Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593847 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olamyyde:
Please I don't want the kim kardashian of football near our club again angry

Infact i will prefer hazard to that dolphin. His wahala is too much. He dives, misses a game each year cos of his sister, loves money too much(asking for loyalty bonus from barca without fulfilling new contact) and was holding alba back with his ball hogging.

True.

Harzard will fit in perfectly....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
foladj:

True.

Harzard will fit in perfectly....
Hazard will fit in if it comes to goals and unselfishness. God knows he is among the most unselfish players I know. However, he has never had a 20 goal season. I mean 20 whole goals, Salah had 44 last season. This season is Hazard's best scoring season by this stage. God knows how he will be by March
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
ayoalani:
Neymar in our team doesn't mean we will win the ucl, we could go on without the ucl trophy for five years with him in our team. If you say messi's last ballon d'or was when neymar was it us, i would say messi had won 3 ballon d'ors without neymar has a team mate. The barca of now if fully utilized, is better than the barca of the 2014/15 season that won the ucl. PSG meeting the buyout clause wasn't the problem but he not making his intentions clear. Neymar coming to barca wasn't unexpected to palmeiras cos he told them he was leaving. If there were any back hand deals, they were through his agent(his father). You said we hijacked malcom and vidal. I am very sure that the players didn't oppose coming to barca and the club surely received the money from the transfers. If there was any injustice done, it was by the players.
As long as valverde doesn't make last season's mistakes again, we are finishing this league with a sextuple. And if u don't know, there is no way bartomeu would allow neymar in barca again.
I'm not saying we should get Neymar back, but a player of his quality will be appreciated. There are very few players better than him, we all know Mbappe isn't better than Neymar, but we need his level of brilliance to reduce some responsibility on Messi. If Coutinho and Suarez could provide 5 goals per month between them and Dembele and Malcolm were excellent subs, doing what EV wants and synching with the other teams, we own this UCL. But wishes...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
IKON360:

Hazard will fit in if it comes to goals and unselfishness. God knows he is among the most unselfish players I know. However, he has never had a 20 goal season. I mean 20 whole goals, Salah had 44 last season. This season is Hazard's best scoring season by this stage. God knows how he will be by March

Lol. True

But in barca, his goals would definitely increase unless he is cursed to never pass 20 a season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
10Dove:
Neymar is regressing! A 26yrs old brazilian, playing like he's 30 already. may d gods 4bid he returns to barca! They should rather get Kylian, that's a better forward.
how is Neymar regressing?? Mbappe is not better than Neymar na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
ayoalani:

Barcelona had agreed not to sign any player from liverpool until 2021. The clause was included in coutinho's deal. So, there isn't any firmino option for us this time
how about Gabriel Jesus? Or Timo Werner? They have link up play and are pacey enough
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
foladj:

Lol. True

But in barca, his goals would definitely increase unless he is cursed to never pass 20 a season...
I would have preferred Hazard to Coutinho sha, but I heard Chelsea didn't want to sell and we ended blowing so much money on Dembele, the Pogba version of a winger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2018
IKON360:

how about Gabriel Jesus? Or Timo Werner? They have link up play and are pacey enough
I've never really liked Timo style of play, it's too predictable (dunno if it's just me) and I think poor decision making (tho hes still young). How does Maxi Gomez fare compared to Gabriel?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2018
Sommyroy10:
I've never really liked Timo style of play, it's too predictable (dunno if it's just me) and I think poor decision making (tho hes still young). How does Maxi Gomez fare compared to Gabriel?
I have not seen this Gomez play but I likd Gabriel, he has sense, can pass and dribble, good enough in the air, has very good ball sense, makes very good off the ball runs and according to Pep, "the best of the ball presser he has ever seen"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

I would have preferred Hazard to Coutinho sha, but I heard Chelsea didn't want to sell and we ended blowing so much money on Dembele, the Pogba version of a winger
Even if Chelsea wanted to sell, I don't think Hazard has any intention of joining Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

Yeah... I also prefer Harzard over Dembele or Coutinho anytime anyday...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2018
Isomerizm:
Even if Chelsea wanted to sell, I don't think Hazard has any intention of joining Barça.

Seems he prefers madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:53am On Nov 22, 2018
If there is one thing in this life that humans can't avoid, that thing is what we call "mistake"
As long as you are flesh and blood, you are bound to make mistakes.

As a human, you have no right to criticize and bad mouth 'Neymar' if he wants to rejoin Barcelona.

Just like the prodigal son in the Bible that was accepted back to the family by his father.
Neymar will be accepted back to Barcelona with open arms, You are a plastic Barcelona fan if you say we do not need Neymar.

MSN was the most deadliest front line in the history of Football and we need that deadly attack back if we are to remain a force in the world.

Drop your pride and annoyance and look at the bigger picture of Neymar coming back to Barcelona.

Psychologically it causes harm and fear to opponents even before a game is being played.

Yes he will have to apologize to the boards but 90% of the fans still loves Neymar and will welcome him back and even chant his Name on his first game, while holding banners of Neymar.

So therefore, if Neymar wants to return, we will be glad and if it takes for the sale of dembele for it to happen, so be it.

Neymar is still and we forever be the 3rd best player on earth after messi and Ronaldo.

Dont even try to argue Nonsense here.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Olamyyde:
Please I don't want the kim kardashian of football near our club again angry

Infact i will prefer hazard to that dolphin. His wahala is too much. He dives, misses a game each year cos of his sister, loves money too much(asking for loyalty bonus from barca without fulfilling new contact) and was holding alba back with his ball hogging.
If you call Neymar the Kim kardasian of football, then what will you call Ronaldinho when he was in Barcelona?

Ronaldinho was the Tonto dikeh of football but that won't take away his greatness and importance to the team.
Its like you guys do not know the many wrong unprofessional attitude Ronaldinho had when he was a Barcelona player.
Go and research on why Ronaldinho fell from grace to Grass and why we sold deco.
You will appreciate Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

how is Neymar regressing?? Mbappe is not better than Neymar na
That Niqqa Has Not Performed In Any High Profile Match For God Knws How Long. Vs Madrid Last Season=flop! Vs Belgium @d Wc=flop! Vs Liverpool Dis Season=flop! Vs Napoli Home N Away=flop! Yet U Think He's Not Regressing? I Did'nt Mean Mbappe Is A Better Player, But A Better Forward. He's More Serious N Direct, Is Way Younger, N European. Enough Of These Brazilians Pls! Dembele Has Not Flopped, We Should Just Focus On Getting The Spanish Mourinho To Attack From D Onset, N Not Wait To React To D Opponent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
If you think neymar would come to barcelona and the attack would be as deadly as the previous MSN then you are not facing reality.
Neymar is not what barca needs now. If you say dembele should be sold, what happens to coutinho? Coutinho plays the left wing and if neymar comes, he would have to go to the midfield. If that happens, then what is arthur's fate? What of alena?
Barcelona is more than a club for a reason. You can't just go and waltz back in anytime you like.
Nobody is opening any arm for neymar in barcelona. Nobody fears anybody anymore, teams have become cleverer now. That's why laliga is how it is today.
You say he is the 3rd best player presently? Even if a poll is made here in this forum, he wouldn't make top 5

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 7:08am On Nov 22, 2018
We don't anymore wingers for now. What we need in the attack is only a replacement for suarez. I wish munir can just up his game a 100 times and be the desired heir to suarez cos he is from la masia. But let's just what this winter transfer window would bring.
What we should roaring for is a back up for alba...that should be our main priority. The other thing we need is another CB(probably de ligt) since vermalaen would probably leave in the summer and pique is not at his best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2018
ayoalani:
If you think neymar would come to barcelona and the attack would be as deadly as the previous MSN then you are not facing reality.
Neymar is not what barca needs now. If you say dembele should be sold, what happens to coutinho? Coutinho plays the right wing and if neymar comes, he would have to go to the midfield. If that happens, then what is arthur's fate? What of alena?
Barcelona is more than a club for a reason. You can't just go and waltz back in anytime you like.
Nobody is opening any arm for neymar in barcelona. Nobody fears anybody anymore, teams have become cleverer now. That's why laliga is how it is today.
You say he is the 3rd best player presently? Even if a poll is made here in this forum, he wouldn't make top 5

On point....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2018
10Dove:
That Niqqa Has Not Performed In Any High Profile Match For God Knws How Long. Vs Madrid Last Season=flop! Vs Belgium @d Wc=flop! Vs Liverpool Dis Season=flop! Vs Napoli Home N Away=flop! Yet U Think He's Not Regressing? I Did'nt Mean Mbappe Is A Better Player, But A Better Forward. He's More Serious N Direct, Is Way Younger, N European. Enough Of These Brazilians Pls! Dembele Has Not Flopped, We Should Just Focus On Getting The Spanish Mourinho To Attack From D Onset, N Not Wait To React To D Opponent.
My problem with Neymar is the way PSG have spoilt him, he now affords to be petulant, he doesn't pass to certain players, Neymar at Barcelona was the best version of him, every big match we played, Neymar wanted to out perform Messi, even assisting Messi or scoring himself. PSG have over indulged Neymar and his rubbish antics are being picked up by Mbappe. Neymar formed the best ever striking trio in footballing history with Messi and Suarez. That's not a small feat, and he has won every trophy to win in club football, he is world class. If he were to come to Barca, he will behave better with the guidance of Messi, Suarez and other players who have accomplished far more than Neymar has. This is all wishful thinking sha.
Dembele's problem is not the coach, Hazard was coached by Mourinho, Conte, Hiddink, coaches who didn't like conceding goals, yet Hazard excelled under all of them. Mahrez flourished under Ranieri, another very defensive coach who performed one of the greatest footballing miracles I've ever seen. Hazard was best player under Mourinho, 2nd best under Conte and so on. Dembele should step up, even Willian flourished under numerous "defensive" coaches too. The highest number points ever used to win la liga was by gotten by Mourinho's madrid, Di Maria, Ozil and Ronaldo all did excellently under Mourinho. Dembele should work on himself abeg. E. V. isn't the 1st defensive coach and he won't be the last. Funnily enough this season he is not even defensive again unlike last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
ayoalani:
Neymar is not what barca needs now. If you say dembele should be sold, what happens to coutinho? Coutinho plays the right wing and if neymar comes, he would have to go to the midfield. If that happens, then what is arthur's fate? What of alena?
one Neymar left, Coutinho and Dembele were signed, panic buying at its peak. The excuse then changed to "Coutinho will be Iniesta's replacement" so what is Arthur now doing?
MSN is the deadliest strike trio and its there in the annals of history. All our wahala with Dembele is his poor decision making, Neymar's decision making is fantastic, his passing range and eye for goal are up there with the best, and he will seamlessly fit into this team. Abeg don't bring up that more than a club thing, our club is sleazy too, in fact more sleazy than some other clubs. Yes Neymar may not be what Barca needs now, but he will be welcomed.
By the way is De Ligt better than Yerry Mina? And the only left backs I'd like us to get, their clubs won't sell, B. Mendy and D. Alaba, is there any good young left back you know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2018
I like Pique, you don't have to be the fastest player to be the best
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

one Neymar left, Coutinho and Dembele were signed, panic buying at its peak. The excuse then changed to "Coutinho will be Iniesta's replacement" so what is Arthur now doing?
MSN is the deadliest strike trio and its there in the annals of history. All our wahala with Dembele is his poor decision making, Neymar's decision making is fantastic, his passing range and eye for goal are up there with the best, and he will seamlessly fit into this team. Abeg don't bring up that more than a club thing, our club is sleazy too, in fact more sleazy than some other clubs. Yes Neymar may not be what Barca needs now, but he will be welcomed.
By the way is De Ligt better than Yerry Mina? And the only left backs I'd like us to get, their clubs won't sell, B. Mendy and D. Alaba, is there any good young left back you know?

It was then that msn was the deadliest....

Now, Suarez is declining fast and Neymar can neva be serious again...

If they want to buy Neymar back, they should just use the money to get Harzard or a Top striker jare..

All dis Neymar tins... I don't fancy it again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Ikon360, At The End Neymar Has Regressed. You Think 7goals For The Minutes Dembele Has Been On The Pitch Is'nt Performing? He Is'nt Even A High Scoring Winger To Begin With. Neymar At Barca Had Zero Defensive Responsibilities, Yet He Still Lost Posession Unnecesarily Smtimes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2018
De Ligt Is Better Than Y.Minna! Enough Of This Msn Hype, How Many Ucl Did This Ur Msn Win? How Many Did Bbc Win? I Don't Want To Be Forced To Expose Neymar Here. Messi Had 4balon D'ors Before Neymar, Yet Won Just 1 With Neymar. In 2015 Ucl, From R16 To Final, Which One Was Neymar A Deciding Factor? Nuff Said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2018
I don't know how a player that has scored 13goals and has 7 assists in 16apps this season is regressing undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2018
foladj:

It was then that msn was the deadliest....

Now, Suarez is declining fast and Neymar can neva be serious again...

If they want to buy Neymar back, they should just use the money to get Harzard or a Top striker jare..

All dis Neymar tins... I don't fancy it again
now Suarez declining? How many strikers are better than him? Neymar isn't serious? Na wa o! Just say you don't like him not all this strange information about Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2018
liveLongNprospa:
I don't know how a player that has scored 13goals and has 7 assists in 16apps this season is regressing undecided
Vs Who? Dijon, Red Star Belgrade Et Al? That Guy Has Become So Unserious, Watched His Matches Vs L'pool N Napoli Double Header, I Was Seriously Smh For Him Cos He's Wasting His Talent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2018
10Dove:
Ikon360, At The End Neymar Has Regressed. You Think 7goals For The Minutes Dembele Has Been On The Pitch Is'nt Performing? He Is'nt Even A High Scoring Winger To Begin With. Neymar At Barca Had Zero Defensive Responsibilities, Yet He Still Lost Posession Unnecesarily Smtimes.
guy Neymar hasn't regressed, if we jam PSG in round of 16 or Q finals, every Barca fan will be wary of his threat. He is the deadliest player in PSG, not Mbappe. Even check his stats and see that he hasn't regressed at all.
Even Messi loses possession...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

guy Neymar hasn't regressed, if we jam PSG in round of 16 or Q finals, every Barca fan will be wary of his threat. He is the deadliest player in PSG, not Mbappe. Even check his stats and see that he hasn't regressed at all.
Even Messi loses possession...
Psg Should Qualify From Their Group First.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2018
10Dove:
De Ligt Is Better Than Y.Minna! Enough Of This Msn Hype, How Many Ucl Did This Ur Msn Win? How Many Did Bbc Win? I Don't Want To Be Forced To Expose Neymar Here. Messi Had 4balon D'ors Before Neymar, Yet Won Just 1 With Neymar. In 2015 Ucl, From R16 To Final, Which One Was Neymar A Deciding Factor? Nuff Said.
since MSN how many have we won? How many did BBC win PLAYING together? In 2015 UCL our 2nd best player was Neymar, by far... Neymar is exceptional and he is a huge upgrade on Dembele and Malcolm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2018
10Dove:
Vs Who? Dijon, Red Star Belgrade Et Al? That Guy Has Become So Unserious, Watched His Matches Vs L'pool N Napoli Double Header, I Was Seriously Smh For Him Cos He's Wasting His Talent.
I watched 2nd leg against Napoli, Napoli and Allan especially hounded Neymar through out that match. That was man marking, that was pure hounding
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2018
IKON360:

now Suarez declining? How many strikers are better than him? Neymar isn't serious? Na wa o! Just say you don't like him not all this strange information about Neymar
Even The Blind Can See Suarez Is On A Downhill! For The Past 3/4 Seasons, All He Does Is Stat Pad In La Liga N Goes Mia In D Ucl, Benzemd Has A Far Better Record In D Ucl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.