Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681989 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Gomes
like bakayoko far away from his goal post as possible
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Just saw the game highlights. Mehn that messi assist was drugs. If a certain model gave that kind of assist, he'd celebrate more than the goal scorer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Espanyol it is......yeah, let's go rape em

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Full draw.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
modextus:
Full draw.
are these the 2 sides of the draw?

or would there be another draw for the semis?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
El-çlaśico

Fīnal løadiñg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JasonBLood: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lol Perez bribing la liga as always real madrid get the easiest team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HPS3(m): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
JasonBLood:
Lol Perez bribing la liga as always real madrid get the easiest team.
You must be too stupid to realise that leganes are higher on the table than the team you guys got,might want to check that next time before you start chatting shît.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nezzar: 2:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
HPS3:
You must be too stupid to realise that leganes are higher on the table than the team you guys got,might want to check that next time before you start chatting shît.
Why are you insulting him Bro, I can just see that you are a pained and frustrated fellow

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dembele is such a joy to watch

He just needs to improve on his scoring skills
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
haymekus:
Dembele is such a joy to watch

He just needs to improve on his scoring skills

Deolofeu is better tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Messi in 2018
Games played: 2
Goals scored: 3
Assists provided: 2

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh Dembele played very well when he came on. .. created highest number of chances, had the most successful dribble and capped off an excellent 30 mins cameo with an assist to Rakitic for the 5th goal.

He's coming around really well. He's like a new January signing grin grin
Good to know. Lawd epp our opponents.cheesy They'd be getting it really hot. And to think that Coutinho ain't even in the mix yet. Lawd!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
tesppidd:
are these the 2 sides of the draw?
or would there be another draw for the semis?
No more draws. Opé ooooo. Madrid derby loading.cheesy
Espanyol go chop am wella.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Every other Player would pass the ball to safe options, Iniesta,Rakitic or even Busquets..Not Messi..Launching such defence splitting pass with enough speed and projectile to dispose 2 defenders and time the pass inch perfect for Jordi Alba to slide in and score just shows how Inhuman Messi Is.

No one come close..No one.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Anoeta Stadium, here we come.

#unbeatenstreak
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tall man

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
jonsnow92:
Every other Player would pass the ball to safe options, Iniesta,Rakitic or even Busquets..Not Messi..Launching such defence splitting pass with enough speed and projectile to dispose 2 defenders and time the pass inch perfect for Jordi Alba to slide in and score just shows how Inhuman Messi Is.

No one come close..No one.

The amount of mind blowing assists messi has given to alba is steadily racking up.... off the top of my head, I can remember the one against sevilla in the copa del rey final in extra time, the one against Valencia this season...

he has gotten so good at passing that I dare say that that's the most dangerous aspect of his game now... Even many of the goals he scores involves him making those passes. like the first goal against leganes on Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nicolars:
Tall man
who be dat giant?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
laPULGA:

who be dat giant?
our new boy yerry mina
Na him be our tallest player now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
our new boy yerry mina
Na him be our tallest player now
atleast for once barca go be threat for setpiece
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
laPULGA:

who be dat giant?

Yerry Mina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:32am On Jan 13, 2018
If what I am reading is true.....I am disappointed in messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2018
oseriki9:
about abidal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2018
veekid:
about abidal?
Nah....there are reports that he is using his charity foundation to evade taxes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
oseriki9:

Nah....there are reports that he is using his charity foundation to evade taxes.

You don't have to be, that's what everybody does with charity organizations, even billionaires in $$.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2018
Chanchit:

You don't have to be, that's what everybody does with charity organizations, even billionaires in $$.
Ikr...but then he has a this kind of gentle guy personality that you won't expect that kind of thing from him....if it was neymar, ronaldo et al i won't be surprised becaus e they have this kind on bad boy aura, you catch my drift?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2018
HPS3:
lol no mind them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
oseriki9:

You had better go and read again, forget all this reports, ask yourself why coming at this time, just to destabilize the team, Perez DE Franco can do all they want, the media is their puppet, afterall Messi and barca have settled all taxes, even paid more than required, so no case

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:24am On Jan 13, 2018
oseriki9:

Which taxes again, why bring up what has been settled two years back, there are people in charge of these stuffs, I guess since all the brouhaha, Messi would begin to pay close attention to how his entire finances are run, no matter what the media brings up now, Barcelona is very focused, not gonna affect the team, all wanna do a treble treble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2018
phaamsaam:

You had better go and read again, forget all this reports, ask yourself why coming at this time, just to destabilize the team, Perez DE Franco can do all they want, the media is their puppet, afterall Messi and barca have settled all taxes, even paid more than required, so no case
I know perez is trying to destabilise the team but its baffling.....the same paper reported that madrid tried to aign messi promising him that they will pressure the pm to drop charges.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
oseriki9:

I know perez is trying to destabilise the team but its baffling.
The truth is footballers don't pay 100% or even 70% attention to the nitty-gritty aspect of finances, so those in charge can always look for ways to run around these financial stuffs, many footballers in Spain have paid tax fines, recently Marcelo, I think modric, even Cr7 is In the same quagmire

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.