Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613473 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
hensben:
Stop that bro. That's insult to Hazard.
Hazard would be proud.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
dmcdad:

Funny enough, just some days ago he made a bet with his teammates that he would score at least 2 goals against PSG tonight and surprisingly so, he did. Wow!
when he converted that penalty, I just remembered that bet! That guy won this game for us (the players played their hearts out)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
10d0ve:
when he converted that penalty, I just remembered that bet! That guy won this game for us (the players played their hearts out)
Coming alive at the right moment in the season. Wow...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar was,
Simply breathtaking.
Absolutely amazing.
Outstandingly impressive.
Unbelievably fascinating.
Unquestionably dazzling.

Shey make I stop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Even if that boy play nonsense for the rest of hin career, just for tonight, i'm off his case for life.
Bookmarked! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
sebod:

I was never a party to the 'clueless' debate. I only wanted him out thinking he could no longer motivate the players. It was clearly stated in my submission.
Just congratulate me 1st tongue

LOL, congrats, enjoy your W in style. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
pelvicky:

you and bykebyke should STFU tonight.

Abeg park well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, congrats, enjoy your W in style. smiley
Thanks bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
eyoniggar:

That Mrs na Olosho!! grin grin, fast food bae, the type that would shamelessly order 2 extra take aways after a fill to drop dish has been served.

Sebod, bring ya bum here oo, bykeman nko? Come around for ya lashes grin.

The greatest come back in CL history, surpassing the Finals between AC Milan and Liverpool.

més Que Un Club

Thunder fire you. WTF are you talking about?
Have some bloody respect man. I demand an apology right now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OlaBa: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I cannot recognise your moniker.

Of course. I seldom post, but me and Byke don fight on top Enrique matter before on this same thread. Your post just irritated me because despite Byke over exaggeration, he is always here to support barca. To support Enrique though, not so much grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
ddippset:
that's how football goes bro. don't be amazed messi does masterclasses in the quarter final and semi final, and everything is alright again.

Sure, you have a point, but tonight, Man was useless. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Dmcdad and the legend extra stout are best of padi this evening grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Tonight, just as I envisaged we redefined the word "impossible" in the world of football. Scoring 4 goals was no biggie for me . But 6?
May God bless neymar.
I see a future ballon d or winner

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
On behalf of Barcelona legend, Luis Enrique I forgive you for all the atrocities you and bykebyke and 10dove committed against him. Your deplorable lack of faith in the team and his coach during their hardest moment amounts to a slap when you mock them with a probable comeback. Did you even believe it yourself.

Frauds!
Jp stop talking of lack of faith after going on sabbatical since that 4-0 drubbing at Paris. Even bykebyke no 1 anti- Enrique believed, but you? You inadvertently left your master to his fate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
On behalf of Barcelona legend, Luis Enrique I forgive you for all the atrocities you and bykebyke and 10dove committed against him. Your deplorable lack of faith in the team and his coach during their hardest moment amounts to a slap when you mock them with a probable comeback. Did you even believe it yourself.

Frauds!

You are a Shameless person, you have no iota of dignity! Your personality stinks to high heavens!

How dare you still reply me with this load of mess? Does it even make sense to you? Are you this daft and deceptive?

Go through my posts and see my war chants, Johnpaul88 where we're you?
So because you thought it was not possible, then everybody would also think it was impossible? I thought you so believed in Enrique? So you were also doubting his capability?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
fredoooooo:
Dmcdad and the legend extra stout are best of padi this evening grin
Just hold body.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
OlaBa:

Of course. I seldom post, but me and Byke don fight on top Enrique matter before on this same thread. Your post just irritated me because despite Byke over exaggeration, he is always here to support barca. To support Enrique though, not so much grin
Go away. I do not have time for nonentities.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
10 back to back quarters!

Class is permanent!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Messi deserves kudos for allowing Neymar take both the free-kick and the spot kick. His selflessness is second to none.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
dmcdad:

Just hold body.cheesy

Hahahahahaha share am reach coded01Abeg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
A40:
Anybody wey compare Hidden Ikedia to Starboy I fit whoze am.

PSG pissed the tie away tbh. You can talk of the ref all you want but PSG aided and abetted their own exit.

Very dangerous Barcelona to face now for sure.
Abeg no let hensben see this post ooooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
sebod:
Messi deserves kudos for allowing Neymar take both the free-kick and the spot kick. His selflessness is second to none.

I think he knew that it's Neymar's night , respect to that man ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sure, you have a point, but tonight, Man was useless. cheesy
man! That pass to suarez for the second penalty? (Even if I personally believe it wasn't a penalty) the character to convert the initial penalty? He wasn't no where near his best, but wasn't useless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
fredoooooo:

I think he knew that it's Neymar's night , respect to that man ...
Respect to a football god!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
sebod:

I think Messi was petrified of repeating Chelsea and Chile penalty miss at such a pressure point of the game, that's why he asked Neymar to take it, not because he was being generous to Neymar. Kudos to Neymar for having the balls to step up at such pressure point.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
FBS:

Thunder fire you. WTF are you talking about?
Have some bloody respect man. I demand an apology right now.

Imma define your name as the apology that you deserve. F.uck B.ull S.hit grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Next is Sevilla FC. I wish them success in their 2nd leg.

I want 4/8 teams to be Spanish teams

La Liga, best league in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
sebod:
Guess he already saw that the night was Neymar's...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
PDP Of Soccer...That's Barca.

DISGUSTING.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
sebod:

O jebi, after he has wasted 2 freekicks. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Blessed be the day we signed Umtiti.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nihilist:
That 2nd pen was never a penalty though

Yh, it was not a penalty but Suarez misled the referee. The officiating was fair.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
San turned up=check! Neymar turned up =check! Busquet nko? Check! These are the most criticised Barca players by non barca fans this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2133) (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.