Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583275 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Sergio Busquets was 20yrs old in 2008 when Pep started playing him in the first team regularly. [b]But we're still loaning Sergi Samper out at 22 [/b]and buying 29yr old Paulinho for €40M and Arda Turan for 30-something million pounds.

No plan for continuity.
This was what got me disgusted about Lucho, I felt he should have handled the guy better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
denis suarez for now is no better than gomez..gomez is a sh!t player but d.suarez is maybe worse..there is absolutely no reason why he has not made it into d squad..he even gets exempted from some matchday squad,isn't that embarassing for a player supposedly better than gomez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Your Goat is not even top 5 of all time. .....The real Brazilian Ronaldo fenomeno is the Goat .
do u know u are the most senseless troll on this thread? And we have people like krasid, airmark, hensbrain, chelsea fan, nihilist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
Heywhizzy:
denis suarez for now is no better than gomez..gomez is a sh!t player but d.suarez is maybe worse..there is absolutely no reason why he has not made it into d squad..he even gets exempted from some matchday squad,isn't that embarassing for a player supposedly better than gomez

He was Villarreal's pivot midfielder before he was bought..

They're just snubbing his potentials because of Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Olamyyde:

do u know u are the most senseless troll on this thread? And we have people like krasid, airmark, hensbrain, chelsea fan, nihilist.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

He was Villarreal's pivot midfielder before he was bought..

They're just snubbing his potentials because of Iniesta.
big lie,was iniesta not injured for most of last season..I won't say anything bout gomez role in valencia b4 it looks like I'm a fan of gomez..

D.Suarez is potentially better than gomez but it's two coaches now who haven't seen him as pivotal..I like Denis than gomez but I'm convinced d coaches know what they see in not selecting him,at least for now..It's clearly obvious he hasn't been good in training to convince d coaches..I blv he shld still be given a chance sha just like they did gomez last term despite his constant failings

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
� *SV2*: *FIFA 18 ratings: Aubameyang and the top 20 paciest players in full*

EA Sports has unveiled the 20 fastest players in FIFA 18, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang again leading the way.

The Premier League is well represented on the list, with Hector Bellerin, Leroy Sane, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Raheem Sterling also making the cut.

Many of these players are featured in the FIFA 18 demo released worldwide on Tuesday, allowing gamers to test out the latest edition of the football simulation ahead of its official release September 29.

Here are the � 20:

� Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (BVB)
� Jonathan Biabiany (Sparta Prague)
� Hector Bellerin (Arsenal)
� Mathis Bolly (Greuther Furth)
� Ernest Asante (Nordsjaelland)
� Jurgen Damm (Tigres)
� Gareth Bale (Real Madrid)
� Leroy Sane (Manchester City)
� David Accam (Chicago Fire)
� Kekuta Manneh (Columbus Crew)
� Jonas Aguirre (Puebla)
� Gelson Martins (Sporting CP)
� Sadio Mane (Liverpool)
� Jordi Alba (Barcelona)
� Lucas (PSG)
� Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
� Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
� Gerard Deulofeu (Barcelona)
� Bruma (RB Leipzig)
� Inaki Williams (Athletic Bilbao)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
sebod:

This was what got me disgusted about Lucho, I felt he should have handled the guy better.
It's really sad to be honest. We should be integrating the younger guys. When EV was newly appointed, there was so much talk about his love for youth. I just hope he'll be a significant progress on Luis Enrique in that aspect of integrating these younger guys.

Well, Busquets is 29. He still has like 4-5yrs to play at top level. I just hope we'll still have Samper by then or a much younger and equally good player that we won't have to break the bank for.

For Iniesta's role, that's even the more pressing need now. He's 33 now, we should be looking at getting a young starter for him from now and within the next 2yrs. Once Iniesta is 35, he'll likely move on from Barcelona just like Xavi. For me, Denis Suarez fits that profile. He'll only get better with more playing time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Squad for Argentina's next World Cup qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dembele should score against getafe tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
mcdreeezy:
It's really sad to be honest. We should be integrating the younger guys. When EV was newly appointed, there was so much talk about his love for youth. I just hope he'll be a significant progress on Luis Enrique in that aspect of integrating these younger guys.

Well, Busquets is 29. He still has like 4-5yrs to play at top level. I just hope we'll still have Samper by then or a much younger and equally good player that we won't have to break the bank for.

For Iniesta's role, that's even the more pressing need now. He's 33 now, we should be looking at getting a young starter for him from now and within the next 2yrs. Once Iniesta is 35, he'll likely move on from Barcelona just like Xavi. For me, Denis Suarez fits that profile. He'll only get better with more playing time.
Well said bro!
They let go of Thiago, Grimaldo, they didn't handle the development of Deulofue and D. Suarez well then, they kept sending Samper on loan. What about Halilovic? These are the guys we'd all thought would take the club to the next level. Can you remember when we played a champions league game with our team B guys and won convincingly? There can only be one Pep when it comes to youth integration!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
ddippset:
Speaking of Ronaldo De Lima, he just picked his dream eleven 2 hours ago. And guess what: Messi is in it. Cristiano is missing.

How would he pick Ororo in his team. There was once a time when the name 'Ronaldo' referred to one particular legendary player.

Ororo didn't just steal the crown from De Lima, he stole his goddam name too.

These days you have to prefix an adjective like 'fat' or 'Brazilian' to indicate that you are referring to De Lima, because 'Ronaldo' on it's own now refers to the Portuguese God of Football.

If you don't believe type Ronaldo into Google, and see how far you have to scroll to read about the man who originally made the name great in the first place. grin

De Lima can never be expected to name such an usurper as a member of his squad, lest he find himself sidelined yet again.

Damn. Ororo is great. cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:23am On Sep 16, 2017
sebod:

Well said bro!
They let go of Thiago, Grimaldo, they didn't handle the development of Deulofue and D. Suarez well then, they kept sending Samper on loan. What about Halilovic? These are the guys we'd all thought would take the club to the next level. Can you remember when we played a champions league game with our team B guys and won convincingly? There can only be one Pep when it comes to youth integration!
Halilovic has been sold. I don't know if there's a buy-back clause in the deal. Indeed there can only be one Pep. I just hope EV gives the younger players playing time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2017
squad for getafe game:

Goalkeepers: 1. Marc-André ter Stegen, 13. Jasper Cillessen

Defenders: 2. Nélson Semedo, 3. Gerard Piqué, 14. Javier Mascherano, 18. Jordi Alba, 23. Samuel Umtiti

Midfielders: 4. Ivan Rakitic, 5. Sergio Busquets, 6. Denis Suarez, 8. Andrés Iniesta, 15. Paulinho Bezerra, 20. Sergi Roberto, 21. André Gomes

Forwards: 9. Luis Suárez, 10. Lionel Messi, 11. Ousmane Dembélé, 16. Gerard Deulofeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2017
ddippset:
eyoniggar ma nigga. your own na to just come open thread disappear again. lol.

Lol, bros nor be so ooo!! Unlike our former Barca Veterans, e.g, Krayola, Ajanle.... I have been better off and consistent than they were. Its ust that with two kids, and this Lagos we are in, to dey come around frequently aint easy, but coming around often aint that bad. We are gonna be bad azz this season. We all should wait and experience it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2017
eyoniggar:

Lol, bros nor be so ooo!! Unlike our former Barca Veterans, e.g, Krayola, Ajanle.... I have been better off and consistent than they were. Its ust that with two kids, and this Lagos we are in, to dey come around frequently aint easy, but coming around often aint that bad. We are gonna be bad azz this season. We all should wait and experience it. cheesy
Where AjanleKoko dey sef? The guy just disappear sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Currently watching a Getafe-barca highlight on BarcaTV. Pedro and fab were on fire in that game.

Quick question. Do you guys think the fabregas false 9 experiment was a success?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
dmcdad:
Where AjanleKoko dey sef? The guy just disappear sha.
Coded01 nko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
Marc-Andre ter Stegen

Nelson Semedo

Javier Mascherano

Jordi Alba

Samuel Umtiti

Ivan Rakitic

Paulinho

Sergi Roberto

Luis Suarez

Lionel Messi

Ousmane Dembele

And the squad rotation begins.
Would have loved to see Denis Suarez though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Coded01 nko?
Na true oooooooo. Him sef just go MIA. Buzz am for BBM for long sef without reply.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sergi Roberto comes before Dennis Suarez on the pecking order, so I expected him to start today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
dmcdad:

Na true oooooooo. Him sef just go MIA. Buzz am for BBM for long sef without reply.

That's true ohh! Coded01 just disappeared!

jpmoriarti a.k.a Oga Johnpaul always dey on ghostmode.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Same line-up vs Juventus with the exception of Roberto for Semedo at RB. It's understandable. It's an away game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
mcdreeezy:

Denis Suarez does not fit any profile. Why are you insistent on settling for mediocrity?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
Why do these coaches keep playing S. Roberto at RB when it's evident that he fuctions better in the midfield? You keep using a player out of position and what you get is a player that forgets how to play in his natural position and that does not function optimally in the position in which he is being forced to play. This is just madness! Madness and idïocy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Denis Suarez does not fit any profile. Why are you insistent on settling for mediocrity?
Denis suarez mediocre
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Come on, would you rather have us sell Dennis . The guy is good. We just need to keep him happy by giving him ample minutes.Look at Thiago at Bayern Munich, aren't we the ones licking our wounds now??

So to avoid another oversight like this, we better keep him tight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
for me Denis Suarez is good enough to lead attack in the midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Crystal Idiots.

If Frank de Boer was given one more game,He would have won today...Today they even played worse. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Whenever I see iniesta in starting xi.. my heart aches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
Barça XI:
1.Ter Stegen
3.Piqué
4.Rakitic
5.Sergio
8.Iniesta
9.Suárez
10.Messi
11.Dembélé
18.J.Alba
20.S.Roberto
23.Umtiti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Denis Suarez is not mediocre. It is better to give him playing time and allow him grow in the role than paying €150M for an injury-prone Coutinho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: emmask and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.