Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612892 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Great all round performance by the boys.Have to admit that Vidal has been a great signing.Dude is giving us that 2015 performance he gave juventus.Was a beats with his work rate and covered Semedo a lot today.Semedo was Fantastic.Dribbled,made tackles and was offensively and defensively solid.Still don't see what Lenglet plays and getting Koulibaly will really complement Pique or getting a Koulibaly Umtiti paring will be fantastic.We need to buy Rodri of Athletico Madrid and start preparing him to replace Busquet.That guy is so good and plays Busquet kind of football with added quality of him being good in the air and can score goals or we can play him in Busquet position as an anchor.He really interprets games very well,adapts to games and can provide what Busquet has given us since age is still on his side.Suarez is getting old but still has that killer instincts of a deadly striker.Dembele is coming up and Messi...well he is Messi

Meanwhile Valverde needs to learn about rotation.Rakitic had a pretty average game by his standards and Denis suarez couldve been introduced earlier on to boost his confidence and give him game time.Suarez should've been taken off at 60 minutes after he didn't play very well in the 2nd half at least coming off his injury and menuir or Malcom given game time to boost their confidence.Valverde is a very stubborn coach

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
ayoalani:

Help me tell them o. I no knw whether valverde thief all of una gfs. The hatred is just too much. If valverde can bench coutinho for dembele then none of u critics know who e.v really is.
So we should start rejoicing because his brain finally succumbed to meaningful decision making? Things he should have realised months ago, he's only realising now. You'all should stop paying homage to nonsense.

He made cool decisions today. There was nothing special about it. So, stop making it look like he did what no other coach has done.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
The last 3 teams to put 4+ goals past Espanyol:
Barça (December 2016)
Barça (September 2017)
Barça (December 2018)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 10:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
IKON360:

its really sad, the other one called him 'valvershit' but we were leading by 4 goals o, even Guardiola that they love so much lost today. Valverde knows what he is doing, shey you saw that through pass Dembele gave Suarez or that composure Suarez showed to finish from that angle? Valverde will come good and some of these bad belle will see it. Reasoning like Chelsea fans
4 goal lead, away from home. A clean sheet in a catalan derby. It couldn't have been any better. Kudos to valverde. ForcaBarca

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
Real Madrid’s Vinicius JR ladies and gentlemen

https://mobile.twitter.com/habibnurmohamed/status/1071127583977287681
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Isomerizm:
So we should start rejoicing because his brain finally succumbed to meaningful decision making? Things he should have realised months ago, he's only realising now. You'all should stop paying homage to nonsense.

He made cool decisions today. There was nothing special about it. So, stop making it look like he did what no other coach has done.
You know what? I like ur wits and i would like to see u coaching a team.
Next thing i would hear is you giving lessons to pep telling him what he should have done to win chelsea.
I don't just know what we gain in criticising valverde.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
this match was a joy, unfortunately haters will remain haters. Suarez on 10 goals, Messi on 11 goals, Dembele keeps improving
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Messi has been the best in the whole europe this season.
17 goals and 10 assists in 17 appearances. To hell with the ballon d'or. Messi is the G.O.A.T.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Adiwana:
Great all round performance by the boys.Have to admit that Vidal has been a great signing.Dude is giving us that 2015 performance he gave juventus.Was a beats with his work rate and covered Semedo a lot today.Semedo was Fantastic.Dribbled,made tackles and was offensively and defensively solid.Still don't see what Lenglet plays and getting Koulibaly will really complement Pique or getting a Koulibaly Umtiti paring will be fantastic.We need to buy Rodri of Athletico Madrid and start preparing him to replace Busquet.That guy is so good and plays Busquet kind of football with added quality of him being good in the air and can score goals or we can play him in Busquet position as an anchor.He really interprets games very well,adapts to games and can provide what Busquet has given us since age is still on his side.Suarez is getting old but still has that killer instincts of a deadly striker.Dembele is coming up and Messi...well he is Messi

Meanwhile Valverde needs to learn about rotation.Rakitic had a pretty average game by his standards and Denis suarez couldve been introduced earlier on to boost his confidence and give him game time.Suarez should've been taken off at 60 minutes after he didn't play very well in the 2nd half at least coming off his injury and menuir or Malcom given game time to boost their confidence.Valverde is a very stubborn coach
we have the highest wage bill in football now, if we sign Rodri it will just be more financial stress, we need our young players to step up and improve and maybe Busquets could be replaced by a La Masia graduate.

Did you say Koulibaly?! Any team signing him is breaking Liverpool and Virgil's record. Pique is good but slow and tends to lose concentration, but very few defenders have his on the ball confidence and passing range. Umtiti is injured so stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
And yet again, messi proves his haters wrong. Messi attempted a shot with his right foot; it was on target, made an header and it hit the post. And Pele said he shoots with one foot and doesn't head well?
He also said messi has one skill. Messi scored 2 freekicks in a single match today; has Pele done that before?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
IKON360:

we have the highest wage bill in football now, if we sign Rodri it will just be more financial stress, we need our young players to step up and improve and maybe Busquets could be replaced by a La Masia graduate.

Did you say Koulibaly?! Any team signing him is breaking Liverpool and Virgil's record. Pique is good but slow and tends to lose concentration, but very few defenders have his on the ball confidence and passing range. Umtiti is injured so stop dreaming.
If anyone is to join us in the summer, it should be de ligt and a suarez alternative. Nothing more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2018
ayoalani:
And yet again, messi proves his haters wrong. Messi attempted a shot with his right foot; it was on target, made an header and it hit the post. And Pele said he shoots with one foot and doesn't head well?
He also said messi has one skill. Messi scored 2 freekicks in a single match today; has Pele done that before?
Is not even the first time Messi has scored two freekicks in a game.
He did same against Sevilla in 2015 or thereabout in UEFA SUPER CUP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
philfearon:

Is not even the first time Messi has scored two freekicks in a game.
He did same against Sevilla in 2015 or thereabout in UEFA SUPER CUP
It's overwhelming that messi has scored four more freekicks than any other club in europe's top 5 leagues in 2018.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
IKON360:

We can offload Rafinha as he doesn't just have that technicalities of Barca players and replace him with Rodri.And no La Masia player can replace him now as the club has lost touch of the youth system since Cruyff left.Rodri is simply the better replacement as he possesses same quality,has the blood of a barca player, can play the flat 3 midfield system valverde plays or can even be that anchor that translate play between defense and attack.If you ever watch that guy play you will see what am talking about and since we do not have a la Masia player ready for that role,he is the perfect replacement.He is the one that plays in Busquets position in Spain now when Busquet doesn't play because Lucho knows he's the one to replace him

We can sell off Lenglet and drop big bank on Koulibaly.Hes very reliable,rarely makes mistake and is also a defender that plays out of the back.Lenglet makes a lot of mistakes and easily bullied off the ball.Almost cost us a goal last week.Pique,Busquet and Alba covers him well that's why it feels like his good.Pique is getting old and needs replacement

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2018
Adiwana:

We can offload Rafinha as he doesn't just have that technicalities of Barca players and replace him with Rodri.And no La Masia player can replace him now as the club has lost touch of the youth system since Cruyff left.Rodri is simply the better replacement as he possesses same quality,has the blood of a barca player, can play the flat 3 midfield system valverde plays or can even be that anchor that translate play between defense and attack.If you ever watch that guy play you will see what am talking about and since we do not have a la Masia player ready for that role,he is the perfect replacement.He is the one that plays in Busquets position in Spain now when Busquet doesn't play because Lucho knows he's the one to replace him

We can sell off Lenglet and drop big bank on Koulibaly.Hes very reliable,rarely makes mistake and is also a defender that plays out of the back.Lenglet makes a lot of mistakes and easily bullied off the ball.Almost cost us a goal last week.Pique,Busquet and Alba covers him well that's why it feels like his good.Pique is getting old and needs replacement
Rafinha has some advantages but he is too injury prone, but Barcelona is "more than a club" so I don't think we will just sell him. Our 1st centre back pairing this season was supposed to be Pique and Umtiti unfortunately red cards and injuries are against Umtiti. Lenglet isn't as bad as you make him look, Koulibaly is too costly, our wage bill is already too high we need young players. Look at Laporte and Stones at Man city, they used to be error prone boys but they are among the best defensive partnerships in England, Lenglet will improve. Like mr Ayo says what we need is a Suarez replacement; a young, cheap but good centre back and cover for Jordi Alba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:59am On Dec 09, 2018
Adiwana:

Lenglet is not bad bro... He is above average and has been solid so far... But he definitely needs a lot of improvement!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2018
goals scored from direct free kicks since 2014

Messi 19

Juventus 18

Lyon,Roma,Real madrid 14

Bayern 13

Sampdoria,monaco and PSG 12

chelsea,liverpool and milan 11

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
goals scored from direct free kicks since 2014

Messi 19

Juventus 18

Lyon,Roma,Real madrid 14

Bayern 13

Sampdoria,monaco and PSG 12

chelsea,liverpool and milan 11
Best freekick taker of all time

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2018
Most goals in league games from free-kicks in the past 4 years: 19: Messi 18: Juventus 14: Lyon, Real Madrid, Roma 13: Bayern 12: Sampdoria, Monaco, PSG 11 Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan Not compare Messi to players again. We'll start comparing him to clubs.

Out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2018
if you ask me, Messi did what he did yesterday because of what pele said. I mean who saw how he attempted twice to score with his head with one of such attempts hitting the woodwork. Come Tuesday UCL, he would score with his head giving haters like pele sleepless nights.
Who else read puyol's tweet after Messi's second free kick? Pele should be ashamed of himself, his hatred towards Messi is just unfounded..
I can't remember if Mr 2 legged player has ever scored 2 free kicks in his career, how much more repeating that feat twice.
No man born of a woman should ever compare Messi to any present or past players. Just like 7up, the diff is clear except your brain has a lower IQ than a certain President's own.
Messi is the real G.O.A.T

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Evangkatsoulis: 8:00am On Dec 09, 2018
calculator123:
if you ask me, Messi did what he did yesterday because of what pele said. I mean who saw how he attempted twice to score with his head with one of such attempts hitting the woodwork. Come Tuesday UCL, he would score with his head giving haters like pele sleepless nights.
Who else read puyol's tweet after Messi's second free kick? Pele should be ashamed of himself, his hatred towards Messi is just unfounded..
I can't remember if Mr 2 legged player has ever scored 2 free kicks in his career, how much more repeating that feat twice.
No man born of a woman should ever compare Messi to any present or past players. Just like 7up, the diff is clear except your brain has a lower IQ than a certain President's own.
Messi is the real G.O.A.T

Errr, pele scored more than 60 freekicks in his career.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2018
ayoalani:

not yet, Juninho has scored more, even Ronaldinho and Beckham have scored more. Messi will soon pass Roberto Carlos sha or might have. Carlos had 25 freekick goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

The Mr 2 legged player in my post isn't pele but Cr7.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2018
IKON360:

not yet, Juninho has scored more, even Ronaldinho and Beckham have scored more. Messi will soon pass Roberto Carlos sha or might have. Carlos had 25 freekick goals.
I am actually talking about the way he plays the freekicks and not the amount of freekicks he has scored.
And i want to ask, how many players have scored 9+ freekicks in a year apart from messi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

I'm quite sure mepi would score more freekicks in the long run than what pele managed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2018
philfearon:

Lenglet is not bad bro... He is above average and has been solid so far... But he definitely needs a lot of improvement!

As I said he's not bad because he is been covered a lot by the players I already mentioned.Barca makes average players look world class.Just like there was a time Bartra seemed like the perfect defender for Barca.Lenglet loses a lot of duels and is easily bullied off the ball something Umtiti does not do.Check any game Pique has played poorly we have lost or struggled.This is because Lenglet cannot just complement him in defence.Pique has not been the pique of before for some seasons now but it was rarely noticed cause Umtiti has been covering up for his lapses.That guy is our weak link
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2018
IKON360:

Rafinha has some advantages but he is too injury prone, but Barcelona is "more than a club" so I don't think we will just sell him. Our 1st centre back pairing this season was supposed to be Pique and Umtiti unfortunately red cards and injuries are against Umtiti. Lenglet isn't as bad as you make him look, Koulibaly is too costly, our wage bill is already too high we need young players. Look at Laporte and Stones at Man city, they used to be error prone boys but they are among the best defensive partnerships in England, Lenglet will improve. Like mr Ayo says what we need is a Suarez replacement; a young, cheap but good centre back and cover for Jordi Alba.

As I said Rafinha is good but doesn't just fit into our system.i personally do not even know his position.He is been played as RM or RW by Valverde.But I have always known him as a CM.Playing him as a RW means either Messi,Dembele drops out which is not really that possible.A RM means a 4-4-2 system.A flat 3 means he will dislodge either Vidal or Arthur which is not really feasible because honestly he doesn't offer what those 2 offers.I don't mean selling him off because he is injury prone.As I said he doesn't just fit into our system.

If Koulibaly is expensive,we could then move for a de ligt. Think he is also very solid.And honestly we cannot replace Suarez now because only a handful of players that are strikers can really play link up game with Messi.Cant even think of 1 now that really replace Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2018
ayoalani:

I am actually talking about the way he plays the freekicks and not the amount of freekicks he has scored.
And i want to ask, how many players have scored 9+ freekicks in a year apart from messi?
truth be told, I don't know but Juninho scored some fine freekicks, freekicks are usually beautiful. But then Messi is Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2018
ayoalani:

All time?
You're not serious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Adiwana:

As I said Rafinha is good but doesn't just fit into our system.i personally do not even know his position.He is been played as RM or RW by Valverde.But I have always known him as a CM.Playing him as a RW means either Messi,Dembele drops out which is not really that possible.A RM means a 4-4-2 system.A flat 3 means he will dislodge either Vidal or Arthur which is not really feasible because honestly he doesn't offer what those 2 offers.I don't mean selling him off because he is injury prone.As I said he doesn't just fit into our system.

If Koulibaly is expensive,we could then move for a de ligt. Think he is also very solid.And honestly we cannot replace Suarez now because only a handful of players that are strikers can really play link up game with Messi.Cant even think of 1 now that really replace Suarez
sha Rafinha always tracks back, always. But I get your point of view sha. De Ligt will be good but we also have Yerry Mina and our resident ambulance Vermaleen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2018
Adiwana:

As I said he's not bad because he is been covered a lot by the players I already mentioned.Barca makes average players look world class.Just like there was a time Bartra seemed like the perfect defender for Barca.Lenglet loses a lot of duels and is easily bullied off the ball something Umtiti does not do.Check any game Pique has played poorly we have lost or struggled.This is because Lenglet cannot just complement him in defence.Pique has not been the pique of before for some seasons now but it was rarely noticed cause Umtiti has been covering up for his lapses.That guy is our weak link
Watch him more!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
calculator123:

The Mr 2 legged player in my post isn't pele but Cr7.

get your head out of CR ass.

Pele was referring to himself.

obsession with hatred is bad for health

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.