Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608716 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
ddippset:
Coutinho!!!!!

We need this guy fit for the season.

I swear

He should play as a lw

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
ddippset:
Coutinho!!!!!

We need this guy fit for the season.

Asin enn! Just with few appearances, he got almost 10 goals, just imagine what would happen if he played the whole season.
I hope they give him special medical attention.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Coutinho in his usual territory . Boom grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
haymekus:

I swear

He should play as a lw

Yeah! He is better suited in an attacking position. This match just proves it, he can't control a match. Brazil midfield is non-existent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Isiterere:
Coutinho in his usual territory . Boom grin grin grin

Coutinho doing the coutinho tin, Aswear he is the best long range ball shooter right now...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
All the big teams getting served in this competition.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
The big boys slip

Argentina
Brazil
Germany
Spain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
ddippset:
grin
the truest shiit i heard all day!

;DI stay true always ma nigga..

Yo! Coutinho blew my mind.. Got me salivating for next season..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krissjones: 1:16am On Jun 18, 2018
The only way messi can score a penalty.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 3:28am On Jun 18, 2018
I BLAME GUARDIOLA FOR LEAVING BARCA,SEE HOW RONALDO FANS ARE NOW COMPARING WITH MESSI,THEY DARE NOT DURING GUARDIOLA TIME BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE BEST SET OF PLAYERS TO BUY,PLAYERS WHO CAN FIT IN TO BARCA'S STYLE...since he left,we started buying players that cant even play for sunderland.....ronaldo was just fortunate to have the best players with him since arrival to rm in 2009.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
I BLAME GUARDIOLA FOR LEAVING BARCA,SEE HOW RONALDO FANS ARE NOW COMPARING WITH MESSI,THEY DARE NOT DURING GUARDIOLA TIME BECAUSE HE KNOWS THE BEST SET OF PLAYERS TO BUY,PLAYERS WHO CAN FIT IN TO BARCA'S STYLE...since he left,we started buying players that cant even play for sunderland.....ronaldo was just fortunate to have the best players with him since arrival to rm in 2009.

And Messi was not fortunate to have the best players from 2009-2015 and one of the best coaches of the modern era?

Abi is it only Messi that deserves to be fortunate?

You guys should stop lamenting and eat the humble pie.

PS: Don't ever blame Guardiola for leaving Barca. No one can sustain that tempo forever, and he left for the same reason Zidane left recently; he didn't want to see his legacy crumble.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

And Messi was not fortunate to have the best players from 2009-2015 and one of the best coaches of the modern era?

PS: Don't ever blame Guardiola for leaving Barca. No one can sustain that tempo forever, and he left for the same reason Zidane left recently; he didn't want to see his legacy crumble.

-Lord

Guy you get work?...sorry to ask...The way you quote messages baffles me...I've been following this thread and reading Arguments but it seems you are a ghost...At the mention of Madrid or Ronaldo you will just appear from no where...nawaoo

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord
You don't understand me.right from 2009 till date madrid has been buying world class players(kaka, essien,marcelo, ramos,dimaria, ozil, etc many top class men) unlike barca,lets be fatual apart from (alves, david vila,xavi, neymar,inesta) all barca players from 2009 till date has been below average.barca hasnt bn Dis bad,was because of rubbish players they've been buying.if i were messi,i would hv left barca wit guardiola to bayern in 2014,he's the only coach that can unleach his full potentials.poor him,see how COMMOM cr7 are nw feeling superior
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
Meta4element:

Guy you get work?...sorry to ask...The way you quote messages baffles me...I've been following this thread and reading Arguments but it seems you are a ghost...At the mention of Madrid or Ronaldo you will just appear from no where...nawaoo

It doesn't take long to make a reply. And the back and forths never last for a long time.

It's the Barca-Madrid rivalry; get used to it.

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2018
WHY I SAID RONALDO IS FORTUNATE IS THAT IF HE HAD REMAINED IN MAN U,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN LONG TIME AGO,HE'S JUST LUCKY HE HAS TOP PLAYERS IN MADRID...people comparing him to messi dare not during 2009-2015 when messi had right set of players ronaldo has been enjoying from time immemorial.Am among the school of thought that believed messi would have left barca in 2015 to bayern,psg and man city...with this stupid coach we have now and mediocre players( old suarez,pique, alba,busquet ,rakitic,mumutiti, gomez, denis suarez, vidal,gomez,etc) MADRID CAN'T BUY THIS MEDIOCRES...with these set of flops messi will find it very hard in the coming years +with inesta departure.POOR MESSI,I PITY HIM BECOS HE'S NOT WISE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Meta4element:

When he comes online on nairaland,

the first thing he does is to search for "ronaldo" or "madrid"

He even has 3 accounts he use at the same time

I very jobless fellow if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
haymekus:

I tell you bro...This nigga is something else..Check Krasid and Co...They hardly reply..They only troll you when Messi encounters a bad day or Ronaldo does something extraordinary and then...off they go to their Various responsibilities...But this guy own weak me...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Meta4element:

I tell you bro...This nigga is something else..Check Krasid and Co...They hardly reply..They only troll you when Messi encounters a bad day or Ronaldo does something extraordinary and then...off they go to their Various responsibilities...But this guy own weak me...
grin grin grin...my chest. U gat no joy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
haymekus:

grin grin wicked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
You don't understand me.right from 2009 till date madrid has been buying world class players(kaka, essien,marcelo, ramos,dimaria, ozil, etc many top class men) unlike barca,lets be fatual apart from (alves, david vila,xavi, neymar,inesta) all barca players from 2009 till date has been below average.barca hasnt bn Dis bad,was because of rubbish players they've been buying.if i were messi,i would hv left barca wit guardiola to bayern in 2014,he's the only coach that can unleach his full potentials.poor him,see how COMMOM cr7 are nw feeling superior

CR7 is common?! Really.

What a waste of time.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Meta4element:

Ain't here to win your approval r*tard!

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Me just they perplexed with how he put -Lord at the end of every post even if na full stop or a line he posted.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
The guy go be one Maduman for real life... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Barkabots grin They were silent Saturday and Sunday. Suddenly, they've found their voices.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
obainojazz:
Barkabots grin They were silent Saturday and Sunday. Suddenly, they've found their voices.

Thinking personal attacks will somehow make up for the disasterclass of their pretender or somehow make the world unwatch the GOAT performance against Spain!

Delusions of grandeur by a bunch of sorority chicks.

CR7 the GOAT sends his regards.

And look what I signed off with...

-Lord

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
homesteady:

But I'm 100% sure Messi wouldn't whine like a petulant biitch because Iceland played defensively like Ronaldo did after their match.

‘Angry’ Lionel Messi slams Iceland after Argentina draw World Cup opener

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/17/angry-lionel-messi-slams-iceland-argentina-draw-world-cup-opener-7637755/?ito=cbshare

Well do you feel st*pid now?

Wow, Messi is a "petulant biitch"!

Never thought I'd see the day when a Messi fangurl called their savior that!

Good times.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
LordAdamX:

‘Angry’ Lionel Messi slams Iceland after Argentina draw World Cup opener

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/17/angry-lionel-messi-slams-iceland-argentina-draw-world-cup-opener-7637755/?ito=cbshare

Well do you feel st*pid now?

Wow, Messi is a "petulant biitch"!

Never thought I'd see the day when a Messi fangurl called their savior that!

Good times.

-Lord

so wat is ur problem? u self-service using Messi's pic everyday? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Neimar:

so wat is it problem? u self-service using Messi's pic everyday? undecided

I should be asking you that question.

Why are you mad? Were you the one who made the dumb statement? Or do you ask everyone who disses your hero this question?

Better face front if you have nothing useful to say?

No one forced him to make such an ignorant statement, so STFU and let him brood on his ill-decision.

-Lord

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2018
LordAdamX:

I should be asking you that question.

Why are you mad? Were you the one who made the dumb statement? Or do you ask everyone who disses your hero this question?

Better face front if you have nothing useful to say?

No one forced him to make such an ignorant statement, so STFU and let him brood on his ill-decision.

-Lord

oga u dy find attention...go to ur irrelevant thread and moan
messi is ur nightmare
he gives u orgasm grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Neimar:

messi is ur nightmare
he gives u orgasm grin

Let's learn to snob that jobless coward

No point quoting him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2018
haymekus:

Let's learn to snob that jobless coward

No point quoting him

right grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Neimar:

messi is ur nightmare
he gives u orgasm grin

How can someone's nightmare give the person an orgasm.

Guys, do you really have single digit IQs? Cry babies going on a personal attack when you've got nothing.

Here's the newsflash: My skin is thicker than the grey matter in your combined skulls. So do yourself a favor and give constructive replies or go fist-f*ck yourself if you think personal jabs is the way to go.

Sissies!

-Lord

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, CallTheCops(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.