Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610271 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Dembouz had a better game than Neymar had in his first game for Barcelona.

and one wasn't even coming back off a 4months injury.

Let that sink in.

We know you hate neymar...but dont be delusional sir

neymar first official game was against atletico in the curtain raiser

he entered and score,we were trailing and he comes in and scored an away goal...we won d cup due to his goal..we played 1 1 on agregate but we won through the away goal

i actually like dembele,but stop hyping him

i personally think mbappe is better than him...we should have signed mbappe

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
dmcdad:

He had a OK performance, nothing special. Although admittedly, he tries too much alot of times and ends up losing the ball or something. But then, there were glimpses of the player he could be for us, so I say let's keep our fingers crossed and allow the dude blend well and get in his stride.

where did he operate, right or left wing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
So ter stegen has had 16 1v1 this season but only 3 have gone in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
pelvicky:

Started out at the RW position, and later especially in the second half he drifted to the left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
pelvicky:

Both.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

We know you hate neymar...but dont be delusional sir

neymar first official game was against atletico in the curtain raiser

he entered and score,we were trailing and he comes in and scored an away goal...we won d cup due to his goal..we played 1 1 on agregate but we won through the away goal

i actually like dembele,but stop hyping him

i personally think mbappe is better than him...we should have signed mbappe
Reasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Dembouz had a better game than Neymar had in his first game for Barcelona.

and one wasn't even coming back off a 4months injury.

Let that sink in.

You are so myopic, that's why you had to bring in Neymar. What concerns what we talking about with Neymar? Keep being obsessed with Neymar, yeah?

I never castigated his game, read my view up there. But for you to come here to say he delivered a masterclass was a BIG FAT lie! You weren't the only one who watched the game, that's if you watched it at all.

Meanwhile, Neymar's first game? He gave us a goal against Atletico in the Super Cup, remember? Nevertheless, I don't wanna go into the Neymar-Dembele talk. It's childish really. The same way Neymar can't be compared in any way with Messi, that same way Dembele can't be put in the same sentence with Neymar. And that's not even up for debate.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
oseriki9:

Reasons.

1.cuz i think he can solve two problems for barca..we would have used him in neymar wing and later convert him to striker after suarez decline

2.he is younger

3.scoring 10 ucl before reaching 19 years is exceptional

4.i believe he is complete...he can score,dribble,pass,use head just like brazil ronaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
dmcdad:

You are so myopic, that's why you had to bring in Neymar. What concerns what we talking about with Neymar? Keep being obsessed with Neymar, yeah?

I never castigated his game, read my view up there. But for you to come here to say he delivered a masterclass was a BIG FAT lie! You weren't the only one who watched the game, that's if you watched it at all.

Meanwhile, Neymar's first game? He gave us a goal against Atletico in the Super Cup, remember? Nevertheless, I don't wanna go into the Neymar-Dembele talk. It's childish really. The same way Neymar can't be compared in any way with Messi, that same way Dembele can't be put in the same sentence with Neymar. And that's not even up for debate.
I'm myopic,says the dude who is trying to discredit Dembouz's performance today. grin

I will bring in whoever I want into any conversation.

Dembele delivered a solid 8/10 masterclass today for someone coming off a 4months injury.

He almost scored 1,and Suarez should have scored off his rebound.

He knew his role and played it well enough,he didn't try to dribble 6times in two minutes,like you know who.

Now I know that's not something you would like,because you are a Snakemar stan,so you will say anything to discredit his performance.

I knew this was coming...So I ready for una today.

Dmcdad,Go sit.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Neymar fans are the saltiest motherfückers on earth.

Every single one of them wants Dembele to fail.

Thunder fire una. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

1.cuz i think he can solve two problems for barca..we would have used him in neymar wing and later convert him to striker after suarez decline.

2.he is younger

4.i believe he is complete...he can score,dribble,pass,use head just like brazil ronaldo

1)He can't play as a striker he said it himself and he can't play lw only rw or ss so him solving our neymar problem is out of the question. Moreso I believe you want to see abel ruiz in the first team where will he play if we used mbappe as our striker.

2) Doesn't mean nada imo

3) Agreed

4)Dembele can do all that in the aspect of heading i have not seen either using their head so I can't judge.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
oseriki9:

1)He can't play as a striker he said it himself and he can't play lw only rw or ss so him solving our neymar problem is out of the question. Moreso I believe you want to see abel ruiz in the first team where will he play if we used mbappe as our striker.

2) Doesn't mean nada imo

3) Agreed

4)Dembele can do all that in the aspect of heading i have not seen either using their head so I can't judge.

mbappe cant play as a striker?...first time seeing this

he played as a striker in monaco,he was only used as a winger in psg and france...tonight,he is being used as a striker for psg

every player can score..but mbappe already has more career goals or almost equal to dembele's despite almost 2 year younger....mbappe is already the 7th best player in the world o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

1.cuz i think he can solve two problems for barca..we would have used him in neymar wing and later convert him to striker after suarez decline

2.he is younger

...i dont think being Younger has anything to do with anything....Mbappe wont offer us what Dembele can offer us. Won't say who is better until they both play for a season straight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Neymar fans are the saltiest motherfückers on earth.

Every single one of them wants Dembele to fail.

Thunder fire una. cheesy cheesy

Same way as you wanted neymar and mbappe to fail...but it seems they are disapointing you

mbappe scored in his first game

i like dembele...i dont hate player cuz of petty fight here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
VivaLaByke:

I'm myopic,says the dude who is trying to discredit Dembouz's performance today. grin

I will bring in whoever I want into any conversation.

Dembele delivered a solid 8/10 masterclass today for someone coming off a 4months injury.

He almost scored 1,and Suarez should have scored off his rebound.

He knew his role and played it well enough,he didn't try to dribble 6times in two minutes,like you know who.

Now I know that's not something you would like,because you are a Snakemar stan,so you will say anything to discredit his performance.

I knew this was coming...So I ready for una today.

Dmcdad,Go sit.

Well... Why should anyone take you bipolar freak seriously? You told me that yourself, so don't get all worked up on that.

Asked about Dembouz's performance, I said he was OK. And for real, anyone with eyes would know his performance was OK. It wasn't a masterclass like you said, but it was OK nonetheless. And, i never intended to smite him for goodness sake, why would I? I ain't a bipolar freak for pete's sake! tongue

Meanwhile, when asked about his performance, no one is saying he didn't come from a long term injury. Even the one who asked, he knew... But does that mean we should exaggerate his performance? Nope, honestly not. Infact, in my analysis of his game, I stated it categorically clear that he would come good definitely in due time as he showed glimpses of the player we'd hope him to be and that he would definitely be. Tell me then where I undermined his performance. Everything he does to you is a masterclass and everything someone tagged 'snake' does is a disasterclass. Come on, you're matured I presume, hence I'd enjoin to be as realistic as possible, call a spade by its name and let things be. It's okay to be critical about someone's performance, but it's also okay to give praise and honour when its due.

Dembouz is my player and for all I care, I want him to succeed. As long as he belongs to my team, I'd hope for him to come good because if he does, it would be to the good of my team. I'm not a Messi fan, or Neymar fan or Dembouz fan like some of us here. Heck, I love Messi, Neymar and even the said Dembouz and I like to call a spade a spade. That wouldn't change the love I have for any of the aforementioned players.

You should learn to be as objective as possible. Of course if you choose not to, its also welcome. Afterall, we all can't think alike.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

he played as a striker in monaco,he was only used as a winger in psg and france...tonight,he is being used as a striker for psg

every player can score..but mbappe already has more career goals or almost equal to dembele's despite almost 2 year younger....mbappe is already the 7th best player in the world o
Wrong, if he did what did falcao play as?

Playing in an easier league also dembele scored 12 goals in 23 apps in rennes fucking rennes shows you how easy french league is.

So you use the award rating that puts modric, kroos, lewa below mbappe to judge the best player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
oseriki9:

Wrong, if he did what did falcao play as?

Playing in an easier league also dembele scored 12 goals in 23 apps in rennes fucking rennes shows you how easy french league is.

So you use the award rating that puts modric, kroos, lewa below mbappe to judge the best player?

monaco used 4 4 2

mbappe also performed in ucl...i dont see how bundesliga is much tougher than ligue1....u were saying as if he played in d epl

isnt it the same award that gave messi 5 ballon d'or?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Aaaarrggh...Vivalabyke being taught a thing or two by his fellow merciless culés, Arsenal getting kicked the fúck out of the FA cup just need a masterclass by the R to top today off. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
vivalabyke,dmcdad,how far now am back,in don tey,happy new year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

mbappe is like original ronaldo and henry before injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
erusen:
mbappe is like original ronaldo and henry before injury

Yes...many dont even watch him here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
I'll never get so used to you that I'll forget How Great you really are..

400 LA liga games

365 goals

144 assists.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
erusen:
vivalabyke,dmcdad,how far now am back,in don tey,happy new year
Welcome back bruv... It has tayed.cheesy

Happy New Year to you brodaly.

Hope life's good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

monaco used 4 4 2

mbappe also performed in ucl...i dont see how bundesliga is much tougher than ligue1....u were saying as if he played in d epl

isnt it the same award that gave messi 5 ballon d'or?
As you can see he was not the main striker.

Lol..ok....i hear you.

Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
oseriki9:
Lol..ok.
Nope.

no need to argue....my nigga just scored again playing as a striker

i prefer mbappe,you prefer dembele..lets leave it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Madrid useless gan
celta 1 0
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
snowstormm:

no need to argue....my nigga just scored again playing as a striker

i prefer mbappe,you prefer dembele..lets leave it
Cool.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Neymar Jr is back..................! This year is our Year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
neymar and mbappe already delivering L to byke within 20 minutes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
I expect 50goals from Neymar this season with like 30assist.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
bale better than ronaldo
2 1..bale brace
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Neymar1095:
I expect 50goals from Neymar this season with like 30assist.

Bookmarked.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nickvanilla(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.