Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613092 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: bros leave maradona, we agree maradona is better than messi, talk ronaldo.

loool.....I talk say Maradona better ni? Wetin I talk nah Mara in 86 had a better tourney than Messi in 14..

Wetin be my concern with Ronaldo? I resemble Madrid or United fan ni? Abi I resemble one of his fan boyz?

Or is it clear for all to see Messi had the much better world cup?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:28am On Jul 16, 2014
chic2pimp:

No be only you sabi watch clip. Mesef don watch am. You really do need to watch it again. Maradona needed no wingers to act as decoys as he waltzed through the belgian and English defence. That was all him.
That was why I say you don't know how to read plays. The wingers' runs were enough to worry and confuse both the Belgians and English. And it almost worked out exactly the same way against the Germans as well; only this time he decided to make a through pass to Burruchaga after having drawn in 2/3 Germans for the 3rd goal.
chic2pimp:
His performances up that point were astounding. Although he had an average finals compared to his 2 goals heroics in the QF and SF games, He still proved decisive.
Once again, Maradona did NOT have an average Final. People like you only measure performance with goals. I was using the same metric you guys used to measure Maradona in the 1986 Final. And in the Final, which once again I watched live, Maradona definitely did not have an average game. And neither did Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2014
chic2pimp:
loool.....I talk say Maradona better ni? Wetin I talk nah Mara in 86 had a better tourney than Messi in 14..
Wetin be my concern with Ronaldo? I resemble Madrid or United fan ni? Abi I resemble one of his fan boyz?
Or is it clear for all to see Messi had the much better world cup?
-in 1970 pele scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 16 goals.
- in 1986 maradona scored 5 goals , his team mates scored 9 goals.
-in 2014 messi scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 3 goals;
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:33am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: BARCELONA AND ARGENTINA
-4 ballon dors, check!
-3 champions leagues, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-91 goals guiness book of records, check!
-5 la liga player of the season, check!
-4 champions league golden boots, check!
-4 pichichis, check!
-3 european golden shoes, check!
-1 junior world cup golden ball, check!
-1 junior world cup golden shoe, check!
-1 olympic gold medal, check!
-1 junior world cup gold medal, check!
-1 world cup silver medal, check!
-1 copa america silver medal, check!
-1 world cup golden ball, checkmate.
JEEZ THIS GUY IS A GENIUS. IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM, YOU'RE AN ENEMY OF FOOTBALL.
WTF! is somebody not seeing this?
GUY ABEG COMMOT HERE, YOUR FATHER! MESSI HAS NOT SCORED A SINGLE GOAL IN THE KNOCK OUT STAGES OF THE WORLD CUP SO ALL THESE TROPHIES YOU LISTED HERE ARE THRAAAAAAASH!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2014
logica: That was why I say you don't know how to read plays. The wingers' runs were enough to worry and confuse both the Belgians and English. And it almost worked out exactly the same way against the Germans as well; only this time he decided to make a through pass to Burruchaga after having left 2/3 Germans in his wake for the 3rd goal.

What play do I need to read mbanu?...... Maradona ran straight at the heart of belgian defence and you are telling you it was his team mates that caused the confusion and commotion? He decided to make the through pass because he knew that was the most sensible thing to do at that point.

logica:
Once again, Maradona did NOT have an average Final. People like you only measure performance with goals. I was using the same metric you guys used to measure Maradona in the 1986 Final. And in the Final, which once again I watched live, Maradona definitely did not have an average game. And neither did Messi.

Where did you hear me he had an average final? He had an average finals when compared to his QF and SF exploits was my statement. And he certainly did. It's not even up for debate. And btw Diego did not have a great finals but it was much better than Messis.

Whether you watched it live or watched the replay on Jupiter or Saturn is off little relevance here....

ddippset: -in 1970 pele scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 16 goals.
- in 1986 maradona scored 5 goals , his team mates scored 9 goals.
-in 2014 messi scored 4 goals, his team mates scored 3 goals;

The business end is what counts the most.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:49am On Jul 16, 2014
chic2pimp:
What play do I need to read mbanu?...... Maradona ran straight at the heart of belgian defence and you are telling you it was his team mates that caused the confusion and commotion? He decided to make the through pass because he knew that was the most sensible thing to do at that point.
Where did you hear me he had an average final? He had an average finals when compared to his QF and SF exploits was my statement. And he certainly did. It's not even up for debate. And btw Diego did not have a great finals but it was much better than Messis.
Whether you watched it live or watched the replay on Jupiter or Saturn is off little relevance here....
The business end is what counts the most.....
the world cup is not the epl or the spanish la liga with 38 matches in 1 year, the FIFA world cup involves a maximium of only 7 games in 4 years. every game is a business end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2014
-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!

I swear down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:52am On Jul 16, 2014
logica: Right. If he didn't score those goals, sebi Argentina would've miraculously appeared in the Round of 16 not so? And the way you are even implying that Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria are no competition shows how you are not keeping with the times. We all saw how Costa Rica got Italy and England out. So maybe Messi's goals against Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria should've been awarded as half goals? Or what do you think?
What is your point? Messi was not the only one that helped his team to the Round of 16! Robben did it, Neymar did it, Müller did it, James Rodriguez did it Benzema did it!

logica:
And then to point out how ridiculous your point is: Maradona only scored one goal in the Group Stage in 1986. Using your logic, his contribution to Argentina qualifying from the Group Stage was minimal.
Stop talking absolute nonsense! When evaluating the best player at any tournament who makes use of Group stage performances as an important metric? What did Messi do at the group stage that stood him out from the five players I listed above?

-4 ballon dors, check!
-5 league titles, check!
-4 pichichis, check!

Dude! Smoke some igbo and chill!!! Nobody hates Messi at least I don't all I'm stressing is he didn't deserve the Golden Ball. C'est fini!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 16, 2014
*YAWNS* grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 3:03am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: the world cup is not the epl or the spanish la liga with 38 matches in 1 year, the FIFA world cup involves a maximium of only 7 games in 4 years. every game is a business end.

No you are wrong

You can lose a group game and still be champions like Spain in 2010. You cant lose a knockout game and win

Thats why at that stage of the tournament all the weak teams have been eliminated then the real men start showing themselves not against Iran, Bosnia and Nigeria
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 5:46am On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2014
A40:
What is your point? Messi was not the only one that helped his team to the Round of 16! Robben did it, Neymar did it, Müller did it, James Rodriguez did it Benzema did it!

Stop talking absolute nonsense! When evaluating the best player at any tournament who makes use of Group stage performances as an important metric? What did Messi do at the group stage that stood him out from the five players I listed above?

Dude! Smoke some igbo and chill!!! Nobody hates Messi at least I don't all I'm stressing is he didn't deserve the Golden Ball. C'est fini!
i think messi just needs to retire from football. his awards and numbers and records are getting too much it's long begun to disgust people. and iam stressing that he deserves it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:00am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:
in a pound for pound debate, this is what you come up with? a cartoon to prove how credible your facts are! bro you need to retire from this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: in a pound for pound debate, this is what you come up with? a cartoon to prove how credible your facts are! bro you need to retire from this.

Debate you pound for pound? LOL bros go siddon somewhere

How can you have an objective debate when to you Messi is infallible, even legends from his own country have said the award is a sham
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:

Debate you pound for pound? LOL bros go siddon somewhere

How can you have an objective debate when to you Messi is infallible, even legends from his own country have said the award is a sham
na im make you de bring cartoon de post everywhere? leave all these things for ya pikin them. lol. even if i said messi deserved it, how does it hurt you so much that you keep coming back again and again to argue? leave the award thing alone, whether they give messi or not, it wont add to your salary, so relax! the dust haze will soon settle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:

No you are wrong

You can lose a group game and still be champions like Spain in 2010. You cant lose a knockout game and win

Thats why at that stage of the tournament all the weak teams have been eliminated then the real men start showing themselves not against Iran, Bosnia and Nigeria
you're damn wrong. you can perform in your group and meet a lesser opponent in your next round. you can still make it through the knock out stages without performing. play 0-0, and win the world cup on penalties, very possible. in a world cup, every of the 6 0r 7 games is a world cup final. that's why the entire tournament is called the world cup finals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: you're damn wrong. you can perform in your group and meet a lesser opponent in your next round. you can still make it through the knock out stages without performing. play 0-0, and win the world cup on penalties, very possible. in a world cup, every of the 6 0r 7 games is a world cup final. that's why the entire tournament is called the world cup finals.

Can you play badly and even lose a game in the group stage yet still make the finals? YES or NO?

Can you play badly and even lose a game in knockouts stage and still make the finals? YES or NO?

Answer on postcard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: na im make you de bring cartoon de post everywhere? leave all these things for ya pikin them. lol. even if i said messi deserved it, how does it hurt you so much that you keep coming back again and again to argue? leave the award thing alone, whether they give messi or not, it wont add to your salary, so relax! the dust haze will soon settle.

So does the award now add to your own salary that you have to become an overnight Senior advocate of Messi?

The award is a joke and many notable football personalities alluded to that which is why a cartoon is the best depiction

If his countrymen can even admit na you with no link to him come carry the defence put for head

Messi is the best talent of his generation but doesnt deserve the golden ball

No wonder why some people cant be objective, If we say Mikel doesnt deserve to be Nigerian captain next we start hearing its because you hate him, or does it affect your salary

Busquets, Iniesta, Neymar, Pique, or any footballer you have ever praised or criticised how has it added to your salary?
The football wey you dey talk here for many yrs how much has it added to your salary?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:

So does the award now add to your own salary that you have to become an overnight Senior advocate of Messi?

The award is a joke and many notable football personalities alluded to that which is why a cartoon is the best depiction

If his countrymen can even admit na you with no link to him come carry the defence put for head

No wonder why some people cant be objective, If we say Mikel doesnt deserve to be Nigerian captain next we start hearing its because you hate him, or does it affect your salary

Busquets, Iniesta, Neymar, Pique, or any footballer you have ever praised or criticised how has it added to your salary?
The football wey you dey talk here for many yrs how much has it added to your salary?
Dayo, who do you think should have won it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2014
dmcdad:
What do you mean the weather is something else? Too hot or too cold?
sorry I slept off,,I mean too cold

how was your night?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:

Can you play badly and even lose a game in the group stage yet still make the finals? YES or NO?

Can you play badly and even lose a game in knockouts stage and still make the finals? YES or NO?

Answer on postcard
iam hearing for the first time in my life that some games in the fifa world cup are small games. The best 32 teams out of 206 teams? Yeah that is why italy , spain, england, portugal, ghana, cote devoir, russia all crashed out of the group stage right? Except you wish to keep basking in denial there is no small game in the world cup! Messi played well in the knockout stages he mustnt score, he created chances for higuain, de maria, palacio. He was not sleeping in the box. Of all the candidtaes only james excelled in the knockouts but he crashed out in the quarter final. Go and ask italy, england, spain whether there are small matches in the world cup and rooney will slap you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: wait a minute, where is ronaldo? i havent heard his name in a long while.
he is hiding under the table
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
dayokanu:

bros that's what I mean, the young man has won and he has won! Arguing all day won't change that, it won't add to my salary, and yours neither. So let's leave the mather for mathias. Let the boy keep his golden boy in peace, lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:43am On Jul 16, 2014
claireshan: sorry I slept off,,I mean too cold

how was your night?
Ohh okay. That's understandable. My night was great because of the cold. I hate feeling hot or something, and so it makes me appreciate cold weather conditions more. I hope you weren't overwhelmed by the cold.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2014
ddippset: bros that's what I mean, the young man has won and he has won! Arguing all day won't change that, it won't add to my salary, and yours neither. So let's leave the mather for mathias. Let the boy keep his golden boy in peace, lol.
Exactly the point, and it's as simple as drinking water. No need crying over spilt milk. Whether he deserves it or not will always be debateable by lovers and haters of Messi. So the best thing is to let it go and move on with other things like new signings, pre-season trainings and matches amongst other things.

Abeg make we no bore ourselves with wetin don pass and irreversible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Ohh okay. That's understandable. My night was great because of the cold. I hate feeling hot or something, and so it makes me appreciate cold weather conditions more. I hope you weren't overwhelmed by the cold.
grin not really but yesterday was something else,,

so you like raining season ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
claireshan: grin not really but yesterday was something else,,

First female Cule in the family. Good to have you hear. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2014
claireshan: grin not really but yesterday was something else,,

Mmmm... Not really raining season. But I like it cold. I wish it snows here, that would have been great. So, since it doesn't, the only season that brings about cold here is the raining season. I don't like how it makes everywhere rough and... But, I do love the cold that comes along with it. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Mmmm... Not really raining season. But I like it cold. I wish it snows here, that would have been great. So, since it doesn't, the only season that brings about cold here is the raining season. I don't like how it makes everywhere rough and... But, I do love the cold that comes along with it. wink
Lol Good for you as for me I don't like it....I hate raining season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Mcleo007:

First female Cule in the family. Good to have you hear. smiley
awwwwww thank you grin **hugs him in a deeper life way** smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2014
claireshan: awwwwww thank you grin **hugs him in a deeper life way** smiley
cry cry cry sad

Reverse the hug to that of Household of God or Christ Embassy jare.. . grin wink wink cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2014
claireshan: Lol Good for you as for me I don't like it....I hate raining season
Ehya... That one dey sha. You mean you like Nigeria's weather on a normal day with the hotness? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.