Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636508 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2017
chelseafan1

Did you see Neymars awesome freekick yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

2 of the above, so ansa urs, a Barca or Bayern supporter.

I am a Bayern fan but I admire Barcelona structure and wish Bayern will be as succesful and dominant as Barca have been over the last decade.
They are the most succesful team in recent time, I dont hate their success rather I wish it for my team

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:18am On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:
chelseafan1

Nah, I didn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:20am On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

I am a Bayern fan but I admire Barcelona structure and wish Bayern will be as succesful and dominant as Barca have been over the last decade.
They are the most succesful team in recent time, I dont hate their success rather I wish it for my team

When Messi and Iniesta leave, Bayern might become Dominant, aren't they the 3rd best team in EU already?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When Messi and Iniesta leave, Bayern might become Dominant, aren't they the 3rd best team in EU already?

Barca won 4 CL in 10yrs, As at 2005 Barca had 1 CL. by 2015 they have caught up with Bayern to 5CL. They didnt lose 1 final, Bayern has lost 5 finals. I envy their efficiency in the last 10yrs and wish my team will be like that

if Messi and Iniesta retire, who are the players we have that will dominate? Are they not Messis age or older. So if Messi retires then most of ours too will be close to retirement

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:32am On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Barca won 4 CL in 10yrs, As at 2005 Barca had 1 CL. by 2015 they have caught up with Bayern to 5CL. They didnt lose 1 final, Bayern has lost 5 finals. I envy their efficiency in the last 10yrs and wish my team will be like that

if Messi and Iniesta retire, who are the players we have that will dominate? Are they not Messis age or older. So if Messi retires then most of ours too will be close to retirement

That was why i used 'might', it is a possibility, anything can happen.
Those guys have made Barca dominant over the years, not like there are no good players in the team, Bayern has, Madrid has, Chelsea has, Man utd has, Juventus, Dortmund, Psg and so many others.

Messi and Iniesta are just too great, they are on a different level.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
Messi still has like 5yrs of dominance left in him maybe not at this level, In 5yrs how many players we know now will still be at their prime

Barca had a good set and maximised them unlike Bayern that kept losing finals that we be winning easily

Madrid I dont think has ever lost a final, same with Barca. If Bayern too didnt lose a final we will be on 10CL now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Bro... Take your L and leave jare....cheesy

Real Madref CF.

That L wey una dey run from dey wait for una for front.

Hopefully, Enrique will deliver the L to them in style cheesy

2012 la liga classico at noucamp comes to mind... Make we self revenge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Those guys have made Barca dominant over the years, not like there are no good players in the team, Bayern has, Madrid has, Chelsea has, Man utd has, Juventus, Dortmund, Psg and so many others.

Messi and Iniesta just too great, they are on a different level.

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14am On Mar 02, 2017
senorova:

Hopefully, Enrique will deliver the L to them in style cheesy
2012 la liga classico at noucamp comes to mind... Make we self revenge
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2017
When are we going to buy Dybala bikonu?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Them try abeg, e no easy...

They no try abeg, why can't they defend 1-3 lead in just less than 8mins? If is against Barca now they will be flexing muscle.... Forming Snr defenders.

Anyway nothing at na him bad pass....the 2point they strap off madrid means a lot shaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2017
"Neymar all night has been stretching Sporting Bojón's defenders like spandex on Miami beach".

Spanish commentators and their metaphors. grin

I missed the match and could only watch the YouTube highlights, and I must say: we gave a humdinger of a performance! Terrific!

Neymar's freekick offers the most eloquent example of how possible and viable it is for the dazzling threesöme of talent, skill, and finnese, to be codified in a single entity.
I'm not donning a hyperbolic outfit when I say Eden Hazard would need to possess the killer instinct of both General Buttnakëd and the White Chapel Ripper to be considered half as deadly in front of goal as the wonderman from Brazil.

Oh! How could I ever forget Suarez's Kimbo-Slice-type cracker, and Messi's goal which not only served as a poignant reminder as to why he remains the greatest footballer of all time, but also bedevils us yet again with the classic Euthythro dilemma of Plato: "Is Pious Messi awesome 'cause God loves Messi?"
If the answer to the above is in the positive, then that would mean God is auto-erotic, because Messi himself is GOD! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2017
princesuko:

At least I got to see Madrid Fans In Panic Mode grin grin

I learnt my lesson against Villarreal never to celebrate when the match is still Ongoing.

Would Gladly take two Points drop anyways.

#SackZidane

Change your font pls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19am On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

#Respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21am On Mar 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Messi and Iniesta are just too great, they are on a different level.
You mean Iniesta the Eunuch?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nice one boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chanchit:
All I need from Madrid is two more draws,they can keep avoiding the L. Wishing Enrique good luck resting.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Barcelona's next coach will be selected only after Messi's approval, that is certain. [beIN Sports]

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Cc dmcdad... cheesy

Beautiful free kick I must say! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Thank you Sir... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
bykebyke:
grin grin
how did you come by this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
purplekayc:
how did you come by this?
A reporter for Bein Sports. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lover of good football here. It's sad to watch both play against themselves to advance in a competition. Perhaps, the group stages would be OK.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
dmcdad:

You mean Iniesta the Eunuch?cheesy

Exactly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
senorova:

cheesy

We all know the truth cheesy cheesy

But that doesn't mean his goals and assists output weren't low.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
coded01:

Cc dmcdad... cheesy

Beautiful free kick I must say! wink
Raumdeuter, Hazard dey score the one wey better pass that one na steady...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Rumdeuter, Hazard dey score the one wey better pass that one na steady...

How many freekick Hazard don score for him career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
dmcdad:

Raumdeuter, Hazard dey score the one wey better pass that one na steady...

raumdeuter:

What about Bale, Griezmann and Muller, Pogba, Iniesta etc etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What about Bale, Griezmann and Muller, Pogba, Iniesta etc etc
Them no dey compare Bale, Griezmann and the likes to Neymar na...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelseafan1 go know...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.