Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4671730 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
And they will be shouting penaldo asif penalty is easy to score,see as ur midget dey throwey penalty that's an easy goal according to ur definition.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Barca has hit d post 5 times today

messi 3 alba 1 Suarez 1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
laPULGA:

well i get your point

and it is not like paco would have featured cause EV would most likely go with 4-4-2 since it is away to RM

let just get this clasico over with so we can start next year with dembouz,rafinha,mascherano and umtiti
i forgor it's EV in the dugout. cool. yeah, a draw is still okay for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kendzyma:
And they will be shouting penaldo asif penalty is easy to score,see as ur midget dey throwey penalty that's an easy goal according to ur definition.
abeg shut up. penalties are still the easiest goals to score. players miss one on ones, players miss free kicks, players miss all kinds of goals. he isn't called penaldo because he knows or does not know how to play penalties, he is called penaldo because he dives to get penalties and he pads his goal numbers with penalty goals.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
oseriki9:

Deulofeu is injured
oh...i thought it was just 7 days. Well,lets see how the match will play out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Messi so unlucky today. hope the goals are waiting for the Clasico to come.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hope y'all are seeing what I keep saying about Roberto? Dude is not your regular flashy player but his positioning and link up play is very exceptional. Dude can pick a pass at the right moment.

Iniesta issa legend abeg. He effortlessly bosses the midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kendzyma:
Like Ronaldo did not miss a penalty against Malaga just 4weeks ago

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
It was a Suarez hattrick anyways.

F.uck the ref

F.uck the league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
I think it's time the coach gambles with Dembele, no?
No alcacer no delofuel grin

No Umtiti, chaye
A draw will be OK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
biomustry:
I think it's time the coach gambles with Dembele, no?
No alcacer no delofuel grin

No Umtiti, chaye
A draw will be OK

S. Roberto can fit in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2017
Mcleo007:

S. Roberto can fit in.

Any reason why semedo didn't make the team news??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2017
haymekus:

Any reason why semedo didn't make the team news??
Cos Roberto beats him in all aspects thus far..Defense,attack,link up play,options,width,Driving Inside,Football I.Q..Maybe Semedo would get his chance On Saturday but for now He can learn quite a few things from Roberto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2017
SerVik:
Hope y'all are seeing what I keep saying about Roberto? Dude is not your regular flashy player but his positioning and link up play is very exceptional. Dude can pick a pass at the right moment.

Iniesta issa legend abeg. He effortlessly bosses the midfield.
Who doubts Roberto's ability in the first place?..One of the reason I still don't rate E.V yet is his insistence not to play Roberto in the midfield.. Just try him once for fuucks sake..

Meanwhile Rakitic played one of his best games for Us low key yesterday..Dude was everywhere.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:40am On Dec 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Cos Roberto beats him in all aspects thus far..Defense,attack,link up play,options,width,Driving Inside,Football I.Q..Maybe Semedo would get his chance On Saturday but for now He can learn quite a few things from Roberto.
that's very incorrect. semedo started this season as a beast until EV started benching him indiscriminately in the name of squad rotation. maybe as a midfielder yes but as a right back he has nothing to learn from roberto. there is just something between semedo and EV.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Who doubts Roberto's ability in the first place?..One of the reason I still don't rate E.V yet is his insistence not to play Roberto in the midfield.. Just try him once for fuucks sake..

Meanwhile Rakitic played one of his best games for Us low key yesterday..Dude was everywhere.

I think he play better when playing pivot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:48am On Dec 18, 2017
tesppidd:
that's very incorrect. semedo started this season as a beast until EV started benching him indiscriminately in the name of squad rotation. maybe as a midfielder yes but as a right back he has nothing to learn from roberto. there is just something between semedo and EV.
Maybe something is Up between EV and Semedo,EV's insistence to start Roberto as RB without Semedo injured sends a major message..He doesn't link up as well as Roberto really,Noticed those runs Roberto makes comfortably in between 2-3 players?..Maybe He's better defensively than Roberto and the idea that he's a Natural RB makes him starting more appealing but really I don't mind any of them starting the Clasico For Now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2017
haymekus:

I think he play better when playing pivot
That's the problem with Barca's foolish recruiting policy..We have 3 very similar players that can play in the Pivot role effectively..Busquets,Rakitic and Gomes..Gomes plays effectively as a pivot and he does very well..Rakitic plays as a pivot effectively well too..So when we blame Gomes especially because he flops playing as a Carrier in a midfield 3 is funny cos really he can't give what he doesn't have.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2017
The link up play between roberto and vidal is superb.they should both start classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2017
jonsnow92:

snowstormm:
Anyway...abeg,the coach should not use Denis Suarez and Sergio Roberto tonight...I think people are still sparing Roberto cuz of that goal against PSG....I don't think he has it in him to be great

Denis can still improve tho..I believe in Andre gomes pass Denis tho
Like I have said before and somebody has already reiterated, I think E.V wants Semedo to unlearn some conventional Right back style of play and fully incorporate the Barca way of playing as a right back.
The player with the highest assist to messi is dani alves, not xavi, not Iniesta. This season we have already seen alba contribute a large chunk of assist to messi. Most of these assists are not your regular side backs cross and nod, they are in form of cut backs, through passes and one-two. That is to say, as a right back or left back in the Barca system, your passing range and precision is probably the most important quality. Roberto naturally being a midfielder will edge out most RBs in this system.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:21am On Dec 18, 2017
tesppidd:
I might not agree with that defense aspect but I agree pretty much with every other thing he said. Hopefully, Semedo is ready to learn. I watched his games in the beginning of the season and I know he'll be a hit for us. He just needs to learn to play the Barca way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2017
dix penaldo is insane..wants guard of honour shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Neimar:
we will give them a beating instead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stinkmeaner: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Messi to score at least two next week.sure bet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Neimar:

He like his team mates deserve it. Its the norm.

But well Barcelona will be Barcelona. Very unsportsmanlike club side.

We know it won't happen we only just putting it on record
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
usbcable:

cable, stop posting rubbish.

Everybody knows Madrid won't do it as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
usbcable:

Why do u like talking Balderdash all in the name of.Trolling?..Madrid played in the Club world cup,Barca didn't participate in the Club world Cup..How would Barca players give Madrid a guard of honour in a comp.they didn't participate in?..Isn't it foolish?..Madrid won the UCL,Y didn't Dortmund give Madrid a guard of Honour in the first UCL game Madrid played this season?..Guard of Honour because Madrid won 5 titles in a year for the first time in their history?..Mate we've 5 titles a year 3 times in less than 10 years so this is just Trash..

Meanwhile for Your so called Unsportsmanlike behaviour,this was Barca players giving Madrid Players Guard of Honour in 2008..Point been that Madrid won the league the game before the clasico..I'm sure you dont remember this because all you know is sentiments.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
usbcable:

You guyz no dey fear face .... imagine! Guard of honour, my azzz! You guyz want a whole Barca to give you guard of honour because you beat Al Jazira or what is their name. If you guyz desperately want a guard of honour, please go get Osasuna or Valladolid to do that.
We'll rather prefer to give you guyz guard of shame when the match is over and we're 14 points clear. That's the objective

See as marca dey shout guard of honour, guard of honour as though it is more important than the CWC title they won. I was even beginning to think it is another title. Lolz grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Why do u like talking Balderdash all in the name of.Trolling?..Madrid played in the Club world cup,Barca didn't participate in the Club world Cup..How would Barca players give Madrid a guard of honour in a comp.they didn't participate in?..Isn't it foolish?..Madrid won the UCL,Y didn't Dortmund give Madrid a guard of Honour in the first UCL game Madrid played this season?..Guard of Honour because Madrid won 5 titles in a year for the first time in their history?..Mate we've 5 titles a year 3 times in less than 10 years so this is just Trash..

Meanwhile for Your so called Unsportsmanlike behaviour,this was Barca players giving Madrid Players Guard of Honour in 2008..Point been that Madrid won the league the game before the clasico..I'm sure you dont remember this because all you know is sentiments.

Was expecting this. The image below should enlighten you on why Barca should.

Like I said shame won't allow you to swallow your pride and do the right thing.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
pelvicky:

cable, stop posting rubbish.

Everybody knows Madrid won't do it as well.

We are an honorable club not an agbero clubside wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
jpmoriarti:
You guyz no dey fear face .... imagine! Guard of honour, my azzz! You guyz want a whole Barca to give you guard of honour because you beat Al Jazira or what is their name. If you guyz desperately want a guard of honour, please go get Osasuna or Valladolid to do that.
We'll rather prefer to give you guyz guard of shame when the match is over and we're 14 points clear. That's the objective

See as marca dey shout guard of honour, guard of honour as though it is more important than the CWC title they won. I was even beginning to think it is another title. Lolz grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Una must gifus oooooooooo.
Na our birthright

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Whole city of Madrid shaking with hate. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2809) (2810) (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, abduleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.