Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4647919 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Neimar:

si am dem still dy plan for barca

silent fans
Barca win Real win good as we go third
Valencia win Real win good as unbeaten run ends
Barca/Valencia draw Real win good as we go third

The only place where wahala dey na for Real to draw or loose
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
usbcable:

Barca win Real win good as we go third
Valencia win Real win good as unbeaten run ends
Barca/Valencia draw Real win good as we go third

The only place where wahala dey na for Real to draw or loose

I just need one tin from Malaga

jst to cripple Ronaldo for life grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
Neimar:

I just need one tin from Malaga

jst to cripple Ronaldo for life grin
just like the way messi became a crippled man in Rome. Tw#t

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2018
The way trolls de many for footbal none o us will mke heaven
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2018
Today's probable line up.

Roberto Pique. Umtiti. Alba

Paulinho. Rakitik. Iniesta. Coutinho

Messi. Suarez

Sub Dembele in for Iniesta after 84 minutes, while the scoreline reads 1-3.

Squat on the sideline and pretend to be deep in thought, whereas the head is merely filled with bitumen.

Sub Vermalen in for Countinho when we desperately need two or more goals.

91st minute, scoreline: 1-3, sub Gomez in for Messi.

Match ends.

Board does nothing.

Next game, repeat.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:14am On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:

Our defence is worse than previous seasons bro.

Am.not saying this just to make you feel good but I trust in our Attack not the defence at all. A good attack like Tottenham exposed us and Liverpool is not far from such blitz. Roma will still have that self belief and Bayern would be gun blazing for revenge. Luckily they too have the league wrapped up. Son they will have more time to rest their first eleven like us.

I know we can but not too sure we will.
Nothing is sure in life bro!
As it stands today, Madrid stand the better chance of clinching the trophy than the remaining teams. Why?

- your players seem to raise their games in UCL
- UCL is the only means of going trophyless
-there has been this element of luck following you guys in the UCL lately.
- you guys have been benefiting from some poor referee's decision and one is not sure if that's not gonna happen again.
Mind you, I'd be the happiest and personally troll you should you guys go trophyless.(my earnest prayer)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
tesppidd:
1 luv brother.
Now I get your point of view.

No vex.
nothing spoil bro, Barca for life!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

Nothing is sure in life bro!
As it stands today, Madrid stand the better chance of clinching the trophy than the remaining teams. Why?

- your players seem to raise their games in UCL
- UCL is the only means of going trophyless
-there has been this element of luck following you guys in the UCL lately.
- you guys have been benefiting from some poor referee's decision and one is not sure if that's not gonna happen again.
Mind you, I'd be the happiest and personally troll you should you guys go trophyless.(my earnest prayer)

Your body don calm down.
You don dey start to dey yarn opata like your fellow cules

Which poor referring decisions?

Don't tell me your brain has started morphing to say the penalty is wrong too?

Moreso aside from the penalty that is the bone in all cules throat what other wrong decision?
Isco's wrongly disallowed goal?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2018
usbcable:

Your body don calm down.
You don dey start to dey yarn opata like your fellow cules

Which poor referring decisions?

Don't tell me your brain has started morphing to say the penalty is wrong too?

Moreso aside from the penalty that is the bone in all cules throat what other wrong decision?
Isco's wrongly disallowed goal?
What happened against Bayern is still fresh in my memory sir, my post has nothing to do with the penalty. The penalty issue is just a normal reaction from the rival fans which I am sure you also know it's normal. You would have also cried out were you at the receiving end even though it was a right call.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Barcelona is guaranteed La Liga and is in the final of the Copa Del Rey yet a supposed fan of the club thinks Real Madrid reaching the semi finals of the UCL all but guarantees CR7 the Balon d'Or title how exactly? I feel the comment was made just to garner applause from rival fans who had flooded this thread.
If Ronaldo doesn't win the UCL and Messi wins La Liga and the Copa Del Rey, it will take a big performance from Ronaldo and Portugal in the world cup for Ronaldo to win it and this is fact...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
patrickmuf:
Barcelona is guaranteed La Liga and is in the final of the Copa Del Rey yet a supposed fan of the club thinks Real Madrid reaching the semi finals of the UCL all but guarantees CR7 the Balon d'Or title how exactly? I feel the comment was made just to garner applause from rival fans who had flooded this thread.
If Ronaldo doesn't win the UCL and Messi wins La Liga and the Copa Del Rey, it will take a big performance from Ronaldo and Portugal in the world cup for Ronaldo to win it and this is fact...
Your post is directed at me so permit me to reply you.
I have been on this thread for years and there's never a time rival fans have deserted this thread. If we win, it's uefalona, if we loose, it's trolling galore. So, I wouldn't know why I would be posting in order to get applause of any kind.

Almost all the Cules here have testified to the fact that it's only Barca that could stop Madrid from winning another UCL, hence, the incessant plea to give us Madrid even in the QF. And now that Barca are out after bottling a 4-1 lead, it's just painful to admit that Madrid are on course already even though nothing is guaranteed yet.

We have seen Messi win the league and the CDR before only for CR7 to still claim the much coveted award by winning the UCL. So, congratulating Madrid and CR7 ahead is just a way of venting ones frustration after the painful and unexpected exit and has nothing doing with wishing Madrid well. We did same last season after crashing out of the UCL in the QF while Madrid went on to lift the trophy.

Madrid seem sure to have a better chance at winning the UCL than Argentina winning the world cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

I have been on this thread for years and there's never a time rival fans have deserted this thread. If we win, it's uefalona, if we loose, it's trolling galore. So, I wouldn't know why I would be posting in order to get applause of any kind.

Almost all the Cules here have testified to the fact that it's only Barca that could stop Madrid from winning another UCL, hence, the incessant plea to give us Madrid even in the QF. And now that Barca are out after bottling a 4-1 lead, it's just painful to admit that Madrid are on course already even though nothing is guaranteed yet.

We have seen Messi win the league and the CDR before only for CR7 to still claim the much coveted award by winning the UCL. So, congratulating Madrid and CR7 ahead is just a way of venting ones frustration after the painful and unexpected exit and has nothing doing with wishing Madrid well. We did same last season after crashing out of the UCL in the QF while Madrid went on to lift the trophy.

Madrid seem sure to have a better chance at winning the UCL than Argentina winning the world cup.
Madrid are only in the semi finals and are up against Bayern, Juup Hynckes coaches Bayern, not Pep so anything can happen and even if they win, they still have the final to play for.
Messi on the other hand is guaranteed to win La Liga and has an even better chance of winning another trophy (CDR) than Ronaldo (UCL) so your post was wrong on many fronts...
If Real Madrid don't advance to the finals or lose the finals, all of Ronaldo's goals then amounts to nothing...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
if even Real Madrid makes it to finals and Ronaldo scores hat trick then the opposite team scores 4 goals to lift the ucl.. Messi will still win the ballon d'or..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

What we have seen so far this season with the coach messing up each time Madrid drop points is enough to tell us that we are not destined to win the league. Madrid are leading us by 3 points while still having a game at hand.
Neymar is not playing the classico and you will agree with me that Messi has always been a shadow of himself in the past few ones. So whose gonna bail us out against them? What gives us assurance that we would also win the other matches even if Madrid drop points again if what we have seen already is anything to go by?

I can never bet on Atleti again to win the UCL at the expense of Madrid, twice they had the chance, and guess what? They blew it. Poor[b] ref decisions and mother luck have been favouring Madrid in the UCL in these past seasons, so I don't expect this year to be different.[/b]

You know what? I'd be glad to eat my words in case the opposite happens grin
Usbcable, this was my post last year!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

grin grin grin
Don't worry, next season is fast approaching. We can't wait to have you guys back in the UCL while hoping we wouldn't be bored with excuses of having too many matches to play when the going is rough grin
After all, some guys that play in Europa also complain of too many fixtures.... grin grin grin

Chelseafan1, can you remember this? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
patrickmuf:
Madrid are only in the semi finals and are up against Bayern, Juup Hynckes coaches Bayern, not Pep so anything can happen and even if they win, they still have the final to play for.
Messi on the other hand is guaranteed to win La Liga and has an even better chance of winning another trophy (CDR) than Ronaldo (UCL) so your post was wrong on many fronts...
If Real Madrid don't advance to the finals or lose the finals, all of Ronaldo's goals then amounts to nothing...

What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
idreezbaba:
if even Real Madrid makes it to finals and Ronaldo scores hat trick then the opposite team scores 4 goals to lift the ucl.. Messi will still win the ballon d'or..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

Chelseafan1, can you remember this? grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

What happened against Bayern is still fresh in my memory sir, my post has nothing to do with the penalty. The penalty issue is just a normal reaction from the rival fans which I am sure you also know it's normal. You would have also cried out were you at the receiving end even though it was a right call.

What was wrong with Bayern match?

Dayo no complain. Why cry more than the bereaved?

He be like your case worse pass dipps own paapa. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
sebod:

That year was it only UCL CR7 won?

Na wa for u. And here I was thinking you were just too depressed with RM win over Juve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
patrickmuf:

And what if real Madrid win the UCL?
Does it guarantee CR the BDO?

Can you guys just get your brains out of your arses.

This is a world cup year. And the WC is greater than the UCL except for the year 2000 where we were all surprised with how Messi was awarded the award despite doing zilch in South Africa.

That said don't run ahead of yourselves again. Real hasn't won the UCL and Barca hasn't won the CDR( I pray Sevilla does)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
TalabiAudu:

What do you mean?
Juup Hynckes coached Bayern...Mistake
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
TalabiAudu:

What do you mean?

I think it means he believes Juup does or can do a better job with Bayern Munich than Pep can or will... no shame in that as far as I am concerned. I bet the reverse will be the case if it is Barcelona. Or think of Manchester United and SAF.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin

A won weyrey gbogbo.
See how they spammed this thread with trolling.

Anyway it's not you people's fault.
I have never seen a more disgraceful match like that Roma vs Barca. But it's football, shit happens.

As things stand now, Messi will win the Ballon d'or on only two conditions

1. He wins the world cup with Argentina,
2. Either Roma or Bayern wins the UCL.

Liverpool too cannot afford to win UCL, cause Salah does stand a chance of winning that Ballon d'or. As a messi fan, I'd rather he even wins it than oponunaldo grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Let's go guys,game on! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
On seeing that line up, I went back to bed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
TalabiAudu:

What do you mean?
yeye!na giroud save una life today grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Look at this..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
LethargiQue:
Look at this..
This is a positive sign.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Suarez. 1-0!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Isomerizm:
This is a positive sign.

What's positive about an empty stadium?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nothing this guys will play that will stop me from hurting..

Useless Suarez that we needed when it matters most, refused to show up..

Winning lali ga and copa Del Rey will not make up for the pains and tears i and millions of cules all over the world, felt last Tuesday in Rome..

We would gladly have choosing the champions league over the useless lali ga and copa delrey..

I swear that match in Rome still hurts me like shiit..

Every cule can pretend all they want but deep down, we are still in tears over Rome..

The only thing that can drive away this pain is if Argentina win the world cup..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) (3087) (3088) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.