Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4652337 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (6224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PIPPROF(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
bykebyke:
Only thing I can credit Enrique for today is the Andre Gomes sub.

It made sure Atletico couldn't come out from their half in the final minutes of the game.

thank God for that timely intervention in the last 2 minutes that denied torres an equaliser

barca would have thrown away the lead twice in less that 5mins
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
PIPPROF:

thank God for that timely intervention in the last 2 minutes that denied torres an equaliser

barca would have thrown away the lead twice in less that 5mins
LOL...from that throw in shey? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PIPPROF(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL...from that throw in shey? grin

yea

barca match now , na drugs i dey use watcham

very scary

they will just be giving someone HBP with poor defending and gambling at the back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
PIPPROF:

yea

very scary

they will just be giving someone HBP with poor defending and gambling at the back
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
usbcable:

Useless Thugs FC 1
Messi FC 2

Cable no go kill person with laugh grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
sebod:

It's a known fact that the whole team is not doing fine with the coach having the chunk of the blame. Nevertheless, Messi on his day would have done far better. I think he's not happy with the coach with the situation of things.

The coach definitely gets the buck of the blame. But, I wouldn't blame him for Suarez sending wide the ball from a very decent angle, Rafinha's inability to place a simple pass nor Messi's failure to drop back in helping out when in trouble.
well, I will definitely blame him alone for our midfielders always positioning badly, passing to the back or full backs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Luis Enrique: "I changed the system to a 3-4-3 diamond in order to have more control, more possession and extra defenders"

You should have done this a long time ago,you fool. angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
senorova:

To be honest....iniesta was absent for a large part of this match. I credit Enrique for introducing rakitic. Despite the fact that Barca's midfield has been wack this season, I think iniesta is having the worst Season. This coupled with the fact that he's Barcelona's skipper has just really made me unimpressed.... However, it doesn't negate the fact that he's one of football's midfield great!

Today's game in my opinion also shows Barcelona's over reliance on the doggedness of MSN. Neymar's constant dribbling of ATM's players with those mazy runs, Suarez's indirect assist of rafinha's goal, Messi's anticipation to score from a freekick that he crossed into the 18.

In my opinion, Barca's defence did a lot better in the second half, Busquets also did lots of timely interventions...even though he made lots of misplaced passes. Our midfield is seriously low on confidence at the moment....and it puts my hope in a UCL turnaround against PSG in serious doubt....but our win against ATM might just add some confidence to this team...coupled with the fact that the second leg is at Nou Camp... Never underestimate the power of the Fans...

Best Analysis of the match so far surprised at the number of likes it has.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
sebod:

If the club likes, they can go borrow ATM and City fans to join the Camp Nou fans, there's no miracle anywhere with this our style of play.

Wicked!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
bykebyke:
Luis Enrique: "I changed the system to a 3-4-3 diamond in order to have more control, more possession and extra defenders"

You should have done this a long time ago,you fool. angry

It was obvious from the start!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
PIPPROF:

yea

very scary

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
ddippset:
Act 1, Scene 2: Real Madrid loses to Villarreal @ el madrigal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
bykebyke:

The midfield is not playing to its strength.

There is a reason we were linked with Nzonzi earlier this season.

Our midfielders now play as second wingers instead of as a closed unit as they are used to.

This system would only work if we had workhorses.

Enrique is asking our midfielders to only pass the ball to MSN and do defensive work.

Which is why Iniesta looks lost and why you think Rakitic changed the game.

The only thing he brought on was his defensive capability.

Our problems are still much and I don't think they will be solved until Sampaoli comes in next season.

Yes, Enrique ruined our midfield. But you just know that barca needs to look up to someone. Inesta is not just a great player, he's Barca's skipper and a LA masia product.... I just envy Sergio Ramos how he carries the madridiots on his shoulders when they need him most. Even when they play nonsense, you just see Ramos lead this team from the back...

What I'm saying is that Enrique hasn't done what he should with our midfield... But iniesta is not a new to the barca system.... He's our skipper and our most experience man in the middle, its just natural for players to look up to him when the system fails.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
Look up to Iniesta? How can Iniesta rescue anyone?

Will he score Or assists??
Can he create clear cut chances??

I don't understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Flop of the Match- Iniesta

The man for the big games cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm almost sure Villarreal would do the needful tonight. At least a draw would do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
senorova:

Yes, Enrique ruined our midfield. But you just know that barca needs to look up to someone. Inesta is not just a great player, he's Barca's skipper and a LA masia product.... I just envy Sergio Ramos how he carries the madridiots on his shoulders when they need him most. Even when they play nonsense, you just see Ramos lead this team from the back...

What I'm saying is that Enrique hasn't done what he should with our midfield... But iniesta is not a new to the barca system.... He's our skipper and our most experience man in the middle, its just natural for players to look up to him when the system fails.
Okay..you are looking for someone in the team who shouts at his teammates? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
senorova:

What I'm saying is that Enrique hasn't done what he should with our midfield... But iniesta is not new to the barca system.... He's our skipper and our most experienced man in the middle, its just natural for players to look up to him when the system fails.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's clear, god-Messi is unhappy and L. Enrique is a douche bag.. Playing two AMFs in a 3-4-3 where you have god-Messi, a creator in attack is plain stupidity. ATL Madrid deserved to have won the game really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2017
senorova:

Can't you see that this isn't the barca system? You should notice that iniesta n busquests ll suffer the most in this useless set up. You play to your skipper's strength, not his weakness. Don't you see Madrid putting in 1000 crosses in the box when they are in a search of a goal? Cos they know there ll always be a Ramos in there. Or them trying to win set piece in dangerous positions so as to whip in dangerous deliveries for Ramos to head home?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Mcleo007:
It's clear, god-Messi is unhappy and L. Enrique is a douche bag.. Playing two AMFs in a 3-4-3 where you have god-Messi, a creator in attack is plain stupidity. ATL Madrid deserved to have won the game really.

Looked more like 3-5-2 to me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
If sevilla can persevere n win this liga, it will be a victory for football! It's obvious we don't deserve to be champions even with this many games remaining.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
10d0ve:
If sevilla can persevere n win this liga, it will be a victory for football! It's obvious we don't deserve to be champions even with this many games remaining.
What would we do to be deserving of champions ? angry angry

This is the most nonsensical post I have seen here - and I have seen lots of senseless posts here.

smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
10d0ve:
So if we end up winning the league, you won't be happy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
airmark:
Messi scored and everyone forgets busquets stupidity.

Or Iniestas uselessness. It has been the story of his career. Nobody notices how unproductive and useless you are when Messi is there to win the game, and everyone forgets about it.

They are starting to confess. . . .

coded01:

It's a shame barca's identity is absence... Midfield! Since Xavi left! embarassed

senorova:

Inesta is not just a great player, he's Barca's skipper and a LA masia product.... I just envy Sergio Ramos how he carries the madridiots on his shoulders when they need him most. Even when they play nonsense, you just see Ramos lead this team from the back...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
10d0ve:
Whereas Barca are Shit at the moment Still
We've beaten Valencia away,Beaten Sevilla away,Beaten Atetico madrid away,drew d clasico due to a last gasp goal from Ramos...
Sometimes too much Success brings Unnecessary expectations... Its because Barca are used to succeeding thats y you typed dis Shit!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
10d0ve:
True talk...was just saying this to myself today sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
jpmoriarti:

This is the most nonsensical post I have seen here - and I have seen lots of senseless posts here.

smh!!
No it's not..LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
10d0ve:
You play to your skipper's strength, not his weakness.

What is your skippers strength exactly? Which has he ever averaged 100 passes per game like Xavi? Even at the height of tikitaka, his average was around 70 at best.

So what exactly is this strength that you want to play to? Can you squeeze blood out of a stone?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ronaldo crying for a penalty as usual... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
jpmoriarti:

smh!!
see who is talking of nonsensical post...is ur head out of Enrique's as yet?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Look up to Iniesta? How can Iniesta rescue anyone?

Will he score Or assists??
Can he create clear cut chances??

I don't understand

Rafinha came on and showed how midfield is supposed to help the attack.

Of course they would forget this is the 100th big game Iniesta has contributed zilch. This is what happens when you have a Messi to bail you out, no one notices that you don't actually perform most of the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) ... (6224) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.