Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624731 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
diggz:

Your head dey dere....

Meanwhile you need to classify the rappers into two sides bruv...you don't want to be placing 2shorts and modo in the same sentence.

Hardcore best rapper will definitely go to modo for me because of longevity,consistency ,delivery,melody ,punchlines etc

A creative rapper will always be attracted to me, not neccessarily how melodious his tunes are. I want to hear a line and rewind, nodding my head.

Some people sleep on modo lines because sometimes he used lines that majority were not acquainted with. For example not every football fan, will dig it when he said, ma new castle was full of haters, so i bounced like ben arfa. Amongst some other scientific lines of his.

Some people just like a multi-rhymer with catchy flows. Vec is not great in flows, but he is creative with wordplays and punchlines .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:

He gets to retire as a player whenever he wants at Barca.

I like the way barca treats their la masia products.

If you like put fire in your boots as a dm, you can't dislodge busquets.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Super eagles all the way.
I would like to see messi and ronaldo in Russia but if they don't qualify then I don't give a single Bleep.

What matters most is super eagles, I just hope they dispatch zambia tomorrow. We need to join the ranks of countries to have qualified jor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:

It is you that is missing the point.

For f**ks sake you should leave all this endless argument with everybody that comments on Messi. Maybe once a while but not every time nah.

Its your obsession on him that caused this. cheesy

What am saying is;

Its okay to be sad that Messi may miss out on the world cup (I honestly understand this as I also want CR to go) but why bedevil yourself with it when there is something to rejoice and be hopeful about.

I am sure you will not be sad if Nigeria misses the world cup as long as Messi goes.

Not judging you guys but come on man. This wailing is getting 2mush.

Be hopeful that Messi qualifies (I personally feel he will) but stop the bitterness.

Take sometime off Messi news it will do you some good my dear.

On the bright side Nigerians are calm very calm sef unlike previous qualifiers. Let's hope we cement it tomorrow.

Forza Super Eagles
'anyone that comments on messi'. naturally all comments on any thread are supposed to draw reactions negative or positive. that's why it's a thread. it's for humans not for zombies. anyway type what you type and believe what you want.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
In retrospect barca should have given xavi the same contract but I guess the problem was with lucho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:
wow...that's respectful

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:
wow...that's respectful

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Messi was dispossessed 8 times yesterday and had 0 shots on target . Also lost the ball like 20times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
Neymar1095:
Messi was dispossessed 8 times yesterday and
had 0 shots on target . Also lost the ball like 20times.

Lay off

No be Barca fan u be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Donaldduke2019(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Am new here grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
'anyone that comments on messi'. naturally all comments on any thread are supposed to draw reactions negative or positive. that's why it's a thread. it's for humans not for zombies. anyway type what you type and believe what you want.
You done vex finish?

Oya no vex.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Neymar1095:
Messi was dispossessed 8 times yesterday and
had 0 shots on target . Also lost the ball like 20times.
How about his shot that his the post?
Or don't dat count for shot in target?
Correct me if am wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

A creative rapper will always be attracted to me, not neccessarily how melodious his tunes are. I want to hear a line and rewind, nodding my head.

Some people sleep on modo lines because sometimes he used lines that majority were not acquainted with. For example not every football fan, will dig it when he said, ma new castle was full of haters, so i bounced like ben arfa. Amongst some other scientific lines of his.

Some people just like a multi-rhymer with catchy flows. Vec is not great in flows, but he is creative with wordplays and punchlines .
vector forces wordplay abeg..none of it passes as double entendre..have you heard most of his football plays recently

pogba- p o gba(in yoruba)
santi carzola- so'n ti
lacazette- lack asset..this is manageable

any other d0pe wordplay he has are generic ones

vector just has hunger for wordplay,e never uses it to make sense..look at how modo made good use of the newcastle ...vector intelligence lies in making a wordplay and not in making sense out of it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:

How about his shot that his the post?
Or don't dat count for shot in target?
Correct me if am wrong.
See your life? Na this kind comment dey sweet you. If I talk my own na you go talk say i carry Messi matter 4 head. kontinue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Shekpe thread has turned to a battle for or against the license of guns in America and my esteemed Barkalona brothers have theirs turned into a a rap forum. If I see a flying car today then I can die happy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
ddippset:
See your life? Na this kind comment dey sweet you. If I talk my own na you go talk say i carry Messi matter 4 head. kontinue.
And truth to God.

I was trying to debunk what Neymar1095 was trying to portray.
Him saying he had no shot on goal.

Na my fault wet I wan help you do the defending.
Letme come and be going
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heywhizzy:
vector forces wordplay abeg..none of it passes as double entendre..have you heard most of his football plays recently

pogba- p o gba(in yoruba)
santi carzola- so'n ti
lacazette- lack asset..this is manageable

any other d0pe wordplay he has are generic ones

vector just has hunger for wordplay,e never uses it to make sense..look at how modo made good use of the newcastle ...vector intelligence lies in making a wordplay and not in making sense out of it

Have not got his recent stuffs, but don't forget this is not written, and some wordplays are permissible. Even em did some stuffs that could be criticised.

As regards santi cazorla, may be that's its spanish pronunciation. cheesy

As regards his wordies, he still had some that were not generic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:

And truth to God.

I was trying to debunk what Neymar1095 was trying to portray.
Him saying he had no shot on goal.

Na my fault wet I wan help you do the defending.
Letme come and be going
kontinue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
lol. rappers go soon take over our thread o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
usbcable:
How about his shot that his the post? Or don't dat count for shot in target? Correct me if am wrong.
hitting the post doesn't count as shot on target
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

Have not got his recent stuffs, but don't forget this is not written, and some wordplays are permissible. Even em did some stuffs that could be criticised.

I doubt if has any d0pe one that is not generic..he wordplays like an upcoming rapper who believes his career depends on it..He doesn't know he can drop a nice verse without placing a non-existent pun in between..

someone that wordplays force ill as fossil can only impress the less smart ones..he also did simi oni as simeone..OMG,who does that

The excuse of being spoken makes it worse..u need to hear him pronunce those words,that pogba and santi carzola own almost made me cry when I realize there are pple who consider him as best rapper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
From Ronaldo fan boys to neymar fan boys...

grin
Now na rappers.
Takeover
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

What are your thoughts on Jesse jagz the rapper, and not the reggae artist?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sampaoli might just be a fraud. Sampaoli has lost his mind completely. Gomez, Bendeto, Rigoni? Who the Bleep are these assholes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
Why was Dybala, who has literally been the 3rd best player in Europe since the beginning of the season on the bench. If you have a player of this quality, you have to play him. You want to tell me that if you had Messi and Maradona, you’d keep one of them on the bench cause they occupy the same areas? Can't believe some Goats wanted him at barca lol.

Visca barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pique and Shakira are actually getting divorced? shocked

Wow...that explains his poor football form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
Chile don score, 'gentina gats win this match o.
I don warn una tire on the dangers of rooting for a useless country like Argentina. NA incessant heartbreaks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Heywhizzy:
I doubt if has any d0pe one that is not generic..he wordplays like an upcoming rapper who believes his career depends on it..He doesn't know he can drop a nice verse without placing a non-existent pun in between..

someone that wordplays force ill as fossil can only impress the less smart ones..he also did simi oni as simeone..OMG,who does that

The excuse of being spoken makes it worse..u need to hear him pronunce those words,that pogba and santi carzola own almost made me cry when I realize there are pple who consider him as best rapper

Lol, who's your best naija rapper that has perfect wordies and let me pick holes in his lines for you?

Do you know that em pronounced music wrongly in lighters? What of this line : 'Maybe thats why I'm so bananas, I appeal(PEEL) to all those walks of life''. Will you call em wack because of this?

diggz:

What are your thoughts on Jesse jagz the rapper, and not the reggae artist?

Jagz is a good rapper, only that MI's fame impeded his and naija people only want pon pon songs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Pique and Shakira are actually getting divorced? shocked

Wow...that explains his poor football form.
And he is more concerned with Catalunya matters when he has family issues he should be resolving.

Well if he is undergoing divorce he won't see anything wrong about Catalunya divorcing Espanya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Theflash98:

hitting the post doesn't count as shot on target

Hmmm never knew
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
airmark:

Lol, who's your best naija rapper that has perfect wordies and let me pick holes in his lines for you?

Do you know that em pronounced music wrongly in lighters? What of this line : 'Maybe thats why I'm so bananas, I appeal(PEEL) to all those walks of life''. Will you call em wack because of this?

Jagz is a good rapper, only that MI's fame impeded his and naija people only want pon pon songs.
M.I...he has no imperfect wordplay that I know of or is wrongly worded. Those vector's wordplay fail both orally or on paper..

Eminem despite being a rap authority can still make mistakes..all his wordplay are well worded if incorrect on paper..

Vector undoing is not knowing that quality trump quantity anyday anytime

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.