Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613580 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
It is a big advantage if you don't know. You're more seen and given attention as a Brazilian player compare to Belgian player. For example, see lukaku, big club are still doubting his talent, make him be Brazilian them for don rush am. Forget Belgium squad Brazilian squad is better.

Why wouldn't big club doubt his talents when even nonentities like you are also doubting his talent?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mehn...The difference between Madrid and us in terms of quality is huge. lipsrsealed

Take MSN out and Arda-Paco-Rafinha would hardly trouble a good team.

Take BBC out for Asensio-Morata-James/Lucas and they'll do well. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

Why acting like a complete dolt? I responded to the paragraph about you mentioning him all over nairaland.

Na wa you ooooo.

dmcdad:

That day him go knock for your door.cheesy

Which day are you referring to here if it's not 'the day Hazard drops a 10/10??

That means to you also, he hasn't dropped a 10/10

Be true to yourself, stop lying jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
homesteady:

Why wouldn't big club doubt his talents when even nonentities like you are also doubting his talent?
You're a fool. I doubted Douglas Costa's talent but is he not playing for Bayern today?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Arsenal wants 40M for Bellerin but Barça would only offer 25M. Arda could be included in the deal.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which day are you referring to here if it's not 'the day Hazard drops a 10/10??

That means to you also, he hasn't dropped a 10/10

Be true to yourself, stop lying jare.
You are not bright, are you?

His statement exudes sarcasm. No? And I added that if A happened and he was being mentioned all over NL, then if B happened as STATED by him, it would mean he would get a knock at his door. How does that automatically translate to me endorsing the 10/10 part?

You have a very bad/low sense of humour. My comment was all about the humour in his. Nothing more. You should open your eyes fella.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
e be like samporingo hype has die off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
hensben:
You're a fool. I doubted Douglas Costa's talent but is he not playing for Bayern today?

My bad, I should have just passed! grin I should have known that you brain is permanently damaged! Do you even understand the implications of what you wrote?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
homesteady:

My bad, I should have just passed! grin I should have known that you brain is permanently damaged! Do you even understand the implications of what you wrote?
uour brain is dead and buried.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
Munir is Valencia's top scorer in La Liga. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
dmcdad:

You are not bright, are you?

His statement exudes sarcasm. No? And I added that if A happened and he was being mentioned all over NL, then if B happened as STATED by him, it would mean he would get a knock at his door. How does that automatically translate to me endorsing the 10/10 part?

You have a very bad/low sense of humour. My comment was all about the humour in his. Nothing more. You should open your eyes fella.

Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ylj6ZUmtE

In honour of PSG,for putting our season on track. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
bykebyke:
Munir is Valencia's top scorer in La Liga. grin
#Bring back our Munir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Guess who is coming back. cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2017
delofeu must be doing really well at Milan to dey cause this much noise. why things no work for everton na only baba know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2017
Good Morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Good Morning. grin

Nice chart. There's just one stat missing - Number of senior international trophies won.

Morning.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2017
Dmcdad and Chelseafan1 Tho grin

Always at each others jugular.....funny niqqas grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Guess who is coming back. cheesy cheesy

Nods head in agreement. We need someone good enough for that right wing.

I even prefer paco to rafinha in right wing sef. Rafinha should be converted to either left wing back or left back.

The reason I just don't want EPL "stars" in barca is that most of them are just overhyped. Thank God Suarez lived up to expectation sha.

Bykebyke, compare coutinho to isco on squawka.... You go see how that guy floored isco hands down. I don't want barca to waste money o but it seems he has the potential to ball at barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2017
senorova:

Nods head in agreement. We need someone good enough for that right wing.

I even prefer paco to rafinha in right wing sef. Rafinha should be converted to either left wing back or left back.

The reason I just don't want EPL "stars" in barca is that most of them are just overhyped. Thank God Suarez lived up to expectation sha.

Bykebyke, compare coutinho to isco on squawka.... You go see how that guy floored isco hands down. I don't want barca to waste money o but it seems he has the potential to ball at barca.
Coutinho gets more game time than Isco.

He is likely to have better stats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Neymar captioned the below picture.

"They said we would not do well together,The rest is history."

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
[1/2] Squad that'll travel to Malaga: Ter Stegen, Cillessen, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar.

[2/2] Squad that'll travel to Malaga: Mascherano, Alcácer, Alba, Digne, S. Roberto, Gomes, Umtiti, Mathieu, Aleñá and Carbonell from Barça B
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
bykebyke:

Coutinho gets more game time than Isco.

He is likely to have better stats.

There's an option where you can compare stats and number of minutes don't make a difference. Na like average per game or so... Can't really remember
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
senorova:

There's an option where you can compare stats and number of minutes don't make a difference. Na like average per game or so... Can't really remember

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤Damn I'll rather have Coutinho

♤to Isco
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Argentina's 1986 world cup winning coach Bilardo,has offered himself to coach the current national team.

Better go and rest. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Dmcdad and Chelseafan1 Tho grin

Always at each others jugular.....funny niqqas grin

Na me go still break hin head last last grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
bykebyke:
Neymar captioned the below picture.

"They said we would not do well together,The rest is history."

grin grin

See big boys wey me dey naija dey suffer. sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
winkbykebyke:
Good Morning. grin

Omo, Cr7 don try sha, is he not 32 or 31 now, bros don dey near old age.

My boy still very hot in the market. wink

Messi is still the boss, but bros don dey decline for take ons, u shud have added Suarez's.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na me go still break hin head last last grin grin
Abeg fashii am. Na tyt man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
Official: Today Rafinha underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee to resolve an injury to internal meniscus. He'd be out for 4 months.

Oppa Gangnam Style. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.