Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,041 members, 7,866,940 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680189 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Ohh okay. No be new model Chelsea fans. Hehehehehe.
Exactly....Most people these days think that by watching randomly selected football matches and wearing a club Jersey makes them a football fan..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

Smh... grin grin grin

That guy run commot 4 Laliga... grin tongue grin

It is not EPL & would never be! cool
Pep decide to go for sabatica, Chelsea fans say na Mourinho pursue am comot. E be them like film wey Tito (R.I.P) use broom (Igbalè agbépkó) pursue Mourinho comot. I pity the guy sha. So tey him trophy-less-ness continue for epl. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
I see... Because they are not blessed with the privilege of seeing a demi-god playing week-in week-out in the Epl. So, the best they could do to themselves is to follow Messi wherever he goes. I admire them sha. Who no like better thing?

We don't have one and you lots kept breaking the bank over the signatures of these stars.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

We don't have one and you lots kept breaking the bank over the signatures of these stars.
What do they achieve at best in the bpl? Tell me please... Make I see whether you go count European trophy follow. The people we priced away from the bpl, what were their greatest achievement in the bpl and in Europe before pricing them out?

People wey we dey bring come light. If no be Madrid, it would have been that in Bale's entire career, he won't go near a Champions league trophy. Them what are we not saying...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

Market logistics bro...That is the reason why Real Madrid and FcBarcelona are always numbers 1&2 on the richest sports Franchise in the world every year on Forbes Magazine!!
Plus the trophies too...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
philfearon:
Exactly....Most people these days think that by watching randomly selected football matches and wearing a club Jersey makes them a football fan..
Wickid! Blame it on 1960, Nairabet and the likes...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
What do they achieve at best in the bpl? Tell me please... Make I see whether you go count European trophy follow. The people we priced away from the bpl, what were their greatest achievement in the bpl and in Europe before pricing them out?

People wey we dey bring come light. If no be Madrid, it would have been that in Bale's entire career, he won't go near a Champions league trophy. Them what are we not saying...

shocked shocked Without those achievements you highlighted, their prices were still not below 70 million Pounds(nothing like come back com collect balance o) respectively.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Pep decide to go for sabatica, Chelsea fans say na Mourinho pursue am comot. E be them like film wey Tito (R.I.P) use broom (Igbalè agbépkó) pursue Mourinho comot. I pity the guy sha. So tey him trophy-less-ness continue for epl. Lol

Honestly, have you noticed his humility lately... grin

I pity am sef... embarassed --- no trophy in 2 years... shocked embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
You don see am Na...
Every football opinion these days us subjective... no longer objective!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
cheesy cheesy
Their populations are now much as a result of that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

I pity sef... embarassed ---no trophy in 2 years... shocked embarassed
Yes...cause he's Special grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
bykebyke:
Yes...cause he's Special grin

I guess he is beginning to see that it's not every time you open your mouth & say whatever you like... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

shocked shocked Without those achievements you highlighted, their prices were still not below 70 million Pounds(nothing like come back com collect balance o) respectively.
Can you name Modric's achievement before coming to Madrid? Do same with Bale, Suarez et al. Not even a premiership title to their belts. The best they got was bpl player of the year and golden boot for Suárez. Like seriously?

I guess the bpl is too chicken-shît that is why they don't achieve much there. Imagine the trophies that would be at Suárez's disposal come this season. Abeg, na help we dey help them joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

I pity am sef... embarassed --- no trophy in 2 years... shocked :-[

Rotflmgao.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga... Guy abeg no use laugh faint me. Buh seriously, you are wicked!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
philfearon:
Market logistics bro...That is the reason why Real Madrid and FcBarcelona are always numbers 1&2 on the richest sports Franchise in the world every year on Forbes Magazine!!
Plus the trophies too...

Are you kidding me? Madrid kor parca ni

Man utd is currently topping the list for your information.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Can you name Modric's achievement before coming to Madrid? Do same with Bale, Suarez et al.Not even a premiership title to their belts. The best the got was bpl player of the year and golden boot for Suárez. Like seriously?

I guess the bpl is too chicken-shît that is why they don't achieve much there. Imagine the trophies that would be at Suárez's disposal come this season. Abeg, na help we dey help them joor.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Rotflmgao.... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ga ga ga ga ga ga ga ga... Guy abeg no use laugh faint me. Buh seriously, you are wicked!

On a serious note, he is the wicked one --- nothing special! grin

He dey always insult others, dey show e sef, na wey d trophy na! grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

Are you kidding me? Madrid kor parca ni

Man utd is currently topping the list for your information.

We don hear! angry

Wetin dem & Chelsea win last season oh! grin --- Abeg remind me... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
A40 don show grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2014
network ooooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Can you name Modric's achievement before coming to Madrid? Do same with Bale, Suarez et al. Not even a premiership title to their belts. The best they got was bpl player of the year and golden boot for Suárez. Like seriously?

You get subscription na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
madrid have signed Kroos!
IMHO I don't see any special thing in that guy, I think he is overhyped!
or can someone tell me any special thing about him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

We don hear! angry

Wetin dem & Chelsea win last season oh! grin --- Abeg remind me... grin tongue grin

we win wetin barca win cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
homesteady: madrid have signed Kroos!
Nothing special about him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
homesteady: madrid have signed Kroos!
Barca rejected him twice cool...that's specialty
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Toni Kroos

Bayern Munich
Winner DFB Liga-Pokal 2007
Winner Bundesliga 2008
Winner DFB-Pokal 2008
Winner DFL-Supercup 2010
Winner DFL-Supercup 2012
Winner Bundesliga 2013
Winner UEFA Champions League 2013
Winner DFB-Pokal 2013
Winner UEFA Super Cup 2013
Winner FIFA Club World Cup 2013
Winner Bundesliga 2014
Winner DFB-Pokal 2014
Runner-up DFB-Pokal 2012
Runner-up UEFA Champions League 2012
Runner-up DFL-Supercup 2013
Bayer Leverkusen
Runner-up DFB-Pokal 2009
Germany
Winner FIFA World Cup 2014
Third FIFA U-17 World Cup 2007
Third FIFA World Cup 2010

Senior career*
Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
2007–2008 Bayern Munich II 13 (4)
2007–2014 Bayern Munich 130 (13)
2009–2010 → Bayer Leverkusen (loan) 43 (10)
2014– Real Madrid 0 (0)
National team‡
2005–2007 Germany U17 34 (17)
2009 Germany U19 5 (3)
2008–2009 Germany U21 10 (2)
2010– Germany[2] 51 (7
[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

we win wetin barca win cheesy cheesy

For your information, we won Spanish super cup embarassed but because of its not too glamorous significance, we are not shouting like EPL fans would with Charity Shield... grin tongue grin

Funny enough many barca fans have forgotten that we won so it just shows that our standard & expectations are higher than others... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
coded01:

For your information, we won Spanish super cup embarassed but because of its not too glamorous significance, we are not shouting like EPL fans would with Charity Shield... grin tongue grin

Funny enough many barca fans are forgotten that we won so it just shows that our standard & expectations are higher than others... cool

Man utd fans have also forgotten they won the community shield, so no be only una. They believe they won what chelsea won cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

You get subscription na?
Lol.... Wella!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Lol.... Wella!

Nice, I don't want to prolong the argument.

Peace cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tval:

Man utd fans have also forgotten they won the community shield, so no be only una. They believe they won what chelsea won cheesy

When did you become a Chelsea-Man Utd Fan or Spokesman? angry grin

Tell me Mr. Spokesman, Where are Man Utd Now? From 1st Position to ___________ Position? grin tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.