Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623566 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Tested in England... failed woefully...
One season...but okay.

Zidane nko? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some of us have already known this for yearsbelow was my post last year on it

Your comment was as at 2016

Zidane visited Bayern in 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
raumdeuter:

Guardiola was not coaching at those places, They went specifically where Guardiola was coaching to learn
grin
grin
I can now see that you a trolling.

Guardiola ko Fraudiola ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
When I told you all Ronaldo was insecure about Messi you thought I was joking? grin

He just sang about Messi at the Santiago Bernabeu. grin grin

Like nigga,You just went back to back...keep the Greatest of All Time out of your mouth. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hazard injured for Belgium. grin grin

W for Neymar.

Has better and more extra ordinary fitness than Hazard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:12am On Jun 05, 2017
sebod:

Take it or leave it bro, CR7 deserves the WPOTY over Messi. He showed up to help his team when it mattered most. I'll rate him over Messi this season.

No question about him showing up for his team ---- but so did Leo! Maybe even more from Leo. The last El Clasico is testament to this. Pundits have also acclaimed this to be one of Messi's best years in his sporting career, in terms of performance. The deal-breaker is while Real dialed their game up by a few notches to Ronaldo's benefits; Barça, on the other hand, failed Messi! That we were under the management of a coach with room temperature I.Q. did not help matters.

Losing foolishly to Juventus, making a balls-up of league matches we should have easily won—these coupled with one or two other snafu sapped the shine out of Messi's input.

Still, the Balon D'or is reserved for the best performer of the year, not to who has won UCL and/or the local league based on collective team effort. If the voters would steer clear of biases and objectively compare and contrast the individual performances of the two chaps, the award should end up, rightfully and deservingly, in Messi's trophy cabinet.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2017
usbcable:

Your comment was as at 2016

Zidane visited Bayern in 2015

My comment was before today to show you I knew about the visit before you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Krasid:
When will you put aside this hatred and acknowledge greatness. The more you hate on a great man, the more successful he becomes. I realized this and stopped slandering Messi; since then its been la vida loca with me and Madrid.

I don't hate Ronaldo. I'm however convinced that he's over-hyped. The world needed a Yin to counterbalance Messi's Yang. Seeing as CR7 was a man of substantial talent, every thing he did was subsequently lionized by the media, in the hope that it'd somehow get him on level pegging with Messi's genius. The world loves competition. Ronaldo is the by-product of that compulsive human craving for competition.

And don't think I'm saying this because of my affinity with Barça. I loved Ōzil to boot when he was still in Real, and I still get ridden with eye-gasms whenever I watch Modric and Marcelo put up barnstorming displays. But, something about the manner CR7 plays just doesn't appeal to my visual modalities. In human terms, I find his playing style to be BORING, ROBOTIC. . .STIFF!
Can you honestly tell me you've not at some point found Ronaldo's balling style to be a bit contrived and mechanical?
I have the mind of an artist and engineer (or at least so I've been told on multiple occasions); I live to look for the beauty and patterns in things. And the artist in me sees none of that when CR7 handles a soccer ball. All it sees is a man trying too hard to prove a point. It screams, "I am insecure! I must be better than Messi to validate my self-worth"

I honestly don't believe anyone who truly knows and understands football will rate CR7 over Messi. One was born to play the game; the other had to train for 10,000,000 hours before he could be half as good. See it this way; CR7 is like Albert Einstein. Einstein as you know was specialized in and only brilliant when it came to Physics. CR7 is also very good at ONLY ONE thing and almost nothing else: Goalscoring. Messi on the other hand could be likened to Leonardo Da Vinci: polymath and MASTER OF ALL CRAFTS.

I think that about sums it up. Ciao.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
bykebyke:
Hazard injured for Belgium. grin grin

W for Neymar.

Has better and more extra ordinary fitness than Hazard. grin grin

See you celebrating W of mediocrity Bros! Chaiii.......see what Enrique have turned you into cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I don't hate Ronaldo. I'm however convinced that he's over-hyped. The world needed a Yin to counterbalance Messi's Yang. Seeing as CR7 was a man of substantial talent, every thing he did was subsequently lionized by the media, in the hope that it'd somehow get him on level pegging with Messi's genius. The world loves competition. Ronaldo is the by-product of that compulsive human craving for competition.

And don't think I'm saying this because of my affinity with Barça. I loved Ōzil to boot when he was still in Real, and I still get ridden with eye-gasms whenever I watch Modric and Marcelo put up barnstorming displays. But, something about the manner CR7 plays just doesn't appeal to my visual modalities. In human terms, I find his playing style to be BORING, ROBOTIC. . .STIFF!
Can you honestly tell me you've not at some point found Ronaldo's balling style to be a bit contrived and mechanical?
I have the mind of an artist and engineer (or at least so I've been told on multiple occasions); I live to look for the beauty and patterns in things. And the artist in me sees none of that when CR7 handles a soccer ball. All it sees is a man trying too hard to prove a point. It screams, "I am insecure! I must be better than Messi to validate my self-worth"

I honestly don't believe anyone who truly knows and understands football will rate CR7 over Messi. One was born to play the game; the other had to train for 10,000,000 hours before he could be half as good. See it this way; CR7 is like Albert Einstein. Einstein as you know was specialized in and only brilliant when it came to Physics. CR7 is also very good at ONLY ONE thing and almost nothing else: Goalscoring. Messi on the other hand could be likened to Leonardo Da Vinci: polymath and MASTER OF ALL CRAFTS.

Bruv... This is what HATING is called... 100%

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Bruv... This is what HATING it's called... 100%

I am hating for saying that iphone7 (Messi) is better than Nokia 3310 (Ronaldo)? Well I'll be damned. shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I would like to read what you think about Eden Hazard's style of play since you don't fancy the goalscoring CR7.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
diggz:

See you celebrating W of mediocrity Bros! Chaiii.......see what Enrique have turned you into cheesy
I'm taking any scruffy tap ins I can find. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
bykebyke:
Cristiano liked that pic. grin

He should be partying with the lads with the CL trophy but instead he is liking Messi slander pics on instagram

Arghhhh the insecurity is too much.

W for us. grin
Usbcable. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kushercain: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Cr7: wettin this fool dey talk
Ramos: leave am leave am na low hater

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2017
raumdeuter:

My comment was before today to show you I knew about the visit before you
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Usbcable. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

In human terms, I find his playing style to be BORING, ROBOTIC. . .STIFF!
Can you honestly tell me you've not at some point fountd Ronaldo's balling style to be a bit contrived and mechanical?
. CR7 is also very good at ONLY ONE thing and almost nothing else:

You've forgotten Ronaldo has done it all in
man utd..fflashy football and all the take ons and dribbles. And his first stint at Madrid wearing the number 9 shirt.
What u call boring is smartness and intelligence. He had to adjust his style of play to suite his age as he got older.
Your comment is 100% biased and one sided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Tapnaldo is badly insecure sha grin undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2017
The #BallersNotBums movement is making spectacular progress.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I would like to read what you think about Eden Hazard's style of play since you don't fancy the goalscoring CR7.

Hazard is a much more better player in terms of dribbling, passing, e.t.c. His low centre of gravity makes it difficult for him to get dispossessed as well. Even Adjen Robben is a better and more interesting player to watch than CR7 in general. The key quality seperating the three and which gives CR7 the competitive edge is, unlike Ronaldo, they (especially Hazard) are not match-deciders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Hazard is a much more better player in terms of dribbling, passing, e.t.c. His low centre of gravity makes it difficult for him to get dispossessed as well. Even Adjen Robben is a better and more interesting player to watch than CR7 in general. The key quality seperating the three and gives CR7 the upper-hand is, unlike Ronaldo, they (especially Hazard) are not match-deciders.

The bolded is why you should always respect CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
bykebyke:

Usbcable. grin grin grin

He's obsessed with becoming better than Messi. So obsessed that he resorts to passive-aggressiveness and displays that smack of immaturity. Kind of reminds me of Lex Luthor's gripe with Superman - hating on another because unlike you who has to work his äss off to be considered good enough, the other was born a shining emblem of genetic perfection.

Any psychologist worth his salt can easily deduce he suffers from inferiority complex. So much for being ripped, owning fancy sport cars and having a cult of female admirers. It's now evident that real self-confidence comes from within, not without.

In the past, dwarves were seen as magical creatures. The Yorubas called them Egbere; in Irish folklores they are known as Leprechauns. Messi is not even a full dwarf yet his magical quality gives some people sleep apnea. Tsk, tsk...grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Never have I read such filth from "someone" who claims to be unbiased in my life.

How dare you call Ronaldo a product of "compulsive human craving for competition"?! The world knew his name before Messi. . . . .he was already proposed to be the next big thing in football before the media jumped on the Messi bandwagon.
The same media ignored him for years, painted him arrogant and always placed him second to Messi after he played second fiddle to him in the Balon d'or race.

He revamped himself and adjusted his style of play from flashy to a composed baller with a good eye for aerial balls. Now suddenly, he's on the brink of all time greatest and you sit behind a phone screen and type such filth and have the guts to call yourself unbiased?!

Dude take you one sided clouded judgement and shove it up your bleeding añus. If Cristiano Ronaldo does not appeal to your visual modalities do us all a favour and close your fùcking eyes.

That probably won't make a difference since you're already blind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The bolded is why you should always respect CR7.

I respect him, just like I do the likes of Ibrahimovich, Iniesta, Scholes, etcetera. But the respect ends with him being a prolific goal-scorer. Players like Ronaldinho, Pele, Maradonna, and of course, Messi!, operate on a higher plane of existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

You've forgotten Ronaldo has done it all in
man utd..fflashy football and all the take ons and dribbles. And his first stint at Madrid wearing the number 9 shirt.
What u call boring is smartness and intelligence. He had to adjust his style of play to suite his age as he got older.
Your comment is 100% biased and one sided
Leave him let him be decieving himself. His comments reeks hatred for the legend called Cristiano Ronaldo; a man who has redefined football , showing that even without being the most talented individual, with hardwork, dedication, focus and persistence you will be able to dine with gods. I was watching some old videos of CR7 on youtube the other day, and I couldn't help but curse those barca fans that criticised him for not dribbling. The guy has completed football and even if he stops scoring today shouldn't be slated for all he has done for football. He is an inspiration to youths all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

He's obsessed with becoming better than Messi. So obsessed that he resorts to passive-aggressiveness and displays that smack of immaturity. Kind of reminds me of Lex Luthor's gripe with Superman - hating on another because unlike you who has to work his äss off to be considered good enough, the other was born a shining emblem of genetic perfection.

Any psychologist worth his salt can easily deduce he suffers from inferiority complex. So much for being ripped, owning fancy sport cars and having a cult of female admirers. It's now evident that real self-confidence comes from within, not without.

In the past, dwarves were seen as magical creatures. The Yorubas called them Egbere; in Irish folklores they are known as Leprechauns. Messi is not even a full dwarf yet his magical quality gives some people sleep apnea. Tsk, tsk...grin
This is coming from somehow who claims not to hate CR7. SMH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Krasid:
Leave him let him be decieving himself. His comments reeks hatred for the legend called Cristiano Ronaldo; a man who has redefined football , showing that even without being the most talented individual, with hardwork, dedication, focus and persistence you will be able to dine with gods. I was watching some old videos of CR7 on youtube the other day, and I couldn't help but curse those barca fans that criticised him for not dribbling. The guy has completed football and even if he stops scoring today shouldn't be slated for all he has done for football. He is an inspiration to youths all over the world.

When was the last time Ronaldo had a successful one on one take on?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Krasid:
mehn ,his hatred too much

even bykebyke no hate ronaldo like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
DarkRebel69:

I respect him, just like I do the likes of Ibrahimovich, Iniesta, Scholes, etcetera. But the respect ends with him being a prolific goal-scorer. Players like Ronaldinho, Pele, Maradonna, and of course, Messi!, operate on a higher plane of existence.

You are right but like some persons have said already, he is aging, he has done all the dribbles, take-ons and the likes when he was younger, he has moulded himself to be a prolific goal - scorer at 32, in the whole world right now, he is the best at it.

He is a boss.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Krasid:

The dude is as blind as he is stùpid I swear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
ollah1:

When was the last time Ronaldo had a successful one on one take on?

What the fùck is that going to prove?! You lot just look for ways to discredit a great player because he's a constant threat to your Lord and personal saviour.

Y'all need to open your eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: khingTony(m), itspreshh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.