballon dor messi dazzled the whole world with that espanyol game and the world stopped talking about the ballon dor winner and messi was the talk of the town or should I say talk of the world. Again ronaldo just wins FIFA best and again messi steals the show with a hattrick of dazzling freekicks. the world is talking again not about ronaldo FIFA best but about some messi magic. Lol. I know it hurts but then again don't forget Messi has 5 ballon dors and 32 year old Christiana has been playing catch up for 7 years. don't forget that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

For me Hazard had passed Neymar teytey... compare the fraud to Sanchez and Dybala

Thank God you said for you! You are obviously addicted to weed grin

The only reason why Sanchez is not yet considered the best player in EPL is because he plays for a club that has no ambition!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2017
And another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:

Yes by winning copa America back to back

he is a legend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

he is a legend
don't get it twisted, playing in the world cup final and winning the golden ball is greater than winning euro whatever! (before even talking of playing only 20 minutes in the final). Quote me anywhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:
grin grin
are you for real? 2 freekicks since 2015?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

he is a legend

He is also greater than Messi that has never won it right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2017
ddippset:
are you for real? 2 freekicks since 2015?

Let me confirm from them Krasid and Usbcable grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:

How I wish Enrique can read this!
As in eh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Goldeno:
I read it yesterday

the author understand fcbarca football..

unfortunately very very few understand the beauty of football other dan win lose draw
The article is so on point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sampaoli should better play Sevilla's B team today. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
bykebyke:

As in eh.
Enrique doesn't even watch tv. How do expect him to read that even if he knew they existed.

Btw, how's the war you're waging on my coach going?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Enrique doesn't even watch tv. How do expect him to read that even if he knew they existed.

Btw, how's the war you're waging on my coach going?
I'm not waging any war.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
homesteady:

He is also greater than Messi that has never won it right?
Dont get twisted

You midget has won important stuff than great ronaldo
You are right ,Messi won copq b2b
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Yeah, same way Lord Iniesta went a whole season without scoring I get it, I get it, they are both midfielders according to FIFA tongue

Lord Iniesta has nothing to prove in football to anyone.

MOTM in a CL, Euro and World cup final Let Hidden even play one final first
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
FBS:
pretty sure that in your mind now, you said something sensible right? undecided
Pretty sure that in your mind right now, you asked a sensible question, right?tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
coded01:

I could only imagine what Ray Hudson would say...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Before it was Hazard, now it's Sanchez right? Issorait!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
bykebyke:

I'm not waging any war.
You're! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (1995) (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.