Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631400 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Krasid:
Since when did he become a coach for him to start 'having a super squad'? Truth is, he is one of the reason why the squad is abysmal. His inability to decide finals for his NT has cost the team 4 trophies. I am sure Argentine fans would agree with me.
like the way cristiano ronaldo decided the final against france and became your GOAT abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
emmyspark007:

Bleep bayern; only barca has what it takes to truly stop them bro

Bayern, juventus, athletico madrid are shitty against madrid..If barca don't stop them, then either psg, man city or any other epl team might. but I can bet bayern and athletico madrid won't do nada against madrid them don too disappoint jor
honestly bayern eliminated them in 2011. and last season, without the referees' mistakes in both legs, bayern was on the way to dumping real madrid out. i say it again ; bayern versus real madrid last season was the worst officiating in history.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
modextus:
Yes i think... They've just announced we've given up on the chase. I feel really bad for Coutinho honestly. I personally wouldn't be able to stand going back in such a situation. But i think Liverpool are only been foolish. In fact they're the biggest lossers in this transfer window. Rejecting 160million for Coutinho. They just don't want to admit it but they are a selling club. They aren't big.. And they never will. They would have shown to the world that they're truly big by selling Coutinho off and going ahead to win the league. All they'll have would be a player for a whole season carrying a fake smile and pretending to be happy.

I am taking that news with a pinch of salt. It is as if they want the player to publicly rebel or something. There is no "we would sell him next summer" when you know Barca would not be interested or the player's valuation could go down significantly with another ghastly injury.

Something just feels off. I won't believe the deal is off until the end of today. Let us see how Coutinho reacts to the news.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
I have a feeling that lemar will be signed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eruditor:

I am taking that news with a pinch of salt. It is as if they want the player to publicly rebel or something. There is no "we would sell him next summer" when you know Barca would not be interested or the player's valuation could go down significantly with another ghastly injury.

Something just feels off. I won't believe the deal is off until the end of today. Let us see how Coutinho reacts to the news.
Yes.. so far he's reacting. He's removed Liverpool player from his Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eruditor how far
This is how you should be walking in this Thread now

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
I still think coutinho is stupid for signing a contract without a release clause when he knows that he can't reject the proposal of bigger teams like Barcelona.

Moreover liverpool can't guarantee him either the UCL or EPL, so why make permanent decision based on temporal feeling??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
Eruditor how far

This is how you should be walking in this Thread now

No qualms. Let the transfer window close now would you not?

Good luck to you and Valverde expecting us to beat RM with what we have. LOL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
haymekus:
I still think coutinho is stupid for signing a contract without a release clause when he knows that he can't reject the proposal of bigger teams like Barcelona.

Moreover liverpool can't guarantee him either the UCL or EPL, so why make permanent decision based on temporal feeling??

The gist is that John Henry stopped the deal yesterday.

What is funny is why they think Barca would be interested next summer.

Like I said earlier, Nobody would be sure till 12 Midnight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
If we cant get coutinho, we should atleast sign mahrez and seri na...I dont think this board is serious, we can get draxler , goretzka, seri , willian or mahrez if we really want to sign any of them today..I no wan hear say we sign oezil o but sha at all at all na im bad pass

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Do yal know that barca turned down a bid of 40m for gomes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria is so fücking shït...thank God I'm from Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Goooooooalllllll.

Nigerrriaaaa Bayybeehhhhhh. cheesy

Best Country in the worlddd. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
This Guillem Balague, did we offend him? Why is he just so pessimistic about Coutinho transfer? If this transfer works out, he would receive it so bad from me!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Goooooooalllllll.

Ighalo tried for that goal sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
OMGGGGG....Mikelll baybeeeeehhhh. cheesy

So glad to be part of this great nation.

Fück Antonio Conman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
MR online fool,,,was neymar under contract,,,did he sign for barca under duress...when sterling in liverpool, van persir in arsenal and co wanted out.. did they have release clause? "but they made it clear that they wanted out...why is alexis furious with arsenal? mr i too know fool...when a player wants to go, the club have to accept a reasonable bid and let him go..just as dembele's case....so take your idiocity out of my mentions.
shocked see finishing!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
modextus:
Yes i think... They've just announced we've given up on the chase. I feel really bad for Coutinho honestly. I personally wouldn't be able to stand going back in such a situation. But i think Liverpool are only been foolish. In fact they're the biggest lossers in this transfer window. Rejecting 160million for Coutinho. They just don't want to admit it but they are a selling club. They aren't big.. And they never will. They would have shown to the world that they're truly big by selling Coutinho off and going ahead to win the league. All they'll have would be a player for a whole season carrying a fake smile and pretending to be happy.
See you here just ranting

Liverpool won't see this so is Henry (CEO( and FSG

Is it your money??

all of you were here wailing on Neymar's departure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
homesteady:
This Guillem Balague, did we offend him? Why is he just so pessimistic about Coutinho transfer? If this transfer works out, he would receive it so bad from me!
The guy eh! I just dislike the guy... He'll post like 4 times a day. Saying something. I think he's a Madrid fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
haymekus:

No release clause in England tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Saintsammurai:
MR online fool,,,was neymar under contract,,,did he sign for barca under duress...when sterling in liverpool, van persir in arsenal and co wanted out.. did they have release clause? "but they made it clear that they wanted out...why is alexis furious with arsenal? mr i too know fool...when a player wants to go, the club have to accept a reasonable bid and let him go..just as dembele's case....so take your idiocity out of my mentions.
I don't engage in E-brawl but you have got nothing to gain from being frustrated by what does not affect you directly or indirectly

One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Moses!!!!!! Goal!!!!! 3 0

we are playing Brazil in the world cup final.yeahhh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
4 0 cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigerians getting gassed about winning against Cameroonian mallams. lipsrsealed

Have some shame. undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Munir to Alaves.

Last minute negotiations for Di Maria.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Eruditor:

No qualms. Let the transfer window close now would you not?

Good luck to you and Valverde expecting us to beat RM with what we have. LOL.
I'm not expecting us to beat Madrid with this team..My standpoint had been we shouldn't have gone ahead to give Liverpool an ultimatum to accept our Bid..Coutihno isn't a game changer and his stats aren't that impressive,He is injury prone and a bit inconsistent,He doesnt have that Iniesta esque killer Pass and most importantly He is definitely not worth 150M...Bone say Market don spoil, If Manyoo got Lukaku for 75M, Coutihno shouldn't be more than 90M Max..I was saying from day one that we have lost our Bullying power and we shouldn't have gone all out for Phil seeing the owners said repeatedly that he is not for sale and He doesn't have a RELEASE CLAUSE in his contract..

You are the optimistic one that kept saying its just a ploy by Liverpool that they would bulge eventually and that We would still bully them and He would sign for us eventually..

So as it stands with less than 4Hrs to Transfer deadline,Its safe to hand you Your L Sir.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
VivaLaByke:
^^^Arghhh. cheesy

Messi with a fresh trim.

Never underestimate the confidence a fresh trim gives.

Uruguay are getting spanked. cheesy
Just passing...undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Goooooooalllllll.

The reason I like byke.....take him serious most times at your own peril..

Byke, we're winning 2018 WC baybeh!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
iamnlia:
Messi na brutal finisher but Ororo na goal machine grin
Wetin come be 2Face?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
I'm not expecting us to beat Madrid with this team..My standpoint had been we shouldn't have gone ahead to give Liverpool an ultimatum to accept our Bid..Coutihno isn't a game changer and his stats aren't that impressive,He is injury prone and a bit inconsistent,He doesnt have that Iniesta esque killer Pass and most importantly He is definitely not worth 150M...Bone say Market don spoil, If Manyoo got Lukaku for 75M, Coutihno shouldn't be more than 90M Max..I was saying from day one that we have lost our Bullying power and we shouldn't have gone all out for Phil seeing the owners said repeatedly that he is not for sale and He doesn't have a RELEASE CLAUSE in his contract..

You are the optimistic one that kept saying its just a ploy by Liverpool that they would bulge eventually and that We would still bully them and He would sign for us eventually..

So as it stands with less than 4Hrs to Transfer deadline,Its safe to hand you Your L Sir.
maybe the small letter l is on him but i tell you solemnly if we don't sign in the next 4 hours the big capital L is on all of us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Are we really going to end this transfer season with no other signing? This is just crazy!

We had 3 primary positions to fill up - Right winger, Central midfielder and Right back, We only ended up buying a right back. This is just crazy.

OK, at least get Mahrez to fill up the right wing spot. Besides Eruditor, you really own me an apology, you raised my hopes so high on us getting Coutinho, because honestly, you gave some good explanations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2577) (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (2583) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.