Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612894 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
Carrasco No..Griezman Yes!..He gave that illustration to counter your baseless argument that Hazard doesn't score nor assist cos Chelsea was a defensive team..He then counters saying Atletico are more defensive and yet Griezman and Mr New comer Carasco has more goals than Hazard...
In order words dig deeper for better points..Thanks
mr chu chu chu griezman is a striker. Running mouth like tap water.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
so are you saying carasco or griezman are better players than Hazard.

Yes they are all better than the Fraud Hidden Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes they are all better than the Fraud Hidden Hazard
Now I know you're kidding.

Done with this discussion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is just like comparing Lampard and Iniesta based on goals scored, Iniesta would never catch Lampard even if he is to spend 10 decades more as a player.
His edge lies over those personal and team accolades he won over Lampard. Same cannot be said 9f Hazard. So, Neymar pass am for every possible criteria you wan use.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
bigkesh:

Sorry Man you can't have it both ways

If Neymar is better than Hazard then Lampard is superior to INIESTA

You gotta pick one
Bruv, when I say Neymar is better than Hazard, I don't make such claims based on G+A ratio. I say it based on overall influence, trophies won, personal accolades et al. So you see... Neymar beats him hands down in whatever criteria you wanna use.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Bellerin made interviews with three different Spanish outlets on a possible move to Barcelona.

Shameless Prïck. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK bro, shey u sha don agree say na Twitter guy hin dey talk about no be me, shey u don agree abi shame no let u?
Na wa you ooooo. You forget say him still bring the post to refer to NL Shekpites? That was why I quoted it in that context in the first place. Lawd!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

It is just Normal to compare two great players.
Neymar was 5th in one year's Ballon d'or, Hazard was 6th.
They are pretty close except for the high number of goals Neymar records.

But then, once Leo/Cr7 era is over, we go see which players go dey fight for Ballon d'or. Make we no dey stress ourself for now.
And one other year Neymar was 3rd... You know where Hazard fell to that same year.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
why Belgium and Brazil no dey factor into this Hazard and Neymar talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
That is because if you consider National team Hazard failed on the level of Stanley Okoro

One of the Hazard fans actually said the Brazil Neymar is playing with is more talented than the Belgium Hazard is playing with
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

And one other year Neymar was 3rd... You know where Hazard fell to that same year.cheesy

The whole world knew at that time that, it was Hazard's worst season as a footballer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
isn't this enough reason to prove hazard already gave up on his ballon d'or dream,,.

Hype were prepared round him by media and mourinho stating he just need to score more often to be d heir to messi n cr7 throne..after few matches reality set in and dude hopelessly confessed he can't do it..who does that?

I can't count how many times the Belgian coach then challenged hidden to do more

We would see about that, make Ronaldo and Messi comot finish, Neymar alone cannot keep winning the Ballon d'or year in Year out na. If Chelsea becomes a strong force in Europe nd Hazard is still an integral part of the team, nd we dey flog Barca dey win ucl, na Hazard go dey win am na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
DarkRebel101:

If he rarely scores and rarely assists, how logically sound is it then to still compare him to one (Neymar) who both scores and assists with dazzling flair?

And no, Matic, not Hazard, does Chelsea's "dirty job" - and by that I assume you're referring to the battle of gaining control of the midfield and in winning back lost balls.

Hazard is primarily a winger/AMF, and not a midfielder in its strictest sense. Comparing him to Iniesta doesn't cut the mustard as they both play in different positions.
It's only to justify the dearth of goals in his resumé that Chelsea fans recourse to claiming that Hazard operates from the midfield.

Newsflash!, Neymar also functions occasionally as an attacking midfielder for Brazil - the Confederations Cup is one huge example. And guess what? He was prolific while playing in the role - I wish I could say the same for Hazard.

If you are going to establish Hazard's supremacy over Neymar then you've got to do way better than these frail set of namby-pamby premises.

LOL, I pray we all will be alive next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I hate to sound like this. I hate Chelsea as much as you all do.

But if Arda turan can score goals and pad stats while under the MSN wings.. I know Hazard can cause more good than Arda..

But your people no let us know wetin we go believe, I'm sha very sure that Hazard is a really really fine player, he's very dangerous.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Carasco is also a striker, Mahrez is also a striker

Hidden Hazard failure has made his fans demote him from attacker to winger soon to keeper
DK no use laugh kee me abeg.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Carasco is also a striker, Mahrez is also a striker

Hidden Hazard failure has made his fans demote him from attacker to winger soon to keeper

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

How does Hazard play that no one has ever done before? Mahrez, Carasco are wingers in a defensive team like you claim Hazard does. The only excuse is that Hazard is hopeless

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
freaklesschild:
That guy was dazzling from the start and look at him , still on loan for years now ... his he getting playing time over there ?
yea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
so are you saying carasco or griezman are better players than Hazard.
It should be known that you failed basic comprehension in Elementary school. Keep going bruv...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

We would see about that, make Ronaldo and Messi comot finish, Neymar alone cannot keep winning the Ballon d'or year in Year out na. If Chelsea becomes a strong force in Europe nd Hazard is still an integral part of the team, nd we dey flog Barca dey win ucl, na Hazard go dey win am na cheesy

Shey na Hazard wey still dey follow Mahrez drag go come win balon dor

Ordinary Belgian player of the year dem no dey give Hidden
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
Carrasco No..Griezman Yes!..He gave that illustration to counter your baseless argument that Hazard doesn't score nor assist cos Chelsea was a defensive team..He then counters saying Atletico are more defensive and yet Griezman and Mr New comer Carasco has more goals than Hazard...
In order words dig deeper for better points..Thanks
No need to waste your time bruv because him understand and know the truth, but the problem na to accept am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
hensben:
mr chu chu chu griezman is a striker. Running mouth like tap water.
Carasco is a what??Alagba go and sleep..Stop running Mr Man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

So u even know for sure Neymar wld win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The whole world knew at that time that, it was Hazard's worst season as a footballer.
And whose fault? Was it Neymar's fault?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Mats with a 10/10 masterclass for Germany.

Bayern Munich fans on twitter are now insecure. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:
why Belgium and Brazil no dey factor into this Hazard and Neymar talk.
Somebody go tell you say Belgium na rubbish team with the likes of Lukaku, Bryune, Witsel, and many others. Na the worst Brazil in God knows how long them go dey rate as a more balanced team just to satisfy their arguments. Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

No need to waste your time bruv because him understand and know the truth, but the problem na to accept am.
As in ehn..I just taya
Best Belgium Player isn't Hazard..Yet they say he's among top 5 players in the world..some even went as Ridiculous as putting him in the top 3..Hidden hazard is a good player no doubt..Don't just compare him with the Best Yet se fini!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

But your people no let us know wetin we go believe, I'm sha very sure that Hazard is a really really fine player, he's very dangerous.
Hazard is a fantastic player in my opinion, but nowhere near Neyboi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

How does Hazard play that no one has ever done before? Mahrez, Carasco are wingers in a defensive team like you claim Hazard does. The only excuse is that Hazard is hopeless

But u want the hopeless Hazard in ur team, why exactly do u want a fraud and hopeless player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
bykebyke:
Mats with a 10/10 masterclass for Germany.

Bayern Munich fans on twitter are now insecure. grin grin
Terstegen is really cementing his place as a top goalkeeper really.. He's looking ready to Compete with the very best..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Heywhizzy:
So u even know for sure Neymar wld win it
Of course my guy know the truth na.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2017
dmcdad:

Hazard is a fantastic player in my opinion, but nowhere near Neyboi.

Hmmmmm, Hazard in Barca. Have you ever pondered on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.