Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631767 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
airmark:

You have problems.

He is on loan. Paulinho was flinged out of the continent, but guess where he is now? Debruyne was flogged out of chelsea to go and sodomise burnthisleaguedown with fvckin wolfsburg. He is with city now.

What can't be taken away from krichowiak is, he was the best dm in laliga while barcelona had busquets, getting bullied on the ball.

Ok
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
jonsnow92:
Men gone are the days men take their L graciously

Better than Busquets, From PSG to Westbrom..From Champions league to "HoofBall"

This Ls are as obvious as the Ls in Lallana.

LAirmark.......

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
TLona1:

I never knew what "back to back" meant until I saw this

grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you

You are officially my favourite cule for the remainder of this week

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
airmark:

He will bounce back. He was the best best dm in spain few years ago, laliga board confirmed it.

Lassana diarra was sent packing by arsenal to portsmouth, only to find himself winning with madrid subsequently. I hope you know where paulino was, before he was thrown to china. Now he is in barca to rescue their shattered midfield.

When krichowiak was in spain, he made laliga team of the season under busquets nose. He can find a succour with the loan deal and return to the peak.

Airfart, You have no Shame. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
kinggogo:

grin grin grin grin grin

God bless you

You are officially my favourite cule for the remainder of this week

cheesy cheesy

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
airmark:

He is on loan. Paulinho was flinged out of the continent, but guess where he is now? Debruyne was flogged out of chelsea to go and sodomise burnthisleaguedown with fvckin wolfsburg. He is with city now.

What can't be taken away from krichowiak is, he was the best dm in laliga while barcelona had busquets, getting bullied on the ball.

Your best DM is so good that PSG flung him out at the first chance and to where West brom imagine

Water will always find its level. Krychowiak has found his level

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:06am On Aug 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your best DM is so good that PSG flung him out at the first chance and to where West brom imagine

Water will always find its level. Krychowiak has found his level

Just as paulinho found his level in shun ping in china, before coming back to rescue barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Transfer deadline day.....and I still feel like doing what I felt on August 1st.

Hitting Bartomeu and Robert Fernandez with a cricket bat. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2017
So Algeria allowed Mahrez to go formalize his transfer to a new club.

I'm thinking Barca or Chelsea.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Dimaria is coming

From a reliable source
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2017
ollah1:
Dimaria is coming

From a reliable source
No he's not...LOL. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Mahrez... Sounds tantalizing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Mahrez... Not a bad idea...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2017
I wouldn't mind Mahrez though, he will be a good back up to Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
I support mahrez's addition, but where is the midfielder that we really need
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Napoli are offering 30mil for Denis Suarez. I just hope that board rejects it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
ITs official,,, liverpool have agreed to sell coutinho to barcelona..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2017
airmark:

He will bounce back. He was the best best dm in spain few years ago, laliga board confirmed it.

Lassana diarra was sent packing by arsenal to portsmouth, only to find himself winning with madrid subsequently. I hope you know where paulino was, before he was thrown to china. Now he is in barca to rescue their shattered midfield.

When krichowiak was in spain, he made laliga team of the season under busquets nose. He can find a succour with the loan deal and return to the peak.
Chai!. Airmark see your life for outside. Nna e Adim weak

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2017
Guys is mahreaz truly coming to barca Wow that guy would be a nice addition o..atleast he is better option to di maria

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Who's in a good Barcelona fans group on WhatsApp.. I'll love to join.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
I honestly don't know what's wrong with Barca's board. Why are they bidding for Dybala? What position is he coming to play? Why is it so difficult to buy two or three more players if Coutinho's deal wouldn't go through.

They could easily buy Marhrez, Seri and Inigo and call it a day. All these players are cheaper than the rejected 160M Juventus and Liverpool rejected for Dybala and Coutinho respectively.

They are the most disgraceful board ever liveth

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
ollah1:
I honestly don't know what's wrong with Barca's board. Why are they bidding for Dybala? What position is he coming to play? Why is it so difficult to buy two or three more players if Coutinho's deal wouldn't go through.

They could easily buy Marhrez, Seri and Inigo and call it a day. All these players are cheaper than the rejected 160M Juventus and Liverpool rejected for Dybala and Coutinho respectively.

They are the most disgraceful board ever liveth
Exactly bro...dybala is not even barca material; and am sure juve wont sell him for less than 160m..instead of coutinho who is injury prone, we can buy mahrez, seri and another defender all together for less than coutinho fee...I no too like that coutinho sef despite he is obviously a wonderful world class player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Transfer deadline day.....and I still feel like doing what I felt on August 1st.

Hitting Bartomeu and Robert Fernandez with a cricket bat. angry angry angry

Mine is with RPG
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Seri deal don fail since last week nd some of us still dey expect am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Coutinho is not coming.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Mahrez should come
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kanaleke(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2017
modextus:
Coutinho is not coming.
how sure are you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
kanaleke:
how sure are you?
Very sure. We offered 160m for dybala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Coutinho is here . Congrats everyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Happy dembele is now a Barcelona player ,,

I don't think mahrez is coming to Barcelona

And I am not sure coutinho will come.

Instead of licking Liverpool's ass for coutinho, we could have signed other players.

Without a good attacking midfielder we cannot compete effectively,, forget the signing of dembele..

Midfield play is our style of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
modextus:
Very sure. We offered 160m for dybala
No we didn't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 11:00am On Aug 31, 2017
with dembele now,, it's no longer MSN .
it is now DSM
Dembele Suarez Messi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.