Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,312 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4660060 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sommyroy10:
Messi had an assist in R16.

Pardon me. His only assist in 7 world cup games (all through the tournament).

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
World cup WhatsApp group
Iwobi: good evening house
Lewandowski : hi
Ronaldo: @messi how market
Ramos: LoL
Pogba: hahaha
Kante : my chest
Mikel obi :ours didn't reach 3 ooo
_macherano left_
Mane: admin who left
Iwobi:
Karuis : come on guys they tried
Bale : the same way you tried
Modric : and cried
Sterling : and benched
Benzema: till career finishes
_karius left_
Sane: @Aguero when are you coming back?
Aguero: daylight
Rakitic: who's aguero?
Messi: our striker
Igalo: that cannot score
Messi: you have you scored?
Moses: @messi won miss penalty 2018
Rashford: epic miss
Lingard:
Zlatan : lions don't recover like humans
Ramos: sharrap old fool, retire already
Mo Salah : lol
Ramos : hey bro mo Salah what's up
Mo Salah : who's your bro.... & Don't ever come to Egypt
Buffon: hahahaha
Neymar :
Casimero
T Kross :
_salah left_
Can: hehehe
Mbappe : @can you that went on free transfer, what re you laughing at
Lukaku: lwkm
Hazard:
De bruyne: fada lawd
Etebo: up super eagles
Messi : which one
Ronaldo : the one that dealt with your country messilessly during friendlies
Willian: savagery
Lovren: cr7 why
Godin: oh Ronaldo has finished Messi
Isco: hahaha
Pogba: Messi short man eeya
Ndidi : adonbilivit
_messi left_
#copied

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordAdamX:

Pardon me. His only assist in 7 world cup games (all through the tournament).

-Lord
In that particular tournament, only stats could not define his overall performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Brace yourself..

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sommyroy10:
In that particular tournament, only stats could not define his overall performance.

Here we go again. Are you guys never tired of this old, haggy line. And you think only stats defined Ronaldo's 2006 or 2014 world cup performance?

Next thing you'd say only stats could not define Messi overall performance in 2010 when he played 5 matches (got to the QF) and had only one assist without scoring a goal. Maybe teams qualify by the number of passes made in a match.

Messi is a 10. An AMF! There is no justification for him having 1 assist in a whole tournament that you guys claim he dragged Argentina through to the finals. I'm just profiling the emptiness of the aspersions of Messi fanatics.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordAdamX:

Here we go again. Are you guys never tired of this old, haggy line. And you think only stats defined Ronaldo's 2006 or 2014 world cup performance?

Next thing you'd say only stats could not define Messi overall performance in 2010 when he played 5 matches (got to the QF) and had only one assist without scoring a goal. Maybe teams qualify by the number of takeons made in a match.

Messi is a 10. An AMF! There is no justification for him having 1 assist in a whole tournament that you guys claim he dragged Argentina through to the finals. I'm just profiling the emptiness of the aspersions of Messi fanatics.

-Lord
First off, I was talking about messi in 2014 WC. I didnt say anything about Ronaldo. In as much messi is my favourite player, I am not delusional.
Messi has been shit this WC. Against iceland, lost a penalty, against croatia, wasnt interested, wasnt getting involved. He has been crap.

Ronaldo on the other hand I respect. To me he is the best player off the ball. People shout tapins and all. Lets say tapins were easy, getting there for the tapin aint easy. Now messi to me is more talented and to me more complete hence my preference.

Ronaldo is having a good WC. There were no fuss in ronaldos performance 2014; reason being that its portugal. Accepted. How do you expect him to perform with average players and injury(even tho he was passed fit) accepted
Euro16 aside hungary, ronaldo was average, this is not a lie. Remove that game and he had 1goal and 1 assist. All praise Ronaldo forgetting pepe, whom to me was Portugal's best player. But its Ronaldo in portugal. Portugal won their most important game without him, so Portugal might no even be that average.

When it comes to messi. The whole world on his neck, whether its his fault/not. People don even create meme and bc down already, when him never player Nigeria.
I dont even compare the two again, Domestically messi has tge upperhand and internationally Ronaldo has it here (afterall he is the greatest european goalscorer of alltime) Both are marked differently. None is above criticism.

Now 2014 WC, truthfully, who was the best player at that tournament?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Naija lost the head to head to Croatia and I think head to head comes first. Croatia is guaranteed first position

No head-to-head here man. It is goal difference, then goals scored to settle ties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sommyroy10:
First off, I was talking about messi in 2014 WC. I didnt say anything about Ronaldo. In as much messi is my favourite player, I am not delusional.
Messi has been shit this WC. Against iceland, lost a penalty, against croatia, wasnt interested, wasnt getting involved. He has been crap.

Ronaldo on the other hand I respect. To me he is the best player off the ball. People shout tapins and all. Lets say tapins were easy, getting there for the tapin aint easy. Now messi to me is more talented and to me more complete hence my preference.

Ronaldo is having a good WC. There were no fuss in ronaldos performance 2014; reason being that its portugal. Accepted. How do you expect him to perform with average players and injury(even tho he was passed fit) accepted
Euro16 aside hungary, ronaldo was average, this is not a lie. Remove that game and he had 1goal and 1 assist. All praise Ronaldo forgetting pepe, whom to me was Portugal's best player. But its Ronaldo in portugal. Portugal won their most important game without him, so Portugal might no even be that average.

When it comes to messi. The whole world on his neck, whether its his fault/not. People don even create meme and bc down already, when him never player Nigeria.
I dont even compare the two again, Domestically messi has tge upperhand and internationally Ronaldo has it here (afterall he is the greatest european goalscorer of alltime) Both are marked differently. None is above criticism.

I've been saying it since day 1 here, my major issue is with Messi's delusional fanatics. To me CR7 is the GOAT, to some people, Pele is the GOAT, to others Maradona is, and to others, Messi is. I remember posting here that everyone's GOAT list is different, but most on here were saying CR7 doesn't even enter the list because [insert reasons here]. To Messi delusional fanatics, the favorite way to make any argument is to sh*t on CR7.

Ronaldo's Euro 2016 was anything but average. He did the most he could in light of his team's capabilities. And Pepe get's praise. Everyone knows it was Portugal's defense that won them that cup. Only that Ronaldo had the most contribution to Portugal's goals; and since goals win you games and he's the talisman, he got mentioned a lot.

And how was Portugal not "so average" because they won the cup without Ronaldo? Their entire plan after Ronaldo left was to sit deep, let the game go to penalties, and hope to win there. That's not how amazing teams play? Spain or Germany wouldn't have played like that. Heck Croatia wouldn't have played like that.

That said, why does the story change when it gets to Argentina's 2014 WC campaign? How many people talk about Argentina's defense that held two 1:0 knockout stage wins, got to penalties in the SF, and only conceded one goal to an exceptional German team? Why do Messi fanatics make it seem like he dragged a sh*t team?

The whole world is on Messi's neck because he plays for Argentina with a decent squad list that should contend for the title. It's as simple as that. If Ronaldo played for Spain, Germany, or France; there'd be pressure on him to win the title. If you are a legend of the game in a favorite team like he is, you get that expectation automatically. Pele had it, Maradona had it, R9 had it, Zidane had it; no one owes him an apology if he can't handle it. Heck, even Neymar has it, and he isn't even an all-time great.

My best player of the tournament for 2014 is Muller.

I don't even see why we are debating, you're clearly not a Messi fanatic. It's okay to like Messi, same reason it's okay to like CR7, or any of the other all-time greats. But Messi fanatics shouldn't act like all of these has not been coming for a long time. Na now their cup full!

-Lord

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordAdamX:

I've been saying it since day 1 here, my major issue is with Messi's delusional fanatics. To me CR7 is the GOAT, to some people, Pele is the GOAT, to others Maradona is, and to others, Messi is. I remember posting here that everyone's GOAT list is different, but most on here were saying CR7 doesn't even enter the list because [insert reasons here].

Ronaldo's Euro 2016 was anything but average. He did the most he could in light of his team's capabilities. And Pepe get's praise. Everyone knows it was Portugal's defense that won them that cup. Only that Ronaldo had the most contribution to Portugal's goals; and since goals win you games and he's the talisman, he got mentioned a lot.

And how was Portugal not "so average" because they won the cup without Ronaldo? Their entire plan after Ronaldo left was to sit deep, let the game go to penalties, and hope to win there. That's not how amazing teams play? Spain or Germany wouldn't have played like that. Heck Croatia wouldn't have played like that.

That said, why does the story change when it gets to Argentina's 2014 WC campaign? How many people talk about Argentina's defense that held two 1:0 knockout stage wins, got to penalties in the SF, and only conceded one goal to an exceptional German team? Why do Messi fanatics make it seem like he dragged a sh*t team?

The whole world is on Messi's neck because he plays for Argentina with a decent squad list that should contend for the title. It's as simple as that. If Ronaldo played for Spain, Germany, or France; there'd be pressure on him to win the title. If you are a legend of the game in a favorite team like he is, you get that expectation automatically. Pele had it, Maradona had it, R9 had it, Zidane had it; no one owes him an apology if he can't handle it. Heck, even Neymar has it, and he isn't even an all-time great.

My best player of the tournament for 2014 is Muller.

I don't even see why we are debating, you're clearly not a Messi fanatic. It's okay to like Messi, same reason it's okay to like CR7, or any of the other all-time greats. But Messi fanatics shouldn't act like all of these has not been coming for a long time. Na now their cup full!

-Lord

Lord of rubbish
welldone

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
see if any team have Madrid first team player in their first eleven the effect is always clear...

#ToniKross saves Germany

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
visit
www.givemesport.com
fans vote for the GOAT even after the croatia game
Messi 513 votes Ronaldo 359 votes Maradona 278 votes
organized by the mirror
people who have sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
visit
www.givemesport.com
Messi 513 votes Ronaldo 359 votes Maradona 278 votes
organized by the mirror
people who have sense

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Edubbs:
visit

www.givemesport.com

Messi 513 votes
Ronaldo 359 votes
Maradona 278 votes

organized by the mirror

people who have sense
Keep on consoling yourselfs,i know its not easy ... grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordAdamX:

Have you ever heard any CR7 fan boast that Ronaldo singlehandedly took Portugal to the 2006 WC semi-final?

And what if someone makes that statement? Messi scored 4 goals in 2014 group stages against the mighty Bosnia, Nigeria, and Iran; then did not score (and made only one assist-his only assist of the tournament) in the Ro16, QF, SF, or Final. He was a passenger in the knockout stages. Yet, you guys can't go a minute without shoving 2014 in our collective faces. Ronaldo has scored 4 goals already in 2 matches. Even if he doesn't score or assist again and Portugal somehow find themselves in the final, he has done as much as Messi did in 2014.

When people say Messi is facing undue criticism, I laff, because the blame should 100% go to his fanatics. You guys have made it your favorite pasttime to sh*t on CR7--an all-time great--on so many occasions, it isn't even funny. Then one time, one time he gets to walk in CR7's shoes, and he falls apart like a pack of cards. You guys practically brought the gasoline, wood, and matchbox to start this fire that's consuming Messi.

Messi could do all things. He could play anywhere with anyone. He is the ultimate team player. He could play all positions. He is alien.

CR7 on the other hand was the exact opposite.

Now, Messi is only human. Messi can have bad tournaments. Messi needs good teammates to succeed. The pressure on him is too much.

No sh*t!

Like everyone who regarded either of CR7, Pele, or Maradona as their personal G.O.A.T knew this except the delusional Messi wanksters.

The chicken has finally come home to roost and your folly has been found out.

-Lord
Yes I have heard "Ronaldo singlehandedly won the euros for portugal"
Yes i have heard "Ronaldo singlehandedly beat spain"
Yes I have heard "Ronaldo is playing with 10 dead woods in portugal"

Yes Ronaldo has scored 4 goals.
Like you said we are now waiting for him to do nothing and find himself in the final.
But until then, he is still miles below Messi in terms of fifa world cup achievement.

As for the continental competitions,
Messi got to 3 finals and failed,
Ronaldo got to 2 finals, failed in 1 and missed 1.

I do not see how that makes Ronaldo conclusively better than Messi in the continentals.
Except of course you wish to remind us again that Ronaldo was a cheerleader/choir master in that final.

Until Ronaldo makes that final this world cup, he is only your personal GOAT.
The consensus GOAT candidates remain Messi, Maradona and Pele.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Edubbs:

[s]Yes I have heard "Ronaldo singlehandedly won the euros for portugal"
Yes i have heard "Ronaldo singlehandedly beat spain"
Yes I have heard "Ronaldo is playing with 10 dead woods in portugal"

Yes Ronaldo has scored 4 goals.
Like you said we are now waiting for him to do nothing and find himself in the final.
But until then, he is still miles below Messi in terms of fifa world cup achievement.

As for the continental competitions,
Messi got to 3 finals and failed,
Ronaldo got to 2 finals, failed in 1 and missed 1.

I do not see how that makes Ronaldo conclusively better than Messi in the continentals.
Except of course you wish to remind us again that Ronaldo was a cheerleader/choir master in that final.

Until Ronaldo makes that final this world cup, he is only your personal GOAT.
The consensus GOAT candidates remain Messi, Maradona and Pele.[/s]

Can you read?

This was my question:

Have you ever heard any CR7 fan boast that Ronaldo singlehandedly took Portugal to the 2006 WC semi-final?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQ9ZZWvEVo

ESPN did a video on settling the GOAT debate: And look at the names, you dumb f*ck!

@Sommyroy10; this is an example of a Messi fanatic? Look how st*pid he sounds?

One minute he says that CR7 gets more votes than Maradona in a poll organized by a Messi-apologetic sports site, then proceeds to state that CR7 isn't a consensus GOAT candidate.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordAdamX:

Can you read?

This was my question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQ9ZZWvEVo

ESPN did a video on settling the GOAT debate: And look at the names, you dumb f*ck!

@Sommyroy10; this is an example of a Messi fanatic? Look how st*pid he sounds?

One minute he says that CR7 gets more votes than Maradona in a poll organized by a Messi-apologetic sports site, then proceeds to state that CR7 isn't a consensus GOAT candidate.

-Lord
lol.

well you just fuccked yourself with that video.

at probably messi's worst spell ever and ronaldo's best spell ever,

just how many people

some random woody allen-looking fuckers!

LOL.

that poll was conducted in london by fans.

when I say he doesn't get into the debate i'm talking pundits and football luminaries you 'wet cunt'

and BTW take that question and shove it up your "you know what"

you don't tell me what to say.

besides only am imbeciile would ask such, in a team with figo, deco and maniche. etc.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Damn!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sommyroy10:

Mueller, Hames, Kroos

Everyone knows that Golden Ball handed to Messi was a fraudulent one

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Edubbs:
[s]lol.

well you just fuccked yourself with that video.

at probably messi's worst spell ever and ronaldo's best spell ever,

just how many people

some random woody allen-looking fuckers!

LOL.

that poll was conducted in london by fans.

when I say he doesn't get into the debate i'm talking pundits and football luminaries you 'wet cunt'

and BTW take that question and shove it up your "you know what"

you don't tell me what to say.

besides only am imbeciile would ask such, in a team with figo, deco and maniche. etc.[/s]

A. You can't read.
B. Is CR7 in the ESPN GOAT conversation? Yes or No? Is CR7 in the Mirror Poll GOAT conversation? Yes or No?

The ESPN poll had football pundits and fans. Go watch the video. Mirror Poll had football fans and pundits as well.

Illiterate!

Explain to us how a poll result like this (the one you provided)...

1. Lionel Messi - 513 votes
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 359 votes
3. Diego Maradona - 278 votes
4. Ronaldo - 269 votes
5. Pele - 248 votes
6. Zinedine Zidane - 247 votes
7. Ronaldinho - 223 votes
8. Johan Cruyff - 200 votes
9. George Best - 55 votes
10. Alfredo Di Stefano - 43 votes

...proves that CR7 is not in the GOAT conversation? Answer!

M*r*n!

-Lord

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:24am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:

Mueller, Hames, Kroos

Among those three, only Mueller had a strong case. The two played fantastic tho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:

Mueller, Hames, Kroos

Don't mind him!

I mean it was clear as day that Messi didn't deserve the Golden Ball over Muller. Part of the many st*pid decisions made by the Messi-obsessed Blatter's FIFA.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2018
tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2018
BARCELONA SHOULD EMPLOY RONALDINHO AS THEIR NEW COACH.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?OR EVEN CALL GUARDIOLA BACK
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Sommyroy10:
Among those three, only Mueller had a strong case. The two played fantastic tho.
Well at least you can admit that Messi probably didn't deserve the Golden Ball that year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 8:50am On Jun 24, 2018
LordAdamX:

Don't mind him!

I mean it was clear as day that Messi didn't deserve the Golden Ball over Muller. Part of the many st*pid decisions made by the Messi-obsessed Blatter's FIFA.

-Lord

Na Adidas parapo, paddy paddy wayo wayo arrangee ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2018
A40:
Well at least you can admit that Messi probably didn't deserve the Golden Ball that year
on the contrary, I think Messi deserved it. Muller had a strong case considering Germany were champions and performed consistently. My opinion. Come to think of it, if Ronaldo played the way Messi played, took Portugal to the final and lost, he would have probably won it and am sure there wont be any fuss from your side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Sommyroy10:
on the contrary, I think Messi deserved it. Muller had a strong case considering Germany were champions and performed consistently. My opinion. Come to think of it, if Ronaldo played the way Messi played, took Portugal to the final and lost, he would have probably won it and am sure there wont be any fuss from your side.
Lol I wouldn't try to change your mind on who you believed was the deserved winner but Mueller scored more goals and provided more assists for the team that actually won the tournament. For me Messi was the fourth best player at best

There would be fuss if I didn't think Ronaldo deserved it. I was one of those that was up in arms when Ronaldo won WPOTY in 2013 same way I didn't believe Messi deserved the WPOTY in 2010. I'm not partial

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2018
We shall be waiting for ronaldo to win his own golden ball,

Whether deserved or undeserved!

Anyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2018
We are also waiting for Messi to win anything. Even Copa America with only 12 teams participating

Whether he's on the bench for the entire tournament sef e no matter

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Upnepaa:

kai undecided

You still don't my point do you undecided

I have seen many Barca/Nigerian fans that say they will support Nigeria on Tuesday, yet I have many that stick with Argentina, point it, You don't use the opinions of some fans to judge the whole fan base, that is prejudicial.

You can't judge people's patriotism through this means and you can't force it on there throat, there are many Spanish nationals that supported Portugal against Spain just because of Ronaldo but nobody judged them,everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Just because you are fortunate enough not to be in the same kind of Portugal/Nigeria dilemma doesn't mean you should run your mouth like tap water. I'm only supporting Nigeria because Argentina has been piss poor in this world cup and even if they eventually scape through, France is already waiting for them which I think they will never escape an embarrassment.

Like I said earlier, I know many Madrid fans that will give up their kidneys, souls, their fairly used destiny in exchange of a Portugal victory against Nigeria in a world cup final. Don't make anybody feel guilty because Nigeria and Argentina are playing. It is not like they have committed treason or some kind of betrayal.

I never said ALL barca fans.
I said only barca fans you would see supporting Argentina ahead of Nigeria.

And that is undisputable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
obainojazz:
tongue

All real Argentines know this.

it's the budget Argentines on Nairaland that won't let us rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
LordAdamX:

And what if someone makes that statement? Messi scored 4 goals in 2014 group stages against the mighty Bosnia, Nigeria, and Iran; then did not score (and made only one assist-his only assist of the tournament) in the Ro16, QF, SF, or Final. He was a passenger in the knockout stages. Yet, you guys can't go a minute without shoving 2014 in our collective faces. Ronaldo has scored 4 goals already in 2 matches. Even if he doesn't score or assist again and Portugal somehow find themselves in the final, he has done as much as Messi did in 2014.

When people say Messi is facing undue criticism, I laff, because the blame should 100% go to his fanatics. You guys have made it your favorite pasttime to sh*t on CR7--an all-time great--on so many occasions, it isn't even funny. Then one time, one time he gets to walk in CR7's shoes, and he falls apart like a pack of cards. You guys practically brought the gasoline, wood, and matchbox to start this fire that's consuming Messi.

Messi could do all things. He could play anywhere with anyone. He is the ultimate team player. He could play all positions. He is alien.

CR7 on the other hand was the exact opposite.

Now, Messi is only human. Messi can have bad tournaments. Messi needs good teammates to succeed. The pressure on him is too much.

No sh*t!

Like everyone who regarded either of CR7, Pele, or Maradona as their personal G.O.A.T knew this except the delusional Messi wanksters.

The chicken has finally come home to roost and your folly has been found out.

-Lord

I Love this post.
Spot on kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.