Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4682301 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Chai barca hater, neymar wont leave and madrid defence will continue to suffer in JESUS NAME AMEN.
grin On the contrary, all possible evidence suggests he is leaving. Barca fans though, don't y'all want the lad to progress. His mates like Hazard in Chelsea and Sanchez in Arsenal are already leading top teams and you all are content in him being a sideman. Haba. Do you want him to remain at Barca and by 30 his biggest achievement will be a ballon d'or podium finish?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
Hogwash. He is being slated because of his potential move to PSG and because despite the heated rumours he has not come out to deny the move and nothing more. Players going at each other or leaving the pitch in training isn't a new occurence in football. He was still arguably Barca's best performer in pre-season. Cut the man some slack.
in other words a player shouldn't be slated for fighting a team mate and storming out of training because it happens all the time? a fernabache player shouldn't be slated for spending 15 minutes with their arch rivals galatasaray and coming out with 2 jerseys? okay, we give him a medal then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
grin On the contrary, all possible evidence suggests he is leaving. Barca fans though, don't y'all want the lad to progress. His mates like Hazard in Chelsea and Sanchez in Arsenal are already leading top teams and you all are content in him being a sideman. Haba. Do you want him to remain at Barca and by 30 his biggest achievement will be a ballon d'or podium finish?
you are complaining about people slating neymar and then going at people praying he doesn't leave? you such a ridiculous trol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I swear, ur head is correct, as some point, I wished Neymar remained in Barca.

PSG have all it takes to win the Ucl.
Walahi. Hazard has a better chance of winning the golden ball if Chelsea should miraculously win the UCL than Neymar winning it with Barca because he is the leader, the star man of the Chelsea team while Neymar is not Barca's leader. Unless Neymar should win the world cup with Brazil which is looking unlikely with their current team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
Neymar can win the baloon d or while still playing in barcelona even if messi is still in the team, all he need do is to take keep leading brazil to national glory just like what iniesta did with spain in 2010, had it been that barca won the champions league in 2010 instead of inter milan, the balon d or would had been given to iniesta. "so all neymar need do is to up his game both in barca and in brazil. "lionel messi is actually trying to help him as the same way ronaldinho help messi too. neymar needs to be patience, his time will come after 2018 world cup, messi will give the crown to neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
But of course, his departure will significantly weaken the Barca team and hence increase Real madrid's chances of another successful campaign. But honestly, Neymar leaving Barca to PSG will be the wisest career decision he will make. PSG are looking for a king and a star; Neymar ticks all those boxes. Why be Messi's sideman when you can be a king in Paris and possibly be immortalized should you lead them to their 1st UCL title. So you see, everybody wins(except you are a barca fan). grin

You lie. You only think it's a good move because you've been misled into the false notion that such could potentially mean Real's worries in El Clasicos would drastically lessen, forgetting Barça still anally raped you guys in the last La liga meeting, in your own turf, and without Neymar.

Neymar leaving does my frontline no damage. When I have Paco Alcacer? Omo ni bobo n'yen.
The worst it does is unravel the MSN acronym. All we ever needed was a creative attacking midfielder to replace Iniesta – someone of Coutinho's calibre – and a rock-solid defense.

Messi had to learn from Ronaldinho as well. It paid off immensely. That was what the club had in mind when we signed Neymar – to take over from Messi. Leo cannot be at his peak in three or four years from now. Even before then, if Neymar were any good, he should have learned a great deal from Messi and established himself as the best footballer on the planet. It's unfortunate the boy thinks too small, just like you, Krasid. You would rather be king in the Nigerian Premier League where the fields are littered with pure water satchets and gala wrappers, than to play in the Champions League, a pond for the big, important fish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dlordsamurai [quote author=ddippset:
you are complaining about people slating neymar and then going at people praying he doesn't leave? you such a ridiculous trol.
Dude was one of those who slated Neymar earlier, but was struck with an epiphany of how Barca were fvked without their starboy on the left flank. I was just trying to make him see reason why moving to Paris will be a great move for the player.
Dlordsamurai:
I dont even care about neymar anymore, what i am now concern about is how we spend the 222million pounds. "we need to pay the buy out clause of coutino and buy mbabe to replace neymar. "then buy one or two strong defenders then we are good 4 the season. "neymar pls go, i prefare 222m more than you. "mbabe and coutino are the future.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Neymar can win the baloon d or while still playing in barcelona even if messi is still in the team, all he need do is to take keep leading brazil to national glory just like what iniesta did with spain in 2010, had it been that barca won the champions league in 2010 instead of inter milan, the balon d or would had been given to iniesta. "so all neymar need do is to up his game both in barca and in brazil. "lionel messi is actually trying to help him as the same way ronaldinho help messi too. neymar needs to be patience, his time will come after 2018 world cup, messi will give the crown to neymar.
Let's not decieve ourselves here. Should Barca enjoy another successful campaign just like 2014/15, he will be left in the dark as the 2nd best performer while Barca fans shower their god with praises and worship until he is lifted to the heavens to lift another ballon d'or. 2010? really? And what happened to Sneijder that won the UCL and played in the WC final?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't know why. I just don't bother reading whatever this Krasid has to say. BykeByke, any update? Has he gone yet?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
krasid is the Lord's chosen. Pls keep doing the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
....BTW, Neymar will get himself millions of new fans if he leaves barka.

Sure fans are realmadrid and chelsea fans. We dey your back Neymar. Just make that move happen first.

We shall toast and drink to your new found throne in PSG.

You no come this life to dey wash messi pant.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Omobarca:
I don't know why. I just don't bother reading whatever this Krasid has to say.
BykeByke, any update? Has he gone yet?
Hehehe. Latest updates says he is now in Dubai where he will travel to Paris to complete his signing. It's only a matter of time. Tick-tock, Barca fans. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emaprince:

Sure fans are realmadrid and chelsea fans. We dey your back Neymar. Just make that move happen first.

Honestly. A generation of young football fans will become Neymar fanatics. His name will be written in gold, he will be immortalized and when he is done his feet etched in football history. He won't be able to get much praise should he remain in Barca. Barca fans already have their god who they constantly praise, save for a few dmcdads who are his fans out of the plethora of Barca fans. Why become a king when you can be a god? All the young man needs is that bold step. Like Alves said, 'this world is for the brave'.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol. Trols and playa haters everywhere I look.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emaprince:

Even verified simpletøns think their haphazard opinions bear weight.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Even verified simpletøns think their haphazard opinions bear weight.
you are always quick to throw insults... But when its dished out to you, you'll deactivate and come back again with a new moniker after weeks of exile.

I'm still enjoying the neymar saga and the bitter taste its leaving in y'all mouths. I never get time to start exposing you now because thats the best way to deal with you.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Actually after the Madrid match, neymar hugged semedo...it seems they have settled the fight but no one post it here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

You lie. You only think it's a good move because you've been misled into the false notion that such could potentially mean Real's worries in El Clasicos would drastically lessen, forgetting Barça still anally raped you guys in the last La liga meeting, in your own turf, and without Neymar.

Neymar leaving does my frontline no damage. When I have Paco Alcacer? Omo ni bobo n'yen.
The worst it does is unravel the MSN acronym. All we ever needed was a creative attacking midfielder to replace Iniesta – someone of Coutinho's calibre – and a rock-solid defense.

Messi had to learn from Ronaldinho as well. It paid off immensely. That was what the club had in mind when we signed Neymar – to take over from Messi. Leo cannot be at his peak in three or four years from now. Even before then, if Neymar were any good, he should have learned a great deal from Messi and established himself as the best footballer on the planet. It's unfortunate the boy thinks too small, just like you, Krasid. You would rather be king in the Nigerian Premier League where the fields are littered with pure water satchets and gala wrappers, than to play in the Champions League, a pond for the big, important fish.
Barca could win a million clasicos for all I care, l would remain unfazed as long as we win the league title and Barca gets eliminated by other strong teams in the UCL and CDR paving the way for Madrid's success. Messi will not always be 100%, and this time with the MSN disintegrated, there will be no Neymar to come to the rescue( Suarez will dissappoint that I know of). And did you just mention Alcacer as Barca's trump card? grin Thanks for making me laugh this hot afternoon. How old was Messi when Ronaldinho started to decline? In 3/4 years Neymar will be getting past his peak, he needs to act now. Dinho had to leave for Messi to fully cement his place as Barca's star; there can't be 2 captains in one ship. And yes I would gladly follow my dreams of becoming the best in the world leading a top team than forever being Messi's sideman. The future is bleak; this same Barca fans will come for him when he starts showing any signs of decline, just like they did to Alves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Man u is preparing a bid for Gomes cos Barca are willing to sell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2017

I wonder why more of this has not been done! He should have been under constant blackmail and torture to force him to make up his mind early enough.

Just look at how AC Milan handled that their young goalkeeper's case, at the end of the day, even though he got a new deal, he still ended up looking like the bad person.

If i was in Barcelona or even USA(ICC), I would have rented a plane to pass over the stadium or training ground with a banner shouting TRIATOR TRIATOR TRIATOR!!!! , if I had the money of course.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
homesteady:

I wonder why more of this has not been done! He should have been under constant blackmail and torture to force him to make up his mind early enough.

Just look at how AC Milan handled that their young goalkeeper's case, at the end of the day, even though he got a new deal, he still ended up looking like the bad person.

If i was in Barcelona or even USA(ICC), I would have rented a plane to pass over the stadium or training ground with a banner shouting TRIATOR TRIATOR TRIATOR!!!! , if I had the money of course.
I'm telling you. I've flooded his IG page with horrible words but that ain't enough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
Barca could win a million clasicos for all I care, l would remain unfazed as long as we win the league title and Barca gets eliminated by other strong teams in the UCL and CDR paving the way for Madrid's success.

It's only just last season you guys won the League title, and if I may add, after a very long drought. That shining piece of silverware has almost always been Barça's birthright. So don't get your titties in a bunch just 'cause you folks managed to win it last season. grin

At least you copped to the fact that Real Madrid, under the auspicies of some officials, blag their way through the UCL. Good boy. grin

Messi will not always be 100%, and this time with the MSN disintegrated, there will be no Neymar to come to the rescue( Suarez will dissappoint that I know of).

Is it the same Suarez that has always been among the highest goalscorers in La Liga? Why is your brain doing your anus's job?

And did you just mention Alcacer as Barca's trump card? grin Thanks for making me laugh this hot afternoon. How old was Messi when Ronaldinho started to decline? In 3/4 years Neymar will be getting past his peak, he needs to act now. Dinho had to leave for Messi to fully cement his place as Barca's star; there can't be 2 captains in one ship. And yes I would gladly follow my dreams of becoming the best in the world leading a top team than forever being Messi's sideman. The future is bleak; this same Barca fans will come for him when he starts showing any signs of decline, just like they did to Alves.

This is where you dunces get it wrong. Messi (and Ronaldo) is not Neymar, or Hazard, or Bale. Messi's talent surpasses that of Neymar's by an astronomical mile. The earlier you get the idea out of your head that Neymar could be like Messi, the better for you. Neymar can only be like Neymar.

Your argument is not logical. You say Neymar lives in Messi's shadows. May I remind you that even C.Ronaldo plays catch-up to Messi. Playing in a different club from Messi wouldn't make Neymar do better, it would only make him the best player in the French league, a jefe in an inferior league. Lewandowski was the best player in Dortmund. Griezmann is the best player in Athletico Madrid. Do you see them winning the Balon d'or anytime soon? Or are they even considered to be better than Neymar at the moment?

Just admit it and stop talking from both sides of your mouth. You only think Neymar's move to PSG is wise because such would prove a boon for Real, and not because you genuinely believe that it's tactically astute.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Loosing Neymar doesnt mean we wont be unpar with our closest rivals, we have been doinggreat without Neymar and can still do it with some freaking kids from the academy or with the squad.

Opportunity breads newer talents and we cannot simply over rule that simply because we have had Neymar for quite some time now. We can still pick up a talent and he will quite improve the team in his own ways.

The board are really doing what i like, silent on the issue and once the boy leaves, they can then make there impression.

Barca dont beg stars, we make them and if they feel too big, go and be a king elsewere. Messi is KING.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Krasid:
Barca could win a million clasicos for all I care, l would remain unfazed as long as we win the league title and Barca gets eliminated by other strong teams in the UCL and CDR paving the way for Madrid's success. Messi will not always be 100%, and this time with the MSN disintegrated, there will be no Neymar to come to the rescue( Suarez will dissappoint that I know of). And did you just mention Alcacer as Barca's trump card? grin Thanks for making me laugh this hot afternoon. How old was Messi when Ronaldinho started to decline? In 3/4 years Neymar will be getting past his peak, he needs to act now. Dinho had to leave for Messi to fully cement his place as Barca's star; there can't be 2 captains in one ship. And yes I would gladly follow my dreams of becoming the best in the world leading a top team than forever being Messi's sideman. The future is bleak; this same Barca fans will come for him when he starts showing any signs of decline, just like they did to Alves.
you see these people! it was their first league title since 2011 season and they have mouth to talk? lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

It's only just last season you guys won the League title, and if I may add, after a very long drought. That shining piece of silverware has almost always been Barça's birthright. So don't get your titties in a bunch just 'cause you folks managed to win it last season. grin

At least you copped to the fact that Real Madrid, under the auspicies of some officials, blag their way through the UCL. Good boy. grin

Is it the same Suarez that has always been among the highest goalscorers in La Liga? Why is your brain doing your anus's job?

This is where you dunces get it wrong. Messi (and Ronaldo) are not Neymar, or Hazard, or Bale. Messi's talent surpasses that of Neymar's by an astronomical mile. The earlier you get the idea out of your head that Neymar could be like Messi, the better for you. Neymar can only be like Neymar.

Your argument is not logical. You say Neymar lives in Messi's shadows. May I remind you as well that even C.Ronaldo plays catch-up to Messi. Playing in a different club from Messi wouldn't make Neymar do better, it would only make him the best player in the French league, a lord in an inferior league. Lewandowski was the best player in Dortmund. Griezmann is the best player in Athletico Madrid. Do you see them winning any Balon d'or soon? Or are they even considered to be better than Neymar?

Just admit it and stop talking from both sides of your mouth. You only think Neymar's move to PSG is wise because such would prove a boon for Real, and not because you genuinely believe it was tactically astute.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Emaprince:
you are always quick to throw insults... But when its dished out to you, you'll deactivate and come back again with a new moniker after weeks of exile.

I'm still enjoying the neymar saga and the bitter taste its leaving in y'all mouths. I never get time to start exposing you now because thats the best way to deal with you.

Just as you are quick to make asinine comments whenever an electrical impulse strikes your dirty fingers into action. An old cyber-nuisance is what you are, otherwise you wouldn't always migrate from your Chelsea thread to come troll in this neck of the woods, posting blatherskite and derailing without rhyme nor reason.

I only deactivate when I have a serious project that requires my full attention and total detachment from social media. Or, when I get bored. I wonder why you would think I give a tuppence about what a cretin like you has to say, or that you are the reason why I pushed the deactivate button.

Dum dum.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ag, liverpool rejected 100m Barcelona bid for Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Apart from missing him on the field,Barca will miss him as a brand...I just checked his Instagram page..his last 12 pics is with maywheather,tiger woods,draymond green,maluma,Jackie Chan son,Jackie Chan himself,Demi lovato and many basketball player...And have seen him with the likes of Lewis Hamilton,Justin bieber,Odell Beckham before...how many player has that kind of brand except ronaldo...he is young,handsome,friendly... All my sis and many girls are Barca fan because of him..him living Barca,he will surely be missed

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lolz...he has more followers than messi self on Instagram... second after ronaldo...am sure Barca are making money from him apart from his field exploit

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theflash98:
Lolz...he has more followers than messi self on Instagram... second after ronaldo...am sure Barca are making money from him apart from his field exploit

He joined IG before Messi, besides Messi doesn't seem like the type to obsess over social media presence. Neymar is the hipster, not Messi. It's just like Justin Bieber having more instagram followers than Nas.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

This is where you dunces get it wrong. Messi (and Ronaldo) is not Neymar, or Hazard, or Bale. Messi's talent surpasses that of Neymar's by an astronomical mile. The earlier you get the idea out of your head that Neymar could be like Messi, the better for you. Neymar can only be like Neymar.

Your argument is not logical. You say Neymar lives in Messi's shadows. May I remind you that even C.Ronaldo plays catch-up to Messi. Playing in a different club from Messi wouldn't make Neymar do better, it would only make him the best player in the French league, a jefe in an inferior league. Lewandowski was the best player in Dortmund. Griezmann is the best player in Athletico Madrid. Do you see them winning the Balon d'or anytime soon? Or are they even considered to be better than Neymar at the moment?

Just admit it and stop talking from both sides of your mouth. You only think Neymar's move to PSG is wise because such would prove a boon for Real, and not because you genuinely believe that it's tactically astute.

You are the one who doesn't get his logic....neymar has potential to be the best..he is much better than griezmann,lewandowski and co,he is ballon d'or material....nowadays to win ballon d'or all you need is to lead your team to champions league victory. but if Barca win it,messi will be accredited as the leader but if neymar's PSG win it,it will be neymar who will be accredited.....And neymar in Brazil uniform is better than Argentina's messi and close to Barca's messi.... Am surprise that many Barca fan are underating him..on his day,he is a match winner...how many player can do what he did against PSG?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkRebel69:

He joined IG before Messi, besides Messi doesn't seem like the type to obsess over social media presence. Neymar is the hipster, not Messi. It's just like Justin Bieber having more instagram followers than Nas.
Am not saying he is more popular than messi,am just saying he is the 3rd best and 3rd most popular in the world...he get many personal fan who will go anywhere he goes...Am saying Barca will miss someone that is that popular...And on that Instagram following,the gap between him and messi is widening not getting closer..he has 500k than messi last season but now he has 2million follower more than him...that shows his popularity is increasing and many people like me like his lifestyle than messi's own...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.