Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576286 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Well look what we have here....Byke being right again.
Wow..how does he do it?

Anyways...a tactical masterclass from Valverde.

At least we now have a coach who does not underestimate opponents.

I know a certain someone that would have started Arda-Paco-Vermaelen...and by halftime with us losing 4nil...he would bring on Digne for Alba.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laugh and faints.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
I am so angry with what Suarez played

He is just the shadow of his self

I think monaco would have accepted a bid of 100m + Suarez for mbappe from us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
paulinho is better than veratti,, argue with your fat mom.. babyyyyyyyyyy lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
We called on our bench.

Our bench won the match for us.

Stuff of champions

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
Last week, I told my friend that barca has to start benching Luis suarez and play Paco..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
Suarez went from being world class to being shyt.

These days, shyte gets embarrassed by the comparison
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
haymekus:

I think monaco would have accepted a bid of 100m + Suarez for mbappe from us
hmmm suarez has lost form no doubt, but i still think he will get back on his feet....though he forked up today...but believe me, if suarez is in his beast mood, he can score a goal from the miedfield.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2017

I think monaco would have accepted a bid of 100m + Suarez for mbappe from us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Saintsammurai(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
The entire madrid squad wont be happy with our victory... most especially ramos....

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Rakitic smell the coffee. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
New profile picture. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
Who were those people doubting Valverde?

He just made two effective substitutions in 30minutes.

Enrique made 0 in 3years....LOL. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Valuable 3points terrible performance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Whereas Paulihno won us the game,I still think Denis Suarez changed the game,We became quicker and the passes were faster too...I'm lost of words to describe the other Suarez.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 5:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
Seriously you guys are celebrating?
A very narrow lucky win for us
Afternoon away matches is the hardest thing for Barcelona on this planet
We tried but it wasn't enough
We need to extend our lead as soon as possible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2017
The only attackers we have are messi and dembele

The rest are just b.s

The earlier we realize that we need a striker + a left winger, the better for us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid2: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
Don't let Paulinho rescuing Barca distract you from the fact that Messi...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2017
Linkfield:
Stupid team.. .
All they know how to do is to wáñk over Real Madrid draws. U never see anything..

Take ur L and walk away in shame tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
My Chessssst....Lmaoo. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Krasid2:
Don't let Paulinho rescuing Barca distract you from the fact that Messi...
You were banned....LMAO grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Well look what we have here....Byke being right again.
Wow..how does he do it?

Anyways...a tactical masterclass from Valverde.

At least we now have a coach who does not underestimate opponents.

I know a certain someone that would have started Arda-Paco-Vermaelen...and by halftime with us losing 4nil...he would bring on Digne for Alba.

Luis Enrique cheesy

When I saw how tough the game was, mehn I was glad Valverde didn't rotate the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Denis Suarez is not mediocre. It is better to give him playing time and allow him grow in the role than paying €150M for an injury-prone Coutinho.

Did you watch Liverpool's match with Burnley? Countinho was on fire! Come and see dazzling footwork and electric through-balls. It's unfortunate Liverpool drew the game. Liverpool is one of those teams that would make 500 attempts at goal and convert only one.

To me, Denis Suaréz is garden-variety. He hasn't even mastered first-touch control, which is something every midfielder worth his salt should be able to do with ease. I see more potential in Sergio Roberto. Only if Valverde would stop playing the man as a right-back. He belongs in the middle of the park.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2017
What is wrong with Luis Suaréz? It's like he lost his mojo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2017
jonsnow92:
Whereas Paulihno won us the game,I still think Denis Suarez changed the game,We became quicker and the passes were faster too...I'm lost of words to describe the other Suarez.

Denis Suaréz changed nothing. He only happened to be in the right place at the right time. Sheer happenstance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Did you watch Liverpool's match with Burnley? Countinho was on fire! Come and see dazzling footwork and electric through-balls. It's unfortunate Liverpool drew the game. Liverpool is one of those teams that would make 500 attempts at goal and convert only one.

To me, Denis Suaréz is garden-variety. He hasn't even mastered first-touch control, which is something every midfielder worth his salt should be able to do with ease. I see more potential in Sergio Roberto. Only if Valverde would stop playing the man as a right-back. He belongs in the middle of the park.
Yes I watched Liverpool's game. But there's no way Coutinho is worth €150M. I'm glad we didn't get him for that amount. Full stop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
Luis Suarez is finish

you people are not alright

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Denis Suaréz changed nothing. He only happened to be in the right place at the right time. Sheer happenstance.
Maybe you watched Barca B instead cos if u r talking about the same game then mate I really dont know

Less than 5 minutes after coming on Denis almost caused a penalty,it was a legitimate claim cos he was fouled yet the ref throwey face...Then his next significant contribution was the goal.That goal wasn't fortuitous in anyway,it wasn't a tap in..He controlled the ball perfectly and set it for the chip all with the first touch, and the chip almost broke the getafe defenders neck and the goalie's hand.
Coutihno is clearly better but do not denegrate Denis just to hype Phil alagba.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
idreezbaba:
Seriously you guys are celebrating?
A very narrow lucky win for us
Afternoon away matches is the hardest thing for Barcelona on this planet
We tried but it wasn't enough
We need to extend our lead as soon as possible

Why won't we celebrate. Luck is needed in some matches cheesy

I dread afternoon matches especially against Valencia lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
jonsnow92:
Maybe you watched Barca B instead cos if u r talking about the same game then mate I really dont know

Less than 5 minutes after coming on Denis almost caused a penalty,it was a legitimate claim cos he was fouled yet the ref throwey face...Then his next significant contribution was the goal.That goal wasn't fortuitous in anyway,it wasn't a tap in..He controlled the ball perfectly and set it for the chip all with the first touch, and the chip almost broke the getafe defenders neck and the goalie's hand.
Coutihno is clearly better but do not denegrate Denis just to hype Phil alagba.

After his goal

We played better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
pelvicky:
Luis Suarez is finish

you people are not alright

He is not. But his on low form for a while now

Maybe bench wud help
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
This was what Valverde said after the match:

* We had no rhythm until the Second Half,the pitch was too dry, Denis and Paulihno were brought in because they know how to get into the box and finish. Also the goal of Denis brought us back to life and proved our players knows what to do in such situations*

Yet Denis didn't do shiit...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
In this picture you can see the best player in the World Right now......and Lionel Messi.

Argue with Angel Micheal when you see him.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.