Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4802888 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (6310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2018
losprince:
that valencia match was not good and on par with what i would have loved, yes we held posession and passed the ball around yet whenever we got to the opposition half we pass the ball backwards... nobody dribbles or try to create chances, we just kept on tiki...ing taka...ing the whole 90 mins.

packing of Bus shouldn't be an excuse for you not to force attack.
when 10 opposing players camp in their box in lines of 4,

those players are humans.

humans fall into the solid state of matter,

not gaseous.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let us call v.v to explain why he let dembele who won is up to 6points and Spanish super cup sat on the bench for 83minutes...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
barça players nominated for Ballon D'or 2018

I saw a lady in this mix, but I think we should replace her with this one.

Winning is sure.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
sevilla and inter are in crazy form

And Madrid are in what form Abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Claireshan1(f): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
dmcdad:

Someone you forgot about, right?
that's a lie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Claireshan1:
that's a lie
cheesycheesycheesy

It's a true.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
How the heck did suarez get nominated for the balon dor?

The awards are nothing more than the most popular players in a season undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Olamyyde:
How the heck did suarez get nominated for the balon dor?

The awards are nothing more than the most popular players in a season undecided
not many people score 20 goals a season and also win 2 trophies and have a decent world cup encounter

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
How Ciro Immobile got omitted from that Fraudon d'or list with AbdulKarimu Benzema included, I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
senorova:
How Ciro Immobile got omitted from that Fraudon d'or list with AbdulKarimu Benzema included, I don't understand.

It's a popularity contest. What is Suarez doing there? Why was Umtiti left out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Paco gets on the score sheet again for Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
Paco with a brace already, can we exchange Suarez for table water pls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Isiterere:
Paco with a brace already, can we exchange Suarez for table water pls.
paco is in form no doubt,hope he keeps it up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2018
NOT everyone has the capacity to succeed at a top club like Barcelona. Maybe Alcacer is such a player. Maybe a middle-level club suits him more. He was this consistent at Valencia before we bought him and he went on to flounder. Now he appears reborn at Dortmund
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2018
paco was not given the opportunity to shine when he was at barça

jpmoriarti:
NOT everyone has the capacity to succeed at a top club like Barcelona. Maybe Alcacer is such a player. Maybe a middle-level club suits him more. He was this consistent at Valencia before we bought him and he went on to flounder. Now he appears reborn at Dortmund

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
MJBOLT:
paco was not given the opportunity to shine when he was at barça
After 2 years at Barca and you are still talking about opportunities not given? Most of the matches the guy played, he never really got going, always at a different wavelength, slow and indecisive . I don't think he's of Barcelona quality
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2018
jpmoriarti:
After 2 years at Barca and you are still talking about opportunities not given? Most of the matches the guy played, he never really got going, always at a different wavelength, slow and indecisive . I don't think he's of Barcelona quality

Suarez that is decisive and fast is even killing attacks and wasting goal scoring chances .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Isiterere:

Suarez that is decisive and fast is even killing attacks and wasting goal scoring chances .
On his day, you can agree that there's no striker quite like Suarez. We all know that age is now finally catching up with him slowly but surely. You can't be fast and decisive forever. Sooner or later, jaded legs and strained muscles will begin to take their toll. grin grin But Paco is 24 or 25. Suarez at that age was a monster in front of goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
jpmoriarti:
On his day, you can agree that there's no striker quite like Suarez. We all know that age is now finally catching up with him slowly but surely. You can't be fast and decisive forever. Sooner or later, jaded legs and strained muscles will begin to take their toll. grin grin But Paco is 24 or 25. Suarez at that age was a monster in front of goal.
@bolded,

don't say "on his day"
say "Suarez of 3 seasons ago"

that is Suarez of old.

currently he is behind Cavani, Lewandowski, Kane, Firmino, Aguero, Griezman,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
There is only one reason why paco didn't get chances at barca.
It is because he is a poacher who hardly contibutes to the build up play. He was a better finisher than suarez since last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
@bolded,

don't say "on his day"
say "Suarez of 3 seasons ago"

that is Suarez of old.

currently he is behind Cavani, Lewandowski, Kane, Firmino, Aguero, Griezman,
A club like Barcelona should not have present Suarez among the first eleven except in Copa De Rey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 2:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Really happy for Paco...Not once did he complain when he was here for not playing enough or being given enough chances.

Now we have Arturo Vidal...who makes death threats to Valverde on social media for not playing him,after been in Barcelona for just 30seconds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2018
I just watched the highlights of Spain's game, and I think Barca should take a look at Athletico's Rodri as Busquets successor instead of going for De jong.

The guy replaced busi who.was rested, and did a perfect job, was as if busi was on the pitch. same style of play, same pass accuracy, same ball control. And he is just 22years old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Awesome01:
I just watched the highlights of Spain's game, and I think Barca should take a look at Athletico's Rodri as Busquets successor instead of going for De jong.

The guy replaced busi who.was rested, and did a perfect job, was as if busi was on the pitch. same style of play, same pass accuracy, same ball control. And he is just 22years old.
Exactly, i noticed the guy when Atlectico play Real Madrid the other day. He was awesome. What impressed me most was the serenity he exuded even when Madrid midfield was all over him. His calmness in possession, just like Busquet's, was a joy to watch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dlordsamurai:
IF i really start giving you insult, believe bro, you will kill your pathetic self this night, go to romance session and other section and ask who dlordsamurai is, if i change to my whitewizard alternate account, i will diss both u and ur family and by the end of tomorrow the pics of ur parents will be all over this thread, i can go to the extreme to hurt you and that your criminal brother. "just continue, your cup is getting filled up.
just imagine this idiot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 5:32am On Oct 14, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 5:34am On Oct 14, 2018
"There's a need to take the leadership away from Messi , as we want him to be Messi , which he wouldn't be."

Wow! That is very deep.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2018
monerozi5590:
"There's a need to take the leadership away from Messi , as we want him to be Messi , which he wouldn't be."

Wow! That is very deep.

We all know that drug addict for his antics.
He praises Messi today and blasts Messi tomorrow.

Same shít, different day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CrisRay: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2018
TLona1:

We all know that drug addict for his antics.
He praises Messi today and blasts Messi tomorrow.

Same shít, different day.

Mr man shut up undecided

Messi is a sore loser especially in the Argentine shirt

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
who is this wretched animal undecided
CrisRay:
Mr man shut up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
CrisRay:

Mr man shut up undecided

A sore loser is someone who loses in a fair
competition but whines about it on a constant basis, blaming everyone around them for their loss except themselves. Fun to taunt , but no fun to play with.
At least understand your words before you type.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) ... (6310) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.