Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4647002 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
If we buy coutinho for that amount, I'd just know suit and tie money-heads who know little about football and business combined have overrun barca and made the worst club side decision of the 21st century.

Isn't it bad enough on our plate that we have the most expensive u-23 player in the world who hasn't proven himself but still struggling to cope with injuries? or that we (Barcefuckinglona) bought our most expensive midfield option ever, and the only thing he's good at is stamina?? Couple rebound goals for bribes and everyone is back to being happy..

Wtf!!

Now we want to splash 150 mil in January for a cup tied player who almost has Gareth bale's medical record.

Our fucking scouts are too fat to get off their asses and look for players...

We're doing terrible business and Ernesto Valverde's tactics still look shît to me.

Been saying it on this flipping thread that Bartomeu will end this club. Him and his orgy buddy Russtfool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
emmyspark007:
Mehn Arnaiz na confirm baller
No be today the boy begin score
jonsnow92:
Arniaz!!!!!!"

Who needs to buy Bum Griezmann??
guys calm down.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

If we buy coutinho for that amount, I'd just know suit and tie money-heads who know little about football and business combined have overrun barca and made the worst club side decision of the 21st century.

Isn't it bad enough on our plate that we have the most expensive u-23 player in the world who hasn't proven himself but still struggling to cope with injuries? or that we (Barcefuckinglona) bought our most expensive midfield option ever, and the only he's good at is stamina?? Couple rebound goals for bribes and everyone is back to being happy..

Wtf!!

Now we want to splash 150 mil in January for a cup tied player who almost has Gareth bale's medical record.

We're doing terrible business and Ernesto Valverde's tactics still look shît to me.
lol.

the prices are exorbitant.

but i suggest we just forget the costs and focus on the quality we are getting.

if they eventually buy coutinho for 20 million you and i ain't getting a dime of the remaining 130 million.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle post=63897630If we buy coutinho for that amount, I'd just know suit and tie money-heads who know little about football and business combined have overrun barca and made the worst club side decision of the 21st century.

Isn't it bad enough on our plate that we have the most expensive u-23 player in the world who hasn't proven himself but still struggling to cope with injuries? or that we (Barcefuckinglona) bought our most expensive midfield option ever, and the only he's good at is stamina?? Couple rebound goals for bribes and everyone is back to being happy..

Wtf!!

We're doing terrible business and Ernesto Valverde's tactics still[b:

look shît to me. [[/b]/color]
The way your write up looks to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Wtf!!

:-P

Your epistle is irrelevant. Unbeaten and Top of Laliga

Paulinho goals>Cr7

Facts only
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle.

It is a matter of choice, risk and taking chances I guess. I am totally against big money buys and for all the quality Coutinho possesses, I'd rather have another Paulinho-like transfer deal.

But as things stand now, it is a case of if you want to see your young, exciting talents come through and play in that "thrilling FCB way", then be prepared for seasons of loss, heartache and teeth-gnashing. Can fans be patient, tolerant and understanding enough for this?
Otherwise, splash the cash, buy big stars and hope they deliver bigly. Else prepare for bigger priced heartache and teeth-gnashing!

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Live via Sybla Tv

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
What does EV tell these boys during the break? The 2nd half has been an improvement on the 1st. we are creating more chances, just a matter of time before we score.

Same thing happened in El clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Wtf!!

How does adding guality players to team a bad thing. If Ronaldo is available to barca I will take him for any amount.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Denis is fucking overhyped.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
How is vidal still on the pitch?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Rebirth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Celta are coming out for the kill, time to hit them on counter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Psalmueldo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
tesppidd:
I kinda love the squad we are building up.

The future is most definitely bright.

Youngstars everywhere I look.

All below 25.

Yeri Mina. Dembele. Umtiti. Semedo. Roberto. Dennis Suarez. Digne. Deulofeu. COUTINHO.

And of course Lionel Messi who is 30 but still 25 in his heart and in his legs.

It is we who have got the future that madrid think they have.
I don't see a future for Denis, Deulofeu and Digne here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dembele is back but he seems rusty and nervous...most of his passes are shit

he will need two to three week to return to full fitness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Psalmueldo:

I don't see a future for Denis, Deulofeu and Digne here.
Digne is good tho....today is not his day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think dembele is overrated sad

Don't get me wrong not like I expect him to perform magic coming from bench especially being on the shorelines for some month; but from my own personal assessment of his game, I can't just help but feel he is really overrated

I hope he proves me wrong sha

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
tesppidd:
lol.

the prices are exorbitant.

but i suggest we just forget the costs and focus on the quality we are getting.

if they eventually buy coutinho for 20 million you and i ain't getting a dime of the remaining 130 million.

We all want quality for the right prices..

The prices are exorbitant and unfair for the quality..

Sell me prime Ronaldinho for 150mil and I'll take..

150mil for coutinho.. Mehn.. That's a lot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
oseriki9:

The way your write up looks to me.

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
hardeycute:
:-P

Your epistle is irrelevant. Unbeaten and Top of Laliga

Paulinho goals>Cr7

Facts only

Yeah.. Goals.. Good..

Your desire is to mock cr7 and not look at what is good for barca..

You're not a barca fan... You're a cr7 hater
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Can't believe we are footing the wage bill of some of these average Joes.

This is January, I say we offload Andre gomes, Aleix vidal and Arda turan

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Yeah.. Goals.. Good..

Your desire is to mock cr7 and not look at what is good for barca..

You're not a barca fan... You're a cr7 hater
Sarcasm bro, Sarcasm.

That's a Madrid fan

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:
obiorathesubtle.

It is a matter of choice, risk and taking chances I guess. I am totally against big money buys and for all the quality Coutinho possesses, I'd rather have another Paulinho-like transfer deal.

But as things stand now, it is a case of if you want to see your young, exciting talents come through and play in that "thrilling FCB way", then be prepared for seasons of loss, heartache and teeth-gnashing. Can fans be patient, tolerant and understanding enough for this?
Otherwise, splash the cash, buy big stars and hope they deliver bigly. Else prepare for bigger priced heartache and teeth-gnashing!

grin

If we can get equal quality for much less.

It'll be nice..

We'd be breaking club transfer records, 3 times in the space of one year, and we still have Messi, suarez, Iniesta, and Busquets.. World class players..

If we don't win a sextuple after all this cash flood.. We failed..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
funkyjms:
Live via Sybla Tv

I never knew sybla still works. What's the settings? Mobdro isn't clear enough and always few minutes behind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hazarddd:

How does adding guality players to team a bad thing. If Ronaldo is available to barca I will take him for any amount.

All I'm asking is for the decisions to be shrewd
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
SerVik:

Sarcasm bro, Sarcasm.

That's a Madrid fan

Damn.. Should've seen it..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
How was Dembouz?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
could not watch the match

how was our performance in general regardless of the 1-1scorline?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
VivaLaByke:
How was Dembouz?

TBH I wasn't impressed at all.

He didn't play to expectation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
laPULGA:
could not watch the match

how was our performance in general regardless of the 1-1scorline?

At a time we played well, other times we were completely outplayed.

Andre Gomes and Semedo were really superb... Semedo especially.

What a player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
emmyspark007:
I think dembele is overrated sad

Don't get me wrong not like I expect him to perform magic coming from bench especially being on the shorelines for some month; but from my own personal assessment of his game, I can't just help but feel he is really overrated

I hope he proves me wrong sha
He has played only 110 minutes in total and you have concluded he is overrated shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.