Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669972 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
See boys dey vex upandan grin.

Thank God say I no even watch the match, maybe I for enter lagoon from on top 3rd mainland bridge sef

I keep saying there's nothing wrong in squad rotation, but it's only effective when the squad depth is competitive. Barca's bench cannot beat Gombe united with the likes of that useless Gomes and co. Just imagine if Gomes were isco/thiago/coutinho, paco was munir/Pedro... As it stands, barca cannot do without MSN ooo. In fact, they should just give all of the MSN injury. Na trophy less 2.0 we dey go so.

And to be honest, I'm the only barca player I know of that doesn't like neymar's play style... I don start to like am small small after PSG game...but as for wetin the useless oponu do tonight, #Neymarout
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Antoinemercer:
Didnt barca beat the bolded teams both home and away this season?
They did. But they made us suffer. We needed a late penalty against Valencia to win. And it's not just about this season but since Enrique's first season as coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
His sluggishness stinks to high heaven.

Btw, I didn't realise today but I had thought he was only getting a foothold to Barcelona system, that perhaps he needed more time to understand his new environment but alas, almost a year down the line, he's still as sluggish and as lazy as he was.

Smh!
I've been talking about Gomes since. It af tayed that I noticed and I've been saying it. Dude has been blowing hot and cold angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Neymar in danger of missing Clasico. Gil Manzano report says he (sarcastically) applauded the decision to send him off.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Of course trust barca to Bleep up when its important..seeing Madrid draw..they cldnt even score one goal..spoil my better odd...mtcchheeew angry angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
mcdreeezy:
I've been talking about Gomes since. It af tayed that I noticed and I've been saying it. Dude has been blowing hot and cold angry
Dude has never blow any hot. Only posting below-average performance every time he gets a chance to play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
So, Raumdeuter and co, una no go yab Neymar this night abi, after the - 5/10 performance he dropped for the team, na Enrique una dey yab just because he didn't start 33 years old Iniesta.

Una no even know where dey pain una.

I swear.

Are y'all saying, MSN cannot win without Iniesta cos Busquets still played sef.

I try very hard to understand you people most times, Airmark kon see these guys o, I never see any of them yab Neymar, na Enrique den dey yab.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Enrique is the problem. Not Suarez's misses not Neymar's red card.Enrique.Let nothing distract you from that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
So Neymar was shown a straight red. WTF!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol i remember vivdly when peeps on this thread were having orgasms on the signing of Gomes. now it gnashing of teeth galore.

Whoever is on Dj duty play me the lost children by Michael Jackson for peeps here hoping they find home
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
pamcode:
Lol i remember vivdly when peeps on this thread were having orgasms on the signing of Gomes. now it gnashing of teeth galore.

Whoever is on Dj duty play me the lost children by Michael Jackson for peeps here hoping they find home
Peeps on this thread? Certainly not me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
bykebyke:
Neymar in danger of missing Clasico. Gil Manzano report says he (sarcastically) applauded the decision to send him off.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I know Madrid press will do anything to get his ban extended. But applauding ref for his obvious error to dispatch a straight red for a foul that is only worth a yellow, should not attract any more punishment. Players do this all the time. Example Ramos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
bykebyke:
Enrique is the problem. Not Suarez's misses not Neymar's red card.Enrique.Let nothing distract you from that.
Seems you have found your voice again to criticise Enrique. No one have heard from you in quite some time. An important defeat, u recover your mojo! Keep up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Seems you have found your voice again to criticise Enrique. No one have heard from you in quite some time. An important defeat, u recover your mojo! Keep up!
I was only silent because he fixed up in the past weeks.

Today he fumbled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
So, Raumdeuter and co, una no go yab Neymar this night abi, after the - 5/10 performance he dropped for the team, na Enrique una dey yab just because he didn't start 33 years old Iniesta.

Una no even know where dey pain una.

I swear.

Are y'all saying, MSN cannot win without Iniesta cos Busquets still played sef.

I try very hard to understand you people most times, Airmark kon see these guys o, I never see any of them yab Neymar, na Enrique den dey yab.

I didnt watch the match , but a little i heard from the commentator, he was off today and got frustrated. I want him to come to epl asap, i want him to play under the same weather with hazard. Robinho must have warned the ballon d'psg winner. Trust the 'up barka' fans, they wouldnt blame the culprit cos they were scared of being quoted later. 11 v 11 on the pitch, barca might have drawn or won the match. If it was hazard, you would see them posting smilies up and down, using inciting adjectives on the brilliant boy cheesy. Real has won the league, thanks to neymar. cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Messi was winning ballon d'or every year with Pedro without dyed hair, beards and tatooes until Neymar showed up

Omo Jaiye Jaiye is ruining Messi's career.. ..Who is suppose to be influencing who?
grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:57am On Apr 09, 2017
bykebyke:

I was only silent because he fixed up in the past weeks.

Today he fumbled.
And you are back with more attacks.
Sorry!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Uefalona?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 1:43am On Apr 09, 2017
Smh

Needs to control himself

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:08am On Apr 09, 2017
bigkesh:
Smh

Needs to control himself
This guy is not better than Hazard. Let him come to epl he will be another Robinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:32am On Apr 09, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I know Madrid press will do anything to get his ban extended. But applauding ref for his obvious error to dispatch a straight red for a foul that is only worth a yellow, should not attract any more punishment. Players do this all the time. Example Ramos

Someone that had suffered a needless yellow b4, he was foolishly lacing his boots in front of a Malaga player thereby delaying the guy from taking a freekick, ref showed him yellow.

Just like I knew the needless yellow will come back to haunt him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:49am On Apr 09, 2017
airmark:

I didnt watch the match , but a little i heard from the commentator, he was off today and got frustrated. I want him to come to epl asap, i want him to play under the same weather with hazard. Robinho must have warned the ballon d'psg winner. Trust the 'up barka' fans, they wouldnt blame the culprit cos they were scared of being quoted later. 11 v 11 on the pitch, barca might have drawn or won the match. If it was hazard, you would see them posting smilies up and down, using inciting adjectives on the brilliant boy cheesy. Real has won the league, thanks to neymar. cool cool cool

U don get am, none of them wants to blame him but if it were to be Hazard, trust Bykebyke go don rate his performance.... Bkyeman, wetin Neymar drop tonight, minus 2/10 abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2017
jpmoriarti:

This is not about Madrid press.

It was a straight red given to him. He should miss Real Sociedad and Real Madrid matches.

If anything its your goal.com that has been shouting it was a second yellow just to ensure penalty seeker gets to play classico.

And lastly can't you guys manage your shit without involving our players? Wetin consign Ramos with Neymar (Brazilian/attacker - Spaniard/defender)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U don get am, none of them wants to blame him but if it were to be Hazard, trust Bykebyke go don rate his performance.... Bkyeman, wetin Neymar drop tonight, minus 2/10 abi?
If na this match make Messi no win en 9th La Liga title.
Wallahi I will kill that boy.

But for now.
bykebyke:
Cutting Ties.

These Brazilians can't be trusted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
It was not a straight red,wetin una watch?

He received one yellow for tying his shoe laces(probably a marketing stunt by him)
And another yellow for the rubbish he did. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abeg,I'm out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2017
hensben:
This guy is not better than Hazard. Let him come to epl he will be another Robinho.
Lol. Bcoz of red card?? Pls where is thy sense??

And since when did playing in the EPL become a basis for being better than anyone??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2017
mcdreeezy:
I blame Luis Enrique for this loss. Who doesn't know that Malaga is one of our bogey teams? Yet he fielded a weak lineup. So he had his mind on the game against Juventus. Later he'll say he's taking the games one at a time. The less said about Gomes, the better. Meanwhile everyone should know our bogey teams in la liga by now.

Villarreal (El Madrigal)
Real Sociedad (Anoeta)
Valencia (Mestalla)
Celta de Vigo (Balaidos)
Malaga (anywhere) I just tire for dis ones
Sevilla (Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan)

Na dis games dey give us problems every season.

You are spot on bro, but you still cant leave the Gomes theory outta it. That dude is fast becoming Cavani of Barca. The expression on Messi's face after delivering a wonderful pass to him in the box was out of this world. It clearly reads, this guy has got to go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2017
Good Morning everyone,

Fuc.. K you Enrique

To hell with you Gomes, I don't want to see you in barca jersey next season...

When will mats grow up, simple little saves he can't make

Neymar was stupi.d yesterday, very stupi.d as a matter of fact...

Enrique gas killed Denis morale, the guy no get confidence again.. He's not more the brilliant chap that started this season., all because of one idiotix Gomes....

Rafinha injury is always coming at the wrong time BTW,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2017
Enrique is really fücking arrogant.

There is nothing you can tell me to believe otherwise.

He dismisses weaker oppositions as unimportant,and underestimates smaller teams so freaking much.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Bykebyke go to church bro.

Enrique ll still be here when u come back in d nxt 2 hrs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Sevilla's match with Real Madrid is at the Bernabeu,not at their home stadium. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I honestly don't see Madrid losing again,except against us. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Please if it is trolling I will accept it,

How has neymar lowered the standard of messi

Even if you hate the boy,that should'nt disallow you from speaking the truth,

POST RONALDIHNO ERA

*Neymar has been the best player to gel well with messi,
*He complement messi the most.
*You can't judge a player bcus of a match in a season, when he has thus far delivered all season.

We should'nt be an ingrate bcus of just a mistake in a match,every player does that,

Messi has won just a balloon d'or is neymar joined
so??
What was messi's age when Neymar joined?
It is only a fool that wouldn't know that messi has changed his style of play since then,messi is getting older so he needs to change his playing style to align with the demand of the game,

With Neymar in barca, messi had his best season in a Barcelona's jersey why should'nt you give credit to him as well.....

Enough said....
I will accept any criticism you throw at neymar,but please just throw the "neymar is slowing down messi's" topic into the dustbin

Any Neymar slander Will be rudely rejected undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.