Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612954 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:

It'd same people like you that would cry blue murder if it were to be barca. Its Madrid now so its a penalty. how biased can a human mind be when it favors them.

Oga, all commentators, pundits, and experts said it was a penalty.

A very clear penalty. No arguments. Go on YouTube and watch all the Post-Match Analysis from BT, ESPN, et al.

The only bias here is from cules who have a problem with us winning games by the book. We simply can not win with you guys.
Isco had a clear goal wrongly disallowed that should have changed the tempo of the game. Do you see us whining about it?

If Suarez was at the receiving end of that foul in the Camp Nou in 92" minutes, would you shameless things have been debating the referee's decision? So if you guys can't take it, why do you guys expect us to take it? All your arguments are silly.

-Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
usbcable:

Which part of his body was offside?
na wa o

free me na

madrid has won, you should be happy

not haggling with me like we're selling melon

you guys are just having guilty conscience and have all come here to sample opinions

go and rejoice and free me

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:29am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Lord!

Lord of what?

Lord of hypocrisy/stupiidity.

Stop tellitelling us stories about playing well.

Ronaldo did nothing about squandering a 3 goal lead.

Stop yapping stuff that you yourself don't even believe.

Who scored the winning goal?

Who's shot was scrambled that led to the Isco wrongly disallowed goal?

What does my nick have to do with any of this. CR7 showed up, Messi didn't.

HATING will not take you guys to the SF. Not like dribbling from your serial bottler would either...

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
does that look like a tap in situation??

how on earth??

that's a player in a crowded 18 yard box who has struggled to break through to get his foot in the ball.

how on earth is that a tap in situation

you even have the gif right before you and still calling that a tap in?

at least four 6ft tall roma defenders between messi and the post, all packed around the 12 yard box and you call it a tap in??

worst is, you're even getting likes for it?

this is preposterous!

trolling isn't do or die you know!
How is that not a tap in situation. Is it until they do cross and nod or a square play before u find yourself in a tap in situation??

Ur MCM found his way into a situation after exploiting like a yard of space where all he had to do was toe poke the ball into the net. But u say it wasn't a tap in a situation?

The ball fell nicely on a platter for Messi and all he had to do was tap it in. It was a tap in.

And abeg dont give us the crowded box excuse. Someone that dribbles entire teams from box to box to score a goal. Someone that ll dribble past 5 to 6 people inside the 18 to score. Crowded box my azz!!

If that was Suarez that missed the chance, u people would ve yabbed Suarez. But since its Messi, excuses will always pop up as usual.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Who scored the winning goal?

Who's shot was scrambled that led to the Isco wrongly disallowed goal?

What does my nick have to do with any of this. CR7 showed up, Messi didn't.

HATING will not take you guys to the SF. Not like dribbling from your serial bottler would either...

-Lord
dont tell me superstory.

for 93 minutes he couldn't stop his team from squandering a 3 goal lead.

until Mr Oliver intervened.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
na wa o

free me na

you guys are just having guilty conscience and have all come here to sample opinions

grin

Anyone else I will. But you I go follow you tire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
na wa o

free me na

grin

We're here to continue from where we stopped on Thursday morning.

You just happened to get caught in the crossfire. Which is not a surprise. You don't exactly have a reputation for being logical.

Instead of you guys to be worried about your three consecutive QF crash, na our clear SF qualification dey bite una.

That's how you guys would be obsessed with us until you guys crash out again next year.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Lana1:
How is that not a tap in situation. Is it until they do cross and nod or a square play before u find yourself in a tap in situation??

Ur MCM found his way into a situation after exploiting like a yard of space between two defenders where all he had to do was toe poke the ball into the net. But u say it wasn't a tap in a situation?

The ball fell nicely on a platter for Messi and all he had to do was tap it in. It was a tap in.

And abeg dont give us the crowded box excuse. Someone that dribbles entire teams from box to box to score a goal. Someone that ll dribble past 5 to 6 people inside the 18 to score. Crowded box my azz!!

If that was Suarez that missed the chance, u people would ve yabbed Suarez. But since its Messi, excuses will always pop up as usual.
don't force it.

that is never a tap in situation.

4 defenders inside the box and he wiggled through to get a foot on.

stop the desperation brother, you used the wrong gif.

find another one.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
na wa o

free me na

grin
Honestly, you need to have some Shame bro. you are too matured to be displaying this level of ignorance and stupidity.

Shey na just football turned you this way or are you just trolling that you had to be spewing all those cringe worthy bollocks?

Like if or not... c Ronaldo turned up to rescue his team when it mattered most!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

We're here to continue from where we stopped on Thursday morning.

You just happened to get caught in the crossfire. Which is not a surprise. You don't exactly have a reputation for being logical.

Instead of you guys to be worried about your three consecutive QF crash, na our clear SF qualification dey bite una.

That's how you guys would be obsessed with us until you guys crash out again next year.

-Lord
As fickle as can be.

Send your gifts to Mikey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
dont tell me superstory.

for 93 minutes he couldn't stop his team from squandering a 3 goal lead.

until Mr Oliver intervened.

You guys were begging for this superstory on Wednesday when your bottler choked and disappeared

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Emaprince:
Honestly, you need to have some Shame bro. you are too matured to be displaying this level of ignorance and stupidity.

Shey na just football turned you this way or are you just trolling that you had to be spewing all those cringe worthy bollocks?

Like if or not... c Ronaldo turned up to rescue his team when it mattered most!!!
Mike Oliver rescued the team.

Get out of this forum to find out.

Sample the internet to find out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Emaprince:

It's the cules way.

It is forbidden for a cule to use his/her brain when analyzing Madrid plays.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Mike Oliver rescued the team.

Get out of this forum to find out.

Sample the internet to find out.

CR7 rescued the team.

It's all over the papers!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

Oga, all commentators, pundits, and experts said it was a penalty.

A very clear penalty. No arguments. Go on YouTube and watch all the Post-Match Analysis from BT, ESPN, et al.

The only bias here is from cules who have a problem with us winning games by the book. We simply can not win with you guys.
Isco had a clear goal wrongly disallowed that should have changed the tempo of the game. Do you see us whining about it?

If Suarez was at the receiving end of that foul in the Camp Nou in 92" minutes, would you shameless things have been debating the referee's decision? So if you guys can't take it, why do you guys expect us to take it? All your arguments are silly.

-Lord

Who are the pundits? Madrid fans like you? abeg swerve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
As fickle as can be.

Send your gifts to Mikey.

And your tears to Missi.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2018

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
don't force it.

that is never a tap in situation.

4 defenders inside the box and he wiggled through to get a foot on.

stop the desperation brother, you used the wrong gif.

find another one.
If we re been objective here, u are the desperate one coming up with all sorts of flimsy excuses to exonerate ur MCM because we ve all seen him score from less than ideal situations where the ball had no business going in.

No attacker that doesn't get crowded in the oppositions box. Roma's defence was caught napping and Messi had enough space to run through the box unhindered to connect with a lose ball that should ve been cleared already.
Yet u say he struggled and wiggled his way through. SMH!!

If the gif isn't clear enough for u to see, jump on youtube and watch the clip again in HD. That chance is as tap-in as tap-in gets!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
make una free my guy dippset o.

you know he's still pained grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2018
grin

Chanchit just give it up

They just have to justify how ronaldo bottled a 3 goal lead at his very home

But saved the universe with a PK

Give it up

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
LordAdam16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WORw7I3ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPznRuZI4hY&t=990s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OJfNyQS5g

Ignorance is not an excuse!

-Lord

and here's what a ref had to say about it.
You guys are just been biased. just imaging the ref pointing to the spot against Madrid at that time for a penalty that soft. I'm sure you all would be singing a different tone by now.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:

You guys are just been biased. just imaging the ref pointing to the spot against Madrid at that time for a penalty that soft. I'm sure you all would be singing a different tone by now.

Oliver was correct. The stewpid referee you quoted admittedly said "the contact was not enough" meaning there was contact.

Last time I checked there was no percentage aggregate stated by FIFA as what is to be considered "enough".

You foul
You get penalised

By the way it was by their own in house referee
Lemme help you with the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5605183/Michael-Oliver-correct-award-Real-Madrid-gasp-penalty-Champions-League.html

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Chanchit just give it up

Give it up

You no dey shame at all.

If only Messi could provide similar pas to Suarez for a tap in.
tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:

That ref has a Basque sounding last name, so I'm not surprised that he's angry Madrid got the pen cheesy

Basques and Catalans are the Biafrans of Spain.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:

And Graham Poll another ref said:

"Michael Oliver was CORRECT to award Real Madrid a last-gasp penalty and send Gianluigi Buffon off... he stayed calm and made a very strong decision"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5605183/Michael-Oliver-correct-award-Real-Madrid-gasp-penalty-Champions-League.html

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
usbcable:

Oliver was correct. The stewpid referee you quoted admittedly said "the contact was not enough" meaning there was contact.

Last time I checked there was no percentage aggregate stated by FIFA as what is to be considered "enough".

You foul
You get penalised

By the way it was by their own in house referee
Lemme help you with the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5605183/Michael-Oliver-correct-award-Real-Madrid-gasp-penalty-Champions-League.html

Don't mind that guy.

All the pundits, commentators, and other referees are wrong but a Basque referee is right?

Next you'd be quoting Xavi.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That ref has a Basque sounding last name, so I'm not surprised that he's angry Madrid got the pen cheesy

Basques and Catalans are the Biafrans of Spain.

You are right.

The referee is from Biscay in Basque.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
grin
Chanchit just give it up
Give it up

They just can't be saved.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018
After Roma scored a penalty against Barcelona, pique approached valverde and told him to change his tactic so that they can put pressure on Roma and all attack Roma, but the stupid and foolish coach told pique not to interfere with his tactics..

well The coach is already out of Barcelona because reports in Spanish media indicates that Lionel messi had a fight with valverde after the Roma game and they almost came to blows..

Please valverde must go....

just yesterday, dembele liked a post condemning valverde on twitter..

It's obvious that the players don't want the coach anymore..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Lsofdk:

Lwkmd grin

How e dy go for your side na. Na only for this side person dy see your break light

E dey alright o but stress too much angry, i just dey use this place cool off cheesy grin. How the others nah?, dem don fight again? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Chanchit just give it up

Give it up

If PK was so easy, why has Midget10 not won an International trophy? undecided, You think it's easy to keep one's nerve in such a tense atmosphere..smh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2018
GloryIsaac:

If PK was so easy, why has Midget10 not won an International trophy? undecided, You think it's easy to keep one's nerve in such a tense atmosphere..smh
you have just refused to have sense haven't you?

which one be nerve and which one be bone?

is there any footballer who hasn't missed a very crucial penalty before?

at the 2011 copa america messi scores his penalty and tevez threw away his own.

at the 2015 copa america messi also scored his penalty as others like lavezzi threw away theirs.

*Ronaldo missed his penalty against chelsea in the champions league final.
*Ronaldo missed his penalty against bayern munich in the champions league semi final.
*Ronaldo missed his penalty against valencia which could have gotten them 3 points and they lost thw league title last season.

abeg get sense na.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.