Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4656984 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Chanchit:

Of cause he can chose to say he does not exist because he feels he's just been riding on luck same as what many of us thinks.
Oh really?
even him Vidal) the hard working player does not exist

Thats why he has no individual award

_so who now really doesn't exits ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Oh really?
even him Vidal) the hard working player does not exist

Thats why he has no individual award

_so who now really doesn't exits ?

It seems you don't get it? So far no player can open his mouth to say Messi does not exist, what's my business if Ronaldo and Vidal seize to exist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Lol! Arturo is just pained Ororo sent us crashing out of the CL. It wasn't like i was expecting him to pay him compliments sef. Anyone thinks his opinion counts?? Nah, i don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Messi thought of inviting Higuain to his Wedding but on a second thought he felt Higuain would still miss..

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Weedtaker grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:39am On Jun 30, 2017
jonsnow92:
Messi thought of inviting Higuain to his Wedding but on a second thought he felt Higuain would still miss..
lol. It's so wicked of you to say this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
Chanchit:

It seems you don't get it? So far no player can open his mouth to say Messi does not exist, what's my business if Ronaldo and Vidal seize to exist.
Do you really want to know what the likes of Arteta, Welligton and Yanga-Mbiwa think of Messi? I'm sure they don't have nice words for him either.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
Weedtaker grin
2400 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
pkasso:
Do you really want to know what the likes of Arteta, Welligton and Yanga-Mbiwa think of Messi? I'm sure they don't have nice words for him either.

Pls I would love to read what they have to say about Messi, pls I need a link.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Messi has 3 more chances to lift a national title. It's happening people. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:
Messi has 3 more chances to lift a national title. It's happening people. grin grin grin
If only Mother nature can decide to reward his Hard work with acts of Providence..He'll be 33 by 2020 copa America.V.Good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ray Hudson calling Messi's second Clasico goal last season at the Bernabeu

MESSI!!!!
"The Medicine Man arrives and sinks his flaming spear into the hearts of Real Madrid ...Messi, born in the cross-fire hurricane and he is Jumping Jack Flash.” You could drop a tarantula in his pants and he’d still be cool.”
Classic lines all-in-one long rant of genius."-Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
First buy of the season.

Gerard Deulofeu.

No Dembouz this summer. cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Breaking: Barcelona confirm they have exercised their buy-back clause for Everton's Gerard Deulofeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:
First buy of the season.

Gerard Deulofeu.

No Dembouz this summer. cry cry

Chelsea and Barca

Zero sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
bigkesh:

Chelsea and Barca

Zero sense
LOL grin

We usually make a big name signing after the World Cup.

2010...Villa.

2014...Suarez.

2018...Dembouz?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:

LOL. grin grin

Try am....I dare you. cheesy

Please try it. grin grin
lolz...no time bykebyke....thats why i always admire your dedication..but you love messi and belittle everyone else
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Mes que un club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai fc Barcelona website don announce deulofeu.

Na which kind board b dis?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
Category1:
Chai fc Barcelona website don announce deulofeu.

Na which kind board b dis?
Bro deulofeu dey OK na
abi u go like make we buy dembele for that crazy fee?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmyspark007:

Bro deulofeu dey OK na
abi u go like make we buy dembele for that crazy fee?
Dembele is a very good dribbler and a very good winger...something deulofeu may lack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz...no time bykebyke....thats why i always admire your dedication..but you love messi and belittle everyone else
Nope..I no deh belittle anybody.

I give every player in our team the exact amount of praise they deserve.

After all you don't see me talking bad about them constantly,do you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:

I dont need to even be arguing with you cause you are the most dedicated barca fan here and only one here capable of shutting the troll..kudos bro..you own this thread

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:

I dont need to even be arguing with you cause you are the most dedicated barca fan here and only one here capable of shutting the troll..kudos bro..you own this thread.....i always see you on tv series thread but it seems you are less active there now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Theflash98:
I dont need to even be arguing with you cause you are the most dedicated barca fan here and only one here capable of shutting the troll..kudos bro..you own this thread.....i always see you on tv series thread but it seems you are less active there now
Yeah...No time for series again. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
bykebyke:
Yeah...No time for series again. grin
lolz..i always love the way you bashed quantico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Arghhh..

Seems I will be staying awake to watch Messi have a 10/10masterclass. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Messi trending. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 01, 2017
Arghhh.

What a goal. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Good fücking night. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 2:28am On Jul 01, 2017
lol, bykeman and leo!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:35am On Jul 01, 2017
cumz:
lol, bykeman and leo!!!!!
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2398) (2399) (2400) (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bisqit, Colson(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.