Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623788 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
homesteady:
So much shït on this thread everyday!

Preseason and the main season should come fast abeg!

long are the days when tactics and intellectual stuff are use to be discuss here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
foladj:

U no see as Madrid thread dry?

Ronaldo fans don come build house for Dis thread. LoL
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
jonsnow92:
Welcome Back

Official Announcement in a Few Hours

Honestly, I'm not all that enthusiastic about this Deulofeu return!
That position he is about to take is a very vital position, and I don't want just anybody to occupy there! I just feel like he would be another Rafinha there - scared to make risky plays even when the risk percentage is less than 5%.

Besides he just had a good half season at AC Milan! AC Milan of all clubs!

I prefer we buy him and sell him again! Then get Mahrez, that guy really wants to come! His quality is not in doubt! I can't believe we are doing a former EPL player of the season yanga! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
pelvicky:

long are the days when tactics and intellectual stuff are use to be discuss here.

Don't mind all these ororo boys, they won't get this opportunity again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
[...]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
In this 21st century, how does calling someone “gay” supposed to qualify as a shade? That's like using the word “heterosexual” on a person, intending for it to pass as an expletive.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godstraight:
I actually swim,have been following football since 2007,am a basketball fan,i am a physicist and aspiring engineer,like music,mozart,love philosophy voiltare,Plato,love economics Adam Smith, thomus Hobbes,there are millions of things you don't know about me so a little bit of advice,spend your time in the internet trying to learn and invest in your life rather than being reflecting ultraviolet foolishness too someone you dont
And please mate, if you have anything to say mate,just make sure it's not senseless,I hate seeing mentions in my profile displaying letters from fools
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 12:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Bykebyke your thread is in trouble o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

Honestly, I'm not all that enthusiastic about this Deulofeu return!
That position he is about to take is a very vital position, and I don't want just anybody to occupy there! I just feel like he would be another Rafinha there - scared to make risky plays even when the risk percentage is less than 5%.

Besides he just had a good half season at AC Milan! AC Milan of all clubs!

I prefer we buy him and sell him again! Then get Mahrez, that guy really wants to come! His quality is not in doubt! I can't believe we are doing a former EPL player of the season yanga! grin
No..We dont need Mahrez..Mahrez would play in the midfield or at best play Messi's position on the bench..Too expensive too.Leicester would hold out for at least 40m..Who needs a 40M player on the bench?..Deloufeu is going to b a squad player,Mostly on the bench,To come in late I'm the game and give another dimension to our attack..For most of Last season Enrique didn't trust his bench..This season the aim should be to have a quality bench of good players(Not expensive flops like Gomes,Turan et al)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Official: Santos have reported Barcelona to Fifa over Lucas Lima approach..They are making it known its not the first time Barcelona has done that(Neymar's transfer comes to mind)....

Another transfer ban in view??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:23am On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:
Man united about to buy Matic, it seems like Herrera's position is at risk! Would Valverde still go after him?........
wetin we wan do with herrera abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2017
man u would be thick next season. honestly the epl would be explosive next season. it's goina be fire works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
Official: Santos have reported Barcelona to Fifa over Lucas Lima approach..They are making it known its not the first time Barcelona has done that(Neymar's transfer comes to mind)....

Another transfer ban in view??
Transfer ban? Our transfer ban wasn't because of such, but because of signing minors.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:44am On Jun 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Transfer ban? Our transfer ban wasn't because of such, but because of signing minors.
True..But if its established that we tried "Tapping up" the player before we talked to the club,We Could be banned..Chelsea were banned in 2010 over the signing for Gael Kakuta from Rens in 2009..The ban was only lifted after N appeal when it was established that Kakuta actually didn't have a Contract with Rens..Why do you think Liverpool quickly backed out of signing Van Dirk from Southampton when it became an open.secret he's moving to Livpool even before The club was contacted?..If its established We tapped up the player..Worse case scenario could be a Ban bro..Bartomeu et al have ruined Beloved Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
44 of Messi's 54 goals this season came when Barca were either Drawing or Loosing the game
.That's 81% of his goals..Highest in all Europe..

Crucial

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Segadem(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
man u would be thick next season. honestly the epl would be explosive next season. it's goina be fire works.
Man u is spending Chelsea is buying, man city is splashing cash on players and arsenal is looking, it will take special grace for them to make top six next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Segadem:
Man u is spending Chelsea is buying, man city is splashing cash on players and arsenal is looking, it will take special grace for them to make top six next season
instead of solidifying their midfield and defence they are pursuing lacazatte with 50 million. nonsense arsenal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:

Forget it, Epl is highly overrated

Thats what most neutrals anticipated before the start of last season but my oh my were we all dissapointed.

Chelssh!t won it so easily as if they were playing against npfl teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
kinggogo:

Forget it, Epl is highly overrated

Thats what most neutrals anticipated before the start of last season but my oh my were we all dissapointed.

Chelssh!t won it so easily as if they were playing against npfl teams.
abi. expectations were very high last season. it turned out to be a stroll in the park for chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:
BTW, what are they planning to do with Paulinho? I am not understanding oh! He even has the guts to reject the offer! Well, thank God he did!
It's highly disappointing seeing our great club turned to something else by the guys in the helm of affairs. They seem more clueless than ever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
I have come to realise that good signings don't automatically translate to good season. I'll rather wait to see what the guys bring to the table before commending their signing.
We were all excited at the signing of Ibro then......we thought we'd gotten the heir to Xavi's throne from the arrival of Fabregas, we all can remember how it all ended. many of us here were so positive at the beginning of last season considering the additions made to the team only for us to end up having a miserable season.
In a nutshell, let's wait to see what the signings bring to the respective teams before we can actually know how explosive the league would be.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godstraight:
these people hadly have sence,mate,ronaldo is better than messi yet they spend sleepless nights trying to convince us,such insecurity

Common man.

You sure are new here.

The reverse has always been the case.

When Real Madrid wins a trophy
Your co-barkabots start denigrating the cup and shouting how lofty theirs is.

When CR achieves something and we celebrate him all your likes think of is to abuse him endlessly to the extent of claiming same accolades that messi once won has no more value just because CR has won it.

Its an inferiority complex thing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2017/06/27/36664502/barcelona-signing-40m-paulinho-instead-of-verratti-would-be

If we sign this excuse of a player, i'd officially be clubless.

Thunder go soon faya that sporting director.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
No..We dont need Mahrez..Mahrez would play in the midfield or at best play Messi's position on the bench..Too expensive too.Leicester would hold out for at least 40m..Who needs a 40M player on the bench?..Deloufeu is going to b a squad player,Mostly on the bench,To come in late I'm the game and give another dimension to our attack..For most of Last season Enrique didn't trust his bench..This season the aim should be to have a quality bench of good players(Not expensive flops like Gomes,Turan et al)

There has been reports that Messi would officially move to the midfield next year, which automatically means we need a right winger! That's why we are also courting Dembele! So if he comes, he would not really be a bench warmer!
Do you really want Deulofeu to be a starter in important games?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
wetin we wan do with herrera abeg?

I've not really watched him play, but then he won Man United player of the season even when he has the likes Pogba around! That means he must be doing something good!

Valverde was his coach, so maybe he sees something special in him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
usbcable:

Common man.

You sure are new here.

The reverse has always been the case.

When Real Madrid wins a trophy
Your co-barkabots start denigrating the cup and shouting how lofty theirs is.

When CR achieves something and we celebrate him all your likes think of is to abuse him endlessly to the extent of claiming same accolades that messi once won has no more value just because CR has won it.

Its an inferiority complex thing.
lol usb. inferiority complex? are you kidding me or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
sebod:

It's highly disappointing seeing our great club turned to something else by the guys in the helm of affairs. They seem more clueless than ever.

Very disappointing! Even Tottenham fans are insulting us now!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

There has been reports that Messi would officially move to the midfield next year, which automatically means we need a right winger! That's why we are also courting Dembele! So if he comes, he would not really be a bench warmer!
Him moving to midfield at 30 is the beginning of Madness..Messi needs to be in devastating positions where he can cause damage..Any reasonable coach would build the team round him even if he's 37..All we need is an exceptionally Brilliant Midfield..Leave the Rest to Messi!.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

seriously messi in midfield doesn't appeal to me at all. it's better he's left at his left side with a free role. are we going to waste a potential 40 goals a season boy in midfield? i'd keep the 4_3_3 with msn up front and add a verrati to the mix.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
Him moving to midfield at 30 is the beginning of Madness..Messi needs to be in devastating positions where he can cause damage..Any reasonable coach would build the team round him even if he's 37..All we need is an exceptionally Brilliant Midfield..Leave the Rest to Messi!.
now that's what i am talking about.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
homesteady:

I've not really watched him play, but then he won Man United player of the season even when he has the likes Pogba around! That means he must be doing something good!

Valverde was his coach, so maybe he sees something special in him!
it's gonna be him or busi right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
tesppidd:
abi. expectations were very high last season. it turned out to be a stroll in the park for chelsea.

As in ehh grin

After all the whole superstar managers hype and record signings and TV deal, we already knew the winner since December!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m), peterd53(m), CallTheCops(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.