Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631680 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2017
usbcable:
Your star player mocked us the fans in the bernabeu with showing his jersey.
Our own star player is paying you all back in same coins.
Stop whinning like b****s undergoing menopause

When Messi did it y'all praised him.
Its payback time eat your L
Star player indeed.

His theatrics is top notch though... So, maybe he's a star after all...

A movie star.

. *in drakes voice* Turn the 7 upside down its an L now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2017
ddippset:
For the first time I am thinking getting a back up for iniesta is a priority.

I screamed this all through last season. There is no longer creativity or dynamics in our midfield again. Only potent team section is the attack (only messi precisely).

Barca is fvcked!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2017
Graphic photos of the Barca vs Madrid

Scroll down...

grin

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2017
Neymar1095:
To me Messi is the problem.....He should stick to his Right wing more often and not joining midfield which is destroying the balance.

I have read your comments all through the month. I know you have a right to your opinions, but it's important to understand that people need reasonable input on this thread. If messi doesn't play in the middle? How will barca survive midfield play? Iniesta and co got schooled by isco....and messi had to come to the rescue.

A reasonable coach should play to the strength of his best players....(take cue from Guardiola). Messi plays AM, SS so well that playing on RW limits his role in that team. For you to say that messi is Barca's problem shows that you are not an observant football watcher, or you're just naturally stupeed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2017
iPopAlomo:

The same Roberto you were hyping... what a wow!!!
He's a better right back than Bellerin the lesbian.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2017
I feel so hurt ... Barcelona better throw all they have on Coutinho and Dembele before things get sky-level catastrophic for us . Delofeu is just too scared to play from that wing . Iniesta has declined very rapidly and Busquet needs a backup holding midfield asap (Paulinho ) and Sergi Roberto can't seem to remember he is a midfielder anymore ! things seem to be falling apart . cry cry

Positives from the game : Denis Suarez played from the wing better than Delofeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2017
So this man is currently hiding in London waiting to be presented alongside a big signing...because he would literally get stoned to death if presented alone.

At least we know why...Good Fücking Night.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2017
usbcable:

Keep.fooling yasef.

If only you knew what is called Lucky shots in photography

You can't express yourself without saying I'm fooling?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2017
senorova:

To be honest, I saw deulofeu's videos... that dude may be good, but he ain't barca standard. Barca needs a wizard on that left wing... someone like Ajax's Traore...

senorova:
Did someone just ask deulofeu to fill neymar's role? That boy's touch is too clumsy. Only thing he does
Well is to run like 'headless chicken' grin. I honestly think Draxler is a good option on the right, but P S fvcking G won't sell to us... Bunch of cuntards!

Coutinho on the LW, Dembele on the RW, Suarez as ST, Leo as Playmaker, we'll do the treble!

I wasn't wrong about deulofeu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2017
CR7 sure knows how to give a show of great entertainment.

Shots fired

In Akons voice AKaaaay at gunshot

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:42am On Aug 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

You can't express yourself without saying I'm fooling?
Gosiddon.

No be insult nah.
Read it again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2017
With 222millon, they settled for buying Refs grin grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2017
usbcable:

Shots fired

Never knew Ronaldo took the harmless gesture to heart grin

Oboy see painment na

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 12:51am On Aug 14, 2017
Honestly To me, i think messi did the shirt holding thingy better.

But i can't help but think ronaldo is somehow feeling insecure, even if he wants to take a jab at messi and barca for that last clasico jubilation, he should be creative with it and try something different.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2017
ddippset:
not all the time much of the time. without him madrid plays better and win better.

I didn't think it was possible for your posts to get even more senseless with every L you catch, boy was I wrong! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2017
realtem:
Honestly To me, i think messi did the shirt holding thingy better.

But i can't help but think ronaldo is somehow feeling insecure, even if he wants to take a jab at messi and barca for that last clasico jubilation, he should be creative with it and try something different.
. Dude has been bitter ever since, hiding behind the facade of his gayish haircuts..

One can only imagine how he was feeling all those years Messi was using balon d'or for sitting room decoration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2017
senorova:

I have read your comments all through the month. I know you have a right to your opinions, but it's important to understand that people need reasonable input on this thread. If messi doesn't play in the middle? How will barca survive midfield play? Iniesta and co got schooled by isco....and messi had to come to the rescue.

A reasonable coach should play to the strength of his best players....(take cue from Guardiola). Messi plays AM, SS so well that playing on RW limits his role in that team. For you to say that messi is Barca's problem shows that you are not an observant football watcher, or you're just naturally stupeed
Did u watch barca when we won the treble in 2015 when Messi was wrecking havoc from the Right wing and Neymar from the left. it was beautiful All am saying is Messi should stick one position because staying in d midfield haven't favoured barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2017
adegwurulez:

. Dude has been bitter ever since, hiding behind the facade of his gayish haircuts..

One can only imagine how he was feeling all those years Messi was using balon d'or for sitting room decoration.
Ronaldo is quite a character.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2017
usbcable:

Shots fired

I Think This Just Highlights Cristiano's Insecurity And The Fact That He Vas Very Hurt By Leo's Bernaboo Celebration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:11am On Aug 14, 2017
Neymar1095:

Did u watch barca when we won the treble in 2015 when Messi was wrecking havoc from the Right wing and Neymar from the left. it was beautiful All am saying is Messi should stick one position because staying in d midfield haven't favoured barca
I Agree, Barca Need Leo At The Wings Back. However, He Is In The Midfield Simply Because Our Midfield Is Dead. Suarez Is Also Playing Poorly, We Need Big Signings, Players That Would Have Immediate Effect. Sign Seri, Coutinho, Dembouz And A Quality Defender, Another Quality Lb Maybe. Sell Turan, Vidal, Munir, Alcantara, Vermelean, Delofeu, Gomes And Digne.......... I Swear We've Got Too Many Average Players..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 1:16am On Aug 14, 2017
adegwurulez:

You don't have to imagine, he felt bad and not good enough, even though he clearly was. But he got better, trained harder, understood his aging body and how to get the best results. . . . And come January, he will smile all the way to the podium because he fùcking deserves his 5th Balon. grin grin

You don't like that? Then go blind.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 1:17am On Aug 14, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
I Think This Just Highlights Cristiano's Insecurity And The Fact That He Vas Very Hurt By Leo's Bernaboo Celebration.

He was trolling.
And he killed it, totally eclipsed Messi tonight, despite getting less playing time. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

You don't have to imagine, he felt bad and not good enough, even though he clearly was. But he got better, trained harder, understood his aging body and how to get the best results. . . . And come January, he will smile all the way to the podium because he fùcking deserves his 5th Balon. grin grin

You don't like that? Then go blind.
Well, playing catch-up to someone younger than you can be tiresome and quite difficult to understand, especially for the observers, so forgive me for imagining.

BTW, you sound too intelligent to be a Madrid fan. What, did kano pillars run out of membership forms?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2017
adegwurulez:

Well, playing catch-up to someone younger than you can be tiresome and quite difficult to understand, especially for the observers, so forgive me for imagining.

BTW, you sound too intelligent to be a Madrid fan. What, did kano pillars run out of membership forms?

How can you notice intelligence when you clearly lack it? undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 1:39am On Aug 14, 2017
Yonce:

How can you notice intelligence when you clearly lack it? undecided

Simple... I read through posts from Madrid fans, most of which are silly btw.

My pick of the most intelligent is one with the least amount of bullshyt.

Doesn't mean it's intelligent by any other standards though...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Neymar1095:

No!

Ronaldo's interview after the game said "I realise I play better when I get into scoring positions" or something like that... Players evolve, for maximum input and for team play. Barcelona haven't had a reliable RW bar messi...yet our middle suffers a lot. The season we did the treble, messi did play RW but he always drifted to the middle with his trademark runs and diagonal passes to neymar....because Rakitic is just not creative enough. Iniesta on the other hand was too busy trading passes with neymar from the left midfield. In essence....messi was attacking as a RW, a LM, and an AM at the same time. You don't get maximum output from a player when he carries too much responsibility on his shoulders, but he had to...simply because he's messi. Since iniesta's tragic deterioration, it has become so bad that Leo entirely neglected that RW...but you cant blame him for that. He was laliga's best player, top scorer, Barca's top scorer last season....and he played from the midfield. Imagine if he left the middle to the clowns of his team mates.

Remove messi from barca, barca is nothing. He is NOT Barca's problem, he is Barca's everything!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:17am On Aug 14, 2017
bykebyke:
So this man is currently hiding in London waiting to be presented alongside a big signing...because he would literally get stoned to death if presented alone.

At least we know why...Good Fücking Night.

He really did this? as in really really! Mogbe ohhhh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:51am On Aug 14, 2017
adegwurulez:

Simple... I read through posts from Madrid fans, most of which are silly btw.

My pick of the most intelligent is one with the least amount of bullshyt.

Doesn't mean it's intelligent by any other standards though...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 5:16am On Aug 14, 2017
ddippset:
Suarez and Ronaldo! They love to cheat.

Oga look front abeg..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2017
Pique MOTM for me grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 6:08am On Aug 14, 2017
adegwurulez:

Same way Messi is feeling now

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2017
I didn't even watch the match cuz i knew we were gonna lose. So no need

Cules we are doomed this season, y'all better don't give yourselves unnecessary tension this season cuz it's gonna be bad. Just look at who they've already bought to fix our midfield problem lord freaking Paulinho shocked

I've promised myself not to put too much interest on Barca for now. Just feel gutted and disappointed by the board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2500) (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.