Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609663 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
3 points, and the injury to Iniesta Valverde would've avoided completely..

Wtf we buy coutinho?

Still unbeaten. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

3 points, and the injury to Iniesta that Valverde would've avoided completely..

Wtf we buy coutinho?
Didn't coutinho play? If we had lost and iniesta didn't play i am sure you will be out for his head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
oseriki9:

Didn't coutinho play? If we had lost and iniesta didn't play i am sure you will be out for his head.

Sane Iniesta that looked exhausted in the match against Las Palmas?

Don't you get my point?

Valverde doesn't rotate as I expect..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
A Messi and Don Ernesto masterclass on a Sunday? cheesy

Any doubts that today isn't truly the Lord's day?? grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Don't you get my point?

I wonder how you guys think sometimes. He didn't rotate yet we lost points against Las Palmas reducing the gap to 5 points. He went all out today to secure the needed 3 points which he did, he can proceed to rest some players next week before Chelsea.

If he loses in the process of resting players, it's your type that will still criticise him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Don't you get my point?

Ohh now i understand...but he couldn't rotate today because of the importance of the match to our campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ain't a bad match one bit,considering the sudden resurgence of athletico's form,but that iniesta's injury could have been avoided if valverde were to be a bit wiser though.But all the same,we all make mistakes, dont we?thank God his mistake didnt cost us the crucial points.

Forca barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Does anybody agree with me that Valverde needs to die?

Imagine what a Guardiola would be wreaking with this squad.

Sane was never as good as Dembele. Guardiola made a beast out of him.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
SerVik:

Coutinho would have to be benched for dembele to play. Right now,coutinho is more confident and mentally In a better place than dembele.

Plus dembele loses the ball far too much. In a game of this magnitude, those lost possessions could result in a goal.
I see a very slim and laboured victory for barcelona.

bro u are a legend grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Isomerizm:

I guess he saw the tempo of the match,hence he didnt want to risk him, iniesta did sustain an injury,pique got a knock,and you and I know dembele is quite fragile at the moment.Abeg I no want make godin and that thomas party wey be like ape go kill my boy,Chelsea still dey abeg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Isomerizm:

You are very funny o

How can you be comparing Valverde and Guardiola

Valverde dey try in his own right sha.. Because our defence has improve drastically; this is one the best defense in Europe

Anyways Valverde dey Bleep up at times sha but him no get any Bleep up at all for this match

Athletico for chop dembele, probably dash am injury sef

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You are very funny o

How can you be comparing Valverde and Guardiola

Valverde dey try in his own right sha.. Because our defence has improve drastically; this is one the best defense in Europe

Anyways Valverde dey Bleep up at times sha but him no get any Bleep up at all for this match

Athletico for chop dembele, probably dash am injury sef
Gbam!you just hit the right spot man grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
3freekick goals in 3consecutive matches,hmmmmmm,ain't that phenomenal though,but the last time Ronaldo tried pulling stunts like that,he met himself in a local zoo in Portugal grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
ollah2:

I wonder how you guys think sometimes. He didn't rotate yet we lost points against Las Palmas reducing the gap to 5 points. He went all out today to secure the needed 3 points which he did, he can proceed to rest some players next week before Chelsea.

If he loses in the process of resting players, it's your type that will still criticise him

We dy say the same thing in a way..

But you like Valverde too much to see it and say the truth..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Isomerizm:

Wow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
jamescross:
may barca lose today

rAmen

may it be the beginning of their decline and lose of la liga

rAmen
God answers prayers,I ain't disputing that,but he answers some in a direct way and some in opposite ways,I guess the latter happened in your case,hence this is a problem on it's own,you will need that kind of fast and prayer Jesus had in the wilderness to solve the problem grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
mrcalcufast:
I guess he saw the tempo of the match,hence he didnt want to risk him, iniesta did sustain an injury,pique got a knock,and you and I know dembele is quite fragile at the moment.Abeg I no want make godin and that thomas party wey be like ape go kill my boy,Chelsea still dey abeg grin
In the latter minutes, we had room for enough counters. Messi had the ball twice, but found no partner. Suarez found the ball thrice, but the dumbass manager had subbed coutinho off for the Chinese dragon lord who probably gives him orgasm.

Dembele could have helped in the counters.

He's averse to good football. He saw the 6-1 win over Girona and felt bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Barça Loose, una go complain
Barça Draw, una go complain
Barça Win, una go still complain.
Some Barça fans sha, it seems the last time they had sense was when Ronaldo scored a freekick

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Isomerizm:

So sane has played 1.5 seasons with pep and dembele has not even played one full season and you are complaining.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
I think Messi and pique should be rested against Malaga or is it just me, Messi looked tired in the match couple with the history between Malaga players and Messi. Pique on the other hand, still has a knock (played through it today tho.) Would have added Suarez but we need a fighter against Malaga.

By the way, Sergi Roberto was really good. I don't know if semedo can better a performance like this( putting lack of game time in mind).

Generally, almost perfect 1st half, especially when Coutinho moved to the left ( he is definitely more comfortable there). Second half was a bit shaky. Don't know if its what Simeone told ATM or what our coach didn't tell us, cos movement was kinda getting off and more space was given to ATM. But that Thomas guy, na bulldozer. Glad to know Costa finally met Umtiti grin. Nice game.3pts won, 8pts lead. Unto the next one.
Forca Barça

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

We dy say the same thing in a way..

But you like Valverde too much to see it and say the truth..

We aren't saying the same thing. How do you I like EV?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Neymar1095:
Valverde has never won a match against
Simeone, Atlético Madrid's manager. 0 Wins. 4
Draws. 8 Losses.
is that all? grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
mrcalcufast:
3freekick goals in 3consecutive matches,hmmmmmm,ain't that phenomenal though,but the last time Ronaldo tried pulling stunts like that,he met himself in a local zoo in Portugal grin
lol, someone would soon come here with 2010 and 2011 stats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sommyroy10:
lol, someone would soon come here with 2010 and 2011 stats.
I dey wait for the pesin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sommyroy10:
I think Messi and pique should be rested against Malaga or is it just me, Messi looked tired in the match couple with the history between Malaga players and Messi. Pique on the other hand, still has a knock (played through it today tho.) Would have added Suarez but we need a fighter against Malaga.

By the way, Sergi Roberto was really good. I don't know if semedo can better a performance like this( putting lack of game time in mind).

Generally, almost perfect 1st half, especially when Coutinho moved to the left ( he is definitely more comfortable there). Second half was a bit shaky. Don't know if its what Simeone told ATM or what our coach didn't tell us, cos movement was kinda getting off and more space was given to ATM. But that Thomas guy, na bulldozer. Glad to know Costa finally met Umtiti grin. Nice game.3pts won, 8pts lead. Unto the next one.
Forca Barça
It was because ATM changed formation...that's why the second half looked shaky.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yahoo1:
It was because ATM changed formation...that's why the second half looked shaky.
oh ok, 4-2-4?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
VivaLaByke:
A Messi and Don Ernesto masterclass on a Sunday? cheesy

Any doubts that today isn't truly the Lord's day?? grin
That superb free kick did clear every doubt grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Isomerizm:

Thunder fire you. Never put sane and dembele in the same sentence again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
obiorathesubtle:
3 points, and the injury to Iniesta Valverde would've avoided completely..

Wtf we buy coutinho?

Still unbeaten. cool
Did you see the pressure atleti started piling when iniesta left the pitch?

EV started with the best squad for this game. The progression of the game influenced his substitutions. If we had gone ahead to claim a comfortable lead, I bet EV would have thrown dembele in.

You can't be holding on to a thin 1-0 win, with the opposition gradually gaining momentum and the you bring dembele who typically takes the first 20minutes to settle into the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sommyroy10:
oh ok, 4-2-4?
is this a rhetorical question bro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
50 headed goals in la liga(most ever) by the current best footballer in the world. When the most complete players are being discussed, never ever bring a certain midget into the discussion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Neymar1095:
Valverde has never won a match against
Simeone, Atlético Madrid's manager. 0 Wins. 4
Draws. 8 Losses.
L!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2975) (2976) (2977) (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.