Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,759 members, 7,837,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4635942 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimffo(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2017
That midfield was very shïïty, it's not the defenders fault.

When the person assigned to protect the defence keeps falling down like Mango leaf in dry season, why won't the defence be exposed.

Draxler's goal was worked through midfield from Veratti.

Di Maria's 2nd goal, where was Busquet again.? Eunuch Iniesta couldn't even get a Yellow card and successfully bring Di Maria down.

Cavani's goal was even funny. grin Munier dribbled Neymar, then had more than 70 Yards to run through the midfield to pass to that stupid Cavani.. angry

Anyone that blames the defence or the Keeper, should be flogged.

Mr Enrique saw it and made stupid substitutions.

Why would Gomes start before Rakitic? angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Luis Enrique had to be hold by three of the Barça staff as he wanted to come to blows with a TV3 reporter.

This man has no shame. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Angel Di Maria, better than Messi and Neymar combined.... tongue
Nope,just proves my point about Enrique more.

If a headless Chicken like Di Maria is having a masterclass against your team,then you know nothing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by elrony(m): 12:07am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Luis Enrique had to be hold by three of the Barça staff as he wanted to come to blows with a TV3 reporter.

So do you!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:09am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Sergio Busquets:"The were better than us. They played better, they were better tactically, they out-did us physically."

Can you please send this mumu world best dm to epl next summer? I want him to experience life after messi, xavi and iniesta.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Cadena COPE breaking the news Barça players are fed up with Luis Enrique, and not only for the disgrace tonight.

Barcelona players have lost faith in him and they see Lucho as incapable of pulling them out of this and solve the issues.

Barça players have it clear, they know Lucho will walk at the end of the season.

Tears in my eyes. grin

Now I need Messi to play his card.

Sampaoli..or I walk.

Messi pleassssse. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Nope,just proves my point about Enrique more.

If a headless Chicken like Di Maria is having a masterclass against your team,then you know nothing.

Di Maria headless chicken? What does that make your entire squad tonight?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:11am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Shut up abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Yonce:

Di Maria headless chicken? What does that make your entire squad tonight?
Coach less squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Messi deliver this to me please.

I beg of you.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 15, 2017
A40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9pUiA8Ku4g

Barcelona kilo shele gangan
Deh kilo shele.

We breaking the bank for Thiago next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Coach less squad.

Shut up jor. Allow us hear word with #Enriqueout.

#EnriqueIn. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:21am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

Deh kilo shele.

We breaking the bank for Thiago next season.
Breaking Bad ni

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:27am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Messi deliver this to me please.

I beg of you.

Shut up.
A missing man can't help ya. wink

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2017
I wanted to resist the temptation ... but I could'nt. grin grin grin

The PSG crew were too intense ... They had MSN lynched for 2 pence../
Telepathy ... them niggas ball with a sixth sense/
The Scoreline looked wrong .... I thought I was watching with some fake lens!/

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Everything starts with the ball and finishes with the ball.

Sometimes we forget it's a game 11 vs 11 with one ball.

In which we try to kick this ball,we try to play with the ball,we try to make everything with the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Q5hbeepAQ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2017
This Match Reminded me of the Bayern Match. Most People Would Blame the Coach(He deserves it) but a greater blame should be laid at Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, Roberto and The Useless Gomes.

You can't do anything as a coach when your players aren't even arsed to Trackback when they lose the ball. It Simply Means they aren't willing to fight for the Coach. I don't see Enrique extending his Contract as he doesn't seem to have a firm control of the dressing room.

Most People Keep Hailing Messi, But he has been The Reason of Our Downfall Recently imagine just strolling in Midfield when you lose the ball in a dangerous area? Would really love if we get dembele(dortmund) as there doesn't seem to be any real threat to the MSN.

At least we can focus on the League Now?.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Everything starts with the ball and finishes with the ball.

Sometimes we forget it's a game 11 vs 11 with one ball.

In which we try to kick this ball,we try to play with the ball,we try to make everything with the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Q5hbeepAQ

Oga shut up and stop consoling yourself with all these epistles.

Go to bed. You need rest after this assault.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2017
princesuko:
This Match Reminded me of the Bayern Match. Most People Would Blame the Coach(He deserves it) but a greater blame should be laid at Messi, Iniesta, Busquets, Roberto and The Useless Gomes.

You can't do anything as a coach when your players aren't even arsed to Trackback when they lose the ball. It Simply Means they aren't willing to fight for the Coach. I don't see Enrique extending his Contract as he doesn't seem to have a firm control of the dressing room.

Most People Keep Hailing Messi, But he has been The Reason of Our Downfall Recently imagine just strolling in Midfield when you lose the ball in a dangerous area? Would really love if we get dembele(dortmund) as there doesn't seem to be any real threat to the MSN.

You mean Copa right?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Yonce:

You mean Copa right?

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin Madrid is still within Touching distance. grin grin

Ye Supporters of little Fate angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2017
usbcable:

Be nice nah.

eyonigga
scantee

Show face ooooooo
And receive beating

Worse day to be a Barca fan....can't even sleep....what a day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2017
princesuko:

You are a fool

A very big fōōl

Have you no common sense?

You are going to blame players who have been getting trophies like Pokemons since 2009 for Luis Enrique.?

May thunder strike you to death where ever you are.

Oloshi..Oloriburuku..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Top analyses TBF. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by decode55(m): 1:07am On Feb 15, 2017
FC Barcelona came to Paris on Valentine's day 4 - nothing! grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Top analyses TBF. grin

Shut up. Mrs Pique says hi. cool

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2017
It's funny when Barca losses woefully and the next thing is a revolution is needed. Enrique got the game wrong straight from the starting line-up. I knew we were gonna lose immediately I said the midfield of Iniesta and Gomes.

A Rafinha and Suarez with Vidal at right back wouldn't lose this match. Even if they were gonna lose, it wouldn't be this woeful.

We are so out of UCL. We can hold onto Copa and fight for Liga till the end. Personally, I don't feel pained. I was actually laughing when the goals where shipping in.

Back to drawing board while we right the wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

You are a fool

A very big fōōl

Have you no common sense?

You are going to blame players who have been getting trophies like Pokemons since 2009 for Luis Enrique.?

May thunder strike you to death where ever you are.

Oloshi..Oloriburuku..

Dude easy tiger. It's just a game, we should know what to type. The bolded isn't just it.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 15, 2017
ollah1:

Dude easy tiger. It's just a game, we should know what to type. The bolded isn't just it.

He deserved it.

I'm rational when it comes to using vulgar words.

He 100% deserved it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2017
Sport Front Page

This is not the Barca

Always knew that when the results stopped favouring us,Enrique's head would roll. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:

He deserved it.

I'm rational when it comes to using vulgar words.

He 100% deserved it.

And you will be proud if it actually happens to him right

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Mundo Deportivo:Disaster

grin grin

Okay I think I'm enjoying this a little too much. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Tech01, Ijustwantto, Kilishihunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.