Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,510 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613163 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Neymar1095:
Bayern will just be setting records on top small Clubs head. cheesy

u go die of envy very soon
nobody send u make u support PSG grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:

I neva said they were our mate...m jst telling u they got none since u call 5 ordinary

go back to school
What brought Arsenal into the matter in the First place. Do Arsenal fans compare their Club to Madrid. i have 12 so 5 to me is ordinary now sit down and take notes. embarassed
Neimar:

I neva said they were our mate...m jst telling u they got none since u call 5 ordinary

go back to school
What brought Arsenal into the matter in the First place. Do Arsenal fans compare their Club to Madrid. i have 12 so 5 to me is ordinary now sit down and take notes.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Vamos Barça!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
I keep hearing they created lots of chances, but tbh, i struggle to remember clear cut chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

What brought Arsenal into the matter in the First place. Do Arsenal fans compare their Club to Madrid. i have 13 so 5 to me is ordinary now sit down and take notes.

cry me a river....13 nd xo....all n.a. ucl titles grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Melvyn11:

What brought Arsenal into the matter in the First place. Do Arsenal fans compare their Club to Madrid. i have 13 so 5 to me is ordinary now sit down and take notes.
How can you expect a barca fan to know the meaning of 13champions league title.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Upnepaa:
Valverde don't like taking risks even in small matches not to talk of match of this magnitude, Dembele is not starting 100%.
K, you don go future come back how market?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Neimar:

u go die of envy very soon
nobody send u make u support PSG grin
Which psg. My club is 16points clear and already into the quarter finals. Try harder lol

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Kholiwe:

How can you expect a barca fan to know the meaning of 13champions league title.
wow...Madrid has "13" UCL title? when did that happen?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Neymar1095:

Which psg. My club is 16points clear and already into the quarter finals. Try harder lol

chaii...u don run go man city
bad guy angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2018
Too bad Leo can't watch himself play live
#MAJESTERIAL embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
I can't imagine what Neymar will be thinking now. The guy just want to misuse his prime. Blinded by money and inferiority complex, coupled with his selfish father, I hope he won't waste his prime on nothing. Talk of a wasteful move, Neymar's PSG move is. See how happy Messi was when Dembele scored that goal; I'm certain La Pulga would have sacrificed everything for Neymar to grab the mantle of World football. Ney, what you turned away, Dembouz will take with both arms and feet; it will only be your lose.

For certain, there is no Barca homecoming for Ney. Our board would be stupid to consider such move, not when we have a stronger team, a Dembele who has more than enough time to mature into full prime under that mentorship of Messi, and we already cashed in on the biggest move of all time. Are we going to pay 300m for a player we sold 222m? Nah nah nah

The next point of call is Madrid. And I wouldn't even consider such move if I were Florentino. Considering the financial cost, the childish mentality of Neymar at 26, having two egoistic players in a RM squad (Ney and CR7), I'll pass.

If the RM move happens, the world will clearly see what Messi sacrificed to accommodate Ney in his hood. CR7 will secede power for no one. He will rather leave the club, which Perez wouldn't want either because of his marketing value.

What do you guys think can happen with Neymar after the World cup?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2018
oladayo63:
I can't imagine what Neymar will be thinking now. The guy just want to misuse his prime. Blinded by money and inferiority complex, coupled with his selfish father, I hope he won't waste his prime on nothing. Talk of a wasteful move, Neymar's PSG move is. See how happy Messi was when Dembele scored that goal; I'm certain La Pulga would have sacrificed everything for Neymar to grab the mantle of World football. Ney, what you turned away, Dembouz will take with both arms and feet; it will only be your lose.

For certain, there is no Barca homecoming for Ney. Our board would be stupid to consider such move, not when we have a stronger team, a Dembele who has more than enough time to mature into full prime under that mentorship of Messi, and we already cashed in on the biggest move of all time. Are we going to pay 300m for a player we sold 222m? Nah nah nah

The next point of call is Madrid. And I wouldn't even consider such move if I were Florentino. Considering the financial cost, the childish mentality of Neymar at 26, having two egoistic players in a RM squad (Ney and CR7), I'll pass.

If the RM move happens, the world will clearly see what Messi sacrificed to accommodate Ney in his hood. CR7 will secede power for no one. He will rather leave the club, which Perez wouldn't want either because of his marketing value.

What do you guys think can happen with Neymar after the World cup?

He's going

to Implode
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kholiwe(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Yahoo1:
wow...Madrid has "13" UCL title? when did that happen?
This year. Back to back to back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Upnepaa:
Valverde don't like taking risks even in small matches not to talk of match of this magnitude, Dembele is not starting 100%.

Some say he gambles, others say he doesn't like taking risk. I say we have a coach who see things differently than how others see.

Barca has a coach who is unique in a lot of way, extremely intelligent just like he is quiet. We have a silent achiever who isn't a chest beater. Full of surprises, that why I prefer him to Lucho and to some extent, Pep. If not for Pep's revolutionary style of play, I would have taken EV come rain, come shine - the most unpredictable coach on the planet today.

I think the best we can do as fans is to allow the guy be; let him do his thing and enjoy every moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Kholiwe:

This year. Back to back to back.

Everyone is right to dream until reality sets in. Ramos also said they can win it a third time. We will see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oladayo63(m): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

He's going

to Implode

Hummmmmmm... what a poor guy Ney is. But we can only wait to see.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
Neymar1095:
Bayern will just be setting records on top small Clubs head. cheesy
Yes very true... Barca is just another Shakhtar from Spain cheesy. .... Serving them Hot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
12-5 Barcelona needs 7 years of back to back to meet this, and that is if Real Madrid is not in existence again cheesy

33-24 9 Years ? No... Rivalry they call this? Na never ... Real is purely in a greater class to where barca is.

HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2018
No French team in the quarter finals. Farmers league!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2018
CDR is your favourite cup wink...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by haywhy59(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
12-5 Barcelona needs 7 years of back to back to meet this, and that is if Real Madrid is not in existence again cheesy

33-24 9 Years ? No... Rivalry they call this? Na never ... Real is purely in a greater class to where barca is.

HALA MADRID!!!

At keast we've won the UCL and La Liga a good number of times.

When will your useless team win at least one treble

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2018
He never Forgets

vs

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Gary Lineker explains it Succinctly.

Never compare

Never.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Alan Shearer: We should consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to watch the greatest player ever!!

Another Ex England Player seeing the Lords goodness.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Seriously, Messi!!!

That assist for Dembele says it all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Just look at Micheal Ballack!!!

This Buutthurt is on another level

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:09am On Mar 15, 2018
I call him THE ACTOR AND THE FINISHER of Chelsea's FATE. Messi10 d god grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2018
Messi is the youngest player to score 100 champions league goals..The youngest and with fewer games off his boot also..He has scored the most goals against English oppositions and has scored 20 in his last 18 games..

Yet some Cuuunts say he should come to the EPL so as to proove himself against the mighty English Teams..

Funny

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
CDR is your favourite cup wink...
In the last 10years we've won the LA liga 6 times, CDR 6times, champions league 2 times, we've been far more dominant than your team.

I don't know, is it the 0-3 trumping at the bernabeu, or yesterday's masterclass? Which one is getting you so pained?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2018
Frank Lampard(Ex Chelsea player): Messi is the most complete player to ever play the game of football.

Lampard marking register.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geld(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.