Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610620 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Van nistelrooy played in that UCL winning campaign? grin

Interesting you mention Tevez though, he played alongside Ororo and won the UCL.

Your boy bykebyke called him a bum though, cos he was in the squad in 2015 when Messi took the L vs Chile.

You have the memory of an L-ephant though. Very fitting
well I am just listing the all stars cast ronaldo had at man u, just cus you only love to mention drenthe and west brown. ronaldos career is all eder and modric. too bad this is 2017. bros if this was 1989 on your account, he wouldn't have found any L's. The world would only know him as Cool J.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is too easy.

Bykebyke, come on son. Are you losing your touch?

Make me work for this.

I haven't even had to switch to my laptop.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:
This is too easy.

Bykebyke, come on son. Are you losing your touch?

Make me work for this.

I haven't even had to switch to my laptop.
what's too easy? lol. you 've taken much L's you should be christened LaLLanaL just for tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
well I am just listing the all stars cast ronaldo had at man u, just cus you only love to mention drenthe and west brown. ronaldos career is all eder and modric. too bad this is 2017. bros if this was 1989 in your account, he would have found any L's. The world would only know him as Cool J.

Don't get it wrong...Modric and Eder owe their careers to Ororo.

Without him, they are literally nothing. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Andre Gomes though is a European Champion, while Messi is a serial failure on the international scene.

Yo lowkey, I think Messi might be holding Gomes back at club level mehn...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Saw this somewhere.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:
Won 'Just' 2 league titles.

Just.

Xavi and Iniesta won the World Cup and Euros...Thats Messi' s effect on them despite not being on the pitch with them?

But he couldn't have that same effect in 3 straight finals on the pitch with Argentina?
Suarez and Neymar are internatonal champions without Messi due to his influence.

But Messi cant use his magic PlayStation pad to influence Argentina. grin grin

You see what we always say about Barkabots?

Barkabots and Clownish behaviour are always close like Bethlehem and Nazareth.

Hold it.
what are you even saying bro? lionel messi's legendary status both home and in club level has been sealed. No matter what you say here or do, will be irrelevant and inconsiquential in the grand scheme of things. you can say all you want in nairaland probably to annoy barca fans here but the truth is that those that matters in the society have paid their respect to lionel mess, so what you say here dnt matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hahahaha...O Boy..All Una no wan know joke again o..Everything is personal..Come on guys this season would be Great..Neymar isn't going anywhere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
what are you even saying bro? lionel messi's legendary status both home and in club level has been sealed. No matter what you say here or do, will be irrelevant and inconsiquential in the grand scheme of things. you can say all you want in nairaland probably to annoy barca fans here but the truth is that those that matters in the society have paid their respect to lionel mess, so what you say here dnt matter.

Calm down son.

Go drink some tea or something...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
what's too easy? lol. you 've taken much L's you should be christened LaLLanaL just for tonight.
Leave am....He's Schizophrenic.

Once saw him saying he is 40years of age in the Chelsea thread. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Don't get it wrong...Modric and Eder owe their careers to Ororo.

Without him, they are literally nothing. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Andre Gomes though is a European Champion, while Messi is a serial failure on the international scene.

Yo lowkey, I think Messi might be holding Gomes back at club level mehn...
lol bro do you mean the same modric that was already a super star in tottenham b4 madrid bought him? RONALDO will be nothing but a c class player in life without the help of ryan giggs, paul scholes, ferdinand, nani, rooney, marcelo, ramos, alonso and modric.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

adonbeelivit. I need a screen shot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
adonbeelivit. I need a screen shot.
Oh it's 30

Wow....Schizophrenia got to him at a young age. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Hahahaha...O Boy..All Una no wan know joke again o..Everything is personal..Come on guys this season would be Great..Neymar isn't going anywhere
na play we dey play na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Oh it's 30

Wow....Schizophrenia got to him at a young age. grin grin
lol. This na photoshop abi na textshop I go call am?lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Calm down son.

Ronaldo and messi are both great players but mind you, ronaldo has been living in the shadows of lionel messi in all his life. he wants to always catch up with messi but messi is been compared to maradona and pele. have you seen where people compare ronaldo to maradona or pele? but messi has been compared to them. take it or leave it but one thing is sure, messi is way above ronaldo on footballing level, the only thing ronaldo has over messi are instagram followers.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Damn...and I always tried to keep it civil with you...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Me too...and I have not stepped out of bounds. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
lol. This na photoshop abi na textshop I go call am?lol.
It's real bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Does it matter? what matters is that he fits in barca frontline.

Barcas frontline always need players who score and deliver not useless 2 left legged players like Hazard

These are the Barca players who have help that role on the left

Ronaldinho,, Henry, Villa, Neymar. Now you want to bring Hidden Hazard there? To do what? Dance around the field without goals to show for it?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
If not that Marco Rueus is injury prone, he could replace neymar perfectly. i love that player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
ddippset:
If not that Marco Rueus is injury prone, he could replace neymar perfectly. i love that player.
Seconded..very fantastic player
Pity injury is ruining him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Me too...and I have not stepped out of bounds. grin

Nah, you've stepped outta bounds....apolgise 2 ur padi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

Seconded..very fantastic player
Pity injury is ruining him

Lol, una want Marco reus but Hazard is shiit abi, sentiments will not kill u pple grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Someone said "Ozil, Fabrgas, Oscar are the Xavis embarassed

Barca should sell Neymar and buy Hazard because he's stronger and faster than Neyboy..... and the old guys here are having a field day arguing...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, una want Marco reus but Hazard is shiit abi, sentiments will not kill u pple grin
Lol bro be sincere for once..u guys know hazard is overhyped..England and Belgium players are overhyped ...we no want Marco reus cos of injury ..but no team will pick hazard ahead of a fit Marco reus..the guy isn't overhyped...to me hazard and sterling are almost the same-- yansh runners crew...lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmyspark007:

Lol bro be sincere for once..u guys know hazard is overhyped..England and Belgium players are overhyped ...we no want Marco reus cos of injury ..but no team will pick hazard ahead of a fit Marco reus..the guy isn't overhyped...to me hazard and sterling are almost the same-- yansh runners crew...lol

Comparing Hazard and sterling shows that you are a joke, number one Hazard hater, Raumdeuter won't compare him to Sterling if he is being serious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Nah, you've stepped outta bounds....apolgise 2 ur padi
Where?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nihilist:

Lai lai una no fight o. Your bants are simply too Legendary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I meant bbc in madrid, its not about displacing bbc. bbc are huge name in madrid and they are important and the truth is that neymar cant displace bale in madrid. "except if madrid sell bale but neymar can never displace bale in madrid becaus he is more of a typical madrid player, which is race, shoot, power and pace. the only thing neymar has over bale are tricks.
You are kidding, right? Just tricks?

At this juncture, I'd crave the indulgence of cules on here not to take you serious any longer. I personally have never taken you serious from the first post I read from you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Theflash98:
I respect you..so i wont be exchanging avusive word to you

so now pedro is better than ronaldinho cause i remembered dinho didnt win 5 la liga in 7years and he doesnt win more trophy than pedro in a barca shirt..

And according to your logic..neymar is the reason why barca didnt enter 4 semi finals and pedro is the reason barca did?...dont 4get pedro was coached by guardiola and neymar was coached by vilanova,tata martino and enrique

in your effort to belittle neymar,you are undermining your credibility
Well said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nihilist:

Calm down son.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
So Messi is now responsible for Spain's Success... shocked

Chei - wetin we no go read for this thread cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.