Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,400 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680754 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You have shifted from dribbling to CL goals.

You said Neymar dribbled against Villareal yesterday and it almost led to goal but Hazard dribbles into alleys according to you.

We showed you Hazard's dribbles that have led to goals even against your team just to tell you that you are wrong, wetin concern dribbling and number of UCL goals?

You see say your insanity don dey start again? You might wanna explain the clause 'dribbling into alleys' OR is it the same thing as 5 CL goals in 5 years? If it's the same thing, no wahala then cheesy cheesy cheesy

Neymar dribbles this season alone has got him 4 CL goals and 9 CL assists

Hazard dribbles has earned him 2 goals from CL open play in 5 seasons

If thats not an indictment of the mediocrity of Hidden Hazrad I wonder what is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:
Ramdeuter can never give into defeat even when cornered. Dude must have been birthed by roddy Piper.

I know the people that can defeat me in a factual or logical argument and its definitely not chelseafan1 nor airmark
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:08pm On May 07, 2017
Jordi Mestre(Barca's VP): "We have already chosen Luis Enrique's replacement but we won't be announcing now Out of Respect for Enrique"

Trash!..We know its Valverde already and we aren't looking forward to the appointment either

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin Na hin way, let him comman explain why he shifted from 'dribbles that lead to goals' to 'number of CL goals' and tell us how both discourse correspond.

What is the purpose of dribbles if its not to create chances and assists

Neymars dribble created a chance for Suarez which would have been an assist but a Villareal defender blocked it with the hand

Neymars dribbles this season has created 40 goals + assists. Tell us how many Hidden Hazards has created
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2017
Le Prof exposing the Portuguese Tony Pulis.

W✅

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:06pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

What is the purpose of dribbles if its not to create chances and assists

Neymars dribble created a chance for Suarez which would have been an assist but a Villareal defender blocked it with the hand

Neymars dribbles this season has created 40 goals + assists. Tell us how many Hidden Hazards has created

Hazard's dribbles have created more than 25 goals + assists for himself alone not minding the ones it has created for his colleague, that's in the league alone, so, what are you talking about exactly?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:08pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar dribbles this season alone has got him 4 CL goals and 9 CL assists

Hazard dribbles has earned him 2 goals from CL open play in 5 seasons

If thats not an indictment of the mediocrity of Hidden Hazrad I wonder what is

You are too stupiid Raumdeuter, no apologies.

Tell me, are we talking about Hazard's mediocrity or how his dribbles has led to goals and assists? Why are you always like this.

What did you mean by saying Hazard dribbles into alleys?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard's dribbles have created more than 25 goals + assists for himself alone not minding the ones it has created for his colleague, that's in the league alone, so, what are you talking about exactly?
You are stupid fat fool and a big liar if you don't show us Hazards 25 goals + assists in the league alone

I will show you Neymar 23 goals and assist in the league alone this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:
You are too stupiid Raumdeuter, no apologies.

Tell me, are we talking about Hazard's mediocrity or how his dribbles has led to goals and assists? Why are you always like this.

What did you mean by saying Hazard dribbles into alleys?

You should make apologies for being a waste of flesh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:58pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are stupid fat fool and a big liar if you don't show us Hazards 25 goals + assists in the league alone

I will show you Neymar 23 goals and assist in the league alone this season

Mumu, see as ur body dey rise, for your mind now, u don catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you aren't suffering from dementia, you should recall that we already had this Hazard stats talk earlier...he has 20 goals + assists.....

That's not what we are talking about.. . How is Hazard dribbling into alleys when he dribbled Bayern, Barca, Arsenal, Man utd, Man city, Liverpool and a host of other teams to score exceptionally beautiful goals, explain to us and stop being an arsehole.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:00pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should make apologies for being a waste of flesh

How did Hazard dribble into alleys, explain and stop being a disgrace.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Prove the bold to us and show where Hazard had 25 goals + assists in the league alone or you are a tool

You said 25 goals + assists a few minutes later showing us a different picture

Cant you consult your brain and make them agree before you spew rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:36pm On May 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Prove the bold to us and show where Hazard had 25 goals + assists in the league alone or you are a tool

You said 25 goals + assists a few minutes later showing us a different picture

Cant you consult your brain and make them agree before you spew rubbish

Gbe gbogbo enu e sohun, arindin oshi.

Neymar dribbles that lead to goals and assist, Hazard dribbles that lead to goals and assists too. Any sane person except you of course, knows this.

EOD.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:24pm On May 07, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Mumu, see as ur body dey rise, for your mind now, u don catch am cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you aren't suffering from dementia, you should recall that we already had this Hazard stats talk earlier...he has 20 goals + assists.....

That's not what we are talking about.. . How is Hazard dribbling into alleys when he dribbled Bayern, Barca, Arsenal, Man utd, Man city, Liverpool and a host of other teams to score exceptionally beautiful goals, explain to us and stop being an arsehole.
when did he dribble Barca?...don't tell you are referring 2 dat preseason match against Sandro and co?....and i dont think dat dribble lead to goal...though I don't support raumdeuter opinion...dribble Na dribble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:52pm On May 07, 2017
Theflash98:
when did he dribble Barca?...don't tell you are referring 2 dat preseason match against Sandro and co?....and i dont think dat dribble lead to goal...though I don't support raumdeuter opinion...dribble Na dribble

That was it. Isn't that the only time He has faced Barca as a Chelsea player? And yes, the dribble led to a goal. Check it on youtube. Rakitic played, Suarez played, Roberto played, Alves played too and some youths played for Chelsea too.

Leave dt old apari make e dey do strong head like vespar.

We dey talk dribble, e dey talk UCL goals. Arindin lasan lasan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
Fuming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:53pm On May 07, 2017
7 or 8 years gone, the pain that inflicted chelsea fans all around the world, including the normal Barca haters still exist till date, I understand how painful it is. Though through their pains, they ignored the memory of how ref bleeped Barca over in the first leg, and how ovrebo bleeped both Chelsea and Barca up in the 2nd leg, truth is, football prevailed that day. Link:

https://streamable.com/htp6m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:13am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know the people that can defeat me in[b] a factual or logical argument and its definitely not chelseafan1 nor airmark[/b]

Upon all the dirty works Chelseafan1 did on you today , you still want some more from me ? Do you want me to post that long list of fallacies posted from your stinking fingers, right here ? For 2 years now you have been running away faster than the way you run your mouth anytime I post that list . You are the most reckless poster in this section. Always turning facts on its head to win arguments. Shameless apari.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:37am On May 08, 2017
bykebyke:
Le Prof exposing the Portuguese Tony Pulis.

W✅

That Portuguese Tony Pulis have won 2trophies and in competition to win the 3rd.

All I have seen sofar from the Spanish fraud is excuses and more excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2017
diggz:

That Portuguese Tony Pulis have won 2trophies and in competition to win the 3rd.

All I have seen sofar from the Spanish fraud is excuses and more excuses.
Highest number of Trophies say Pep

Quality of football says Pep

H2H match ups say Pep

Neutrals say Pep

Impact on the sport says Pep

United/Chelsea fans say Mourinho.

Off you go.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 8:41am On May 08, 2017
bykebyke:

Highest number of Trophies say Pep

Quality of football says Pep

H2H match ups say Pep

Neutrals say Pep

Impact on the sport says Pep

United/Chelsea fans say Mourinho.

Off you go.. grin

Omo bykebyke.....wetin happen bro? I know you haven't been Ursef ever since Luis Enrique fvcked u over however, I no understand this ur post braaah!

How is this ur post relevant to peps season in England? You came celebrating Wenger's win over mou. Declaring mou to be a Portuguese Tony Pulis who has been found out.

I only drew ur attention to the fact that same Portuguese Tony Pulis has won 2trophies and in competition to win a 3rd while Ur god is suffering from no trophy L fever season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09am On May 08, 2017
diggz:

Omo bykebyke.....wetin happen bro? I know you haven't been Ursef ever since Luis Enrique fvcked u over however, I no understand this ur post braaah!

How is this ur post relevant to peps season in England? You came celebrating Wenger's win over mou. Declaring mou to be a Portuguese Tony Pulis who has been found out.

I only drew ur attention to the fact that same Portuguese Tony Pulis has won 2trophies and in competition to win a 3rd while Ur god is suffering from no trophy L fever season.
I just stated facts bro.

Two Trophies changes nothing.

L.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:11am On May 08, 2017
bykebyke:

I just stated facts bro.

Two Trophies changes nothing.

L.

cheesy

Bykebyke keep Ur L.amentations to ursef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
How many games till Enrique leaves??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 11:43am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know the people that can defeat me in a factual or logical argument and its definitely not chelseafan1 nor airmark
Na lie! Egbon Dayo, I say na lie. grin grin grin

to you, you are undefeatable. nobody can ever defeat you.

if I'm lying, show us just 3 instances you have conceed defeat to anyone on this board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2017
Danhumprey:
Na lie! Egbon Dayo, I say na lie. grin grin grin

to you, you are undefeatable. nobody can ever defeat you.

if I'm lying, show us just 3 instances you have conceed defeat to anyone on this board.

cheesy Dayo is a fraud.

raumdeuter:

In 2008 West Ham beat Man Utd home and away

West ham barely escaped relegation on the final day, Man utd won the league

Biko who is the bigger team in 2008 West ham or Man Utd

I asked him to prove the emboldened, up till now he hasn't replied me since 2 years ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 08, 2017
Premier League is so backward FFS.

A workhorse like Kante winning back to back major awards...Chai..No wonder they do poorly amongst the elites in Europe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 12:46pm On May 08, 2017
bykebyke:
How many games till Enrique leaves??

It's 4 games....copa del Rey final vs alaves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2017
Theflash98:
It's 4 games....copa del Rey final vs alaves
Nope.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
Winning this year had nothing to do with last year

Kante won it based on this years performance ONLY
But same you want to justify Leicester winning Sevilla base on last year form or rather, achievement. Na wa oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:57pm On May 08, 2017
airmark:

cheesy Dayo is a fraud.

I asked him to prove the emboldened, up till now he hasn't replied me since 2 years ago.

Lmao, Airmark, u no go kill me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:00pm On May 08, 2017
bykebyke:
Premier League is so backward FFS.

A workhorse like Kante winning back to back major awards...Chai..No wonder they do poorly amongst the elites in Europe. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How does this solves Barca's midfield problems?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oldboss(m), FirstbornWds and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.