Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608557 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
AjanleKoko: Personally I feel Neymar goes down too easily, for someone who played in the Brazilian league.
Hence the term 'foul magnet'.
For obvious reasons. The dude is paper weight! He weighs just 64 kg; meaning even my wife is heavier. Compare with C Ronaldo who weighs 84 kg and still goes down easy. Even Messi weighs 67kg but of course Messi has a far lower center of gravity. Collision with him will see him at the receiving end. It's that simple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2013
ddippset: some good points but you must understand that this is a new madrid. Like it or not they are a more complete team than barca. This time last season we were up to 8 points clear already. Over the last 5 years we used to win la liga not because we beat the smaller teams but because we thrashed madrid for fun, both home and away. We can still loase to madrid and win la liga by chance but to guarantee la liga success we have to get 6 points off them, playing the tiki taka mcleo spoke of. We have to beat milan to avoid a repeat of last season. Needing to overturn a 2-0 first leg defeat, it should have been 1-1 when the black milan striker forgotten his name missed a one on one with valdez. Can't forget that miss cus I almost caught a heart attack. We went on to win 4-0. We have to beat milan no loss no draw. Good you said they are 8th, we have to get the three points. Last season ending we couldn't compete with bayern and madrid. Guys we used to have for breakfast 4 years ago. This is why this week's games are the very true test of our strength this season.
I dont believe that Madrid is a more complete team than Barca bro..This is a fallacy! How complete is Madrid?
*This is a team with upto 4 new players infused into the team who are yet to undastand themselves!
*This is a team that has no pattern of football..
*This is a team whose never won any team in laliga comprehensively without some ref ish!
How is Madrid a much complete team than Barca?
On paper,with recent form,that game is as good as won..but then,cuz its an El Classico,the El Classico importance must be attached to it,to get big revenue!!
Barca are much more complete than Madrid bro,even if u start doing Player per player head to head stats!
N:B- Am not saying this as a barca fan,am saying it as it is!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2013
philfearon:
I dont believe that Madrid is a more complete team than Barca bro..This is a fallacy! How complete is Madrid?
*This is a team with upto 4 new players infused into the team who are yet to undastand themselves!
*This is a team that has no pattern of football..
*This is a team whose never won any team in laliga comprehensively without some ref ish!
How is Madrid a much complete team than Barca?
On paper,with recent form,that game is as good as won..but then,cuz its an El Classico,the El Classico importance must be attached to it,to get big revenue!!
Barca are much more complete than Madrid bro,even if u start doing Player per player head to head stats!
N:B- Am not saying this as a barca fan,am saying it as it is!!
wow wow mr phil, i love your passion honestly. we need alot more like you on this thread. keep it up bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
ddippset: wow wow mr phil, i love your passion honestly. we need alot more like you on this thread. keep it up bro.
You are Welcome!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
logica: For obvious reasons. The dude is paper weight! He weighs just 64 kg; meaning even my wife is heavier.

grin grin grin grin
[size=3pt]Don't ask me why I am grinning[/size] cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
Our season is about to get started tonight!
Let's watch out and see what pans out of the encounter with Milan later this evening.
Barca- Mes Que Un Club!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
I wish us good luck in tonight's game in Milan. We'll have to do better than we did last time we went there.

The starting line up is as expected, only that Cesc & Pedro & Tello starts from the bench. Puyol does not make the final match squad & will watch the match from stands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
AjanleKoko:

grin grin grin grin
[size=3pt]Don't ask me why I am grinning[/size] cheesy
As long as I can lift her... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
That's exactly what neymar knows how to do, miss chances! And tomorrow the myth will come up again that he doesnt score becos he likes to look for messi!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
Good game so far. I hope we grind out a win, 2-1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Milan have been very motivated to play us in this first half. They have been very intense. But we have also managed to recover the ball very fast. But our defending in corners? Only God can help us there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Clubs around Europe have no doubt inculcated a 'Defending Against Barcelona' training in their schedule grin

Of course, except Barcelona, who have to urgently inculcate a 'How To Defend' regimen in their training.
Embarassing that Kaka and Robinho, seriously spent forces, were able to out-fight the entire defence for the Milan goal. Utterly horrendous and confused defending embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
AjanleKoko: Clubs around Europe have no doubt inculcated a 'Defending Against Barcelona' training in their schedule grin
It's a shame really.

However, i am very happy with how the team played. They were very sloppy in the opening minutes but we managed to control later on and created good chances too but couldn't take them. Yet individual mistakes could have easily cost us all the points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
I still will not comment on this match,and i hope you guys saw the reason why i said this Match is not a Test!!
Regardless of What anyother person says,LALIGA IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!! We all know why!!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
philfearon: I still will not comment on this match,and i hope you guys saw the reason why i said this Match is not a Test!!
Regardless of What anyother person says,LALIGA IS THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD!! We all know why!!.
I believe Milan played a great game and were very motivated. But i think they only play this good against us. Other time i use to watch them, they are really a poor side and very difficult to watch. But against us, they are different. I think we play to their strength. Italian teams are very comfortable against the ball keeping side especially us. They are happy to sit back and break in their droves!

I really hope this is the last time we play in that their stadium for some time to come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Stern test it was, at the San siro. I'm a bit tad with the result. Betterddays ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
What an utterly Shambolic defending from Barca!
Masherano and Pique need to gather their acts together and curb those defensive lapses against Real Mad-rid, else a loss of monumental proportion looms at the weekend!
You don't defend in such shoddy manner against a marauding and devastating Mad-rid attack led by C.Penaldo, and expect not to be walloped!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
I couldn't get to watch our game, the rain came down heavily and DSTV went AWOL!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
Madrid and Refs this season! Will El-classico be free and fair?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
sebod: Madrid and Refs this season! Will El-classico be free and fair?
I strongly doubt that....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
What's going on guys ? two draws preceding El classic and the won their matches cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
we can only wish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2013
dmcdad:
I strongly doubt that....
Madrid can't stop scoring from the spot while the refs keep waving play on to geniue fouls on our players expecially Meymar. I am afraid we may get to see a repeat of such come this weekend as Pepe and co will be doing their usual assignment. I prayer Neymar leaves the field with his legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:08am On Oct 24, 2013
See as they ruined a perfectly great game with a red card to Chiellini. If that was a red card, then both Pepe and Ramos will get red cards in every single game they play. And penalty to Ramos? I thought Ramos was offside?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:24am On Oct 24, 2013
Just what I debated with mr usb a couple of days ago, chelini's hand never went beyond ronaldo's chin. But he fell to the ground and rolling, holding his face and checking to see if his nose was bleeding! Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2013
No st.u.pid Referee will come to Camp Nou,in front of 90000+ fans,in an El classico,and blow crap against Barca.....
Btw,like seriously,if u guys started seeing that Madrid robs match with Refs assistant recently,that means u started watching them play just this year...
One of the most savoury and disgracing i watched is back in 2010,Against Athletico Madrid in Athletico's home ground...The ref redcarded two A.Madrid players in contacts that my grandma can withstand,and as if that was not enough,He awarded two Penalties to R.Madrid...
Thats why i reali believe Ronaldo is far behind,and thats why he cant even smell the World Best again..Every single season,He must have scored 13goals on Penalties alone.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2013
If Ronaldo likes he can score 300pk's, he can't win world footballer this yr cos Portugal won't be going to the WC, they can't beat Sweden.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2013
It's really depressing! The ref yesterday was pathetic. I don't know what the problem really is. They don't get any foul blown against them but a slightest touch in the penalty are always called.

Undiano Mellanco should be very very careful on saturday when he picks his whistle. Our players too should not give him any reason to display his usual pro-madrid favouritisms. I hope recent happenings should put him under severe pressure. EMD & Sports are doing there best to do that. We'll see how that goes at kick off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Chanchit: If Ronaldo likes he can score 300pk's, he can't win world footballer this yr cos Portugal won't be going to the WC, they can't beat Sweden.
Hahahahahaha!! Dem neva play am na...but i would rather luv to see him there,than Ibrahimovic o{just my opinion}....
But,The better team should qualify!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 24, 2013
It's not easy for Florentino Perez to spend those millions of euros every season even when they don't win anything the season before, only to go home empty handed again. I believe he does more than spending loads of cash on players. He must be buying over the refs and the RFEF. Events of this season have been really very different and strange. They are no longer coicedental! I believe there is a premeditated arrangements that sees them win most of their matches even when they are clearly very poor. Any decent defence can hold off this Madrid attack.
Anyway we'll be watching until the real truth about all these comes to light.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:10am On Oct 24, 2013
philfearon:
Hahahahahaha!! Dem neva play am na...but i would rather luv to see him there,than Ibrahimovic o{just my opinion}....
But,The better team should qualify!

I would really be surprised if Portugal qualifies ahead of Sweden, but I would also prefer a team like Portugal against Nigeria, I hate that Swedish team..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2013
Referee no go save them on Saturday.
Make the boys just bring that A game I know they have in them. We will wipe the floor with Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.