Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,557 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680969 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

Neymar would have stopped the germans from scoring. cheesy
I tire o.. as if neymar will prevent Germans from scoring

no wonder he is called ramuzaki

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
bykebyke:
Boomm........My team is in the final. grin grin

Finally, up barka !!! cant wait to watch ballon d'psg award winner in action. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2017
Pogba transfer being investigated,I'm now a born again Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:00pm On May 09, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ifs and buts..... Whilst I am dealing with facts on the ground. Brazil without Neymar are a different team altogether

Yimu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:04pm On May 09, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
You are a big fool

is neymar a defender?

how does it injuryed to Germany thrashing them?

Just leave Chic2pimp, na Neymar dey defend for Brazil, it was his injury that made the Germans scored, not their defenders injury.

If Neymar didn't play both legs against Juventus, ds same guys will come tell us, he would have opened the defence to win it for Barça cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

You are simply writing nonsense. What has religion got to do with this? I said and i'm reiterating, only a foool would tag a whole country a terrorist. Why can't he go to downing street to label TM a terrorist and make them understand its just a word of mouth. Whatever CR7 and Messi are called are all banters. Didn't he call Messi a terrorist?

Would you go ahead and call all Americans terrorist or Canadians? Didn't he call me terrorist times without number? Did I castigate him? Did I call him one in return? The problem with you lots are religion and tribe.

You will never look things from a neutral perspective. The rubbish you are talking about wouldn't have birthed if the said guy wasn't an Iranian.

The problem with you is that the rubbish you typed up there while dodging the truth makes you think you're making sense while you've typed nothing but a pile of nonsense.

In case you're suffering from amnesia, let me rejig your memory and expose your hypocrisy once more.

Bykëbyke posted an innocent picture of Ronaldo being carried by another man and called him a gay. You hypocrite saw it and kept quiet. It's "something to joke about" to you, now Nihilist does his own joke, and since it's related to your religion, your hypocrisy came out and you typed

ollah2:

Next time, don't label anyone a terrorist without a substantial proof

Were your hands inactive and your brain dead to ask Bykëbyke the same question when Cr7 was called a gay without CR7 sucking or taking a dick from behind in that pic? Remove the mohagany tree in your eyes before you can be taken serious. Lie all you want, your religion was the reason you took a joke serious. When you start tackling the CR7 jibes from your fellow Cules, that's when you can have any right to tackle a joke on Messi.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2017
Cristina is a queer though....and a rapist too.

Let's not forget.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

The problem with you is that the rubbish you typed up there while dodging the truth makes you think you're making sense while you've typed nothing but a pike of nonsense.

In case you're suffering from amnesia, let me rejig your memory and expose your hypocrisy once more.

Bykëbyke posted an innocent picture of Ronaldo being carried by another man and called him a gay. You hypocrite saw it and kept quiet. It's "something to joke about" to you, now Nihilist does his own joke, and since it's related to your religion, your hypocrisy came out and you typed

Were your hands inactive and your brain dead to ask Bykëbyke the same question when Cr7 was called a gay without CR7 sucking or taking a dick from behind in that pic? Remove the mohagany tree in your eyes before you can be taken serious. Lie all you want, your religion was the reason you took a joke serious. When you start tackling the CR7 jibes from your fellow Cules, that's when you can have any right to tackle a joke on Messi.

Like i said earlier, you are writing nonsense. I asked you and Nihilist simple questions. How did I relate the discourse to religion? Why didn't I go haywire when he called him a terrorist and while repeating it? Would you have said all this if Iran wasn't a muslim country or perhaps conclude I'm a Muslim? Why didn't I tackle him when he called Messi a terrorist?

Only a foool sleeps, wakes up and label an entire country terrorist.

Foools supports foools
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Just leave Chic2pimp, na Neymar dey defend for Brazil, it was his injury that made the Germans scored, not their defenders injury.

If Neymar didn't play both legs against Juventus, ds same guys will come tell us, he would have opened the defence to win it for Barça cheesy

Still if and buts. The facts are staring right back at ya. Brazil are a whole different beast with Neymar in their line up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:25pm On May 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
No offence. But Sinizia is right and you should stop denying the obvious. you're not dealing with kids here.

the obvious truth is, Nihilist's statement calling Iranian a terrorist, although tongue-in-cheek, was what riled you up.

Why? why did that statement riled you up?

because of the tag 'terrorist' which is too often associated with Islam. and being a Muslim yourself, you took offence at that statement, cause you felt that your religion was being slighted.

you took that banter too far. you brought religion into it, judging by the way you reacted.

Chill! don't take stuffs like this too serious.

Don't mind that blind hypocrite that gets blind when Ronaldo is called a gay with no evidence but regains his sight to attack when an innocent joke remotely associated with his Islam is aimed at Messi. He should miss me with that bullshît abeg, we can see through his nauseous hypocrisy!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

Thats taqqiya for you (islamic deception). Anytime a terrorist strikes and the news on homepage, you will see him there, telling everyone the dude with darkened forehead and beards is sponsored by America to tarnish islam's image. He thinks everyone is an unexposed, madrasat graduate. I was laughing reading his posts here, i had engaged him in the past.

I think he genuinely feels that everyone has a low IQ like him not to spot his hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:30pm On May 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if buhari says bh is on our side against militants. Does it mean bh is sponsored by fg? Didnt fg negotiate with bh to release the chibok girls? Stop that theory bro.

LMAO. grin. Maybe as Buhari said a fight against the BH is a fight against the North, it automatically means Shekau is Buhari's twin brother. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:35pm On May 09, 2017
bykebyke:
Cristina is a queer though....and a rapist too.

Let's not forget.

Messi does some weekend work for ISIS in Iran. He's also a convicted felon lest we forget.

Ororo has never been convicted of any crime in his life still.

It's always important to remember the facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:38pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

LMAO. grin. Maybe as Buhari said a fight against the BH is a fight against the North, it automatically means Shekau is Buhari's twin brother. grin

Guy you suppose don discharge that clown since. His post history has already betrayed his ideological leanings.
Don't be surprised if you see him on crimewatch tommorow after they arrest him for trying to radicalize punters at a betting shop.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:39pm On May 09, 2017
ollah2:

Like i said earlier, you are writing nonsense. I asked you and Nihilist simple questions. How did I relate the discourse to religion? Why didn't I go haywire when he called him a terrorist and while repeating it? Would you have said all this if Iran wasn't a muslim country or perhaps conclude I'm a Muslim? Why didn't I tackle him when he called Messi a terrorist?

Only a foool sleeps, wakes up and label an entire country terrorist.

Foools supports foools

Fold your unsolicited epistle and shove it up your religious bigoted azz. When you tackle my point, then you can say shit worth addressing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sinizia: 10:41pm On May 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Guy you suppose don discharge that clown since. His post history has already betrayed his ideological leanings.
Don't be surprised if you see him on crimewatch tommorow after they arrest him for trying to radicalize punters at a betting shop.

LMFAO. I'm done quoting him. I never knew about his antecedents because I rarely take note of him till today. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 10:47pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

Fold your unsolicited epistle and shove it up your religious bigoted azz. When you tackle my point, then you can say shit worth addressing.

When you can't simply answer questions, then name calling is the next thing to safe face. Only untamed buffon does that

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Messi does some weekend work for ISIS in Iran. He's also a convicted felon lest we forget.

Ororo has never been convicted of any crime in his life still.

It's always important to remember the facts
Why would he be charged?

When he is being backed by Flo P.

The Spanish court put a gag order on his Tax scandal,saying Journalists should not talk about it..and the ones who did before the gag order were sacked.

Messi does nada for Isis...stop reaching. grin

Cristina is a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 09, 2017
sinizia:

Don't mind that blind hypocrite that gets blind when Ronaldo is called a gay with no evidence but regains his sight to attack when an innocent joke remotely associated with his Islam is aimed at Messi. He should miss me with that bullshît abeg, we can see through his nauseous hypocrisy!!
No Evidence bro?

So on a normal day,You go out...

Paint your toenails and jump on any guy's arms you can find?. shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:30am On May 10, 2017
Allegri.

2 UCL finals with Juve in three years.

Conte.........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 1:24am On May 10, 2017
bykebyke:
Allegri.

2 UCL finals with Juve in three years.

Conte.........
Pep?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2017
Someone help me with streaming sites??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:36am On May 10, 2017
Dani Alves... cool

No sane person will replace Dani with Sergio Roberto... angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47am On May 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Pep?
2 CL finals.

Conte 0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2017
bykebyke:

2 CL finals.

Conte 0

For Bayern munich ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11am On May 10, 2017
airmark:

For Bayern munich ?
2 semifinals.. Conte 0.

Conte na big European fraud o....Jesus. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2017
Dear Kylian Mbappe... How did you score against Buffon and Juve's defense

Your biggest fan...
Leo Messi...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Dear Kylian Mbappe... How did you score against Buffon and Juve's defense

Your biggest fan...
Leo Messi...

Let us see if your Ronaldo can score them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2017
calculator123:

Let us see if your Ronaldo can score them

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2017
^^^^
Chelsea above bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
Fake list..

Man U above Man city..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:35pm On May 10, 2017
Ronaldo the rapist...my man has been raping defences from Munich to Madrid.

Arise Lord Ororo...time to get your snoop dogg on and give it to them doggy style. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.