Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610704 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:44am On Jun 27, 2018
Ibime:

Where did you learn your own football? Only fickle born yesterday fan like you can be swayed by a little blood on someone's face.

Mascherano that was the worst player on the pitch today, misplacing passes upandan. He misplaced like 5 passes in the first 10 minutes, then went to nod his own player to concede the corner, then he gave away the penalty. Inbetween times Musa was winding his waste like somebody dancing salsa.

It seems all one needs to do to be considered a Lion is cut their face and play rubbish.

If Argentina are truly serious about winning this WC, they will drop Mascherano pronto.

Yes, he was dribbled, misplaced passes, made errors... but kept fighting for every ball, kept running, kept playing and talking to his team-mates, heckling the ref. Dude was like the coach on the field. Abegiii, dem no dey buy dis kain experience for market.
If the Super Eagles only had this qualities for the last 15 minutes of the game, may have been a totally different outcome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Sullen and crestfallen Nigerians all around me this morning.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,what a beautiful sight. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:
lordAdamx

did they ban you from posting in this thread ?
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2018
RuuDie:
Been watching some clips of Franco Armani and scratching my head as to why he isn't Argentinas number 1 goalie... or at worst, 2. I mean, the dude is a starter for River Plate!
Gerónimo Rulli should be their number 1 even ahead of Romero

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DeadPresidents: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2018
While we welcome Byke back, it's important for him to catch up on the L's delegated to LLippset for safe keeping awaiting the re-incarnation.

Here are Byke's L's in due order:

1. A certain tattoo-merchant with a gorimapa the size of wall-clock was found out to be a fraud. Said tattoo merchant was actively campaigned for by the same entity to a whom this L is issued.

2. The goblin-nosed Turk, Valmierda, was found out to be a packed penalty box merchant and summarily dispatched by the Romans. So ironic that he wasn't even a Jew to begin with

3. Lionel Andres Cuccitini Messi dropped disaster-class...after disaster-class...after disaster-class against the Vikings and getting put to the sword by the much despised, oft maligned Croatian lesbian, Ivan Rakitic until he came in contact with some Ashebi merchants from West Africa.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo Aveiro dos Santos being adjudged as the greatest to ever do this by even his most ardent detractors.

Ladies ůnd gentlemen, here are the most news worthy L's shared to Byke in recent times.

Stay expectant as yours truly updates this list in due time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2018
RuuDie:

Yes, he was dribbled, misplaced passes, made errors... but kept fighting for every ball, kept running, kept playing and talking to his team-mates, heckling the ref. Dude was like the coach on the field. Abegiii, dem no dey buy dis kain experience for market.
If the Super Eagles only had this qualities for the last 15 minutes of the game, may have been a totally different outcome!

Nonsense. Forming activity upandan. Is it Ighalo or Mikel that did not argue with ref? He is lucky Ighalo missed those chances and Rojo took a more difficult chance, that's all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2018
RuuDie:
Been watching some clips of Franco Armani and scratching my head as to why he isn't Argentinas number 1 goalie... or at worst, 2. I mean, the dude is a starter for River Plate!
caballero should never enter the pitch..
Nigga cost us against croatria.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2018
I just pray they don't start benching aguero for higuain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2018
As for me i won't say anything cud this Argentina squad is very weak... I see France beating them .but what av learned frm this worldworld cup so far is to never underestimate any team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:
As for me i won't say anything cud this Argentina squad is very weak... I see France beating them .but what av learned frm this worldworld cup so far is to never underestimate any team
lol

but you just said something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2018
The way messi haters are waiting patiently for Argentina to lose ehn...this thread will welcome haters from all over grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:
This never happened in the game. Stop posting edited picture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ibime:

Nonsense. Forming activity upandan. Is it Ighalo or Mikel that did not argue with ref? He is lucky Ighalo missed those chances and Rojo took a more difficult chance, that's all.

Your tuppence!

Excerpt from Rohr post match comments: "we are disappointed. My young team was missing a little experience to handle the final minutes..."

This is why the "activity" of Mascherano was important and is valued.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ibime:

Where did you learn your own football? Only fickle born yesterday fan like you can be swayed by a little blood on someone's face.

Mascherano that was the worst player on the pitch today, misplacing passes upandan. He misplaced like 5 passes in the first 10 minutes, then went to nod his own player to concede the corner, then he gave away the penalty. Inbetween times Musa was winding his waste like somebody dancing salsa.

It seems all one needs to do to be considered a Lion is cut their face and play rubbish.

If Argentina are truly serious about winning this WC, they will drop Mascherano pronto.

I concur, Mascherano is completely washed-up. I watched the game against Iceland and took note of his misplaced passes and ill-timed tackles. It's such minute and unchecked errors that often accumulates until it leads to a debacle. They - La Albiceleste - didn't address the issue after the game, probably because it didn't cause any serious damage, and that was why they got defeated 3-0 by Croatia.

One would think that all those years spent at FC Barcelona - getting steeped in the Tiki-taka culture - would mean that he'd at least be capable of executing accurate passes, but no... He's all brute & no brains.

Some would argue that he's since moved to China & hasn't been playing competitive football in a while, but then Paulinho maintained his form even after a long spell in China.

I think Mascherano would be more useful if he played as a central back like he did at FCB, rather than playing as a holding midfielder - a position that's no longer natural for him to play in. He's not creative and has got zero midfield presence. He has an abysmal presence of mind (which accounts for his poor tackles most of the time), his first-touch control of the ball usually is piss-poor; he's often indecisive & can't get the ball out of tricky situations as fluidly as a Sergio Busquets or Casemiro would do.

If I were the coach and I had no better replacement, I'd field Mascherano as CB rather than as DMF - that way there would be less damage.

But of course, when defending against pacy players like Neymar & CR7 who are very "professional" in drawing out fouls, having a Mascherano as CB could prove disastrous (his old age & poor presence of mind comes to play here).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm surprised no one's talked about Messi's half-time pep talk, which as well proved crucial in Argentina's win - at least it did in Rio Ferdinand's opinion.

It is reported that Messi offered some words of encouragement to his teammates & asked them to take shots at goal whenever the opportunity presented itself.

Extroversion & the capacity for leadership are not mutually exclusive. One can both be a non-extrovert & a good leader at the same time, and Messi proved the critics wrong yesterday who in the past have questioned his leadership qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
DarkRebel69:

I concur, Mascherano is completely washed-up. I watched the game against Iceland and took note of his misplaced passes and ill-timed tackles. It's such minute and unchecked errors that often accumulates until it leads to a debacle. They - La Albiceleste - didn't address the issue after the game, probably because it didn't cause any serious damage, and that was why they got defeated 3-0 by Croatia.

One would think that all those years spent at FC Barcelona - getting steeped in the Tiki-taka culture - would mean that he'd at least be capable of executing accurate passes, but no... He's all brute & no brains.

Some would argue that he's since moved to China & hasn't been playing competitive football in a while, but then Paulinho maintained his form even after a long spell in China.

I think Mascherano would be more useful if he played as a central back like he did at FCB, rather than playing as a holding midfielder - a position that's no longer natural for him to play in. He's not creative and has got zero midfield presence. He has an abysmal presence of mind (which accounts for his poor tackles most of the time), his first-touch control of the ball usually is piss-poor; he's often indecisive & can't get the ball out of tricky situations as fluidly as a Sergio Busquets or Casemiro would do.

If I were the coach and I had no better replacement, I'd field Mascherano as CB rather than as DMF - that way there would be less damage.

But of course, when defending against pacy players like Neymar & CR7 who are very "professional" in drawing out fouls, having a Mascherano as CB could prove disastrous (his old age & poor presence of mind comes to play here).

spot on. If it were more dangerous players, Nigeria should have atleast equalized right after messi gave them the lead. At FCB where mascherano plays as a CB he was restricted to short passes and little or no long pass, that job was for pique ( Center backs). As a midfielder in Argentina he misplaced both short and long passes. He is more of a destroyer than an orchestrator.
He was voted 2nd worst Argetine player (and in the match)just ahead of Meza in last night's match by fans on bbc.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
While we welcome Byke back, it's important for him to catch up on the L's delegated to LLippset for safe keeping awaiting the re-incarnation.

1. A certain tattoo-merchant with a gorimapa the size of wall-clock was found out to be a fraud. Said tattoo merchant was actively campaigned for by the same entity to a whom this L is issued.
The undeserved pressure that follows the Argentine national team got to Sampaoli,so he had to move away from his ways for a bit.

After I talked to him on a conference call the morning after the Croatia match and promising to cut his snooker head into pork chops and serve to my dogs should he not fix up....He regained his coaching abilities back.

2. The goblin-nosed Turk, Valmierda, was found out to be a packed penalty box merchant and summarily dispatched by the Romans. So ironic that he wasn't even a Jew to begin with
I am of the opinion that Valverde's death would make my heart pump blood more efficiently, so I have no idea how this is a L I got,when I never even wanted the man.

3. Lionel Andres Cuccitini Messi dropped disaster-class...after disaster-class...after disaster-class against the Vikings and getting put to the sword by the much despised, oft maligned Croatian lesbian, Ivan Rakitic until he came in contact with some Ashebi merchants from West Africa.
Yes,it was Messi's fault that groundnut head Sampaoli decided to play midfielders with Aspergers in the first two games who could not deliver him the ball to wreck havoc.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo Aveiro dos Santos being adjudged as the greatest to ever do this by even his most ardent detractors.
Looooooooooooooooooooollllllll,Lmmmmmmmmmaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,Lwkkkkkkkmmmmmmmmmmmdddddddd....are you related to Bovi?

Ladies ůnd gentlemen, here are the most news worthy L's shared to Byke in recent times.

0 L's taken here dude.

I'm undefeated, never lost......

Try harder.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:

Its photoshopped.

Check https://www.reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/8u4pst/_/

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
LosVikingos:

Na their way grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:
lordAdamx

did they ban you from posting in this thread ?

If I start now, you guys would start complaining.

Why seek for trouble when there's the option to maintain the peace?

Or is this some sick masochism on your part to look for whoever will spank you.

Everyone is in a precarious situation. Ronaldo against those ATH demons at the back while the Portuguese backline is against Cavani and Suarez. Then there's Argentina against France, which is nothing like Argentina-Nigeria; as France does not have Ighalo and Iheanacho; they have Griezmann and Mbappe.

Is there any reason why in light of this, you want to start something you wouldn't be able to finish because Messi finally scored a goal against his favorite national team opponent.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
RuuDie:

Your tuppence!

Excerpt from Rohr post match comments: "we are disappointed. My young team was missing a little experience to handle the final minutes..."

This is why the "activity" of Mascherano was important and is valued.
Lol. How does the bolded show that it was mascherano's experience that propelled Argentina to win? Where was the experience when he brock lesnar'ed Balogun in the box?.. Who caused the penalty? its not by screaming and gesticulating every now and then. Mascherano is way past his prime and is just in that team because he flatters to deceive Sampaoli with his Apari.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ass whooping for the germans
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sane right Now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Its obvious the photo was Photoshoped i kw. U guys are so pained that ur even putting link self grin haba madrid fans i hail
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
The only country i feared is out. Big chance for ronaldo or messi to win this cup o
Ps
If argentina wins france and Portugal win uraguary guess what
Ronaldo vs messi quarter final cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Edubbs: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:
The only country i feared is out. Big chance for ronaldo or messi to win this cup o
Ps
Brazil are looking good for the cup.

Germany just cleared the way for Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
Edubbs:
Brazil are looking good for the cup.

Germany just cleared the way for Brazil.
Serbia might shock Brazil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
DeadPresidents:

help I just wasted 5 seconds of my life reading this embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Marcelo off injured... hmmm, shey na the warning signs for Brazil be dis!?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
snrman:
Ps

ARGENTINA WILL NOT WIN FRANCE... NEVER!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Every coach get him own comma... Douglas Costa no suppose dey start over Willian so!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: sholatech(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.