Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582993 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
homesteady:

You just put it right! daylight robbery! They must be very stupid to ask for 200 million!

They better win the treble come the end of season. angry undecided.

Imagine rubbing shoulders with us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
common bro, how would you know they are lieing? let's tell ourselves the truth if what they have said is all true then who would blame the board. sentiments aside let's speak the truth. they only knew in july neymar was leaving. they have the messages in their phones.
I do not, and will NEVER believe this board including that balderdash of Liverpool wanting 200m it's all lies. Did Messi wed in July? They were never serious enough as regards pipo sef. They only find a way to balance the books n use that to deceive gullible supporters while the team keeps deteriorating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
VivaLaByke:

They knew Neymar was leaving by May 10. angry angry angry
do you have proof? I bet if anyone knew in may neymar was leaving the world of football would have known. even before messi's wedding not a single rumour was heard!!! haba, in this human world?? in july even the body language of messi pique suarez and co was one of great surprise and shock. until i see proof i won't agree anybody knew in may neymar was leaving.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
kinggogo:

They better win the treble come the end of season. angry undecided.

Imagine rubbing shoulders with us
will watch liverpool closely this season. they better win the epl. haba 200 million.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
This was how some arsenal fans were living in denial of their incompetent board/wenger till it dawned on them. Some barca fans were also living in Enrique denial until they saw the light; sooner they'll see how unreliable, fraudulent n stupid this board is
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
do you have proof? I bet if anyone knew in may neymar was leaving the world of football would have known. even before messi's wedding not a single rumour was heard!!! haba, in this human world?? in july even the body language of messi pique suarez and co was one of great surprise and shock. until i see proof i won't agree anybody knew in may neymar was leaving.
When we suddenly signed Andre Gomes in 2016,who the fück knew before hand?

Who knew Bayern were trying to get James on loan from Real Madrid?

I can't be arsed arguing about Bartomeu with you,keep drinking their kool aid.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's hard to believe the board knew neymar was leaving and they spent a good part of june/july trying to buy verrati. not even a replacement for neymar. the press say the board knew in may the samr fuccking press say the decision was made at messi's party. the press sometimes throws alot of bullsh1t. our problem started with neymar taking the board unawares. clubs knew we were a desperate club with 222 mil and started toying with us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
It's hard to believe the board knew neymar was leaving and they spent a good part of june/july trying to buy verrati. not even a replacement for neymar. the press say the board knew in may the samr fuccking press say the decision was made at messi's party. the press sometimes throws alot of bullsh1t. our problem started with neymar taking the board unawares. clubs knew we were a desperate club with 222 mil and started toying with us.
Pique himself said it....Are you actually trying to exonerate Bartomeu?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
VivaLaByke:

When we suddenly signed Andre Gomes in 2016,who the fück knew before hand?

Who knew Bayern were trying to get James on loan from Real Madrid?

I can't be arsed arguing about Bartomeu with you,keep drinking their kool aid.
now what sort of analogy are you throwing up? could planning to sign andre gomez be of equal spectacle with iniesta planning to leave barca? could james (bench warmer) leaving on loan to bayern create the same awe or interest as bale planning to quit real madrid? barca signing andre gomez (a nobody before he joined ) is not news. james leaving real madrid was never news, inconsequential!!! you can believe whatever side of the story you wish to believe o. but for me, anybody telling me neymar informed the board he was leaving since may is bullest shiit I ever heard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please when does this current board tenure ends

cc vivalabyke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
10d0ve:
Pique himself said it....Are you actually trying to exonerate Bartomeu?
no am not. unlike you guys I am only more pissed at other clubs for trying to rip us off than at the board themselves. what pique said was that he knew neymar was leaving before he posted 'se queda'. he posted 'se queda' on july 23.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Please when does this current board tenure ends

cc vivalabyke
Mehn 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol. Everybody is looking for his own scapegoat. As for me my first culprit is Neymar himself. Second one is Liverpool. Third one is the board.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
[s]now what sort of analogy are you throwing up? could planning to sign andre gomez be of equal spectacle with iniesta planning to leave barca? could james (bench warmer) leaving on loan to bayern create the same awe or interest as bale planning to quit real madrid? barca signing andre gomez (a nobody before he joined ) is not news. james leaving real madrid was never news, inconsequential!!! you can believe whatever side of the story you wish to believe o. but for me, anybody telling me neymar informed the board he was leaving since may is bullest shiit I ever heard.[/s]
Shove it up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
Lol. Everybody is looking for his own scapegoat. As for me my first culprit is Neymar himself. Second one is Liverpool. Third one is the board.
You sure say you no be Madrid fan? I hate Barca but your board has been useless.

JUNE 2017

2 - Verratti follows Lionel Messi, Neymar, Luis Suarez and Andres Iniesta on Instagram as a summer switch seems likely.

3 - Real Madrid win their 12th European Cup by beating Juventus in Cardiff and Isco ends speculation over his future by confirming he will stay with Los Blancos.

5 - Barcelona enquire about Dembele and Borussia Dortmund value the French forward initially at €90 million. The Catalan club also ask Arsenal about Hector Bellerin and are told he will cost €70m.

8 - Former presidential candidate Agusti Benedito announces he is planning a censure motion against club chief Josep Maria Bartomeu.

9 - Verratti's agent, Donato Di Campli, complains that “PSG are not growing” and warns that “Verratti likes Barcelona".

12 - Verratti tells PSG he wants to move to Barcelona.

13 - Bartomeu assures fans that “Messi wants to retire at Barcelona”, even though there is no news about the Argentine's contract renewal.

15 - Verratti starts to put pressure on PSG and allows himself to be photographed in Ibiza with a newspaper front page linking him to Barcelona.

16 - Monaco pay the €3m release clause to take Barcelona's Juvenil A starlet Jordi Mboula to Ligue 1.

17 - Barcelona contact PSG to discuss a move for Verratti but are told the player is not for sale.
Marco Verratti

20 - The Catalan club meet with Jorge Mendes to discuss the future of Andre Gomes. Officially, the Portuguese midfielder is not for sale.

21 - Barca contact Bellerin, who reveals he is keen on a return to Camp Nou. But, like Verratti, he is not willing to force an exit.

22 - Lucas Lima admits during a poker game that he will sign for Barcelona in 2018, when his contract with Santos is due to end.

23 - Verratti refuses PSG's offer of a new deal.

24 - Paulinho reveals he has an offer from Barcelona.

26 - Santos threaten to sue Barcelona and report the club to FIFA for negotiating with Lima, who is still under contract. The Blaugrana rule out the player, represented by Neymar's father, in order to avoid possible sanctions. Neymar's father is furious.

27 - Manchester City sign talented Juvenil B centre-back Eric Garcia for €1.7m.

28 - Carles Alena renews until 2020 on the same day that another talented youngster, Juvenil A full-back Mateu Morey, joins Bayern Munich for €3m.

30 - Barca re-sign Gerard Deulofeu for €12m. On the same day, Neymar tells his team-mates he has decided to move to PSG on the day Messi marries Antonela Roccuzzo in Rosario.

However, Barcelona's board are still not contemplating the loss of one of their stars, the player they had signed as a long-term successor for Messi. At that point, the club were working on reinforcing the midfield balance and were still hoping to bring in Verratti. But July would turn out to be another stressful month for the Blaugrana...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
July 2017

1 - With a move for Verratti looking complicated, Barcelona ask about Ander Herrera. Manchester United tell them he is not for sale.

2 - Barcelona consider signing Betis midfielder Dani Ceballos.

3 - A new scandal emerges as Catalan television station TV3 reveal in an investigation that Barcelona have been selling socios' unused seats as expensive VIP tickets. The club call an emergency press conference, but are unable to convincingly deny the information and instead hit out at TV3 .

4 - Ceballos reveals he will decide “in two weeks” whether he will sign for Real Madrid, who were in contact earlier with Betis, or Barcelona. On the same day, the Blaugrana make an initial €20m offer to Guangzhou Evergrande for Paulinho.

5 - Barcelona announce Messi's contract renewal until 2021. Guangzhou Evergrande refuse Barca's bid for Paulinho and reveal that the player will not move unless his €40m release clause is paid.

6 - The Catalans turn down a €45m bid for Gomes and a €35m offer for Sergi Roberto. They also make a €30m offer to Arsenal for Bellerin.

7 - Bartomeu tells Catalunya Radio that “Messi signed his renewal at the end of June”. Verratti returns to training with PSG and says sorry to the fans in a video in which he claims he is happy at the Parisian club.

8 - Jeremy Mathieu signs for Sporting CP after his Barca contract is rescinded.

9 - Florentino Perez, president of Real Madrid, personally makes contact with Ceballos to convince him to sign for Los Blancos.

10 - Bartomeu also calls Ceballos and tells him he could be ‘the new Iniesta’. Outside Spain, Dani Alves turns his back on Manchester City and signs for PSG.

11 - Ceballos confirms he will sign for Real Madrid on the same day that Benedito announces he has half the signatures required for a censure motion to prosper.
Dani Ceballos Real Madrid

12 - The Valverde era starts as the players return to training for their medical exams and only Deulofeu brought in so far. Barca make a second offer, €27m, for Paulinho.

13 - Guangzhou Evergrande turn down Barca's bid. Meanwhile, the Catalans announce the signing of right-back Nelson Semedo from Benfica, even though the Portuguese club deny the deal initially.

14 - Semedo is unveiled at Camp Nou.

17 - Barca announce record income of €706m, which is €10m more than the budget had revealed at the start of the season.

18 - Catalan daily Sport claims Neymar is unhapy. Barca vice-president Jordi Mestre responds by saying: “Neymar is staying, 200%.” Technical secretary Robert Fernandez adds: “I don't think anybody will pay Neymar's clause”. Meanwhile, the player himself tells Goal in an interview that he is "happy at Barcelona". The controversy, however, is just beginning.

19 - Esporte Interativo drop the bombshell of the summer: Neymar will move to PSG. In Paris, Verratti splits with Di Campli and starts working with Mino Raiola.

20 - Real Madrid unveil Dani Ceballos.

21 - Barca travel to the United States for their summer tour.

22 - Barcelona kick off pre-season with a 2-1 win over Juventus with Neymar in fantastic form.

23 - Gerard Pique posts a picture of himself with Neymar on Instagram and Twitter with the message "se queda" (he stays). Barca make a €90m offer for Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho.

25 - Barcelona reach an agreement with Coutinho, but Liverpool are unwilling to negotiate.

26 - Neymar scores the only goal as Barca beat Manchester United 1-0.

28 - Bartomeu insists, this time on ESPN : “Messi signed his renewal some days ago”.
Neymar Barcelona Real Madrid ICC

29 - The Blaugrana beat Real Madrid 3-2 in the Miami Clasico, with Neymar again on great form. The Brazilian spends 15 minutes in the Madrid dressing room after the game and leaves with two shirts.

30 - The team return to Barcelona.
During the month of July, Barcelona saw the possibility of signing Verratti evaporate, and also missed out to Real Madrid for Ceballos. In the meantime, the Catalans saw two bids for Paulinho turned down and despite good results on tour in the USA, the month ended with Neymar edging ever closer to a shock departure. The perfect storm would follow in August...
AUGUST 2017

1 - Barcelona make a second offer for Coutinho - this time for €100m.

2 - Neymar tells Barca he wants to move to PSG, with the Parisian club prepared to pay his €222m release clause.

3 - PSG deposit the €222m with the LFP (Spain's Professional League authority) and Barcelona hold back the €26m loyalty bonus they were due to pay Neymar following his renovation last October, leaving the money with a notary.

4 - Barcelona make an enquiry for Inigo Martinez. Real Sociedad respond by saying he will only leave if the club pay his releause clause, set at €32m. Barca draw 1-1 with Gimnastic Tarragona in a friendly. Over in Paris, Neymar is unveiled at the Parc des Princes. The Brazilian speaks of "new challenges" and wanting "to play with the best".

5 - Bartomeu calls Real Sociedad president Jokin Aperribay to try and convince him to sell Inigo Martinez.

7 - Barcelona, now without Neymar, beat Chapecoense 5-0 in the Gamper Trophy with Deulofeu starting in the Brazilian's left-wing role.

8 - With €222m to spend, Barca make another enquiry about Dembele, but are told he will cost €150m. Meanwhile, the Catalans decide they will not pay the €32m for Inigo Martinez.
Neymar PSG

9 - Liverpool turn down Barca's €100m bid for Coutinho.

11 - Coutinho hands in a transfer request, but Liverpool insist they will not listen to offers. Dortmund also refuse to sell Dembele for €80m and €30m in add-ons.

12 - Valverde appears uneasy at the lack of new signings and says: "I hope to have a team that is up to the demands" of the new season.

13 - Barcelona lose 3-1 at home to Real Madrid in the first leg of the Spanish Supercopa. On the same night, Neymar makes his PSG debut and impresses in a win at Guingamp. Meanwhile, Dembele is fined and suspended for missing training at Dortmund.

14 - Pep Segura, Barca's sporting manager, appears to blame Gerard Pique's own goal for the Clasico defeat. “His mistake was decisive," he said.

16 - Barcelona lose 2-0 to Real Madrid in the second leg of the Supercopa and also had less possession than their rival in a Clasico for the first time since 2008.

17 - Paulinho is unveiled by Barca. During the event, Mestre says the club were not aware that Neymar would leave until half way through the US tour and also admits that Messi had not actually signed his new deal, showing that Bartomeu had lied about the matter in two interviews.

18 - Barcelona reach an agreement with Nice midfielder Jean Seri and are prepared to pay the player's €40m release clause. The Catalans also step up their Coutinho chase with a third bid - this time for €125m.

20 - Valverde's side start La Liga with a 2-0 win at home to Betis.

22 - Barcelona announce they will sue Neymar for breach of contract. Hours later, Messi, Suarez, Ivan Rakitic and Pique post pictures alongside Neymar (back in Barcelona for a visit) on social media. The Catalans up their offer for Dembele to €130m including variables.

23 - Seri's signing is ruled out at the last minute amid doubts among Barca's technical team that he is the right fit.

24 - Neymar takes his own case to FIFA, calling for Barca to pay the €26m bonus held back by the Catalan club, still with a notary following his move to PSG.

25 - Barcelona agree Dembele deal with Dortmund for for €105m plus €42m in add-ons.
Bartomeu Ousmane Dembele Barcelona Unveiling

26 - Messi scores twice as Barca beat Alaves 2-0 in their second Liga game.

27 - Dembele poses in a Barca shirt for the first time.

28 - The France forward is unveiled at Camp Nou with almost 18,000 fans in attendance. "I'm not here to replace Neymar," he says. Meanwhile, many of those supporters call for Bartomeu's resignation.

29 - Marlon Santos goes on loan to Nice.

30 - Seung Woo Lee, previously nicknamed 'the Korean Messi', joins Hellas Verona for €1m, although Barca retain a buy-back clause.

31 - Douglas goes on loan to Benfica.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol

Let's assume the Board didn't know Ney was leaving until July..The truth is reasonable fans knew Barca needed a RB,AMF and CMF as at the end of last season...Since Xavi our Main CMF left we didn't replace him,We didn't replace Dani either,Iniesta is still the Illusionista but the pace at which he does his magic is now slow and now gets easily caught up with plus he wasn't fit for most of last season..So even before the Neymar saga We needed replacements in those positions listed above..Veratti wasnt chased at all,No bid was submitted,It was all media propaganda,We were swift in getting Semedo as our RB,Why wasn't d same Swiftness used in replacing the other two positions?..What people dont understand is Coutihno wasn't chased as a replacement for Neymar,He was chased to replace Iniesta so He should have been chased even before the Neymar saga started at all..So because Neymar left we then suddenly realized we should replace Iniesta?..We didnt replace Iniesta, We didnt get Coutihno nor Seri(even though i never see d guy kick ball before)...Instead we got Paulihno..The boards ineptitude and Mumu attitude is the reason we are in this Mess.

Support Bartomeu and let Ayelala shine ur left balls...Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Liverpool have denied claims .

Barca boards issa joke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Category1:

Mehn 2021
shocked shocked Someone need to kidnap Bartomeu before that time ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
no am not. unlike you guys I am only more pissed at other clubs for trying to rip us off than at the board themselves. what pique said was that he knew neymar was leaving before he posted 'se queda'. he posted 'se queda' on july 23.
I'm with you. I'm also pissed at other clubs than at the board.. the board actually tried to do something. But i still want them out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Messi doesn't intend to sign his contract renewal until the end of this year. He'll be a free agent in 2018. [Onda Cero]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
ddippset:
It's people like you that ll vote Buhari come 2019. I'm done here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
modextus:
Messi doesn't intend to sign his contract renewal until the end of this year. He'll be a free agent in 2018. [Onda Cero]
I will never support Messi or even umtiti to renew in this conditions. This board has zero ambition yet some feign blindness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Shove it up your ass.
what sort of lunatic are you? you want to have your opinion and have mine too? your mood has swung you the wrong lane. take a flight to catalonia and stop being such a busy body here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mourinho a better keeper than Ter Spastic FFS. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
10d0ve:
I will never support Messi or even umtiti to renew in this conditions. This board has zero ambition yet some feign blindness
are you not the one complaining about neymar cause he left Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
I am seeing strange monikers here, which is bykebyke's?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
snowstormm:
are you not the one complaining about neymar cause he left Barca?
For the records, I never complained about your McM leaving barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Category1:
Liverpool have denied claims .
Barca boards issa joke
what do u expect liverpool to say before
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is the best transfer window ever

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
This is the best transfer window ever
Bro just come out clean and tell us you're a pathetic Madrid wankstar, stop hiding behind this neymar moniker to claim "aggrieved fan''.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Spain XI vs Italy: De Gea, Carvajal, Ramos, Pique, Alba, Iniesta, Busquets, Koke, Isco, Asensio, Silva

It seems we have one thing to unite us this evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (2581) (2582) (2583) (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.