Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,935 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613684 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
IKON360:

dead maggot displaying. But a dead maggot is a dead maggot.

Ironic, that this is coming from someone who has made one irretrievably daft statement after another in the past week or more.

LMAO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
The team should give us definitive news regarding messi Abeg. I'm musing over selling him from my uclfantasy team. I no wan sell am finish him go come score hattrick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
What time is the match tomorrow ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
SerVik:
The team should give us definitive news regarding messi Abeg. I'm musing over selling him from my uclfantasy team. I no wan sell am finish him go come score hattrick.
do not be deceived by recent wins, Barcelona is still trash without Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
Isomerizm:
I don't want Messi in the Inter game tho. Dude should just chill.
Even Me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
do not be deceived by recent wins, Barcelona is still trash without Messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Eruditor:

The same game you could not explain what Salah was doing all game?

If you play Liverpool, in their ground, where you have not won, since 2003 and only get a draw, because you missed a penalty and had better scoring chances, I struggle to understand how else you did not outplay them.

But I understand where you are coming from, whenever City don't win a game by 4+ goals the general consensus is usually that the other team deserved their draw.

People on your thread actually said if Conte was more attacking your team would have nicked a draw in the 1-0 loss at the Etihad last season. LOL
What concerns me with what Salah was doing?
Also, please pull up the stats and show how they had better scoring chances.
Like the penalty wasn't won on the break when City had been on the back foot for about 10 minutes.

It's also funny how some people hailed Guardiola for a masterclass in conservatism and you're here telling me he outplayed Liverpool.

Boss I have no issues with Pep. Just stop pulling facts from thin air to praise him and rubbish others.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

What concerns me with what Salah was doing?
Also, please pull up the stats and show how they had better scoring chances.
Like the penalty wasn't won on the break when City had been on the back foot for about 10 minutes.

It's also funny how some people hailed Guardiola for a masterclass in conservatism and you're here telling me he outplayed Liverpool.

Boss I have no issues with Pep. Just stop pulling facts from thin air to praise him and rubbish others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mql9dPsOGpg

That is the official match highlight of that game. While you are at it, kindly show us how City were on the backfoot prior to the penalty and what stat you have that will support it.

As for the people hailing whatever they want to hail; it is called propaganda. Only one team consistently had all their players behind the ball. Only one team was hoping to win through counter and pressing. Only one team hoofed the ball to by-pass the press. The other team did everything they are known for only that Mendy and Walker did not bomb forward as they usually would.

Like I had said before; Any game City don't win by 4+ goals the narrative is always that the other team deserved a draw.

Invite me to a discussion on praising Pep and rubbishing others. I am not sure I have seen a thread where that was happening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Taguchi:

“I liked the Premier League. I found it very motivating and very exciting. It gets a lot of attention, although I feel the quality is overrated– the individual quality, the technical part.-------------ZLATAN

later this EPL fanboys no go allow person hear word
Stoke this Burnley that
why do you feel that I'm an EPL fanboy? I love football, I watch even Belgian league and I enjoy it. The best league in the world for almost 10 years now is la liga. Champions league being a yard stick. But the most bloodrushing, entertaining is EPL. Being entertaining doesn't mean its the best.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
the reason I want Messi to play tomorrow is simple, more goals for him. The more goals, the better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
IKON360:

why do you feel that I'm an EPL fanboy? I love football, I watch even Belgian league and I enjoy it. The best league in the world for almost 10 years now is la liga. Champions league being a yard stick. But the most bloodrushing, entertaining is EPL. Being entertaining doesn't mean its the best.

lol
actually I wasn't referring to you bro I know you are a certified cule
well, entertainment is relative and I being someone that love good free flowing football I don't think the EPL offers that

EPL is marketed perfecy and is the most followed league hence the illusion of entertainment.

Sentiments aside I will take the liga and Bundesliga over the EPL if entertainment and football quality is the only yardstick

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
What time is the match tomorrow ?

9pm.
Late if you ask me. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goodness4525: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
attention please****"

meanwhile the goat and co has landed in Italy ahead of tomorrow clash

one word for them

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Goodness4525: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Taguchi:

lol
actually I wasn't referring to you bro I know you are a certified cule
well, entertainment is relative and I being someone that love good free flowing football I don't think the EPL offers that

EPL is marketed perfecy and is the most followed league hence the illusion of entertainment.

Sentiments aside I will take the liga and Bundesliga over the EPL if entertainment and football quality is the only yardstick
I watched Liverpool vs Chelsea and Arsenal vs Liverpool, this evening. Those matches were so wonderful. Even my mom was impressed. She kept on extolling Messi. And I realised that Messi and Ronaldo will thrive better in teams and leagues that keep ball on the ground and pass. Than when everybody just keeps hitting the ball into the air.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
abeg let Suarez remain our 1st choice penalty taker. That penalty against Madrid was lit. Hit it hard and low. I don't just understand how Messi has such an unusually poor penalty conversion ratio
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 3:58am On Nov 06, 2018
the funny thing is messi has never missed a league el classico penalty

IKON360:
abeg let Suarez remain our 1st choice penalty taker. That penalty against Madrid was lit. Hit it hard and low. I don't just understand how Messi has such an unusually poor penalty conversion ratio
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2018
MJBOLT:
the funny thing is messi has never missed a league el classico penalty

hmm that's intresting. Its just funny, Messi's only blight is penalties. He's excellent at scoring, free kicks, dribbling, passing, positioning, except penalties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
IKON360:

hmm that's intresting. Its just funny, Messi's only blight is penalties. He's excellent at scoring, free kicks, dribbling, passing, positioning, except penalties.
I think you're exaggerating Messi's penalty failures.

Yes he has missed some very crucial penalties but that is notmal because he has attempted many crucial penalties and he has scored many crucial penalties.

Messi and Ronaldo are the players who have attempted around 100 penalties.

I bet you that no other active player has attempted up to 60 penalties.

And the fact is that;

The more penalties a player attempts the lower his success rate.

It is very easy for a player to have attempted only 10 penalties and record a 100% success rate.

To put it in perspective I would ask you;

1.Player A has attempted 20 and scored 20, that's 100%.

2.Player B has attempted 100 and scored 90, and that's 90%.

But who's better at penalties?

I would go for the second guy despite having a lower percentage success rate. That's because his sample space is far too wide!

Messi has played 88 penalties and scored 71,
That's 80.68% success rate.

Ronaldo has played 111 penalties and scored 93,
That's 83.78% success rate.

They are both very good penalty takers!

Maybe Messi should actually pass the mantle to Suarez for P.K's,

And that's not because he's got a blight as you put it, but only because he has taken far too many!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hmn,

Is Thiery getting sacked next
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let's go Barça
ForÇa BarÇa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
tesppidd:
Hmn,

Is Thiery getting sacked next
Pausing TV and drawing lines in Sky Sports studio is different from real life bro.
I don't feel pity for these analysts turned coaches really.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dembele has been trash tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you Malcom. Good work by Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
I saw the goal update and wished it was Malcom, and lo it was indeed Malcom' goal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Icardi equalises
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Tottenham leading @ the death
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Malcom needs more game time. Dude is hugely talented.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
The way we now concede unnecessary goals these days calls for caution.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
please why the shift in championship league kickoff time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) (3298) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.