Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612922 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Arggggghhhhhh....Zidane's juju is falling apart. cheesy cheesy
nothing lasts forever oh....I can't imagine how the headlines would be tomorrow.Zizou is under fire but I don't give a flying f**k.I want their misery to continue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tottenham to Real Madrid tonight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Messi How many?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chanchit:

He knows nobody would reply him, so he creates another acct to reply himself.
Neimar has always been a reasonable fellow before this counterfeit came.. They are 2 different personality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
PEP GUARDIOLA !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
HIRAETH:
Barcelona Duo Ruled Out for 3-5 Weeks Following Injuries in Champions League Tie
Ben Davies
01 NOV 2017
Barcelona have confirmed that both Sergi Roberto and Andre Gomes will be out of action for roughly 3-5 weeks following injuries picked up in the Blaugrana's 0-0 draw with Olympiacos on Tuesday night.

The Catalans were left frustrated on Tuesday evening, having failed to get the better of goalkeeper Silvio Proto - denying Lionel Messi five times, while Luis Suarez came the closest to breaking the deadlock with an effort striking the bar.
[INJURY UPDATE] Latest news on Sergi Roberto and André Gomes #FCBlive https:///243H3uEiEZ pic.twitter.com/EWdtSHD4sq
— FC Barcelona (@FCBarcelona) November 1, 2017
However, the news gets worse for the Blaugrana following club medics' analyses of both Gomes and Roberto - the latter being forced off with a hamstring complaint before half time, with Gomes suffering a thigh injury towards the end of the match.

"​The FC Barcelona medical services have confirmed that Sergi Roberto and André Gomes will be out of action for between 3-5 weeks." A statement reads on the club's official website.

"Tests have confirmed that he has a hamstring strain in his right leg and will be out for around five weeks.

"(Andre Gomes) picked up a thigh injury in his right leg which means he will be out of action for around 3-4 weeks."

The two players add to Ernesto Valverde's unwanted injury list. Both Ousmane Dembele and Rafinha remain long term absentees for the Catalan club, while Aleix Vidal and Arda Turan are still yet to return to the fold.

Barcelona's draw in Greece means that the Spanish league leaders are still yet to confirm there place in the knockout stages of the Champions League - with Sporting CP and Juventus still in contention for a spot.
if only it was rakitic and not Sergi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
Meanwhile We also learnt tonight that not all Bald guys have that spark of Genius.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
Expecting the usual boring 4 4 2 again against Sevilla.
Mats
Semedo Pique Titi Alba
DelB Busquet Pauli Denis
Leo Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile We also learnt tonight that not all Bald guys have that spark of Genius.

Genius footballer though, unlike that fagggot from Madiera.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Mats

Semedo Pique Titi Alba

DelB Busquet Pauli Denis

Leo Suarez

Though I'd prefer

Mats

Sem Pique titi Alba

Pauli Busi

Leo

DelB Suarez Denis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
usbcable:

Nothing lasts forever.
yes o my brother

Just like zidane luck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage this week, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, it was Real Madrid.
Awon ticket bursters.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
barackodam:

Yeah, you guys have finally woken up

Will Barca/Madrid still dominate the EPL every season if they are to play there? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
calculator123:
In the great palace of the god of casting, sitting around were the greatest casters of all time. The reigning casters of the season, Dortmund, were seated at the right hand. Everton on the left. And the god of casting said "who shall I send to wreak havoc in the bet slips of these unsuspecting humans?" Everywhere was silent, you could hear a pin drop. He said again "who shall make me proud like Dortmund and earn a place at my table?" Fiorentina said, "with all due respect your Highness, I have already done some damage this week, why can't I sit with you?" The god replied, "your damage wasn't felt as much as I want, I want to make people cry and curse the day they ventured into betting. Who is up to this?"
From behind came a voice, "I am here my lord, send me". All eyes turned towards the voice, it was Real Madrid.
Awon ticket bursters.

creative

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Madrid fans tonight

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Will Barca/Madrid still dominate the EPL every season if they are to play there? grin

yea..if Na last season

but don't think so this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This season?

Maybe not, but then, it's just 12/ so games into the season, you never can tell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter, Aguero keeps disgracing you, when will you apologise to him.?

Man city top scorer na him you dey shout on top. Can you name the people whose record he beat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Nov 02, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Absolutely. It's only foolish clubs who waste their energy in group stage. Madrid won last season but were second in their groups behind Dortmund
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Holy shiiiit. This can't be true..... So Ronaldo has scored more Champions League goals this season than the whole Barca team.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Mats

Semedo Pique Titi Alba

DelB Busquet Pauli Denis

Leo Suarez
what's delB?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2017
tesppidd:
what's delB?

DelB is a producer, he produces most of style plus songs, remember "DelB on the beat"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2017
pelvicky:

yes o my brother

Just like zidane luck.
True.
But.

Not in this case.
You don't call 3 UCL titles luck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
Holy shiiiit. This can't be true..... So Ronaldo has scored more Champions League goals this season than the whole Barca team.
You sha like wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
usbcable:

True.
But.

Not in this case.
Leave all this goal.com merchants because come May we will all witness the biggest gainers

Apart from Messi their highest goalscorer is the opponents (own goals)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2017
usbcable:

True.
But.

Not in this case.

This guy ur still alive after all these back 2 back rape? Haaaaaaaa haaaaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2017
tesppidd:
what's delB?
Del Boy grin ... Delofeu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:11am On Nov 02, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

Del Boy grin ... Delofeu
lol. i knew it was deleofeu. i was only wondering where the 'B' came from.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2017
Chanchit:

DelB is a producer, he produces most of style plus songs, remember "DelB on the beat"
they have turned deolefeu into del B. okay o!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2017
This. grin

"We've all dreamt of kicking the s**t out of Sergio Ramos before, only difference is Mousa Dembele just did it."

Thought i was the only one that was happy with Dembele yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2017
grin

Nihilist taking back2back Ls, but won't show up..

This life is funny.. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2017
So.Messi would play only the friendly against Russia,He won't play against Nigeria.

Good News.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.