Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613041 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
I would laugh at Chelsea if I wasn't feeling suicidal at the fact that Paulinho is going to be a Barca player soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Plenty of rash verdicts bordering on ruthless, following the supposed signing of Paulinho.
Losing yourself in the mainstream tide is easy.
And I'd be cursing the board as well had it not been for certain reports that Valverde especially asked for him after Herrera turned us down.
The board is incompetent. The board is clueless and deserves all the resentment coming its way.
But I trust Valverde. I trust his judgement.

Valverde employs a 4-2-3-1 traditionally, with two pivots who lie deep and anchor the play.
These two "sixes" or pivots are required to be defensively sound with good distribution.
One of them sits and protects the back four while the other has license to join attacks on occasions.
Paulinho is a box to box midfielder. His physique allows him to be a severe threat in set pieces as well as lends the extra muscle in the centre of the park.
His relentless attitude ensures he has a balanced offensive and defensive contribution.
His 180 cm frame is a rare sight in the Nou Camp and can prove to be beneficial.

And as far as his disappointing spell at Spurs is concerned, if we continue writing off players based on one bad tenure then we arent even giving the player the slightest chance to resurrect his career.
Not saying he will be a success. Just saying its too soon to brand him a failure.

#copied

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
^^LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Made a good decision not picking that long necked tortoise Courtois for my FPL team...conceding 3goals to Burnley you know.

LOL grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Verratti, Seri, Dembele, Coutinho......PAULINHO! !! LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Arrghh Chealsea.... Should have staked on goals. I guess soccer betting is not my game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
bykebyke:
Made a good decision not picking that long necked tortoise Courtois for my FPL team...conceding 3goals to Burnley you know.

LOL grin
Conte said he wouldn't like the morinho season to repeat itself. Looks like it will..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
ddippset:
lol he doesnt even know that argentina are 5th on the table because if all the games messi missed! stupidity is not your portion, you are stupidity. there were millions of spermatozoa released, and by DESTINY the lone sperm that bore you was stupid.
Smh.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
We fcking signed paulinho
God wat did we do to deserve bartomeu?...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:

Smh.....
fucccck off. next time don't be stupid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
The way guys complain about this Paulinho sef, it is annoying. Let the man kick a ball first na!

angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:
The way guys complain about this Paulinho sef, it is annoying. Let the man kick a ball first na!

angry
Yes...same way we waited for Song,Arda Turan,Vermaelen,Mathieu and Gomes to kick a ball....how did those signings turn out? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
bykebyke:

Yes...same way we waited for Song,Arda Turan,Vermaelen,Mathieu and Gomes to kick a ball....how did those signings turn out? undecided
+Douglas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
bykebyke:

I don't think anyone of those players you mentioned got this much of negativity directed towards them before they put on the Barca shirt!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Neymar1095:
Without Neymar barca would never had won Psg.......ungrateful bastards.

what is the trophy for wining psg again? Try to make sense at least for your own sake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
But people here are criticizing neymar and his father for Barca's interest in paulinho...lolz,dey sha use neymar as a scapegoat ni sha......some even said he is the reason Barca want to sign paulinho,couutinho and Lucas Lima...have you now seen the truth?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Airmark abeg una get trial form for Castillo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
10d0ve:
what is the trophy for wining psg again? Try to make sense at least for your own sake
the reward is the greatest comeback in UCL history which Barca fans can boast about which is due to neymar and he saves them embarrassing round of 16 exit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
RuffRuggedRaw:

I don't think anyone of those players you mentioned got this much of negativity directed towards them before they put on the Barca shirt!
You are new here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
So Pique said Neymar convinced Alves to join PSG on Messi's wedding day.

LOL. grin

Bastard was discussing business on Messi's personal day.

May he rupture his ACL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
"I posted about Neymar staying to use my social media to help this club keep a player with a unique talent." - Piqué

"Neymar came to Messi's wedding with the idea to go to PSG with Dani Alves." - Gerard Piqué

"I knew Neymar was leaving since 30th june but it's not my job to inform the club." - Gerard Piqué
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Theflash98:
the reward is the greatest comeback in UCL history which Barca fans can boast about which is due to neymar and he saves them embarrassing round of 16 exit
Is that a trophy? I ask again. If you ain't talking world cup, UEFA champions league, EURO, COPA America, League title, then I'm not interested. ...it's no different from playing to the gallery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
If Paulinho signs for Barca it means We have spent 194M on paulihno, Vermaleen,Gomes,Alcacer,Digne,Matheu and Arda

Quality Business I must say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
10d0ve:
Is that a trophy? I ask again. If you ain't talking world cup, UEFA champions league, EURO, COPA America, League title, then I'm not interested. ...it's no different from playing to the gallery
then is player of the tournament titles that you enlisted for messi,a trophy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Paulinho? I'm not understanding mehn.

I really am not understanding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
bykebyke:

You are new here.

You think!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Paulo Dybala + Coutinho = Paulinho grin

twitter no go kill me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smh lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've absolutely no idea what the board think about Paulinho, Maybe they're looking for a Seydou Keita type of player who can happily sit on the bench for long periods of time but come on whenever needed to make some tough tackles, pass the ball around nicely or even play as a target man in times of dire need
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mheeeeennnn, i am finished or should I say we are finished

Paulinhooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry. I dunno what to do. What av cules all around the world done to deserve this catastrophe angry shocked

The whole of barca board will die this night in Jesus name Amen shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Liverpool says 150m euros before barca can sign coutinho. Barca wants to put rakitic in the deal.

Madrid wants to challenge barca's 140m bid for dembele. Those guys shouldn't spoil things for us

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Valverde: "Paulinho,I do not have a record, he's not going to play tomorrow, he's in his team, he's a good player, but we have good players"

"friendly in US is reference, everything's more serious now. We can look at few things, but not all. We have to play 2 good games"

"Sergi Roberto is very important for us."

"The absence of Neymar is covered by looking forward, not backwards"

"Dembélé and Coutinho? We have enough players, nobody has declared us in rebellion"

"The System? We adapt to the players we have, what matters is the style, that's what we have to keep"

"Messi looks very good, very focused he had a great pre season both during the game and in training. we expect the best of him"

"I value Deulofeu's understanding with Alba and Messi, but we have only one reference: the Gamper against Chapecoense"

"we know the potential of their players, I'll not say if I prefer Madrid with 4 midfielders or 3. I'm worried about mine."

"modric is a great player, with depth, shooting and driving. But they have other players like Isco or Kovacic"

"Barça had less time for recovery for SSC vs athletic, now Madrid have time to recover from European SC from tuesday to Sunday"

"we want to be a team that make people delighted with our game, to feel proud of how we represent them on the field."

"choosing of players is a problem, all players train well, but I can only call 18 although there are many who deserve to play."

"I knew that Neymar was leaving when he came to my office to communicate it on the same day everyone knew it."

"I take everything normally. We must accept situations as they come."

(1) (2) (3) ... (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.