Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609487 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
dmcdad:
Confirmed! The deal should be closed before the end of tomorrow and will be officially announced Wednesday morning. His unveiling will be on Friday. I also read that Zubi wants Jenkinson albeit he just left Arsenal on loan to one of the Premiership sides. Don't doubt! With Zubi, anything us possible.
Really? I thought he is also sounding out Mike Obi to pair Song in the DM role.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2014
`Zubi, how 'bout signing Bakayoko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
3 more days before knowing suarez fate!
The hearing is on the 8th
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Xavi don retire from international football!
Master Xavi the spain legend and hero! 2 Euro cups and one world cup ain't beans!
He was not just any member of the squad, but the main man who ran the show!
Spain will surely miss him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
homesteady: 3 more days before knowing suarez fate!
The hearing is on the 8th
On my bday Chei
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
onuwaje:
On my bday Chei
Happy 'buyday' in advance
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
homesteady: Xavi don retire from international football!
Master Xavi the spain legend and hero! 2 Euro cups and one world cup ain't beans!
He was not just any member of the squad, but the main man who ran the show!
Spain will surely miss him!
The greatest player in the history of Spanish football! It's not only Spain that will miss him but the whole world. A living legend, one of the very few I love most in football, ever humble and gentle. How I wish some players don't grow old!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2014
sebod:
The greatest player in the history of Spanish football! It's not only Spain that will miss him but the whole world. A living legend, one of the very few I love most in football, ever humble and gentle. How I wish some players don't grow old!
Talking of growing old lol...
Just watched rewatched many Messi clips..damn!!
Messi is The King of Dribbling! Not even Ronaldinho or Maradona comes close to him
But now,That Messi is gone!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
barackohandso: Happy 'buyday' in advance
Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
philfearon:
Messi is The King of Dribbling! Not even Ronaldinho or Maradona comes close to him

...nothing last forever... the only constant thing in life is change
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
philfearon:
Really? I thought I was the only one that watched it last night ooooo. I also watched his best 100 goals and one can only conclude Messi played in a world of his own in those days. Can we still get to see a similar performance? Maybe something close.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
philfearon:
I dey vex for Messi seriously. Him no dey let person enjoy ball like before again. Na only goals we wan chop? Make those mazy runs and mesmerise us with your snake-like dribbles.

I could remember this excerpt.

"Cristiano Ronaldo subscribes to Euclid’s theory: the shortest distance
between two points is a straight line. Not only that, you have to blast down that line at warp speed until you reach the goal," muses award-winning Spanish writer Manuel Vicent in El Pais .

"Leo Messi prefers Einstein: the shortest distance between two points is
always a curve, and the only way to arrive is if you zigzag unpredictably
like a careering swine trying to dodge the axe.
Ronaldo inspires passion –
Messi, admiration." And that’s why they are considered the gods of the
modern soccer world.

The emboldened is what I am saying...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
dmcdad:
I dey vex for Messi seriously. Him no dey let person enjoy ball like before again. Na only goals we wan chop? Make those mazy runs and mesmerise us with your snake-like dribbles.

between two points is a straight line. Not only that, you have to blast down that line at warp speed until you reach the goal," muses award-winning Spanish writer Manuel Vicent in El Pais .

modern soccer world.

No vex bro! Let's just hope he comes back very fit and ready to lead the team to glory again. Now that he has good goal scorers beside him, maybe he will be relieved of the burden and give us the magical moments we are used to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
sebod:
No vex bro! Let's just hope he comes back very fit and ready to lead the team to glory again. Now that he has good goal scorers beside him, maybe he will be relieved of the burden and give us the magical moments we are used to.
Fingers crossed then...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
dmcdad:
Fingers crossed then...
But you have to admit that opponents too are much aware of whom Messi is now than then, so we might likely not see exact days as then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
sebod:
But you have to admit that opponents too are much aware of whom Messi is now than then, so we might likely not see exact days as then.
You are right... But I believe he can do anything if really he wants to. He plays the same way with Robben right? How come Robben still dazzles so well that you would think he us just a 24-year old footballer. Robben doesn't possess more dribbling skills than Messi, does he?

The major thing is that, Messi don't wanna be running any longer. And his moves goes with him having the ball at the helm of his feet (in motion).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
dmcdad:
You are right... But I believe he can do anything if really he wants to. He plays the same way with Robben right? How come Robben still dazzles so well that you would think he us just a 24-year old footballer. Robben doesn't possess more dribbling skills than Messi, does he?

The major thing is that, Messi don't wanna be running any longer. And his moves goes with him having the ball at the helm of his feet (in motion).
robben hardly faces bus parking teams. look at the world cup, robben always had acres of space to run into while messi was always having 8 players in front of him. the difference between them is that robben runs, and runs and runs, and the makes a quick turn and leaves his marker (which is always one person)for dead but messi runs in the midst of many and either scores or lays an exquisite pass. robben cannot run in the midst of 3, 4 or 5 defenders.people dont park the bus against against robben but they do against messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
blob:https%3A//www.youtube.com/910887b0-5918-40fd-a12e-9d406afe7f3c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjXo9pOY1G0&feature=player_embedded

thats what a complete player is! he's a striker, a winger and a midfielder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
ddippset: robben hardly faces bus parking teams. look at the world cup, robben always had acres of space to run into while messi was always having 8 players in front of him. the difference between them is that robben runs, and runs and runs, and the makes a quick turn and leaves his marker (which is always one person)for dead but messi runs in the midst of many and either scores or lays an exquisite pass. robben cannot run in the midst of 3, 4 or 5 defenders.people dont park the bus against against robben but they do against messi.
Spot on bro! No one could have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
ddippset: robben hardly faces bus parking teams. look at the world cup, robben always had acres of space to run into while messi was always having 8 players in front of him. the difference between them is that robben runs, and runs and runs, and the makes a quick turn and leaves his marker (which is always one person)for dead but messi runs in the midst of many and either scores or lays an exquisite pass. robben cannot run in the midst of 3, 4 or 5 defenders.people dont park the bus against against robben but they do against messi.
You are right...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2014
dmcdad:

modern soccer world.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Exactly...cuz Messi will always be Messi if given a small space...Off the ball,He has like Four players on him..And on the ball,that number is multiplied by two!!! It is not easy...But the Messi of 2009-2012 will love this type of marking......That's how the Magic moments come!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2014

I hope Messi becomes as ruthless as this man this season! AMIN!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
ddippset: blob:https%3A//www.youtube.com/910887b0-5918-40fd-a12e-9d406afe7f3c

Chai! chai! chai! this young man dey pass nobi small..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2014

if i had to sum it up in one word- GENIOUS
if i had to sum it up in two words- soccer god
if i had to sum it up in three words- Greatest Player Ever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
cisse7575:
if i had to sum it up in one word- GENIOUS
if i had to sum it up in two words- soccer god
if i had to sum it up in three words- Greatest Player Ever
honeric01:
Chai! chai! chai! this young man dey pass nobi small..
lol. it's good to refresh the memories of these haters once in a while.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
heard xavi is the new captain. i hope enrique is not planning to give him a starting jersey!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Iniesta is the one captaining the boys for tonight.. Who's that guy wearing 11 for us? he should be sent back to the youth team jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2014

Not only that.He scores wonderful volleys and magical goals from 40 yards out, heads the ball with perfection(no other player comes close), and uses his right foot as much as his left foot.Very complete indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
[/color]
ddippset:

lol. it's good to refresh the memories of these haters once in a while.
They can't see beautiful clips like that. All they need is just one negative comment somewhere and you'll see them hammering on it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chei bravo oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Krasid: Not only that.He scores wonderful volleys and magical goals from 40 yards out, heads the ball with perfection(no other player comes close), and uses his right foot as much as his left foot.Very complete indeed.

@bolded oga you can lie!

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: onuwaje(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.