Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672836 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Messi and Ronaldo are what is wrong with football. Two overhyped footballers who exist in a generation with average footballers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2018
jonsnow92:
Griezmann's deal should be off..We aren't building another Galaticos team.

recall that our board reportedly reached an agreement with griez and his agents even with coutinho deal in the works...So both deals are not mutually exclusive..

Money is not an issue ATM because the money we spent on dembouz,coutinho and others was gotten from neymar's sales+our budget and griezman cost will be comfortably covered by our next seasons budget

suarez is on a steady decline and it wont be long before he becomes completely useless to us..and with the present state of the market griezman is the cheapest world class forward out ..if we do not get griezzy now we might be forced to spend 200M later..If suarez gets sold or becomes an impact sub it will be preferable cus i cant think of any tactics that can accomodate,suarez dembouz,messi,griezman and coutinho succesfully.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2018
Griezmann won't be

a ßad sigñing grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Suarez has started scoring. Griezman should be off.
I only hope he doesn't return to his slumber when we need him most. One more season after this, Suarez is definitely done.
my point exactly..Suarez is no longer reliable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
Neymar1095:
Messi and Ronaldo are what is wrong with football. Two overhyped footballers who exist in a generation with average footballers.
guy I swear I fit slap you if me and you dey argue for face to face
it's new year and you are still senseless
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Griezmann won't be

a ßad sigñing grin

of course he wont

the issue is how to succesfully play him and suarez together since non of them will liked to be benched...something has to give.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
laPULGA:

of course he wont

the issue is how to succesfully play him and suarez together since non of them will liked to be benched...something has to give.

Just like you said "Sùaręz is no longer reliable"

I think he should be benched embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2018
modextus:
Same for me too.. my early days in sec school. One bully in class was an arsenal fan. Wanted me to shout up arsenal! I refused after been told dinho was a barca player.. that was it for.. wink

i was in primary school then..my dad bought satelite cuz of the match...And he bought some stuff to distribute if arsenal win

Tho,he told us to support arsenal,but i was secretly wishing for barca win so that he wont be able to distribute those stuff and we will be the one that will later eat/drink/use those stuff..And God answered my prayer

But i was mesmerized by barca and dinho(he wasnt even at his best)...i started supporting barca that day and still dey support arsenal cuz they also played well and luck was against them

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:54am On Jan 09, 2018
SWĘÊTJÊĒZĖZ

I can't wait for his debůt grin #Çõů
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
snowstormm:

i was in primary school then..my dad bought satelite cuz of the match...And he bought some stuff to distribute if arsenal win

Tho,he told us to support arsenal,but i was secretly wishing for barca win so that he wont be able to distribute those stuff and we will be the one that will later eat/drink/use those stuff..And God answered my prayer

But i was mesmerized by barca and dinho(he wasnt even at his best)...i started supporting barca that day and still dey support arsenal cuz they also played well and luck was against them
Followed that season from the beginning. One man in our area always brought his TV outside and we'd crowd around watching. After group stages, I decided to support Barca. It was a choice between arsenal and Barca, my buddy then chose arsenal. Arsenal where hot, I remember they won Madrid in the semis or so.

Going into the finals, a straight faceoff between Barca and arsenal, the mood in our area was crazy, it was my first encounter with sports bants
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2018
laPULGA:

recall that our board reportedly reached an agreement with griez and his agents even with coutinho deal in the works...So both deals are not mutually exclusive..

Money is not an issue ATM because the money we spent on dembouz,coutinho and others was gotten from neymar's sales+our budget and griezman cost will be comfortably covered by our next seasons budget

suarez is on a steady decline and it wont be long before he becomes completely useless to us..and with the present state of the market griezman is the cheapest world class forward out ..if we do not get griezzy now we might be forced to spend 200M later..If suarez gets sold or becomes an impact sub it will be preferable cus i cant think of any tactics that can accomodate,suarez dembouz,messi,griezman and coutinho succesfully.
We won't sell Suarez..This I can assure you..Messi would always bail Suarez out of his misery really..Messi would always aid/assist Suarez during Turbulent times so as long as Messi remains,Suarez still has about 2-3 years to give..He's 30 I think.

Also Griezmann isn't an upgrade on Suarez for Me,He's a bum in big matches,can't handle the spotlight and would be zoomed off from Atleti to accommodate the more Lethal Diego..So really For next season We can make do with Suarez and by then We can start thinking of getting another number 9. And that no 9 shouldn't be Griezmann.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
phaamsaam:

Always fathom the league, England and every, the yuletide games rush, and probably Liverpool medical team isn't as good as barca, so I am confident cou would have less injuries in Spain because he would be well managed
Let's just hope he doesn't get injure often..Hope doesn't kill does it?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Griezmann won't be

a ßad sigñing grin
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
dmcdad:
God forbid!

He'll be a quality
back-up upfront
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

He'll be a quality

back-up upfront

you believe a former top 3 ballon d'or nominee will come to barca as a back up?..or u want barca to spend 150m on a back up?

he is good,so if we buy him,we will use him and that will be the end of suarez

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
SerVik:

Followed that season from the beginning. One man in our area always brought his TV outside and we'd crowd around watching. After group stages, I decided to support Barca. It was a choice between arsenal and Barca, my buddy then chose arsenal. Arsenal where hot, I remember they won Madrid in the semis or so.

Going into the finals, a straight faceoff between Barca and arsenal, the mood in our area was crazy, it was my first encounter with sports bants

i swear that final was the biggest final in nigeria then man utd vs chelsea was also huge

The emir in my state even bought a cow and paint it arsenal,that was how big the match was

yea,arsenal was hot them,i think they were the favourites
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Neymar1095:
When Neymar scores 91 goals a calender year with over 30 assists, I wonder how gushed you would feel

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
snowstormm:

you believe a former top 3 ballon d'or nominee will come to barca as a back up?..or u want barca to spend 150m on a back up?

he is good,so if we buy him,we will use him and that will be the end of suarez

Suarez should

get less playing time then sad. There's no other "Top Quality 9" in the squad now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

He'll be a quality

back-up upfront
A player of such amount you call him a mere backup? Wow...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
dmcdad:

A player of such amount you call him a mere backup? Wow...

Should Suarez get injured now...

(Without changing formation)..Who would you prefer as a "Top Quality" replacement as a CF . Alcacer or Grez?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

Lmao.. Overhyped players in a generation of average players..

This guy cracks me up..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Should Suarez get injured now...

(Without changing formation)..Who would you prefer as a "Top Quality" replacement as a CF . Alcacer or Grez?
Dembele on the right, Coutihno on the left and Messi as the CF..

.No way for Griezman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
jonsnow92:
Dembele on the right, Coutihno on the left and Messi as the CF..

.No way for Griezman.
Exactly! Plus, I can't have another left footer attacking when Messi is already there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
To me, A. Griezman is not needed. I will rather bring back M. ElHadadi. A. Griezman is a choker and not even a CF of note. He has no style nor is he charismatic.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mcleo007:
To me, A. Griezman is not needed. I will rather bring back M. ElHadadi. A. Griezman is a choker and not even a CF of note. He has no style nor is he charismatic.
Are you OK so. Munir seriously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why would barca board pay £145m for an injured player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
You remember I told you Hazard is the one dragging Chelsea back

All the so called runs Hazard is said to make. WHen we check big chance created in top 5 leagues

See where Hazard ranked in the world
https://interactive.guim.co.uk/tools/tables/embed/index.html?spreadsheet=1Xvtq_BkKWX9hTSn8cxv6refWlSC5ZH-w-EMpLvHob_M
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Look at you being wrong again.

Disappointed but not surprised. lipsrsealed undecided

Don't be I still hold that opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

I really doubt. It's impossible.

They are both S and S though.

Vivalabyke is mostly Sarcastic.
Neymar1095 is mostly Stupid.

The thing is they both never follow normal people train of thought.
They both at various times posts (copy) stuff from Twitter
They both are not shy at voicing discontent at anyone on the platform.
They both have 'sharp' and 'caustic' mouth
They both love a player above any team.

They easily switch allegiance at the slightest provocation or reason.

I still believe they are likely one and same person.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
I hear Yeri Mina is a done deal.

To be unveiled tomorrow.

Time to send out 6 players.
Mascherano, Arda Turan, Alex Vidal, Andre Gomez, Rafinha, and Deulefeo.

Reduce the wage bill.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
tesppidd:
I hear Yeri Mina is a done deal.

To be unveiled tomorrow.

Time to send out 6 players.
Mascherano, Arda Turan, Alex Vidal, Andre Gomez, Rafinha, and Deulefeo.

Reduce the wage bill.

Deulefeo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
usbcable:

Deulefeo?
yeso.

dembele and messi himself are first choice options on that right side.
for me he is surplus to requirements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2856) (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Awesome01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.